Hello, Happy World! 5
917 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at them one by one. Deciding my course of action, I started to move. Hagumi blocked me before I started doing something.

"Take this!?" Maybe because she already used to it, there was no hesitation in her swing. I nimbly avoid it and put my hand again on her bat.

*Crack*

"ah.." This time, she didn't get pushed back but her bat broke from the impact. She kinda looked sad after I broke it. I felt kinda bad but no point regretting it now, lets just make it up for her later. I just need to give them a blow each so the next scene can start.

From my side Kokoro came running trying to get revenge for Hagumi, I waited for her and prepared to attack, suddenly she disappeared from my field of vision.

"huh" Feeling surprised by the sudden disappearance, I unconscious voiced it. When I knew it, she appeared near me and threw a punch at me.

(Did she just imitate my footwork?) I thought about it. It was just some of the basic footwork to avoid the vision of your enemy, but she could really pull it out just like that just by watching.

I was amazed by her still I evaded it easily, and tackle her leg, she lost her balance and collided with Hagumi who was behind me.

""ahh"" Both of them fell on each other. I continued to attack all five of them. Every one of them lost their weapon and kneeling on the floor

"So is that all you have HaroHapi Ranger?" I strike a pose and declare it to them arrogantly.

"If that's all, then I would take what's rightfully mine" I said to them in a matter factly.

"Ahhh... HaroHapi Black is too strong what would our Heroes do?" The MC said "Children lets give more encouragement to them for the sake of your dessert" Maybe remembering their dessert was on the line here, the shout of the children from the audience became louder. Responding to the shout the girls stood up one by one.

"We didn't lose yet" The first to speak was Kokoro.

"You can't put out our spirit that burn with a fiery passion" Next Kaoru with her cool line.

"Yeah~! We won't let you take the children dessert..."Hagumi determination was conveyed through her voice.

"fue? W-We will fight till the end"Nervous, Kanon still tried to give her piece

"Yeah.. W-we still have Michelle"Misaki said that while feeling identity crisis.

"Then call Michelle here... I will show you that nothing can stop me" I said to them arrogantly.

Seeing that it was the right time, the MC started talking to start the next scene.

"The strongest HaroHapi member Michelle will turn this around... Come one children and everyone in the audience, call Michelle to help HaroHapi Ranger... One, Two" Counting the number the MC looked toward the audience.

"HELP US MICHELLE!?" Responding to the plea, they called the hero of this show the guardian of HaroHapi Ranger.

Then a smoke appeared again on the stage. Misaki knowing her own role was helped by the people in suit to wear her costume. No one can see through the smoke.

To tell the truth, at first I planned to use the puppetry magic to make us looked like fighting. But the people that act in suit approached me and said that I didn't need to bother with that. When I asked Misaki about it she just said that she was told to keep it secret by someone. She seemed to be talking with someone through the phone when we prepared the show.

I didn't know what they planned, but I was sure I could take it even if some problem happened. Well, I was going to lose, I just need to make it as grand as possible. I looked at the people in suit, they just gave me a thumb up. I also noticed Bazett in the group, she had bandaged all over her body. I wonder how she got hurt.

The smoke cleared and showed a fluffy pink bear costume with white facial detail and paws. I already met her before when I saved her. The only difference was now, she was wearing some brown pants. If her color was black and white, she would look similar with a certain bear character that can do martial arts.

Realizing my gaze, she took a stance. "huh?" the stance that she took was really like a Chinese martial artist. Not minding my surprise, she started to move. Like a flowing water, her fluffy hand moved. First going Up then down, left then to right, it was a fluid and beautiful movement. She stopped, then suddenly she dashed toward me in full speed. I noticed there were some kind of jet on her feet.

"What the-" I was surprised by her sudden increase in speed. suddenly, she already appeared in front of me and did a full body slam with her body.

*BAM*

It was like getting hit by a truck. The force propelled me backward and I was sure it was enough force to send me to another world. At that time I started to wonder, Could it be I was wrong. Could it be Michelle and Misaki were really two different beings like Kokoro, Hagumi, and Kaoru said. It was such a powerful blow that I might suspect I was fighting a real bear.

Even so I stopped myself from being sent too far and went back to the stage, It was still in an acceptable error for me. I fixed my stance and prepared myself to fight this bear. It was quite a feat for her to move like that in that costume. But if it was observed closely, her move seemed to follow some kind of pattern. Yeah, it was like fighting a Robot. It made it easier to follow up with her movement.

With the roar of the excited audience we continued our fight until I gave her signal to end it.

23