Hello, Happy World! 1
1.6k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man was standing quietly on stage. He was watched by a lot of people who were feeling uneasy. However the people kept quiet waiting what about to happens. Most of them were consisted of children but there were also teenagers and adults among them.

The man on the stage was wearing a black cape on his normal clothes and a black mask. After some time some excited woman voice was heard.

"Th-that is HaroHapi Black, the enemy of HaroHapi Rangers. what are you doing here?"

"Hahaha... I have taken over this show... I will take all of your smile today" With his evil laugh the man said that to the audience.

"What is your plan HaroHapi black?"

"To increase my power, I will steal all of the chocolate pudding for the dessert today... That's why be a good kid and give me all your Pudding"

He said grandiosely with exaggerated movement. The adult was laughing at the goal of the villain but it was different for the children. The children panicked seeing the demand of Harohapi black. They started to shout to the stage.

"No... don't take our dessert!?"

"Please don't!?"

"How about you just take our vegetable!?"

"True, I heard from the Adult that vegetable can also make people stronger... Please take them all!?"

Even though some panicked about the demand, there were also some children who tried to negotiate. They will make some fine businessman or politician in the future. Hearing that Harohapi black spoke firmly to the children.

"No!"

"Why!?"

"Bad guys don't like vegetables... so just hand over your desserts" He said a matter factly

The children panicked again imagining they won't be having dessert today.

"oh no HaroHapi Black is doing something bad... We need help, Help me everyone!!...Lets call the HeroHapi Rangers...."

The MC took control of the situation and urge the children to summon their heroes.

"All together now... HELP US HAROHAPI RANGERS!?""

"HELP US HAROHAPI RANGERS!?"

Then suddenly smoke started to fill the stage. After a while five silhouette started to appear on the stage. The children were excited because of the special effect. Then five people who wore a set of mask in different color started to speak.

"Smiling Sentai! HaroHapi Rangers! I am the leader, the Red Ranger!"

"I'm next! The Yellow Ranger! I love Croquettes!"

"I am the blue ranger. The blue that embodies the sadness in your hearts..."

The three rangers Red Yellow and Blue introduced themselves in high spirits

"F-fueee... I-Iam the pink ranger" Pink was really shy and introduced herself awkwardly.

"I am green... Why am I wearing this mask again?" said by her in low voice

All of them were in different pose showing their cool figure to the kid watching. Then Red Blue and Yellow started to do a yell.

"Happy!"

"Lucky!"

"Smile!"

""YAY!"" Red Blue and Yellow said simultaneously

*KABOOOOOM* The sound of explosion was heard behind HaroHapi Rangers. It was something that was normally done when tokusatsu hero introducing themselves. However that usually happens on TV, it was rare for Live show to do it.

"ehhhhhhh!?""fueeeeeeeeeee!?"

The scream of two of their teammate were green and pink were heard on the stage, they were surprised seeing the explosion on their back.

((Ehh))

HaroHapi black and the Woman MC were also surprised. Luckily the children were excited seeing that. At first the adults were surprised however thinking that it was just part of the show, they kept their calm.

"huhuhu... To think that our presence can cause such a beautiful explosion... Ah this is so Fleeting~" Blue said that while crossing her hand in front of her chest.

"We will stop your plan HaroHapi black"

"Yeah, the Pudding should be shared with everyone!"

"M-misaki-chan what was the explosion just now"

"It must be Kokoro... I should have watched her more carefully"

One by one the rangers show their piece to the villain. The audience was laughing enjoying the show but the children face were serious because their dessert was on the line.

All of the HaroHapi Rangers faced HaroHapi blacks with different kind of feeling. Sweat dropped from HaroHapi Black. As some may have guessed, He was our protagonist Elliot. Then why was he here in this show right now? There was actually a special reason for this.... uhm, actually not really, Even our protagonist was confused right now.

Well to know how this happened, lets just turn the clock backward a bit.
.

.

.

It's been two days since the accident in Kuoh. Today was holiday, so there was no school activity held. I was walking alone in town to my destination. I already made upgrade to Abby's Rosary. however it will take time for her to get used to it, So she stayed at home practicing to utilize it fully.

Feeling the vibration of my phone, I took the call and started to speak with the caller. I exchanged greeting and asked her about her business. After listening for a bit, I smile hearing the good news.

"So you successfully arrange a meeting with Pastel*Palettes Agency Marina"

"Yup, It will be a short meeting, but you can convince them at that time.... I start to feel bad leaving all of this to you, so I hope this can help"

"Thanks, This will help a lot, I am actually on my way to convince the Fourth band right now, So if we are lucky, we will get all five bands this week"

After exchanging goodbye I closed of my phone. Like I said, I was in process of meeting the fourth band, Hello, Happy World! After talking with Misaki at school previously, she said that I can meet all of the band member today after their show in downtown area.

"Making the world smile..." I muttered silently

Hello, Happy World! was a band formed on the concept of Making the world smile. They had five members and I already met three of them even though briefly. They were Kokoro, Hagumi and Misaki?. I didn't know what to say about their idealistic concept and how serious they were about it. From the information that I got, they often perform at pre-schools and children's hospitals, making them popular with the youngsters. Still with their quality of music, they also had some fans from all age.

Today, they had plan to perform in one of the downtown district events. I was actually quite late because of taking care of some business. I thought of several ways to convince them.

When I knew it, I arrived at the place. Over there, I saw a lot of crowd cheering the band on stage. The band costume remind me of Marching Band costume. There were 4 girls and one bear costume? on the stage. Is that Misaki?

"Yay! thank you everyone... Let's make the whole world smile! I get a smile! you get a smile! everyone get a smile"

Kokoro was saying that energetically with her marching band baton. It was accepted warmly by the crowd.

"Oh, thank you my little kittens for coming today... all your smile... So beautiful, yet so fleeting..."

"Kya~~! Kaoru-sama~~!"

The one who said that was a girl? with purple hair. her attire was more manly than the other, so I was not sure from here. But with her words, a lot of female students were showing heated expression to her.

Then I shifted my focus to the bear costume named Michelle again. Now that I thought about it, the one who was inside that bear costume must be Misaki. Is she also the one I saved from the hoodlum? while I thinking about that, Hagumi spotted me from the stage. She got excited and waved at me.

"Wait is she going to-"

"Ah its Ell-kun... hey Ell-kun over here"

She shouted that from the stage, then all of the crowd focused their attention to me.

"ahahaha"

I waved back while giving a troubled laugh.

After that I was provided with a backstage pass. I waited for a while for them to get changed in the waiting area. After a while all of them enter the waiting area.

"You are late Elliot"

The one who spoke was Misaki in her casual clothing.

"Sorry I didn't watch your band performance, I had some business to take care of... You are Michelle, the one in bear costume right"

I asked her in confirmation. She wore a kind of tomboy-ish casual getup now. On top she was wearing a grey hoodie with the word "FUNNY" across the front and a cropped blue jacket. She wears black shorts underneath showing her healthy leg and a grey and black cap on her head.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Okusawa_Misaki

"What do you mean Elliot? Michelle is Michelle and Mii-kun is Mii-kun"

The one who spoke was Hagumi. Her casual attire combines sporty and feminine items she wore white sundress with sunflowers across the top and bottom and a bright orange jacket.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Kitazawa_Hagumi

But I was confused by her words, isn't Misaki the one inside Michelle costume. I looked at Misaki and ask her with confused eyes.

"hahaha"

She just looked away with troubled laugh. I guessed she had her problem with it.

"Hey~! Yoo-hoo~! Elliot! You should have come sooner~... Now that I looked around where is Michelle?"

Kokoro spoke lively in a happy manner. She wore red and white striped t-shirt with fluttery sleeves, blue denim overalls, and a hair tie with red ribbons on her wrist.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Tsurumaki_Kokoro

"She must be shy because her knight come here... Good day, Mr. Knight. I am sure this is the first time we meet... You wouldn't mind if I state my name, would you?"

Now that I took closer look she was the girl who got big response from the audience girl. she was a tall girl with angular facial features, slanted crimson eyes and long purple hair worn in a ponytail. she wore a black long pants with a white shirt with a bit of black outside. Her clothes made her had the androgynous look. But...

"Knight?"

"Yeah, all of us from HaroHapi heard of your gallant act from Michelle... ah, how sad that I can't be there to protect her but maybe it is the will of fate that you are there... That is why you must be Michelle Knight bounded by fate"

Then that confirmed that Misaki was the one that I saved from the hoodlum that time. But to get called knight by that was really funny for me. I wonder how she told it to her friend. I looked at Misaki again. She shook her head quickly with a red face.

"N-No... she was exaggerating, I just told it to all of them normally" she said panicking.

"Oh Misaki what happened that make your face so red? Oh yeah the name is Seta Kaoru but you can call me Kaoru, Michelle friend is my friend too... ah this is so fleeting"

She said that while crossing her hand in a cross in front of her chest.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Seta_Kaoru

"I don't know about being called knight but you also can call me Elliot then.... But Fleeting? what is that?"

I tried asking what she mean by that word which sound foreign.

"Oh you are interested... well what it means is, of course.... that, more or less."

"That?"

"Yes that"

"I-is that so"

"Yeah... I am happy that you understand"

I didn't actually understand. however I smell trouble if I kept asking, lets just agree for now. Then all of us looked to the last member

"ahhHuh? I-Its my turn already?! Ahh... W-What should I say?"

"fufufu... Calm down my little kitten, Just do it normally"

The last girl has big violet eyes and long, pale blue hair worn loose with a section held in a side-tail with a teal ribbon. She wore frilly and feminine dress with a bare shoulder. The top had the same colour with her hair and her skirt was white. She sounded nervous while trying to introduce herself.

"Uhh... I play the drums... for Hello, Happy World! ... Kanon Matsubara... is my name."

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Matsubara_Kanon

"L-like everyone else, You can also call me Kanon" She said closing their introduction.

Then Misaki started to talk. She was hiding her red face with her cap.

"Well that is for the introduction our band name is Hello-"

"Hello, Happy World! Make the whole world smile!" Kokoro interjecting from her side.

"... Yes, that really is it. If I could introduce us properly... Kokoro is our vocalist. The princely one there Kaoru is on guitar. The bassist is Hagumi, Kanon is on drums And I'm Michelle, the composer and DJ bear....hahaha"

Witht that I met all of unique member of Hello, Happy World! This will be the start of my long day with them.

26