Cute Moca-chan
2.8k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I chat a bit with Moca and Yamabuki in the bakery. both of them are fun person to chat with. I grew fond of Moca monotonous but playful voice. She really like to refer to herself as "Moca-chan" whenever she praise her own charm and she combined it with her smug look that she showed sometime, it really made an interesting combination. I can't deny her own cuteness though. I thought that she is a really interesting girl to be friend with.
Yamabuki on the other hand seemed to be used by Moca antic. I got to know her more after we have some talk together. From how we chatted, it seemed that she used to deal with unique people like Moca. She radiated the aura of an older sister. Of course an aura different from Kazuki. If Kazuki is an older sister who like to tease and prank her younger sibling, Yamabuki seemed to be the type that like to spoil their sibling and took care of the problem they caused. Yamabuki told me to call her Saaya because it would make her looked distant if she is called Yamabuki when I called Moca her first name when I just met her.
After some time I continued looked for my breakfast. Both of them reccomended the choco cornet, they said that it was the most popular bread in the bakery. I can only believe them because in Moca's tray, I saw half of them were choco cornet. Usually the bread are already sold out at this time because there were two person who always buy a lot of choco cornet early. One of them being Moca as the self proclaimed number 1 fan of the bakery and other is Saaya band member and classmate. It seemed I got lucky because Saaya made more of them today.
The choco cornet like its named is a cornet-shaped sweet buns filled with chocolate custard. The shape is very cute which maybe one of the reason it is really popular. I think the cuteness was a really good selling point especially for girl. Stopping my review about this choco cornet , I took two of them and went to Saaya. It seemed there were some problem because I still saw Moca there with Saaya.

Elliot : " Is there a problem Moca, Saaya?" I asked both of them about what happened. I looked and Moca seemed to be dispirited and looked down. Saya was the one who answered my question.

Saaya : " Haha.... It seemed Moca forgot to bring her wallet when she got out" answered her with a troubled laugh

Moca : "Uhhh.... I need to get back and get it~" there was no spirit in her monotonous voice.

Saaya then explain it in detail, Moca forgot her wallet when she got out. She realized it when she wanted to pay for her bread. Saya offered to let Moca to just take the bread. But Moca was also troubled by it, maybe if it was just a few she won't feel like this but in her tray the bread can't be called few. and even if Moca went home and took her wallet, it seemed the store favorite choco cornet will be sold out even if she hurry and the freshness of the bread will diminish. Understanding the gist of the problem, I can only shake my head. Is this choco cornet really that tasty?

Elliot : "Is this bread really that important to you Moca?" I voiced my thought to her

Moca : "uhhh... not having fresh Yamabuki Bakery's pan (bread) a day is like saying I don't deserve to have pan (underwear) for the rest of my life~" she answered lifelessly like it was the end of the world. it seemed she is having a conflict whether to go home or taking Saaya offer.

on the other hand, I was shocked by her answer. Even Saaya showed troubled smile with Moca answer. Ignoring her puns and hoping that she realized that there is a guy here, I tried to offer her another solution.

Elliot : "Then how about I paid for you first? You can return it after a while" I told her that. It seemed Moca is still troubled by it. Saaya seemed noticed it and give another suggestion on top of it.

Saaya : "Moca, Elliot here is new here, why don't you show him around while you also get your wallet while at it and return his money"

Ohh Nice one Saaya. With this I think that she will more likely to accept and its true that I planned to tour the city today and having someone to show me around is a big help. Even though its already few days, there are still some place I was not familiar with.

Elliot : "Actually I am quite troubled by that. It will be great help if you can show me around the city Moca" I asked her earnestly. Seeing that it seemed Moca decide what she will do.

Moca : "huhuhu.... can't be helped then, the guide Moca-chan will take Elliot around the city and the pay will be all the bread of Yamabuki bakery~" like all of her previous gloomy self is a lie, smug smile came to her face and said that to me.

Elliot :"No, I said I will let you borrow it not pay for you and Its not all of the Yamabuki Bakery's bread only the one on your tray" I retorted to her

Moca : "ehhh... You can play along for a bit Elliot. You are no fun~"

Saaya : "hahaha... You seemed already getting along so well" Saaya is showing a caring smile while watching our banter.

Elliot :"But you really buy a lot Moca.... Is it for your friend or your family? I don't mind you bring it to them before you start your job" I asked her because I think this many bread can't be eaten by just one girl.

Moca : " Of course it is just for me.... I am holding back quite a bit right now~"

ehhh holding back? I quietly looked at her and the bread alternatively. If this is a normal amount for her, where does all of the fat go? I quietly stared at her body wondering where she stored it. She is not fat and her breast is not even that big.

Moca :"I sensed a perverted stare on Moca-chan body~" She said it with teasing smile. Sorry this is just my curiosity, This is for science. I don't have any ill though Moca.

Elliot : " Is it true that Moca always eat this many bread Saaya" I looked at Saaya thinking maybe this is just Moca messing around with me.

Moca : "How cruel Elliot~..... Why don't you believe me" Faking her tear, she showed an expression that said how I betrayed her. I Ignored her and looked quietly at Saaya. She can only showed a troubled smile while quietly looking away. It seemed it is really true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After that I paid for Moca Breads and said goodbye to Saaya. We take a rest in nearby park to eat our bread before Moca guide me to the city. I bought some drink for me and Moca and sit at the nearest bench. Moca seemed to enjoy her bread very much. I saw her munch at the bread and can only looked at it with a smile. I put the drink beside her and also started to eat my breakfast.

Elliot : "Moca can you eat slower? the bread won't escape and you got breadcrumbs all over your face" I sighed at her sloppiness.

Moca : " Don't worry Dont worry~.... This breadcrumbs will only add to Moca-chan cuteness" ignoring my advice she continued eating the bread. feeling restless about her sloppiness, I took out handkerchief. Kazuki always told me to bring two handkerchief with me. she said this was a proper thing to do for a gentleman. At least it is helpful for a time like this

Elliot : "A lady should take a better care of herself you know" before she can respond I hold her chin and wipe the breadcrumb from her cheek.

Moca : "heee... Its rude for gentleman to hold a lady face without permission you know~" she retorted to me. Even though she said it with her smug smile of her, I notice there are little hint of red in her cheek. I decided to play along with her.

Elliot : " But my lady it is hard for this one to see your beautiful face stained with those bread" I gestured grandly like a servant who admonished his lord.

Moca "Nice excuse~...you are just taking the chance to touch your beautiful lord body.... you perverted servant~" She said while shielding her body from me.

Elliot : "So you realize it huh.... then I wont hold back and touch you all over" I took a stance like I will leap at her any moment.

Moca : " Noooo~.... Someone save me~" She spoke like a maiden in danger but her monotonous voice and smug smile can't add any suspense to the scene at all.

Elliot : "pffttt..... hahahaha" I can only laugh seeing her like this

Moca : "its really rude to laugh when there is beautiful girl in trouble" without minding me Moca continues to eat her bread. A girl that is playful, confident and like teases others that is my impression of the girl named Moca. I kinda looking forward to what kind of thing will I have in store spending the day with her.

Oh yeah for my impression of her lets add glutton to the list. He just wolfed down the last of her bread right now. She eyed my bread like a wolf seeing meat for the first time. I wonder where did all of the bread that she ate went. Like that I silenly ate my breakfast while also fending Moca who tried to take my bread away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
Moca : As expected of the Yamabuki's Bread~.... Maybe I will try a new record next time~.
.
Elliot : ehhh you can still eat more?

47