Sad Violin
4.3k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Clock Tower

In one room of the clock tower, sound of violin was heard. Everyone who heard it can determine the sadness emitting from the sound. It showed the skill of the violinist who played it. Event though it was a sad sound, someone who know the song can't help also showing small smile beside felling sad about it.

"hmm... This new violin is not bad. Maybe I need to tune down the melody at the end. I need to practice more for this song." I mutter silently in the room

""Sad Romance" huh.... You played quite the classic." Someone  who looked like in his thirties wearing a formal suit said. He was smoking cigarette while talking

 "Teacher? What are you doing here?" I said toward him

"Zeltrech is calling, I think he has a job for you." 

The one in front me was one of the 10 leader of the clock tower called Lord El-Melloi II. Surprisingly even though, he was not  strong, his ability to find and teach talent was one of the best. Even Zeltrech approved him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Zeltrech Office

"What took you so long kid?" he said in a lazy voice.

This was his special room. It was located in a special space in the clock tower which could only be accessed by special means

"You know I have practice today right?" Feeling that something troublesome would happen I response feeling irritated

"You and your obsession. Here catch." He threw a piece of paper to me from his seat.

it seemed this letter contained the mission for me. I opened the letter and  frowned a little seeing the content.

"Performing in the Europe Magic Festival? Why does this considered mission?" I asked him confused.

Didn't we usually destroyed some evil cultist or rogue magician.

"It is more of a request for your ability as a performer than magician. Isn't it hard to get ticket to your performance Mr. Violinist prodigy? It seem the committee want to have you perform over there. They even sent request to the clock tower just to have you participate... kukukuku." He said amused with the situation

"You mean I just need to perform there?"

"Well you can blame yourself because it was really hard to find the chance to watch your performance. The ticket is always sold quickly. Why don't you hold more concert in the future"

I didn't know whether he was really serious about it.

"Maybe if someone didn't dump many job to his student, it could happen" I said to him sarcastically

He really had the gal to say that.

"This and that are two different things."

"...." I was just looked at him with a deadpan eyes.

"Just relax. Just perform normally there. A lot of important people will be there so the safety of the place will be guaranteed. You can increase your connection with the people there. I am sure nothing will happen"

He really set a heavy flag there. 

The way he said it, It seemed something would really happened. He was the one who knew me best besides my family.

He might also knew about Absolute Choice because I really did some weird action while under him. No trouble for him though, because he seemed to enjoy all of my unnatural antic.

"The fest will happen next week, you can use this one week to prepare everything."

"Sure." I gave a positive response.

Then I went out of Zeltrech office. Performance at the Europe Magic Festival. It was not a problem, I could always do it like usual.

Still I would like some stimulation because I seemed to hit a wall in my performance.  Maybe I need to broaden my horizon and tried some different genre of music. while Thinking about how to do it, I went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time Skip- Europe Magic Festival

The sound of Violin was heard in the Hall. All of the audience seemed to enjoy the tune of the Violinist. A few moment passed like that, that few moment seemed to take the soul of the audience. After the sound stopped, The audience seemed to enjoy the lingering moment of the performance in silence. Then  like the previous silence was a lie, a thunderous applause was heard.

"Thank you." I gave my thanks to the audience

I bowed and left the stage.

"That is a very beautiful performance Elliot." A young man said it from the side.

" Rean, It was not bad. Are you sure you should be here." I said toward the young man.

This man was Rean Scwarszer. He was an exchange students and quite strong one at that and I sometimes did mission with him. He has unkempt black hair and light fuchsia eyes.

Zeltrech sent him here as my companion so that I won't not lonely in this place. at least that is what he said when he was dispatching him.

He used a eastern katana in his fighting style and practitioner of Eight Leaves One Blade style.

"haha, at least now, it is my job to protect you. It seem some important person from the Church have an important announcement to make. they told us to to gather at the main venue. Lets go."

We walked together to the main hall.

"I wonder what those people will talk about" I said curiously

"I don't know. This place have quite different culture from mine, So it was hard for me to predict what will happen"

While having some small talk, we also grab some food to eat while on the way.

We entered the venue and chat a bit while eating the food. I asked him about his relationship with Alisa. He seemed to panicked a little about that. then after some times, the sound of Old man was heard in the venue.

"Thank you everyone, for gathering here. As we know that, accident by evil use of magic power have increase lately. and if we stay like this, it is not impossible that in unforeseeable future a calamity will befall our world."

That old man seemed to be from the church and here to talk about some solution for the increase of accident relating to magic in the society. he really talked passionately like he was someone who sent by god to correct the injustice of the world.

After some time he took some kind of book from his pocket.

"Our research had found some spell from holy book in which we found  ritual that will erase not only evil magic but also evil people from this world. This book Evenicle, will be the light that guide us."

Wow that sound so shady. but that Evenicle sound familiar.

It gave mixed response from the crowd. Even in the church right now there were several faction fighting for power. I didn't know whether it was true, but it would be hard to believe what he said.

"What do you think Rean?" I asked for his opinion

" I don't think its our problem to deal with. But It really smell" 

After some time,  two person entered from behind the old man. One of them is a beautiful woman with long blonde hair in a white dress. she has a really big breast, but not so big as to destroy the balance of her body. The other is a handsome man with blue hair domed in a knight garb with a sword on his waist. The man and woman gave a friendly smile to the audience.

"These two will play an important role in the ritual. They are  Croix Eden and Felton Adan."

The old man introduced two of them to the audience.

The crowd gave applause. They gave a friendly aura. Croix seemed to have an astronomous amount of holy power in her body. With her smile, she seemed to captivate some of the man audience heart. can't blame them though, those breast.... I mean smile was so deadly.

After they appeared, the old man continue to appeal the importance of this ritual until the end where the audience just took a wait and see attitude. After some time the speech ended.

The old man, Croix and Felton then separate to give some greeting to important people. I then continued my chat with Rean.

(Maybe I need to ask Zelretch about this later) I thought silently

"I hoped what that old man say is his true feeling. A lot of bad guy seemed to like to destroy the world by saying it is for the good of the world."

"*Chuckle*... you are right about that."

After some time Croix and the old man approached me and Rean. She came to me and introduced herself again.

"Nice too meet you Mr Ellliot and Mr Rean. My name is Croix Eden, Its really nice to hear your Violin performance" Her voice was beautiful making the person who heard it felt comfortable.

"Nice to meet you Croix. Its nice to hear a beautiful lady give praise to my insignificant performance."

Croix held her hand to me. It seemed its normal in her culture for knight to kiss a hand of lady in an introduction. I am no knight though, but complying with her culture made me not lose anything. when I tried to kiss her hand. A sound That  I didn't want to hear resounded in my head.

.

Choose

.

--------------------------------------------

| 1. Give a hot french kiss to Croix          |

---------------------------------------------

.

----------------------------------------------

| 2. Give a hot french kiss to the old man |

-----------------------------------------------

.

The sound was like Grim Reaper announcing the end of my life. My social life that is. Yeah cant help it. Is this the choice of Steins Gate? If you were curious which option I choose. seriously do you need even ask. Like snake leaping at its prey, I close my mouth with Croix. But man That kissing practice with Kazuki really show its result. After some times, the sound of Croix lustful breath  and the sound of something breaking resounded in the hall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

Riche Eden : s-so nee-san, how does it felt to be french kissed in public?

Croix :  I c-c*mmed a little... I mean its embarrassing.

New Characters

El-Melloi/Fate

Croix Eden/Evenicle

Felton/Evenicle

Rean scwarzer/Trail of Cold Steel

Alisa Reinford/Trail of Cold Steel

52