Roselia 4
1.3k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the end of previous scene all of Roselia member and Elliot arrived at their respective home.

Their story was still continuing for a bit.

-Rinko Point of View-

A black haired girl was chatting with her best friend while sitting.

"Look Rin-rin!?... the costume that I get from the limited code was really cool... kukuku... With this the power of Necromancer of the Abyss will rise again!?"

"Yeah and it has a very good stats... as expected of premium item(*´▽`*)"

Even though they were at their own home, they were still chatting with each other.

Still the thing that was in front of them were not their conversation partner but a beautiful 27-inch LCD screen that showcasing their game.

Ako who can't wait to try her new item contacted Rinko and asked her to do some quest together.

Rinko who understood her best friend feeling, gladly accepted her invitation.

So they did a few quest and hunted a few monster.

"But... Rinrin you are acting kinda weird at the restaurant... What happened?"

"Ah... No I am just kinda surprised to see him in that kind of place((´^`u))"

Rinko was a shy and introverted girl in real life. But in the game she looked like different person because of her fast typing speed.

"eh!? Do you know about Dark Flame Master?"

"Well not the one with that title ((^┰^)/. But he was really famous for someone who play classical music"

"I remember you also play Piano right Rinrin. But to think he is someone famous, as expected from someone who hold the power of dark flame"

The character showed a surprise reaction in the screen.

Rinko showed a small smile before typing again.

"I can lend you some of his CD (^_^). It is really good"

"Thanks... I mean, I will accept the offering you give for the sacred but fallen angel, Princess Ako...! Fufu, fufufufu..."

She laugh a little at her best friend chat message.

She still remembered how they first met. Never in her imagination that her simple act in the game would affect her life so much.

With her help The one who can only play alone started to know others people. Although it was only in game, she was very happy.

Then like saying it was not enough, she even got help in her real life.

She was thankful, because it was her help she got into Roselia.

"Then I think that will cover it for today... Bye Rinrin"

"Yeah... bye Ako-chan \(・~・;)"

She closed the game and turn off her personal computer.

Remembering something, She stood up and went to the room beside this one.

There was a big Piano there.

She sat down and started to play it.

A beautiful melody was resounding in the room.

Elliot Artel, She recalled the name of the man she met today. For her who played piano since her childhood, that name was not alien for her.

There were a lot talented musician in her generation.

However in the classical music, there were two name that will be heard at least once which dominated their respective field of their generation.

Arima Kousei as a Pianist and Elliot Artel as Violinist.

Remembering those two names made her remember her childhood.

She continued to play while recalling those memories.

Even though there were a lot of good memories, strangely the bad memories was the most vivid one that she remembered.

After a while the sound of Piano stopped even though the song was not finished.

Feeling that it was enough for today, She decided to take a rest.

-Lisa Point of View-

Two girls were talking on the second floor of their house.

Their house were really close, so with just going into their veranda.

They can talk freely.

"heee... So he is someone famous"

"Yeah...The unparalleled precision and near-inhuman mechanical accuracy of Kousei Arima and a melodic sound that make you see illusion of Elliot Artel"

"Those two contrasted play was quite a talk in the past on the classical music industry. It said that they will be the one who will carry the classic music in this generation"

Yukina said it to her friend. Even so, Kousei Arima stopped playing and Elliot live performance was rare to see and can only be enjoyed by select few.

So it became kind of problem.

"To think we will meet someone like that, furthermore in a cheap family restaurant... hahaha life is really full of surprise"

"It is not something to be laughed at Lisa"

"Well, Is that the reason you sound harsher than usual"

She was silent for a moment before answering.

"....No... I just don't understand why someone with such talent is fooling around here"

"Aren't you quite the talent yourself Yukina or should I call you Mrs Songstress too?"

"Lisa..."

She looked at her friend reprimanding her with her gaze.

"Sorry, sorry☆... "

Despite apologizing, her tone was still playful.

"So what's the plan? will Roselia perform at the event?"

"Like I said, we will judge whether their music will hold beneficial for us... I am also curious about his performance"

Her tone was firm not making any gap to exploit.

"So Mrs songstress is interested in Mr Violinist huh☆..."

She put her elbow on the veranda and hold her head with her hand.

She gave Yukina a playful look.

"... Only his music"

Yukina said with her expressionless voice

She looked at her friend.

Talent huh. She thought quietly to herself.

Looking to the front, she saw her friend with a bundle of that.

She knew she was the least talented one from all of the Roselia member.

Lisa didn't know whether its okay for her to stay at Roselia as their Bassist.

Doubt was starting to grow in her chest. But the voice of her childhood friend awoke her.

"Lisa... are you okay?"

She looked at Lisa worriedly.

"ah!,hahaha... Sorry, I was spacing out there... Now that I think about it, I have a new cookie recipe. Should I bring it to our next practice"

Lisa tried to change the topic hurriedly.

"If its something you make"

Yukina said while smiling.

She didn't know the answer to her question.

Still she will do her best to stay with her childhood friend in front of her.

-Sayo Point of View-

A girl was sitting on top of a bed.

The sound of her guitar was heard in the room.

Her finger was moving fluidly on the string.

She closed her eyes concentrating to find the correct melody.

Sayo thought silently about her encounter today.

"Liking the sound that I make.... You shouldn't said something like that so easily"

Although she knew that he was just being nice to her. She can't help being happy about it.

Responding to her feeling, the sound of her guitar change slightly.

leaving it to her feeling, her finger move freely on the string of her guitar.

At least until another voice interrupted her thought.

"heee... Its so different from the usual sound that you make nee-chan... It's quite boppin'"

That voice surprised her and made her stop.

She looked at the source of the voice.

"Hina, didn't I say to knock before entering my room"

She said glaring at her sister.

"But I already knock few times and you didn't show any respond... also I didn't enter yet."

She was just outside the room peeking from outside

Remembering something good, Hina made a finger gun with her finger.

"hehehe... You got careless, Wyler"

"..."

Sayo face becoming more frosty after hearing it. That words made her remembering something unpleasant today.

Hina who saw her sister became angrier because of her little joke panicked.

"That was just a joke I got from Movie that aired on Saturday"

Hina became confused why her little joke made her sister showed such expression.

Sayo sighed looking at her sister like that.

Maybe feeling bad that she lashed out on her,her tone became a bit softer.

"If you want to enter just enter"

Sayo said in disinterested voice and continue to play her guitar

Wide eyed, she was surprised that she was let into the room.

"ehh!? really~♪... hehehe"

She entered the room in a good mood.

"So do you have some business with me?"

"No, not really~♪... I just want to hear you play"

Sayo didn't know how to respond to her sister enthusiasm.

It was always like this. Even though she tried to put distance between them. Hina kept approaching her happily.

"So... How was your meeting with Elliot nee-chan"

Hmm. Sayo gave questioning gaze to her. How did Hina know they were meeting today.

"You know, I was really surprised when I met him... Didn't you have the magazine with him in it... I think it was around here"

Hina started to look for something in Sayo's room. In the cupboard there were Music magazine lined up in order.

"Look, its here~... He looked so different isn't he."

She showed a magazine with a photo of Elliot in it. Sayo liked to read Music Magazine. Even though its okay to read just the part that interest her, but with her personalities she always read all of its content.

"You won't believe what happen when we stroll the city-..."

She ignored her sister rambling. Now that she thought about it, didn't Elliot said something when they first met.

(You are really cool as she said)

It can be called as pleasantries, she didn't think too much about it at that time. But now she became curious.

"and it was like zappan-....."

"Hina, can you tell me how you introduce me to Artel-san?"

Interrupting her sister story, she asked this question.

Not feeling slightest dissatisfied her story was interrupted, she started to tell Sayo about how she introduced Sayo to Elliot.

Her expressionless face started to crumble bit by bit. Sayo was wondering who was the one Hina described in her story.

*trililing*

The sound of a phone message was heard.

Hina took her phone to see the message, before smiling happily.

Seeing her sister like this, while holding her head, she asked question.

"I know I will regret this... But what is that message that you got?"

"Ahh... I am asking Elliot about his impression about you"

She was silent, holding the urge to kick her out. She asked her permission for something.

"Can I see the message?"

"Sure~♪"

She took the phone from Hina and read their message.

*Twitch* Although, she knew her sister mean nothing bad about it, Sayo still got a little mad.

The message can be summarized like this

What do you think about my sister>>>Answer>>>Why?>>>answer>>>why?>>>answer

A normal person would ignore or didn't know what to say when barraged with this kind of question. But like it was normal, Elliot answer the question fluently.

If this message continue, Its possible to make a thesis out of it. Maybe if someone really do it, she can understand how her sister head work.

She had mixed feeling about this.

Sayo looked at the culprit of this situation.

Her face was already cold.

"Is there something wrong~?"

Hina tilted her head, confused.

In the end Hina was kicked out of the room before telling her to stop messaging him about her as the topic.

Hina had question mark on her head not understanding why she was kicked out of the room.

These two sisters still had a long way to go before they can repair their relationship.

-Elliot Point of View"

I can only smile seeing Hina message.

It was more like an interrogation than a message.

I tried to answer with my best. I was sure, she was just interested to know how I viewed her sister.

It was kind of embarrassing, however I was sure, she was not stupid enough to show it to others.

I put down my phone in my pocket.

There were four people in the living room.

Me, Kazuki, Abigail, and woman in front of me.

She was the saint from the church.

Her priest garb can't hide her big bre- I mean well endowed body.

I looked at her and she respond with a smile.

So what kind of trouble will I get myself into.

37