Escape
3.1k 13 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was in a bit of a trouble right now. *Boom* lets change that into a big trouble. After doing that kiss with Croix, I escaped immediately using my space magic and teleported out, didn't want to explain why I did all of that.

The face of the old man and Croix fiancé was really red with anger looking at me. It seemed the thing that I did, disturb some kind of ritual that they had.

Still her lips was very soft, and the taste still linger in my lips even after that. She also smell really good when I held her. She was surprised at first from my action but in the middle, she seemed to get into the act. at first, its only me using the tongue however after some time she sought and played with mine. 

I would like to linger more in the memories of the kiss but It wouldn't change that I was in trouble right now. The subordinate of the old man and some admirer of Croix chased me and throwing some dangerous move at me.

"Dieeeeeeeeee!!!" I evaded the sword that aimed at my neck

"Woaa there seriously!! are you sure they told you to kill me?" I was one of the important guest, isn't that bad.

"How dare you kiss our saint!!!" This one was crying blood trying to kill me.

I evaded their attack. In the interval of their attack, I made my violin appear and played a short melody and infuse my magic with it.

"Please sleep for a while, Blue Lullaby!"

The serene melody made the one who chased after me weak. Then like their string cut, they fell one by one. I continued my escape after giving last glance at them.

When I kept running I realized that my phone was ringing. I took out and accept the video call from two person.

"Hello there.." I greeted both of them without energy.

"Kukukuku... look at the star of the show. Never expected you did something like that." Zelretch said with amused look.

"Your sister is really sad you know. Never know that my brother is such a deviant. I want to know who teach you to become like that." She sighed with an expression of regret.

You were the last one I wanted to hear that Kazuki. It seemed they already knew what happened

"Its not like both of you are not familiar with my condition. Its just one of those day." I said to them who already experienced it in the past.

Someone like two of them might already realize it.

"I see, so today it made you kiss and fondle her breast" She showed a small smile toward me

"..."

"And the way your hand groping her bottom. Is that also forced?" He rested his head on one of his arm.

I was silent with their statement. But you can't blame me, when life gave you lemon you need to make a lemonade. I was f*cked anyway might as well took some benefit. Definitely not my fault.

However the way they said it, It was like they had seen it in person. Did they also in the room when it happened.  I tried asking them.

"Well, I have my way." He said in mysterious way.

"I watched the recording. Someone actually recorded your deed and try to upload it to the web. Thankfully I use the Thanatos system to delete it. so you can rest easy."

I was thankful for Kazuki interference, it was almost became a bigger problem. I tried to continue my conversation with but I sense a big amount of magic energy . A lot of magic fall from the sky toward me.

"They really seriously trying to kill me?" I said toward the attack that came crashing down.

I raised my hand and draw the constellation of Big Dipper and infuse space magic with it.

"Dante Al-Thais (Big Dipper Transfer Circle)."

Two magic circle in the form of big dipper appeared and transfer their attack back at them. I hoped they wouldn't die with that. What around came around I guess.

"So can you two give me a plan to escape from this mess?"

They told me to lay low for a while because it could became bigger problem because some of them had some relation with the church.

They already prepared some place for me to stay in Japan for a while.  I chatted with them a bit about what I need to prepare. after some time, I decided to end the call.

Then I said my farewell to them.

I looked at the place I needed to go and rouse my magic power.

I silently moved through the place,  but when I almost reached the destination I felt the presence of magic power and deployed a shield. I was unscathed. but that didn't make me frown from the sudden attack.

"Impressive, even though I make it as obscure as possible." There was a young man who came out from nowhere

He was Felton and he looked really mad even though he showed a smile

"Isn't it rude to just escape, after making that kind of commotion Mr Elliot." He unsheathe a sword on his waist and pointed it at me.

His smile was so sinister that I felt uncomfortable looking at him.

"You know I can explain why I did that" I tried to reason with him. I would also mad if someone did that to my fiancé but it seemed he was mad for a different reason.

"A long year plan is stopped by something stupid like this. I don't know whether you know the significant of your action for our plan" He was saying something that I didn't understand which made me puzzled. 

Then he showed his right hand to me. There was a tattoo of snake eating itself on it. 

"This is why I told them not to be greedy. Thankfully It can be salvaged. We just need to change the main cast from me to you." He talked a lot about his plan.

Even if you said that, I didn't even know what this was about. and what the heck with showing your tattoo. There were too many evil organization using that snake as symbol. Which one are you? Khaos Brigade? homonculi? or maybe the one with the Phantasmal Blaze plan? go get a patent for your Evil organization symbol or something. I retorted in my head.

"I want to talk more with you but you know I have plane to catch up. So why don't you make an appointment and we can talk later" I tried to escape from this lunatic 

"Sorry but I am going to capture you right now. Don't worry, I will make sure it won't hurt."

When I know it, he appeared in front of me. Fast, I thought. He slashed at me with the intention to kill, but before the slash connected I evade it and took a distance from him.

What happened to not make it hurt. I glared at him showing my protest.

"Don't worry. You can still be used even if you lost few limbs." He tried to attack me a few more times but was useless. Realizing that it wouldn't work  he then took a syringe and a stone from his pocket. He inject the syringe into his body and throw the stone up.

"This is Adan Blood. One of the Arcdemons. I want to take it slowly but I don't want too many attention here. Lets end this now."

He smiled sadistically. His body became more buffed after injecting the Adan Blood, I could even felt his aura getting stronger. From the stone that he threw I could felt power that interfere with my magic. I guessed he really was prepared.

This really made me fell irritated. It seemed, he really was a no good person from how he blabbered his plan to me. Maybe it just showed how confident he was to capture me. I looked at the thing that pooped up at the corner of my eye.

[Main Mission]

Goal : Beat the shit of Felton in 5 minutes.

Description :

As a reincarnator it is your job to maintain peace.... bla bla...Seriously can you just beat this Felton guy fast. I will give you even more reward if you can even beat his face.

Reward : 100.000 GP (additional reward : One random ability)

Sweatdrop appeared on my face from this description. Well, not like I was against it. Then I walked closer to him while cracking my fist. If magic didn't work lets get physical shall we.

"hoho, You are coming closer. even after seeing all of this you are not trying to run but coming closer?" He showed some nasty smile to me.

"I can't beat the shit out of you If I don't come closer." I showed him a smile that wouldn't lose to him.

He laughed at my action. It seemed he really was underestimating me. More reason to beat him I guess.  " I Will shatter that Illusion of yours". After I muttered that I disappeared from my place.

"W-what!?" Surprised seeing my speed, he took a step back. But I already arrived in front of him.

*Bam*

The sound of my punch reaching his stomach was really loud. The power with the speed made a lot of destructive force to him and with Imagine breaker all kind of defensive magic or artifact will be negated.

"H-how... we don't have a data about his" He vomited his inside in disbelieve. I didn't gave him a chance to take a breath and kicked him into the air. I chased after his body

"Geppo (Moon Walk)..." I muttered and moved freely in the air by kicking the air. 

I continued to beat him without giving him a chance to retaliate. Making sure that I also focused on his face for the sake of the mission.

The technique that I used was the result of me upgrading the thing that I got from the gacha.

Physical Reinforcement (R) >>>>>> Rokushiki (SR)

I realized it was possible to do this. To do it, I need to fulfills some requirement and spent some point to upgrade it. It was not cheap but it was better than relying on the gacha.

"Sorry Felton, But I need you to sleep."

With a last attack, I kicked him to the ground. The ground shake after cushioning Felton body. He was so beat up and his face is already unrecognizable.

I guessed with what he blabbered to me, he must have some kind of evil plan for her fiancé. I told the old man about it and left the rest to him. 

I still need to lay low though, it didn't excuse my action and It was a chance for me to go to Japan. I could spent some time there curious about the state of it in this world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New ability/terms

{Rokushiki}

Rokushiki is a special, superhuman martial arts style that is used in One Piece world. With this ability the host  can have enhanced ability comparable to superhuman and can access the Rokushiki ability. The six form of Rokushiki are Shigan(finger gun), Geppo (Moon Step), Tekkai (Iron Body), Rankyaku (Tempest Kick), Soru (shave), and Kami-e (Paper art). It is said that the one who master all six form will gain access to the seventh ability of Rokushiki.

Thanatos System

A system developed by Kazuki with the American government. The system can monitor transmissions worldwide and capable of infiltrating every sort of system. Kazuki sometimes use the system to hack Elliot PC and check his porn collection. This greatly traumatize Elliot because when he opened his PC, all of his porn is erased beside the incest one. Because of this, Elliot never put porn in his PC anymore.

52