Angel of the Moonlit Schoolyard 1
1.4k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I processed the information that I got from her.

Did this mean I need to go to Kuoh? I was sure that if it left alone, the Gremory group or to be exact the White Dragon Emperor will solve it.

I didn't know whether it will follow the original.

it was possible there will be some divergence in the timeline.

I can only pray that this was the correct one.

Lets left it to Steins Gate choice.

"So? what is the relation between that and our conversation right now?"

"The Excalibur or to be exact its fragment was stolen from the Catholic, Protestant, and Eastern orthodox church recently."

Wow it was stolen from all three churches. They need to install a new security system.

"So how can the stolen fragment come to this far east country?"

"The one who stole them was Grigori from the fallen Angel side, To be exact it was orchestrated by one of their cadre Kokabiel and Ex-church Archbishop Valper Galilei"

"ah, the Genocide Archbishop and the Angel of Star"

She looked pained hearing that name.

Valper was someone who was kicked out of the church after his inhuman experiment came to light on the Holy Sword project.

Kokabiel was one of the few fallen angel who survived the great war. From what I remembered, He was not that strong now.

I was sure that I could defeat him with ease with my current power.

"The church got information that they did that to incite a new war with the angel and devil"

"I guessed they failed"

I didn't see any big battle happening because of that.

"Yes... The church send some exorcist to retrieve or at least to destroy the fragment... All of the leader of three faction seemed want to avoid war at all cost"

"So the reason they choose Japan is because of that huh"

I thought about the two sister of the Maou that was studying in Japan right now.

The big boob and the small boob.

"That's right, by making the sister of the Maou involved in the conflict they wanted to make the Maou come and continue to incite the war"

Sighed, I hate politics.

I continued to listen to her explanation, It was mostly the same with what I read in the past.

But there was something different now, What was Croix role in this?

I asked her directly.

"I understand the gist of the situation... However, I am sure the church won't give the task to you Croix"

First this was the problem of this side, I was sure they won't give this dangerous mission to her.

Then she already lost most of her power, I was sure the church will avoid sending her there to avoid some problem between our world.

She gave me some troubled smile.

"Actually this will be my request to you... Two of the people dispatched are someone that I know... I know It was shameless of me to request this... Can you watched two of them in their job and In worst case scenario save them... I don't know why but I get a really bad feeling these past few days"

If it was a normal person, having a bad feeling, they might just shrug it off. But as someone who tinker in miracle and as a saint, it was something that can't be ignored.

"The two people, What are their name?"

"They are Xenovia Quartra and Irina Shidou... They visited me in the church here before going to Kuoh town few days ago... I am actually quite close with Xenovia Guardian and they are like a sister to me"

So that means that their job already proceed for a few days.

"Then the reason you contacted me today..."

"I got contacted by Xenovia today... Irina was injured and Xenovia plan to attack Kokabiel and Valper at midnight with the help of devil of Kuoh town... My bad feeling seemed to grew stronger each day"

"I see"

I thought about it silently. I was sure she already requested the same to Vatican and other churches. But they won't make it in time. That's why she asked me for help. I can get to Kuoh in just a moment.

Croix waited for my respond. She was holding her breath nervous about it.

"You don't need to look at me like that... Of course I will accept"

She sighed in relief.

"Thank you... I know I didn't judge you wrong Elliot"

"Well... I still owe you for that kiss anyway... Lets make it even with this"

I winked at her when saying that

"gezz... Don't tease me with that... I will be mad"

She puff her cheek will saying it

Her playful tone came back after I accepted her request. It seemed this was her normal tone with her friend.

"Abby, Lets go"

"Yes, Master~♪"

*Ting*

When I said that, the system prompt was heard and something surprising appeared.

[Main Mission]
Goal : Save and Survive
Description :
Be careful, there is something wrong with the situation. Prepare yourself, for what will happen. Make sure that all of the people from the Gremory and Xenovia Quartra Survive. Of course your survival will be the first priority. There is strange wind blowing in your direction.
- Requirement of success
1. Survive without critical injury
2. Save at least 3 of the survivor
Reward : 2.000.000 GP

I frowned seeing it. Croix bad feeling and now this.

Did they buff Kokabiel or something?

I looked at the reward, it was the first time that the amount was in the seven digit.

I was sure there was nothing that warrant this kind of reward in this quest.

Confused, I looked again at it. I was actually going there with just light hearted mind.

However with this warning, I looked at my GP. I decide to prepare something in case something really happened.
.

.

.

I was outside of my house preparing to depart.

I bought some item to alter my appearance.

My hair became white and shorter, the shape of my face even changed a bit.

They seemed surprise with the change but accepted it regardless.

Abby was beside me and Croix and Kazuki were standing side by side.

There were few hours left before the fight, With my speed I think it will be enough.

"Well... I am off"

"ahh. Wait Elliot"

Croix stopped me hurriedly.

I turned back and saw Croix approaching me.

She held my shoulder and made her face closer.

Croix kissed me on the cheek, when that happened some strange energy entered my body.

We separated from each other, Croix was looking at me with a smile on her face.

"It is a knighthood ritual from my world~♪, I hope you don't mind"

"So I am a knight now?... Well a Saint Knight not sound so bad"

Kazuki was sighing from the side. Croix was looking cheerful, she seemed to want to say something else.

"Is there something else?" I said to her

"Can I call you Little brother?"

That was out of nowhere. As expected Kazuki can't take that lying down.

"Okay Miss Big boobs, you are going too far there"

"Awww~♪... Why not?"

She act cutely to Kazuki.

"He only need one Big Sister... Go find your little brother in a wood somewhere."

"But we can share... I am sure he won't mind"

She looked at me wishfully while Kazuki was glaring at me

Well, I use my right to remain silent here.

"I am sorry but I won't give my position to anyone nor will I share and last I checked you already have little brother"

"Ehh but He was too small... I afraid he will break if I hold him too hard... C'mon I can be your big sister too Kazuki"

She hugged her tightly to her breast. How envious.

"Stop shoving your boob to my face"

I chuckled looking her like this. Kazuki was really weak to someone who showed their feeling directly. Now that I thought about it, what happened to her friend with red hair that always sticking to her.

She tried to shove Croix off but failed. She then face me while still hugged by Croix.

"Do you want to say something too?" I asked her.

"Finish it fast and I will give you something better than that kiss"

I grinned hearing that.

"Well that was something I will be looking forward to"

Croix was tilting her head not understanding what we mean

Sensing that nothing else need to be said, I made my wings appear.

It glow brightly in the night, Croix was surprised seeing it.

Ah this feeling was the best.

It was the same feeling when you showed your new toy to your friend. The feeling was irresistible.

"Show off..."

Kazuki said coldly. As expected of her, she understand what I thought.

Abby turned into her spirit form and latched herself into me.

(Abby when we arrived please just observe from outside and look for anything suspicious... I will do the fight... Don't come out before I give the signal)

(Understood Master)

I cast sense disruption around me.

Next destination Kuoh Academy.


.

.

.

Croix was looking at the departed Elliot.

She was surprised seeing that wings.

It gave a familiar feeling like the archangel that she met here.

More than that, she looked at her hand.

Her power was being restored quickly.

She was really surprised.

It started when she did the knighthood ritual.

"This might be the power of love~♪" She muttered while showing a happy face.

She decided to wait for the good news from him.

34