Roselia 2
1.3k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I explained the detail of the event to her. The other also listened quietly from the side.

"....and that's all... I hope Roselia can also participate in the event"

"A live event? Sounds like fun! I like it, I like it~!"

I got a positive response from Ako. Nice, I decided to forgive her for mistaking me for Dark Flame Master.

"There'll be... lots of people there... uhhh" Rinko face was pale while muttering that quietly

"Ahh, Rin-rin, calm down~!"

Maybe she was imagining herself in front of a lot of people.

huh? wait how did you perform as a Keyboardist until now Rinko?

I saw Ako trying to convince Rinko about the event. Lets leave that one to her

"... We haven't agreed to anything, yet.. so calm down Udagawa-san" Sayo said chiding Ako excitement.

She then noticed that I was looking at her.

"W-what... Why are you looking at me again"

I gave her a pleading gaze to her trying to look as sad as possible. Even If she remained neutral, I hoped that she won't influenced the other negatively.

C'mon Senpai, Help your cute Kouhai here.

Maybe because can't stand me looking at her. She looked away.

"ugh... I will follow what Minato-san decide" I seemed to win that one.

She still remained neutral but at least with this, I only needed to change the mind of their leader.

"The event look kind of fun... However I will also follow Yukina☆ decision... So please convince our leader Elliot☆"

"Can I ask something?" Yukina looked at me with her gaze

I nod at her question.

"How many bands will perform and when will it happened" Still in her cold voice she asked me that.

"I already got two bands to agree, I planned to scout Hello Happy World! and Pastel*Palettes... For the time..."

I told her the date of the event.

She was silent for a while.

"I am sorry I don't think Roselia will participate in this event"

Her refusal was fierce like it won't be swayed by anything.

I was silent for a moment.

"Can you tell me why?"

I asked the reason for her refusal.

"I'm not against the idea of taking part in events, but it doesn't sound to me like this one is quite suited for us, nor will it be beneficial for our growth"

"Do you mean the other bands is not at your level Minato-san?" I said while staring at her.

"I don't mean it like that, but with the amount of time left and not all of the band gathered yet, It will be hard to make this event a successful one"

I got her point, What she meant was not whether we can pull out the event but whether we can make it something worth their time.

"I don't know the level of the other band but lets say you have confidence in their skill... however in worse case scenario...What will you do?, if you can't get the other two to participate?"

It was a worst case scenario. What would happened if the other two can't participate? Because I was not a staff of the Live house so I won't be burdened with any responsibilities.

She was looking at me with her eyes. Her gaze was unwavering like judging me.

What should I say here? If I gave her the wrong answer, I was sure that she won't hesitate to refuse my offer.

It's not like Roselia was a must for this event. I was sure I can find a replacement if I searched around more.

But that won't make this fun, will it? I continued looking at her waiting for next word.

"Can you confidently said to get a band with similar level at us to perform in this event? Can you really devote all of yourself to make this event a success?"

She said it with her frosty gaze unchanging. I face her gaze head one. Our eyes was looking at each other asking for the other intention.

With the same confident voice, I spoke to her.

"I will make sure of it... If the worse case scenario that you said happened I will make sure to find replacement and.."

I paused for a bit, I remembered I already put off in the list of wanted person. and since I got that ability, I was interested to try something.

"If needed I will perform myself"

However still she showed another rebuttal for me.

"You? I am sorry to say this... I know about your skill with Violin but Classical and Modern music was two different things"

oh? I was surprised. I thought she would ask whether I was confident with my skill or about my band. I never expect that she knew about me.

I already confirmed with Marina that, She will accept male band or mixed one if we don't get the quota in time.

"Don't worry about it... Like you, I have confidence in my music"

"Are you sure about this Mr. Violinist?"

"Well... Why don't you see it yourself Mrs Songstress"

Both of us glared at each other.

We stayed like that for a while. The others was just watching in silent.

It was battlefield only for us,

Despite that like betraying the atmosphere something unexpected occurred

Other voice was heard in our heated battle.

"Hey ladies... would you like to join us at our ta-"

**glare**

Both of us glare at the person who spoke. I even put a bit of killing intent to it.

"I-I am sorry... I have the wrong table"

He ran away quickly after locking eyes with us.

Even though saving them from some lame guy would be easier to get some point from them, I decided to tackle this head on.

Lets leave that crap at some beach episode.

"R-Rin-rin, Did they just scare the guy with a gaze? That was so cool"

"A-Ako-chan... They are... scary"

Some live commentary was heard from the side, but we just ignore it and continue our talk.

"Let me ask it again Artel-san... Will your really devote yourself to make this event a success and make it worth Roselia time?"

The same expressionless face and the same expressionless voice she asked me

"I know you have your pride Minato-san... However so do I... I stake my pride as musician here and I swear that I will make this event worth all of your time"

Not losing to the intensity of her voice, I declared confidently

"Well word was easy to be said... But can you prove it?"

"What a coincidence... I planned to hold an event to make all of the participating band to perform to know each other... Why don't we see it there... Who knows maybe Roselia can learn from the other band too"

I said sarcastically to her.

I need to prepare myself too, like she said classic and modern was quite different from each other.

"...Then I will state this first, If we don't approve it, we won't be taking part in this event. I just want you to understand that."

Her response was precise and to the point. If she felt that we were not worth their time, she will walk out quickly.

"Don't worry... I won't hold a grudge over that... That just mean me and the other skill is lacking"

My lips arched upward grinning to her, Even so she was still wearing the same expression.

"Then its simple"

"Yeah its simple"

""Lets make our music speak for us""

We spoke the same line at each other.

With that, It was decided.

Like time was resuming for the rest, they also started to talk.

"I can't wait to hear them play~! ... I-I mean... We shall gladly hear you... play, umm..."

"We shall gladly pass judgment on the music in your souls."

"Yes, judge the music in your souls!"

"It seemed we reached a compromise"

Even though, she didn't show much emotion, Sayo seemed happy with this.

"hahaha... I am kinda worried in the middle there... Its impressive you can be in sync like that"

Lisa was smiling while saying that.

""We are not in sync""

We said that surprisingly well together.

All of this is making me tired. I drank some refreshment and tried to get some fries.

huh? where did all of the fries go?

I looked at the most likely suspect. Maybe realizing what I mean by my gaze, she hurriedly talk.

"It wasn't me, it was Sayo-san! And Rin-rin, too."

Panicking she pointed at the culprit.

It turned to be another surprise.

.

.

.

.

I settle the bill to the clerk and took the stuffed toy. The other was waiting at the table waiting me to finish the bill.

But when I returned to the table to take my thing, I saw the clerk walking toward me.

"Is there something wrong?"

"ah here... We forgot to give you this..."

She gave some egg shaped things... It was given for a customer who bought something in a certain amount in this restaurant.

It seemed to be some promotion from some online game.

I opened the things and inside was a key chain of a girl in gothic loli outfit with a wand and some paper with code. On the bottom of the keychain, there was word written.

"NFO Necromancer?" I muttered

"ahhh" Ako was pointing her finger at the item

"Whats wrong?"

"That's the limited keychain and code for the necromancer limited item"

I tilted my head. Now that I thought about it, isn't that the name of online games that was trending recently. I guessed she was player there.

It was no use for me though.

"Do you want it? I can give it to you"

"ehh... really? But that was limited item are you sure? You can get a lot of money if you sell it online"

It seemed the item you got will be random from this egg and the one that I got was the one ako wanted.

Another gacha? I hoped it at least I got something rare from the system not this.

I tried to give it to Ako, but it seemed she was reluctant.

"Then how about this, I am actually interested to play NFO... How about you helped me leveling in exchange for this"

It's not bad trying new things, Who knows maybe I will like it.

"Really!? I mean...Fufufu~, woeful wings arise from the depths of darkness. Uhm... She who overcomes the very laws of existence. The sacred but fallen angel makes her descent! Boom!! Princess Ako will definitely help you Dark Flame Master!!"

"Sorry... but its not Dark Flame Master, It's Elliot"

"Thank.... Thank you for..... giving it to Ako"

Rinko was thanking me from the side. She seemed to be at least more comfortable with me now.

"hahaha... Don't mind it"

Then I noticed something from the corner of my eye. Some female student was approaching Sayo. I tried to listen what they were talking about.

"...? Sorry, can I help you?"

"U-umm... Are you related to Pastel*Palettes' Hina-chan? You just look so much like her...!"

"... I'm her sister."

"Kya~! She really does have a sister! Wow... Th-thank you very much!"

The girls went away after exchanging handshake with her.

Sayo showed a complicated look after they left.

I can only stare at it with silence.

We were already in front of the restaurant. I promised them to inform the time for the performance after talking with the other two bands.

From the look of it, I guess Rinko and Ako will walk home together, Lisa, Sayo and Yukina were going different direction from the two of them.

Because we were going to the same direction, I walked with the group of three.

I mostly do some small talk with Lisa and the other two just response briefly.

These two were really hard to handle

After some time our Group also separated. Lisa with Yukina and me with Sayo.

"We will go this way"

"hahaha... bye you two"

"Lets go Lisa"

Before going separate way, Lisa was muttering something faintly. I tried to read her lips.

Good luck huh. I only smiled helplessly from that.

Well it was still early evening, Lets walk slowly together.


Author note :

Btw anyone know how to insert picture here in the novel?

32