Trouble Knocking
1.3k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The one sitting in front of me was one of the saint from the church Croix Eden.

https://alicesoft.fandom.com/wiki/Croix_Eden

From the information that I got, she seemed to be from different world.

The Vatican held the key to her world and they had symbiotic relationship since then.

In her world, those with an unusual command of miracle power was the one known as saints.

It was said that she was a very powerful saint often thought of as a reincarnation of Eve who was the deific figure in her world.

As a proof of her strength, her power was still strong even after coming to this world and even got acknowledged by the church in this side.

Even just sitting in front of me, she was radiating a holy presence.

She was the fiance of Felton, the guy that I beat up when I escaped after forcefully giving her a kiss.

It was good that Felton guy was a bastard, I didn't want to NTR someone else Fiance yet. I will left the role of NTR man to some fat ugly bastard.

Well I didn't know about her feeling to him. Let just apologize for now.

"I know its late... but let me apologize for my action Miss Croix"

I bowed my head to her

She tilted her head not understanding what I mean

After a while maybe realizing what I talked about, she started to speak.

"ahh... about that don't worry about it~♪... It is fine in the end, We got a lot of information about Snake Crest from Felton... "

She said while smiling.

"Well because of that my engagement is broken though, so I am kind of free now~♪"

From her tone, she really didn't mind it that much. She even spoke jokingly about it.

Even so, I looked at her again. When I first met her, I can feel a big amount of holy power inside. It could be compared to some of the higher up of the church.

Right now, not even half of it remained.

"Your power... It was lost huh"

I said to her. So this was the side effect of the ritual.

"You don't need to make that kind of face Elliot-sama... I think this is a better end than if the ritual succeed... Their plan was so precisely planned if not for your intervention, it will be disaster for this and my world... I should be thankful for your help"

It was just misunderstanding I thought. I can't look at her face directly while she was showing that pure smile

My guilt was killing me.

Croix was lost in thought thinking about n the Snake Crest Plan. Never on her wildest imagination that so many people was involved in it. The ex-Pope and the most surprising was the Zero knight of her country.

But at least with this information, Her father and sister can make a countermeasure for it.

She shudder thinking what would happen if they really complete the ritual, and her power getting used by them.

"You don't need to use honorific with me... I don't really like it" I said to her

"Then you can do the same with me Elliot~"

"Ok then Croix"

We smile at each other.

"About your power... I could restore it if you want"

I said this confidently. It will be bad if I didn't take responsibilities for my mistake.

If I looked hard enough, I was sure there was some item that could be used to cure her.

"Fufufu... You don't need to bother Elliot... I actually enjoyed my life right now... I am actually on holiday...So I will be in Japan for a while"

It was just an excuse actually. If she got back to her world, she was sure that her power will be restored with time.

It will also be restored if she rested here, not as fast as her home world though.

Only few people knew about it.

After she lost her power, the church and her father decided to strip her from her title as Saint and stated that she already powerless to protect her.

Everyone thought she lost her power. With that, Snake Crest won't target her anymore.

She still remembered her father apologizing to her.

Her father was really mad after knowing the plan and blaming himself for almost putting her daughter into hell with their engagement.

He told her to enjoy her time here until he eradicated all of the Snake Crest.

It was safer here because the gate was now closely guarded by the Vatican and the church of her side.

There were still some people targeting her.

Maybe her father thought that it was also a good time to make Croix rest. He always feel bad for dumping so many responsibilities to her.

Croix thought that he didn't need to feel like that. She was born royalty, so she knew what she need to face as a member of it.

She never hated her family or the church for putting so many restriction to her.

On the other hand she got some interesting news from her father.

Her sister seemed to find a dependable young man and they were fighting together now to destroy Snake Crest.

A man huh. She looked at the young man in front of her. Her face started to get red remembering their kiss.

Her body started to become hot.

"Are you okay?... your face is red"

I asked her confused why her face suddenly became red.

"No... don't worry about it"

She sipped her tea to hide her embarrassment.

"Even so, I was still feeling responsible... If you need any help when you are in Japan don't hesitate to ask me"

I said while looking at her.

That was the least I can do after doing that to her.

"..."

She was silent for a while closing her eyes while contemplating something.

I decided to wait for her answer. I guessed this was the main reason she was meeting me today.

Kazuki and Abby decided to watch some TV shows after knowing that we were just talking.

These girls seriously.

Maybe she already decided,she spoke to me in formal tone.

"I will state this again Elliot, I and my family don't hold grudge over whats happening... It was people of our side that start it. We should be thankful actually"

Croix actually had other business to meet him tonight. That's why she asked Kazuki to arrange this meeting.

Her face become serious, this was her persona as Croix the royalty of Eden Country.

"That's why if you feel that my request is too much, you can refuse it"

She didn't want to use the man in front of her, even so she lacked the time to request reinforcement.

It will be to late if the Vatican sent reinforcement now.

"What do you know about the Holy Sword Excalibur?"

I thought about it for a bit after hearing her words

Holy Sword Excalibur.

Holy Sword are weapons infused with Holy power and are considered to be the ultimate weapons against Devils and also Fallen Angels.

In the war between Angel, Devil, and Fallen Angel, the God of the Bible created many weapon for humans and Angels.

The reason for that was after the end of Age of Gods. Humanity became stronger whereas all divine being became weaker and left some of their power in the reverse side of the world in their own unique way just so that they can stay in this world.

Their power became limited.

Although not as strong as devil and other supernatural beings, there would be always human who were abnormal.

People called the abnormal as someone who got the blessing of Gaia.

Martial art, magic, and artifact, there will always be someone who master one of those arts to protect humanity.

It was proof that Gaia showed its favoritism toward humanity.

At that time God of the Bible created many weapons, Some of them were Sacred Gear and Holy Sword.

Those weapon used kind of loophole and got blessing from Gaia because they can be used by humanity.

The God of the Bible made human to take his side by talking shit about the other two faction.

Well most of it was true actually.

So Holy Sword Excalibur was actually a different weapon from the Excalibur used by Arthur Pendragon that was given by the Lady of the Lake.

Holy Sword Excalibur was made by the God of the Bible.

It was named Excalibur to get the mystery of the original Excalibur embedded in the Holy Sword.

Even though not as strong as the one used by Arthur, it was still a powerful sword nonetheless because of the power of God of Bible and part of Gaia Blessing.

I heard it was destroyed on the war though.

I told her about my understanding about the holy sword.

She nodded satisfied at my knowledge.

"What if I said, the Holy Sword Excalibur is in Japan right now?"

She said immediately.

I was surprised, well not really.

(So her request might be about that huh) I thought silently.

I guessed it will be more troublesome than I thought.

35