Back to School
2.1k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

School is an important stage for every person life. School was a place for you to hone your knowledge with your peer. Although, it was true, I didn't think that was the most important part of school.

Once I asked Kazuki why she was still going to school even though he already knew all of the subject they taught. She smiled at me and said that she also want to experience what other felt. I can understand her a bit. Even in my previous life, I never experienced school because all my knowledge came from tutor or self-taught from book.

Kazuki choose to play basketball despite her petite body. she has monstrous talent in art , despite that she strongly focus on basketball in her highschool day. Some people disapprove her decision because of her talent but our family decide to accept her wish.

She can't be called the best in sport but she kept playing it happily with her friend. Kazuki challenge herself to focus on something that she was not reallt good at. I think her effort was rewarded with how her friends in the club acknowledge her effort not as the genius of art Kazuki but as the human Kazuki. I sometime watch her match with Yuuji giving her encouragement

Everyone do something different in this stage called school. some focus preparing their future, other focus on their relationship, and other on their hobby. No matter what someone choose, it will become inseparable part of their future.It will become something they reminisce when they became old.

Then what about me? I already did quite a lot since I was a child. Known as prodigy musician, my life with my classmate in my old school or my activies in the club as magician. My life was really busy since I was reincarnated.

I decide to at least took it easy in my Senior High school. I already told Zeltrech and my family about it. Of course sometime I will still get some mission, but the old man already promise to at least decrease the number.

Elliot : " Nice to meet you everyone, My name is Elliot Artel. I will be transfered to this class this semester. I hope we get along well" I introduced myself with a smile

Today was the day I transferred to the school in the city. All of the paperwork was done yesterday.

I was enrolled to Hanasakigawa highschool. The school was once scheduled to be closed due to a lack of applicants. But one of the students determine to save the school, she create an idol group and participated in an idol competition. This result in saving the-

Wait no,no. I mistake the information with the flyer that I read this morning. This school was not that school. Hanasakigawa Highs school was a normal highschool. This school was once one of the most popular girl-high school in the city. One year ago, the school decide to become co-ed. Despite that most of the students here was still girl. Even in this class, It consist mostly of girls

Girl 1 : "kyaa!!.. He is really handsome, our class got lucky!" the shriek of girl was heard in the classroom

Girl 2 : "Does he has a girlfriend I wonder?" One of the girl talked with her friend quietly

The girl was very ecstatic with my transfer. I can only smile wryly at this scene. The reaction of the girl can be grouped into 3. The one who was ecstatic, the one who showed curious expression, and the last was the one who showed disinterested expression.

I recognize some of the face in the class. But seeing the colorful hair color really showed the uniqueness of this world. Surprisingly when I scanned the classroom, I saw Saaya in one of the seat looking at me.

Our eyes met. I smiled at her and waved my hand slowly. She was surprised, but deciding that it will be rude to not respond. She waved at me back.

Girl 1 : "Ehhh... Saaya know the transfer student!!" On of them shouted

Girl 2 : "Its not fair!!" another also chimed in.

After seeing my brief exchange with Saaya. The class go into uproar. They start questioning Saaya and me excitedly. The teacher defuse the situation quickly to not waste any more time. Some asked question about me so I answered politely. after some time I was told to sit beside Saaya.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Yamabuki_Saaya

I guess the teacher was being considerate of me. I already went into my seat. The other was still curious with my relationship with Saaya but decide to wait until later to asked about it.

The homeroom start without trouble. I already know the subject that was taught.

I was starting to get bored when a paper was thrown at my desk.

"I am quite surprised that you will transfer to my school" I saw the beautiful handwriting in front of me. It was quite the neat one.

I looked to the one who was beside me. She was looking to the teacher explanation in earnest but She was the only one who would write to me. I didn't know anyone else in the class after all. I wrote my response after thinking about it for a bit. Then threw it to her gently.

"I am also surprised to see you here, Maybe it was fate?" I tries using a cheesy line to see her reaction to it

"heee, do you also use this line for every girl you met?"

"no, only the beautiful one"

"Thats what all playboy said"

We exchange word during the class. It was quite fun.

"So do you have plan on the break?"

"no, not really. You know I was transferred just now right?"

"Then why don't you join me for lunch? I will introduce you to my band mates"

"Are they beautiful?"

"What if they are not? you won't see them"

At that time when I want to start writing a response. The voice of the teacher was heard directed at me.

Teacher : "Elliot-san could you answer the question please?"

It seemed that the teacher realize that we didn't listen to her class. No wonder though with the amount of time that we exchange word. Even some students who was curious about me realize it. So it was normal for the teacher to realize it too.

Saaya panicked a little when I was called. She showed me an apologizing look. I guess she was feeling guilty because she started this. She tried to help me but I guess she didn't know the question asked. I stood up and spoke. It was an easy question though

Elliot : "The battle that become an important point for Oda Nobunaga was the battle of Okehazama. It was battle against one of the strong Warlord of that period Imagawa Yoshimoto. He won againt the said warlord with his intellect and consume his force into his own army. This also served as the time when his title as the "Fool of Owari" destroyed and become one of the powerful warlord of that period"

The teacher and the other was surprised with my fluent answer. It seemed that they didn't expect that I was knowledgeable about their history. It was not that amazing really, If you are an Otaku in my previous life, you will at least get this knowledge like it or not.

I guess the game of the warring period just started to become popular in this age. Saaya was surprised with her mouth open. I looked at her and winked. She looked away feeling embarrassed. The teacher satisfied with my answer and started to speak

Teacher : "Very good. I didn't expect you to know our history so well. Keep up the good work. But I don't like people not listening to my class. Are you Listening to me? Toyama Kasumi!" She spoke and throw some chalk at her

Kasumi : "eh, eh!?...wha" She woke up abruptly not knowing what happened. The class laughed at this comical scene.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Toyama_Kasumi

But the teacher was also quite a beauty when I looked at her closely. She is tall and quite busty in that department. She has long, black hair that reaches her shins which sticks out at her neck and falls over her shoulders and purple eyes.

her clothes was a knee length white jacket similar to a lab coat, a black vest, and black pants with a brown belt. Underneath her vest is a dress shirt and a loosely worn short tie. I remember her name was Hiratsuka?

Teacher : "You are quite gutsy flirting in my class Artel, This is your first offense so I will forgive it. There won't be next time though" she told me cracking her knuckle

Elliot : "Haha, I am sorry Sensei. I am just happy that I spotted some acquaintance. Despite that I still listen to your beautiful voice though" I give her the best smile that I can use.

<You use Smile of the handsome boy>

Hiratsuka : " You need few more years to start flirt with me brat"

https://oregairu.fandom.com/wiki/Shizuka_Hiratsuka

<Its not very effective>

Elliot : "hahaha"

I can only laugh at that. Its been some time that someone resisted my smile. As expected of an adult woman.

Elliot : "I can't beat you sensei. But as expected of adult woman, You must received a lot of praise from man. Your boyfriend must spoils you a lot" I praised her with a smile. There was not a hint of malice in it.

<Hiratsuka suffered a critical damage>

Eh? when I know it, the classroom aura froze. Everyone was looking away from me and busying their selves with something. Saaya even ignored me and looked at her book seriously like want to making hole through it. Saaya your book is upside down you know.

Hiratsuka : "hehehe, boyfriend heh? Of course its normal for woman my age to have boyfriend and I am not young anymore... hehehe" she showed sinister smile while chuckling. A dark aura came out of her body.

Did I just stepped into landmine? She looked at me with eyes that say I was the one who killed her entire family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<The author use cliff>

<Its very effective>

41