Hello, Happy World! 4
1k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So the time moved forward once again... Even though the explosion on their entrance was out of expectation, but it was still progressing smoothly.

I requested for them to make their move as flashy as possible. Then that explosion actually helped I guess. Whether it was Movie, stage play, or TV-show, even if the story was boring at the start if the animation at least good and look cool there will be at least audience who will like it.

Cool Explosion, war in destroyed city, Sky Beam just a few things that needed to make a good movie. We already got the cool explosion, so I think we took the first step to make a good one. Well, its not like we want to make some box office. As long as the audience feel satisfied, it will be all good.

We exchanged a few more words about my evil act. It was the prelude before the fight scene. It was the same boring things the heroes told to the villain to change his way before ganging up on him and beat him up when he refused.

"S-so you won't mend your way HaroHapi Black" her nervous and embarrassed voice was uttered, Kanon tried her best to talk.

"Then we will fight you Ell- I mean HaroHapi black" Almost slipped from her mouth, Hagumi spoke in confident tone.

"Then lets fight Elliot~" Kokoro said it in a loud voice without even trying to hide it.

"..." I was silent with her word. It can't be seen but I can only showed troubled smile for her through the mask. At least tried to hide it Kokoro. I said to her in my mind

A laughter was heard from the audience. Even though, I set the atmosphere to be serious, she really destroyed it easily. The audience seemed to enjoy it, so it didn't matter. The show need to go on.

".... Well, come then... You can't convince me with only your word" I used my hand as a gesture to make them come. With that as the signal, they start to fight me.

Now, it will come the hard part, the fight scene. With only my help, it will be quite hard. That's why, I cheated a little before the show started. I applied a buff magic after telling them to listen to my Violin play. They had increase in their reaction speed, physical power, and a barrier to protect them from attack. Then, to make it more dramatic, I told them to use weapon that they were comfortable with.

It was really weird we can procure all of that, but we can't get a ranger costume. While thinking like that the first attack came. Kokoro will doing front flip in an acrobatic passion arrive in front of me and propelled herself up using her arm. She spinned herself in mid air and tried to kick me in the face with her leg.

*Bang*

I depended with one of my arm. Uhm, I knew I buffed her and she became faster, but isn't she too good at this? and I told them to not hold back but I felt complicated when she didn't hesitate to aim for my face.

"You are amazing Elliot~" She looked at me with a sparkling eyes

"My name is HaroHapi black, Red"

Before She got the chance to respond I grabbed her leg, and threw her back to the others. She back flipped in the air before standing proudly again.

"Wow.. that is so fun" The sound of her energetic was heard by the audience She wasn't using any weapon but her action left a deep impression to the audience.

Then I felt another two presence. The next attack came from my left side. I saw the girl wearing the yellow mask.

"Pl-please depend properly" She hesitate a bit before swinging the bat in her hand vertically.

It was a really weird choice of weapon. She seemed to be in softball club in school, so she said she was more comfortable with it. Well it was just normal wooden bat not a metal one, I was sure I will be okay even if I was hit.

Her swing was quite slow maybe because she was still worried. I side stepped a bit to avoid it.

"...ah" a mixed of surprised and relief came from her mouth.

I took a stance to attack and seeing it she put the bat in defense position.

"Blast off" I put my fist on her bat and she was pushed back a few meters.

*crack* the barrier on her broke. I recast it again on her swiftly.

Then from below some sharp object was thrusted toward me in succession.

"Kami-e (Drawing paper)" I avoided the attack nimbly like a paper blowed by wind while glimpsing the blue mask of the attacker. When I got the chance, I delivered a kick to her. She stepped back avoiding it with ease.

"Fufufu... That was impressive black as expected of a knight... Please accompany me more with my dance" Kaoru said it to me while holding her rapier on her right hand. Unlike Hagumi and Kokoro who rely on their instinct, it seemed Kaoru had experience on martial art.

The only martial art that use rapier and that footwork was fencing. I hate to say it, but it really suit her prince personality. From how she moved just a moment ago, she was quite good.

We continued to exchange few blows. Then I heard the sound of something cutting the wind. Kaoru did a step back and avoid it which I also did the same.

*Swoosh* Something flew fast us. It was boomerang. It flew far away before coming back to the one who throw it.

"This is really crazy no matter how I looked at it... How can we moved like this... am I the only one feeling this is strange?" she was grumbling behind her green mask

"And how is this thing always come back? " A lot of question was on her mind about all of this. But her experience with Kokoro unusual antic made her shrug it off for now.

The reason she could handle a difficult weapon like Boomerang was because of Puppet magic that I got some time ago. I was the one who actually controlling that boomerang. With this magic, it was a simple things to do to control object.

Misaki actually want to use other weapon, but her help will be needed on the climax. I told her to use long range weapon to conserve her stamina. Then the other one who hold long range weapon also started to talk.

"F-Fuee... Should I really doing this?" The one in pink mask Kanon was trembling while aiming an airsoft gun at me.

Unlike the others who were very athletic, she was clumsy. So I gave her the gun. It was easy to use and I advise her just to aim at my body without hesitation. She seemed to get ready to shoot. I took coins from my pocket and hold it in my hand while avoiding the blow from the three vanguard who already recovered.

"T-then here I go" She pushed the trigger and the bullet flew from the gun toward me. With the coin in my hand I flick it toward the trajectory of the bullet

*BANG*

The sound of the bullet hitting the coin was heard. Seeing that I was okay. she started to shoot more bullet. I didn't know whether she was talented or not, but why was she always aiming at my crotch. Well it was part of my body, but it made me nervous and uneasy. What a scary girl.

"Wh-what is this? What an amazing performance? They really didn't lose to Ultra Ranger show" The excited MC said it with amazement

"Children please give your support to HaroHapi Ranger~!?"

It seemed our performance amazed the audience. The encouragement from the children started to become louder. Swept by the enthusiasm of the children, the adult also shouted their encouragement to the girls. It was a good chance to release some stress for them.

"Ah... this feeling of support from the audience... We won't lose this fight.. lets go Red Yellow" Kaoru lead the charge at me. She was playing into her role as the blue ranger.

We continued our performance with the support of the audience. Feeling that it was already time to get to the next stage, I put my distance between them.

"Impressive HaroHapi Ranger... Even though I didn't use ten percent of my power, you really kept up with me" I said to them in a deep voice.

"However Playtime is over... I will show you my true power" All of the audience were already captivated by our show. The opening and middle part already ended, the only thing left was the ending.

27