Angel of the Moonlit Schoolyard 5
1.4k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing the words from the system, I was confused for a moments.

Fragment, Did it means that black crystal like things?

Feeling curious about the upgrade, I tried to open the system.

However, I sensed two strong presence approaching here.

One of them had the aura of dragon and the other had the aura of devil.

I guessed reinforcement had arrived.

But If I guess it right, the one with the aura of dragon must be Vali, the other might be from the Gremory or Sitri side.

He really took his sweet time coming here.

It would be bad if I stayed longer here, I didn't want any more trouble today.

Although it was slim, there was still possibility that he will attack me to gauge my strength.

It was really a pain, I had enough fight for today.

Deciding my next course of action I appeared near the group.

"Well from what I see, your reinforcement almost arrive... With that in mind I will take my leave now"

I said that to the devil group. Most of them were tired, I can't blame them.

They were fighting something that can endanger their lives two times in a row.

We exchanged some pleasantries before I decide its time.

"So my princess let us go then"

They had question mark on their head wondering who I was referring to.

Then like finding light in the tunnel, they remembered that I was looking for Xenovia.

I appeared in front of Xenovia again.

Lets hope there won't be anymore surprise anymore.

Now that I thought about it, I still didn't tell her why I was here.

I put my face closer to her and whisper something to her ear.

"Croix is the one who sent me here"

It will be bad if she didn't want to follow me because of suspicion.

She made a surprised face before nodding, I was glad at least she believe me on that.

I looked at her condition again.

She looked more haggard than the others maybe because she got her mana sucked by that things.

It will be hard for her to follow me like this.

With that I picked her up in a princess carry. It will be easier with this.

She was silent throughout the action.

Her expression didn't change a bit, but I saw a tint of red on her cheek and heard the sound of her increasing heartbeat.

From the devil side, some the girls was clamoring because of my action and turning red.

Ignoring the clamoring side, I spread my wings and flew up while Xenovia was clinging to me.

"Good bye then, lets hope we can meet again in the future"

Before escorting her to the church side, I need to ask Xenovia where she got that Rosary

Lets find a good place to rest first.

(Master)

Suddenly I heard Abby voice in my mind.

(Ah. Good job there Abby... Thanks for the support)

I gave her a praise for her help. It will be harder without her help there.

She was in spirit form right now.

I was quite glad that no one asked about the tentacle that helped me in the battle.

Maybe it was just not registered in their brain to ask it yet.

However she was silent after that.

(Is there something wrong Abby?)

She looked like she wanted to ask something.

I can't see her, but thats the feeling that she showed.

(Master I want to be carried like that too)

She asked that in a spoiled voice.

(...)

I was silenced by that sudden request.

(I can't?)

She sounded sad. I imagine her sad face with that.

(Lets wait until we got home)

She helped me a lot today, so I didn't think spoiling her this much was a problem.

(yay, its a promise)

Her voice sounded happy now.

Promising something like that to Abby while carrying another girl in my arm, it was a weird things to do.

.

.

.
-??? POV-

It was a rundown church somewhere in the city.

It was a sad sight considering that this was once a place used to worship god.

The place was quite a mess with the remnant of the falling building streamed everywhere.

It had been a long time since the building was abandoned which made the place quite eerie.

It won't be strange that a rumor that this place was abandoned by God and hosting some evil like existence will happened.

Strangely not minding the atmosphere, there was a young man sitting on one of the chair in the church.

He was quite relaxed despite the condition and the eeriness.

His face was quite handsome. He had a short black hair and Blood red like eyes, however the evil smirk that he put on his faces made it hard to believe him as someone decent.

Her clothes was consisted of mostly black, starting from his long pants and long shirt. His shirt was only buttoned in one place so his chest and stomach could be seen. On his left shirt, there was a fur like accessories which decorate his left chest until his back.

"Ah... It was destroyed" he muttered sadly.

"I know voyeurism is frowned upon... but for my tools that I prepared to be stolen, Karma is really a bitch"

He showed a sad expression while saying that.

He was the one who gave that rosary to Xenovia. Beside attacking and summoning, those rosary also can be used to monitor what happened around the wielder.

At first he actually just wanted to use the rosary to get some information about the church side and seed some chaos.

But everything changed when he showed up. The rosary started to go out of control. In the end he could feel it, the power was robbed of him.

"Ah... But to think that it can't even put some serious injury... I really underestimate the denizens of this world..."

It was just some time ago that he arrived at this world from the rift in the gap.

He was quite fascinated with it. Tall iron buildings as far as the eye can see, the unique culture it had. The things that especially fascinated him was the sea and the land as far as eye can see.

It was quite different from flying island and the sky that covered his world.

"To think that I will know the feel of being NTRed of my things, it was quite a new experience even for someone like me...hahaha"

His laugh was heard in the silent church.

"Well losing one tools at my disposal might hurt a bit... But I also got a lot of information from it"

The three faction Devil, Fallen Angel, and Angel. Even in this world, there were similar beings as the one in his old world.

Then there was that person who appeared.

"Those wings gave familiar feelings"

He was reminiscing about the things he observed from the rosary.

He observed his fight with the one who called himself Kokabiel.

The man was quite ruthless with treatment to his opponent.

He then tried imagining if he was the one in that Fallen Angel position.

His breathing started to get rough.

"hahaha... oh man it turned me on just thinking about it"

His vulgar laugh was heard again in the empty church.

He stood up from his position then started to walk slowly to the exit.

From the information that he got, there were a lot of strong being in this world.

For his purpose, he decided to lay low for a while and enjoyed himself while gathering some information.

Every person will show different reaction when thrown into another world.

But for him, it didn't change anything.

"It doesn't matter really..."

Eight reptile like wings started to sprout from his back.

"Whether it was in the previous world or this world my purpose will never change..."

His countenance change to become more serious. His eyed become redder, and bluish tattoo started to appear in his body.

"Yeah... I will always live and breathe for Cilius Sake."

With that as his last word, He flew to the night sky.

28