Hello, Happy World! 2
1.2k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, What is your business with us Elliot? Well, I can at least guess from how you want to meet all of us"

Misaki was asking me calmly with her arms in her pocket.

"ah~ I know!? You must have want to invite us to have party like before... It was so much fun."

"Party~!? sounds fun Kokoron, this time Kaoru-kun and Kanon-chan Senpai can join in, so it be much more fun"

Two lively voice was heard misunderstanding my intention to come here. I guess they mean the one we did at school previously. I didn't know it left a deep impression on them.

"ah~ I heard all about it...Its so sad and such a misfortune that I can't grace my presence at that time, however this time will be a redemption for me... like the great bard said... its better late than never"

Kaoru said with confidence. Great bard? The one that can be said to be associated with that name was William Shakespeare I guess. Still I didn't remember he said something like that in his life and isn't that just a common proverb?

"Eh!? a party?... Is it just me but, it doesn't seem to be the case from his expression"

"Jeez... calm down please... I am pretty sure it was not that, Isn't that right Elliot?"

Misaki and Kanon asked me for confirmation. I can only show a smile at them, I decided to just play it safe with my response.

"The prospect of having a party with all of you seemed interesting, however I have different business today"

Maybe influenced by Kaoru, my tone sounded similar like her.

"Is that so~ But having a party sounds so fun, How about we do it?"

"Kokoro, I know you still have a lot of energy left, but lets just let Elliot talk about his business with us first"

"fufufu, That energy itself is the sign of youth... ah, sometimes I envy your energy Kokoro... how fleeting~"

"I am sorry to say this but Kaoru you didn't lack any energy"

Seeing their exchange I can only smile wryly, it seemed Misaki had her share of trouble with her friend. After they exchange a few banter like that, I stated my business with them.

"To tell you the truth, I need help from you Hello Happy World!"

"Ah our band name is quite long, you can just call us HaroHapi if it make you more comfortable, that's whats all of others call us"

With that as a cue, I continued my explanation to them.

"Ok then, I would like HaroHapi to join some event at a new live house called circle. It was a wonderful event, So far we alre-"

"Okay, we'll do it!"

"Fast!?"

Before I even finished explaining, Kokoro give her answer to me. It was a good news for me, but I can't help feeling sense of Deja Vu here. I already had this kind of exchange with other band before. The sound of Deja Vu was ringing in my mind. It gave a feeling of an Ae86 car racing downhill.

"What!? Wait a second! You don't even know who else is performing or some important information yet...!"

Misaki was retorting from the side. Ah now that I thought about it, Kasumi and Arisa had this kind of exchange before. They were kind of similar. Misaki seemed to had it harder though because she need to take care three people with the same or more energy than Kasumi here.

"What does it matter who else is going? We're trying to make the whole world smile, aren't we? We would never miss a chance to join a fun event like this." She said a matter factly.

"As expected of someone who understand me best Kokoro.... As the great bard once said... action is eloquence... So there is our answer Elliot"

"Is that so~... But I still don't understand most of what you are talking about though Kaoru" Kokoro was looking at Kaoru with question mark on her head

"Fufufu... You don't need to hide to felt embarrassed my little kittens"

There seemed to be some kind of communication problems between those two. Sweat dropped from the back of my head seeing their exchange.

"It's gonna be so much fun playing with other groups! Like a battle of the bands!"

"feel like having other bands around will make me very nervous, but... I'll do as best as I can!"

Maybe responding to other, Hagumi and Kanon also showed their support for the participation. Misaki seeing the other members agreed also gave up.

"Argh, okay, fine! There we have it! I mean... I at least can put my trust in you a bit Elliot... Well , you heard it, Hello, Happy world! will participate"

"That was faster than I expected and I didn't even do anything"

"*sigh*, well our leader is someone like that, so I already expect this kind of outcomes... it's not like it is any different from usual... I am sorry, could you fill me with the detail later?"

She really had it hard this girl.

"Sure but I don't think it will go smoothly like this... I actually prepared myself to at least some trouble today"

"Well I still didn't thank you from saving me last time... Lets call it even with this"

"Okay, but if you have any other trouble don't hesitate just call me, I will make sure to help you like last time"

I said to her with a smile

"W-well I will have your word with that promise" She tried to hide her face with her cap while looking away after responding.

"Do not fret yourself over this Elliot...like how you lend your hand to Michelle, it is just our will to lend you helping hand now... I am sure Michelle will happy if we help you... and like the great bard once said Virtue is bold and goodness never fearful"

I was sure, I was talking with her right now. Did they really didn't know Misaki was Michelle?

"Even so I am actually quite free today, so if you need any help with anything feel free to say it"

"Then lets have a party~!?"

"Yeah, part~ it will be so much fun"

"Fufufu... I can feel the enthuasism of the little kittens... so how about it, would you allow Hello, Happy World! to show them their hospitality."

The three of them proposed to have a party again. My business was done for today, so I think it was fine to relax for a while.

"I-it will be my first time having this kind of party with a boy... please take care of me"

Kanon was really reserved throughout our conversation, But at least, she was not outright avoiding me. Then I stated my respond to them.

"No, it will be my plea-"

"What do you mean it will be cancelled!?"

When I tried to say that a loud voice was heard from outside of our room. Surprised and curious about that loud voice, we stopped our conversation and looked for the source of it.

In the end, we saw a young woman who seemed to be the organizer of this event today was shouting to someone. The other staff was looking at this scene in silence. Some of them felt bad for the one who was scolded but didn't know how to calm down this situation.

Feeling that it will be bad to watch to just watch, I decided to interfere. However before I can approach them, there was someone who was faster than me.

"Now, now... It is bad to raise your voice like that my little kitten... Why don't we calm down and talk with a calm mind"

While holding the manager hand she said that while smiling. I admit that was really cool. her unexpected action made the situation calmed down a little. The manager whose hands were held got flustered from the unexpected situation.

"Wh-who are you? and what are you doing here?"

Sensing that it was a good time, all of us started to approach them. After seeing all of us, the manager started to remember who they were. She sighed and started to talked to us.

"Aren't you one of the band that was in this event? Sorry to make that kind of commotion"

She started apologizing to us, maybe she calmed down a bit, her voice didn't sound angry anymore. After she told something to the staff, the staff left us with the manager of this event.

"Can you tell us what happened?"

"Sorry, it was just some failure with the management of the event"

She was reluctant at first to tell us, but after some persuasion from our side and maybe feeling that it was okay to tell us, she told us the reason for the commotion.

She explained that later in the afternoon a few hours after this, there will be Popular Tokusatsu Hero show Ultra Ranger. Ultra Ranger like usual ranger themed show consisted of heroes with different colored costume. The troupe that does the show was very popular not only because they were doing a popular show but also because they were also doing showy martial art with the enemy onstage.

The show was intended for the children in the area and it was quite popular. But she just got a call that said they can't do it today. It was shocking for her that this was happened when she was the one who manage it.

"What's happened that made them did this unprofessional things..." I asked this to her.

"It is some common problem... the actor who played red ranger find out that his father was a rich businessman and want to get his right for the business throne... Blue ranger was caught in the act cheating with green ranger by Pink ranger so it was bloodbath in their house right now... the other also have similar common problems"

"I don't think that's some common problems there ma'am" I retorted to her.

That was some soap opera level shit right there. I wanted to confirm whether Green and Pink were female. she left us the important aspect right there. the one who made weird face were me Misaki and Kanon. the other three, I didn't know whether they didn't care or didn't understand.

"I didn't want to talk about the other rangers problem, the most important things is we can't find replacement for them and it will disappoint all of the children"

I felt bad about the children but I was also curious what the heck happened to the other ranger. Can you tell us at least what happened to black ranger? Did they find out the one who inside the suit was white people and asking the group to change the actor? While thinking something rude like that, the other started to felt worried about the show.

"ah! the children will be sad if the show don't happen, Is there nothing we can do?"Worried about the children Hagumi said that.

"Hagumi calm down a second, We should think about it together... It will darken the days if we left this problem unsolved" Kaoru said to calm Hagumi down however it seemed she was also worried

" It is easy then~!?"

All of the eyes focused on the voice. Kokoro was there with hand on her hips and her happy smiling face.

"If the show was cancelled because there were no hero, we can just do it in their place "

""eh"" Some of us felt dumbfounded because she made it sound so easy.

"Yep we can do it!? With me, Kaoru, Hagumi, Kanon, Misaki, Elliot and moreover we can also call Michelle. I am sure it will be a success"

The same happy smiling face of the girl was telling something absurd. Moreover, is it just me or she is putting my name like it was a normal things to do.

Sorry, Its been so long since my last post... shit hit really hard IRL right now

30