Member of Blue Rose 1
1.8k 8 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was school time and I was in the teacher lounge. Abby will spend her day with Kazuki today at home. It seemed Kazuki wanted to deepen their relationship.

"So you want me to introduce you to Hikawa Sayo from second year huh"

"Yeah, I will need your help for this Hiratsuka-sensei"

https://oregairu.fandom.com/wiki/Shizuka_Hiratsuka

I asked a favor from her. It's possible to just ask her directly, but I thought she will be on guard if some unknown boy wanted to meet her.

I need to get the job done fast. That's why using a teacher as a get go will be better.

Hiratsuka-sensei also seemed to have some business with me since that incident. Let's use this opportunity to solve both of it.

"Isn't it rude that you are asking for a favor when you were avoiding since some time ago?"

"hahaha... That's just some misunderstanding. How could I avoid my teacher?"

"Sigh... Kid these days really know how to avoid responsibilities"

"Kid huh? well from your ag-"

Suddenly a fist was thrown at my face. I avoided it by tilting my head and grabbing her hand.

I looked at her, Her face was close in front of me. She was grinning looking at my reaction.

"hooo... I tried to seriously punch you... as expected you have some experience in Martial art"

After some time, I give her a small smile and spoke.

"Isn't it again the law to punch your student in broad daylight Hiratsuka-sensei"

"Well, I just wanted to test something, sorry about that... Don't worry... Teacher fist is only filled with love..."

Are you sure it was not because I mentioned something about age?

I was sure it was still illegal to hit your student. If that fist hit my face, I didn't know whether the authorities will accept that kind of excuse when I sue you.

Well there were not killing intent in her fist and she seemed to know some information about me. If that punch hit a student, they will be luck if they only lose a teeth or two.

That punch was quite strong. I knew she was not a normal teacher.

It's not like she was trying to hide herself. No normal teacher brought 2005 Aston Martin V8 Vantage to school.

Seriously where did she get the money to buy that.

"So are you satisfied Sensei?"

"hahaha... yeah... so for your request, I can do it. But I also need something from you"

"hmm?"

I tilted my head confused how it became like this. ahh... Maybe this is why she was looking for me.

"I want you to join the Service Club"

I heard unfamiliar term from her. A club huh, I didn't join any club since I transferred here. I was scouted by the Classical music club. But I turned them down politely.

"I heard that you didn't join any club since you start here. How about taking this chance to join this club ... Not only that..."

She brought out her smartphone and showed me some photo. It was a photo of Arisa accidentally kissing me.

"Well... If I will send this picture to the person we will meet I am sure that she will be on guard when talking with you"

I sighed at her antics. From what I heard Sayo was quite a serious person, So it was possible what she said might happen. I didn't mind joining the Service club, but there was something fishy here.

"I refuse then"

"hmm... Can you tell me why?"

She was surprised by my response. She might be looking for a way for me to join this club these few days. The question was why me? I was sure she could ask other student to join this club. There might be some problem with the club itself or the student inside.

I need to know about it before making any decision.

"You are hiding something sensei. I don't like it when some stranger manipulate me... I don't mind joining this club... but tell me your reason... Just to tell you... those two threats won't be effective to me"

If she said I need to join club, I can just be a ghost member of other club. and for the photo, I think It will give damage more to Arisa than me.

She closed her eyes and thought silently for a few minutes.

"Even though having a stupid students is hard... when they are too capable, it is also another problem enitrely... So what do you want to know?"

"What is this Service Club and what is your purpose in it?"

She then throughout explained to me. To summarize it, it was something like this.

Service Club is a club with a purpose to help their peers overcome any problems they might have. They can provide advice or teach other students how to solve their troubles whatever they may be. However, the Service Club can refuse requests if they want.

Hiratsuka-sensei also had a job as a school guidance counselor. She will recommend students who don't want to talk their problem to her to this club.

"Well that is a good front... What about your true motive?"

"ceh... you really not letting anything slip...actually..."

In short, Actually there were 2 person in this club right now. A girl and a boy which he planned to force here.

The problem was these two students have their unorthodox views on society. She gave me a quick look on the boy essay.

She glared at me when I said what he wrote was all wrong.

So the true purpose of this club was to separate the antisocial students and make them more social. So is this Antisocial social club?

"At first, I wanted to let them to the club and see how it develop... But When I found you, I want to take the chance... I need someone to watch them... I also heard a lot of rumor about you"

"I am curious about what you heard... Well I don't think all of it was good... but aren't you being too nosy here? I am sure no one will blame you if you left them to their device"

"I know, but at least I want to try to help them if possible... Thats why please"

There was no lie in her words. If you made that look, it will be hard for me to refuse.

"You know... if you just said this from the start we won't need to do it in a round about ways"

"Then?"

"Sure... But I can't promise to attend this club everyday..."

"Its okay... I am not expecting a lot... at least make both of them can have someone to talk to when they have problem..."

"I think I also need to do the things from my end...Then lets go... I will introduce you to Hikawa Sayo now"

"Oh before that... can you send that picture to my phone?"

"huh... sure... but what are you going to use it for"

She send it to me while wondering what I will do with it. I search for her name in my phone.

Okay, this was it, Ichigaya Arisa. I wrote a short message to her.

<Elliot : hey look at what I found (^_^)>

and send.

She was perplexed at my action.

"You... I think I understand your personality a bit now"

"eh.. is that so?"

*ting*

Oh that was fast. I checked the message from her.

<Arisa : *#*jsA*gdg*/ds/sfs#***>

What the hell... Did she just smash her touchscreen?

----------------------------------------
-Archery club-

"Now that I think about it, you looked kind of different today"

"hmm?... Different like what?

"You look more adult like maybe? What happened? Did you get an haircut?"

"hehehe.... Well who knows"

"Okay here it is..."

She showed me quite a big building. On the side, Archery Club was written.

"Are you sure we can just enter?"

"Don't worry... I heard from their advisor that Hikawa is borrowing the place to practice alone...I also go here a lot"

We entered the building for the the archery club. we were welcomed with a spacious dojo area with a clean wooden floor and high ceiling. I can see the target area from here. The club really was really spacious.

The club room was divided into three. The Archery range to practice, The changing room, and the preparation room.

"Well, I think she was in the preparation room, Lets go there"

After a few moments, We arrive at the front of the preparation room. I sense there was someone inside.

I had a bad feeling about this. Sensei went closer to the door. She will at least knock right?

Without minding me, Hiratsuka-sensei opened the door.

"hey Hikawa... are you there?"

What we saw was something shocking.

Well she was there the girl I mean.

The problem was that she was not fully clothed

I never thought that I will see my first girl changing scene here.

She was wearing her top white hakama, but she just in the process of wearing the bottom one. Even though I can't see much but this scene had its appeal.

This scene was quite similar when an anime girl took a bath and wore an oversized white shirt.

Her long leg was shown on its own glory, I can see a glimpse of her green underwear from here.

Seeing this scene, I realize that my harem protagonist skill had grown.

Yeah... You can't say you were an harem protagonist without accidentally seeing a girl changing.

All of us was silent here not knowing what to say.

As a gentleman I need to show my skill here. I take a breath and spoke.

"You got careless, Wyler"

Well I actually want to say I am sorry but that was the one that came out. Is it because the movie that I watched was too good or because the scene of naked Kazuki saying it was imprinted in my mind.

Hiratsuka-sensei looked at me like looking at an idiot. Hwy this was partly your fault.

Because of my words, Sayo moved and took the chest protector for archery near her and throw it at me.

*clanck*

The sound of the chest protector hitting me was heard in the room. Well, there goes my first impression.

But this was also Hiratsuka Sensei fault you know. I demand an equality here.

--------------------------------------------

We sat in seiza in the archery range, beside me was Hiratsuka-sensei in the same position.

"So, is there any explanation about what happened just now?"

The one who spoke was the one that I was going to meet today Sayo Hikawa.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Hikawa_Sayo

She was the splitting image of Hina, well she was her twin sister after all. The only thing different on their appearance was that Sayo has a longer tael colored hair which reached until her shoulder but now she put it into a ponytail.

Right now she wore hakama, one of traditional japanese clothes and the formal attire for the archery club.

Now that I looked at her, even though they were twin, the aura that I got from two of them were also really different.

Lets see, If I made a comparisan, Hina cheerful self was like a bright sun on a sunny day and Sayo strict-self was like a calm moon on a cool night.

Doing her job, Hiratsuka-sensei started to talk.

"Actually Hikawa, this boy here is has some business with you... that's why as a good teacher I escort him here"

Yeah after trying to fool me into entering a weird club that is. Sayo looked at Hiratsuka-sensei and spoke coldly.

"Hiratsuka-sensei, this is not your first offense... Didn't I said before you need to knock here"

She said glaring at both of us. Her eyes was really cold. I whispered to her.

(Hey... Hiratsuka-sensei whats the meaning of this... I didn't know you had bad relationship with her)

(W-well not at first... But she spotted me smoking few times in the teacher longue... She was kind of students who stick out to rule and she was also in the Discplinary Committee)

(Wait and you still dare to make new problem just now?)

(Sorry... Its just habit from me being in Service Club)

"What are you two whispering about?"

""Nothing""

We both said simultaneously.

"Ahh... Hikawa this is Elliot Artel First year... He said he has some business with you... That's why I bring him here"

"Is that so?"

She looked at me in curiosity.

"Well... I already do my part... I know it will be hard to talk with a teacher around... Thats why I will excuse myself"

(Damn she escaped)

She hurriedly went to the door, The sound of door closing was heard. There were only two of us in this club right now.

I should just come here alone. Her first impression of me was the worst because of Hiratsuka-sensei.

But a job was a job. Lets hope her impression of me not getting any worse.

39