Roselia 1
1.5k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its already time for the meeting with Roselia. I already prepared myself. I watched some of their performance online.

Like Marina said, they were very good and almost reached professional level. The most notable one was their Vocalist Minato Yukina. Her vocal was very highly valued by the music industry of Japan right now and they were expecting a lot of things from this growing band.

It was said that she was a solo vocalist before deciding to form Roselia. When she was still a solo, she was called a Lonewolf Songstress by other because of her skill and her refusal to enter any labels and talent agency.

Even so the other member skill was not something that can be scoffed at. With respective instrument from the other members, It brought forth the most of Yukina voice. The band usually wore gothic dress in their performance and their song consist mostly of J-rock.

Remembering all of the information that I had about Roselia, I entered the family restaurant. This was the place shared by Sayo.

The impression I got from their performance was cool. So I didn't expect to meet in some normal family restaurant. At least it mean that they were also still high school girls I guess.

I looked around the restaurant, then I spotted a table with five high school girl. I approached them calmly.

Sayo noticed me walking to their table, she just nodded silently.

I arrived at their table. All of them noticed me and looked at me curiously. I gave them my business smile.

"All of you must be Roselia... Thank you for accepting my invitation... My name is Elliot Artel"

Some of them gave surprised look at me. Then suddenly one of the girl, the shortest one stood up and point her finger at me.

"ahhh!?... You are the Dark Flame Master!?" She shouted that in high volume.

"I don't know anyone by that name!?" I shouted back reflectively

""..."" The other member looked at me in surprise.

Welp there goes my first impression. I already considered to look for item to rid bad luck in the system.

"I mean young lady, you must have mistaken me for someone else"

"ehhh!?... But I am sure it is you though" She looked at me not believing my words.

I was sure I asked Kazuki to delete all of the video, Then she must be a live witness of the event.

Holding the headache in my head. I started my meeting with Roselia.

.

.

.

"hahaha... sorry for earlier... Once again thank you for accepting my invitation, Girls of Roselia" I said.

I already sat on their table.

"Are you sure you are not him?... I am pretty sure though... Isn't that right Rin-rin?"

"..."

"Rin-rin?" she titled her head confused why her friend was not responding

I tried to ignore the girl. Yeah... I am not Dark Flame Master, the girl just mistook me with someone she knew.

I told that to myself like Hypnotize.

Looking around I spotted the one who was the center of this band.

She had a sharp golden eyes and a long silver hair reached to her waist with a butterfly shaped hairpin on top of her head.

Her attire was kind of monochrome consisting of white shirt and a black skirt. It made her look cold and intimidating.

"Yukina Minato. Vocalist of Roselia" Her introduction was short and precise in an emotionless cold voice.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Minato_Yukina

"Yukina, you don't need to be that cold. Sorry about that... I'm Lisa Imai, bassist for Roselia☆ Just call me Lisa, okay~?" She said while winking at me.

"Then you can also call me Elliot, Lisa"

The girl called Lisa had green eyes and long, wavy, soft brown hair with a part of it in ponytail. Unlike most member who wore a simple and reserved clothing, she wore a brown one piece dress with a bare shoulder and with a black belt as an accessories. Her flashy attire can be called a light Gyaru style.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Imai_Lisa

"Sayo Hikawa, Guitarist" Even though I already knew her, She still introduced herself. Her short introduction really showed her serious and straight to the point personality.

She now wore her casual clothing which gave kind of different feeling from her traditional clothing in archery club. Her clothes was kind of tomboyish but still showed her mature look.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Hikawa_Sayo

"kukuku... so its my time... The all-powerful Mage of Darkness, Ako, stands before you. With the great power of Eternal Shadow that resides within, I shall... I shall..."

She trailed in her introduction. The girl was the one who shouted the first time... she was a short, petite girl with big, sharp crimson eyes. She had long light purple hair worn in curled pigtails. I hope she would stop mistaking me as Dark Flame Master.

Her clothes consisted of a mix between punk and gothic design with a cute flair. On top she wore a black shirt and bottom a red skirt with a black frills.

"Do one of these! And smash into you! Like, booooom!!" Giving up finding a good continuation for her grandiose intro. she was content with something simple.

"Ako..." The voice of Yukina was heard reprimanding her.

"My name is Udagawa Ako,Drummer of Roselia Nice too meet you Dark Flame Master"

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Udagawa_Ako

"Its not Dark Flame Master, Its Elliot " I retorted to her.

Then last, I looked at the black haired girl. She wore similar clothing of black and white like Yukina but her skirt was longer until her knee.

Now that I thought about, isn't she staring at me since just a moment ago. She was silent throughout the conversation. I decided to speak to her.

"uhm... Is there something in my face?" I asked her

Seemed like noticing me looking at her she showed some reaction

"...!.. kyaaa" She shrieked in fear noticing me speaking to her.

H-hey, Do you need to be that surprised.

That's kind of hurt. If I was normal high school boy, that will scar me for life.

Just imagine you were in high school and you met your crush outside of school. Being polite, you try to greet her but the response you got was a surprise shriek.

and after calming her down, she didn't ever remember your name. That will cause depression.

"I-I am sorry... My mind..... wander for a bit...."

"... My name is Rinko Shirokane... I play the keyboard for Roselia..."

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Shirokane_Rinko

Her voice was low. She stammer a bit when she spoke. ah, now that I thought about it, she must be the other member from our school.

Then that surprise must be because of her shy personality. Yeah, That's right. I convince myself. That almost damage my self-confidence.

"So can you state your business with us?"

"We are already here why don't we order something... Don't worry its my treat"

Lets start with some small talk before going into the business.

"No, its okay"

She tried to refuse my offer.

H-hey, you don't need to be that cold.

"Come on, Yukina✩ He already got into trouble to invite us...Its not hurt to accept his kindness... And its not everyday that Sayo introduce someone to us, right?" She said while looking at Sayo smiling

"Imai-san... I think you are misunderstanding something here" she said frowning

".... Fine" Yukina said that accepting her friend persuasion

Ah... she was an Angel. Thank you Lisa. Sorry for thinking that your Fashion was out of place in this place full of Gothic girl.

"Wow really... we can order anything Dark Flame Master?... lets order a lot Rin-rin"

"A-Ako-chan"

"Yeah feel free... and Its not Dark Flame Master, Its Elliot" Even though, she use some chuuni introduction just now, It seemed she didn't always use it. So her chuunibyo was not that severe.

But she always mistook my name, what a forgetful girl. I didn't even knew this Dark Flame Master person.

I looked at Rinko. The little girl no Ako was the one who was sitting closest to her. She looked comfortable when she talked to her.

I hoped she would at least had some conversation with me too.

All of us looked at the menu and ordered. I noticed that there were special discount for special large French Fries and it came with some stuffed toys. ah, I can give it as souvenir for Abby I thought. I asked their opinion about ordering it and eating it together.

Sayo and Yukina was leaving it to us. Ako, Rinko, and Lisa gladly agreed.

While waiting I spend my time talking with them.

"Hey, hey... so what is your relationship with Sayo✩ Dark Flame Master" Lisa was asking me while grinning.

"Like I said Imai-san... I think you are misunderstanding something here"

"I just meet her today... I am thankful that she helped me meeting all of you... And its not Dark Flame Master, Its Elliot"

"Lisa-nee... You should have seen it...kukuku... With a dark flame in his right hand and the power of Purgatory he defeat his enemy and...uh.... and" she looked to the one beside her

"Give judgement for their doomsday"

Rinko gave help to Ako finishing her line.

"Judgement for their doomsday!?"

I didn't know who this Dark Flame Master this little girl talking about. But that was such an embarrassing line. If he heard it, He might be killing himself from frustration.

"Cmon, Yukina✩... you should join the talk."

"I don't understand why I agreed to this" She sighed

Now that I thought about it, She was really cold to me. Did she hate me?

After some time, the things that we ordered arrive. They put the order in front of us and the large fries in the center.

"A giant plate of fries! Woohoo~!!"

"Calm down Ako"

I took some fries and ate it. oh, its quite good. I saw the other also started to eat.

I noticed someone was staring at the fries. Then I looked at her.

"W-what... Why are you looking at me?"

"No... Senpai, Won't you take some of the fries? there are a lot left" I suggested to Sayo

"No I am okay... I can't understand why you enjoy this Amalgamation of preservatives and flavorings mushed together and deep fried in unknown oils left out stewing for who knows how long..."

She said that without pause. I can't say that she was wrong.

"But It is quite good you know... Why don't you try some"

I know its not healthy, But I don't think eating it few times will be problem.

Well I can't force someone to eat what they don't like

"W-well... If you insist, I can eat some... You already trouble yourself to treat us after all"

(hmm? That was easier than I thought)

"So Artel-san... Can you tell your business with us?" She said looking at me with her golden Eyes

In front of her was a glass of Coffee and some Salad that she ordered.

"Actually Minato-san..."

I explained my purpose to scout Roselia to the Circle Event.

33