Kazuki 2 (R18)
2.2k 10 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I-it is bigger than I thought"

"well, It has been long time since you last saw it"

She started to get nervous. I was worried to leave all of it to her now.

"Are you sure?"

"I've enough of foreplay.. Because of your action I am already at my limit Physically and emotionally"

As she murmured those words, Her misty gaze looked down at my Penis.

Her eyes was wide surprised at the size. She gulped in disbelief that the things that she had seen when she was child had grown to this size.

Reaffirming her determination he lowered her body while her arm around my neck.

Gradually, the glans spread the cracks and touched the petals with wet tips.

The entrance was very narrow and clearly not the size of my penis.

"You can do it Kazuki"

"D-don't make fun of me, stupid"

She said that in front of my face our nose almost touching.

And then with that she lowered her body and inserting my penis to her Vagina.

"uhnn"

Her face was distorted with pain and a thin voice leaked from her small lips. Even though only half of it was inserted. My penis felt really warm going inside her.

I almost came from just inserting it. Her pussy hold my penis tightly and it felt really good.

"It hurt! This is worse than I expected"

Even though she already prepared herself, experiencing it was really different. Tear was seen from her face.

"Is that so? It felt good for me though"

She glared at me and suddenly *chomp* bit my shoulder.

"Ouch... What was that for?"

"Its unfair if I am the only one feeling pain, I will distribute it evenly"

Seriously she was so stubborn in weird place.

"This is why you shouldn't be cocky "

"s-shut up"

Taking over her, I decide to help her relax.

I message her ass with both hands. I suck her breast with my mouth.

"nn❤…nmu…nn❤"

I continued to massage her.

"ahnn❤... ah... there... please touch me more❤"

She started moaning, her body started to relaxed after that. Her pussy started to get wetter and when she realized it my penis already entered her womb.

"ahnnn❤...Y-you are really good at this❤"

I only gave a small smile as a response. seeing my face in front of her, she was dazed and started to kiss me.

I decided to not move for now to make her body adapted to the shape of my penis.

Her pussy continued to contract and relaxed like trying to remember my shape.

"Nchuu, Fuun❤ ... Huo, Chuu, Kuchu, Piccha ❤...! Haa, more ... nun❤, more u ... nnn, ha❤ ...!"

The sound of our kiss was the only thing heard in the bathroom. Kazuki started to get more aggressive with her kiss.

"E-elliot...ahnnn❤... I can feel your Chuu, Kuchu❤t-thing inside of me❤"

"Yeah.. your pussy is really hot and thigh"

We continued to kiss. She clinged to me with both hands and feet to respond to the rough kiss and not letting me go.

"Hiah ...! Such ❤... Oh ... Oh ... Oh ... Hi ... Oh ... Good ... Elliot❤... ... !! More, ❤...more ... Oh oh ...!"
 
The contrast of her behavior normally and now made me really excited. I wanted to violently commits and messed her up!

Our kissed ended. Kazuki was out of breath after the kiss.

"haa...ha...haaa"

"hey Kazuki, can I move?"

I can't take it anymore. still clinging to me, I asked her that question

"Yeah❤... please do whatever you want with my body❤"

She said that with an erotic voice.

I started to move my body. My penis enters and exits Kazuki's narrow pussy while making a noise. I also held her ass with both hands and raised and lowered her small body rhythmically.

"ahah❤ han❤ ahn❤ ahn❤ han❤ ahn❤ ahn❤"

I suck her breast with my mouth, feeling good she tighten her hand behind my head not letting go.

"ahnn❤...my breast ... weak, so ... ahnn❤ ...! No, it feels better ...! h-harder❤... p-please.... E-elliot❤"

She enjoyed our sex, she even started moving her body herself and following my movement.

"W-why❤...your thing is getting bigger... ahhh❤"

"I am sorry... But I am just excited seeing you like this"

"n-no❤... I am getting crazy❤"

I continued to move inside her. Kazuki moaned and moaned as she indecently shakes her waist. Immediately after, Kazuki pussy started to tighten.

Knowing what it entailed, I was moving faster.

I also can't hold it anymore.

"please❤... harder E-elliot❤... I-I am going.... to c-cum❤"

"Yeah me too... lets do it together"

I continued my movement...

""Oh, uh ... I, c-cum❤... c-cummmming ...! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn❤"

She held my head to her body... While she was looking upwards semen gushed out like a fountain from my erect penis, and filled her pussy.

*Dobyu*…*byuru*…*byu*…

As the remaining semen was poured in her pussy Kazuki's body shivered.

"haa...haa❤.haaa❤"

As my semen filled her body, we continued embracing each other feeling each other warm.

"hey Elliot"

"yes?"

"I love you"

"I Love you too, Kazuki"

She smiled at me. We told our feeling for each other. She was too cute. Feeling that blood came to my lower body again

"I am sorry too Kazuki"

"huh?"

"I am still hard... I don't think I can hold back"

"e-eh... wait at least let me rest"

Ignoring her request. I put her into another position.

I can't hold it.

I want to make love to her more.

I want to make love to her a thousand time.

I don't want this to end.

"han❤ ahn❤ ahn❤"

I continued to pound her from behind.

"nn... ahh❤... I can't believe you still have this much stored inside❤"

We continued fucking for a few rounds after that.

Having dumped the last giant load inside her. I pulled my hip back, fighting again the clinging wall of her pussy. and with a little pop my penis finally emerged from inside of her.

Semen dripped down from between her open beautiful legs.

I brought my penis closer to her face. Without a word, she began to lovingly licked it.

"chupa nn…rero…chu❤…slurp…"

In the end she didn't let my penis left her mouth until she wrung the very last drop of it.

----------------------------------

-in the bedroom-

We were sleeping together. Even though there were a lot of room, she wanted to sleep with me for tonight.

She wore a white pajama which has the same colour with her hair.

"Its like when we were kids again"

She smiled at me.

"Yeah... you really like to sleep with me and Yuuji"

"Well.. that's the privilege of being a big sister"

We silently looked at each other.

"Hey Kazuki"

"hmm?"

"You know that I am a scum right?"

I was sure she knew. She was not an idiot. From my action, She knew that I was aiming for an harem life.

I was someone who can't content with having one wife.

"Well... I know it since you were a child "

[Congratulation you got the title "Scum"]

(well fuck you too system)

"and I know you are still holding back when we were having sex just now"

"Both of you were really popular... Yuuji might not realize it when he was a child... but now that he had that stupid blue haired girl as master... it is possible that he is being eaten right now and after that the beast will be released"

"I am sure like you... He will make many women cry"

"Well... are you alright with that?"

"About Yuuji or about you?"

"me?"

"I can't say that I am good with sharing... but It come as package with loving you I guess"

She already realized this since they were children.

Both of her brothers were a chick magnet.

She tried many things to get rid of the pest. But like it was predetermined, beautiful girl always approached both of them.

She at least wanted to choose for her brother, but with how it turned out. she thought it would be impossible.

Yuuji didn't realize it, but Elliot knew all about her attempts to make their female friends who got to close to stir clear of them..

He just accepted it and looked at her like seeing a spoiled big sister.

That's why she just gave up.

She didn't mind sharing him as long as he loved her.

"Hey Elliot... try to guess what am I thinking right now?"

"Is it living thing, or an inanimate object?"

"Inanimate"

"Is it something you can hold in your hand"

"no"

"Is it making you happy?"

"yes"

"Is it related to our previous conversation"

"yes"

"Is there 6 person inside it"

"yes"

"our family?"

"That's right"

She showed me a beautiful smile. She was also not a normal person. But the time she spent in this family was a precious things for her.

" That game really take me back, Three of us used to play it together"

"Yeah... Yuuji really wanted to win, so he always challenge us whenever he have time"

"Hey Elliot"

"hmmm?"

"Thank you"

"What's wrong with you today? I am going to sleep... Good Night"

Feeling embarrassed about her word I decided to sleep. After that the sound of peaceful breather was heard.

Kazuki just silently looked at him.

She always liked seeing her brothers when they slept.

She was really relieved that she decided to manipulate her parents and entering the Artel house in the past.

She never knew that her life will be like this. It was really different life.

This was a paradise for her. But she knew that it was also a brittle things.

That was why she accepted the proposal for using her brain pattern as the prototype for the Thanatos System.

With that she also gained access and participate in the development.

She also need power.

Both of her brothers already leave their nest. Well one of them become her lover right now, even though he was a scum who can't choose to live with one girl. She can only sighed.

She swear that she will protect this paradise of her.

"Good night Elliot"

With that she also fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------

36