Hello, Happy World! 6
1.1k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Few days Ago Tsurumaki Residence*

"So what is this about?" Misaki asked wondering why she was called here. It was one of hall in the Tsurumaki Residence. It was really spacious like a training area which made her felt amazed once again about the size of Kokoro's house. She looked at the people in the black suit in front of her. It was weird that she was called alone here.

"We apologize for the other day Okusawa-sama... We should have come to save you as you are one of Kokoro-Sama important friend" One of the people in black suit said. They were talking about the accident when she got into trouble with some dangerous individual.

"Well, It ends just fine so I don't really mind" It kinda got scary in the middle, but like she said it ended just fine. She already forgot about it.

"We regret what could have happened at that time, We actually developed these things to be presented next year but with help of certain person we had finished it" While saying that, they opened a path and over there was Michele costume which was no different from the usual one. Even so, There was a strange feeling that there was something different from this one.

"Uhm, Seriously, I have a really bad feeling about this" She really impressed with how they worked. She was sure that they did something with this costume. Like the first time, when she complained how it was hard for her to see and convey her voice, the next day the problem was fixed like it was nothing.

"So what kind of thing did you put now?" She was feeling curious because nothing was different from the outside

"You can check it yourself Okusawa-sama... Don't worry, We guarantee the safety of it" they said confidently

There was question mark atop of her head, but thinking that all of it will be explained. she wore the suit like usual. When she wore it, a lot of computer like screen appeared in front of her. She didn't know what the use of all of the screen but one things she knew, this was really outrageous.

Then one of the screen caught her attention. Unlike the other screen who only showed graph and number, there was a screen with picture of girl silhouette with long hair on it, she can't make the face of it but she was sure the girl or woman was very young.

<Well, Are you the one who will use this suite> a mechanical girl voice was heard from there which surprised Misaki.

"eh, W-what... who are you?" She was surprised with the sudden voice.

<I am just a simple A.I. that will help you. I am known by a lot of name, Professor, Thanatos, or if you prefer it, you can call me Onee-san instead> She said with a playful voice.

"Uhm, I don't know why I should call you Onee-san though" Said Misaki while feeling troubled

<Who knows, I think It sounds fun... I don't think it matter what you call me Okusawa-san so you can use whatever you want>she said in her mechanical voice.

"So, are you the one who will explain about what I should do now?" She asked curious what did they do to this costume.

<That's right... I will help you get used to this costume... I am actually also serve as some kind of support system for this suit.-> She explained that this suit was called Mark II and it was super costume that was powered by Arc Reactor.

"Mark II? what happened to Mark I?" She asked her this curiously.

<Its explode after test drive when certain Debt-ridden church enforcer tried it... She was safe and rewarded handsomely for her contribution...This one safety was guaranteed so you don't need to worry> Misaki hearing that explanation was feeling skeptical but decided to just believe it.

"Seriously, how much did they spend to make this suit" Misaki asked the self proclaimed A.I. Even just wearing it, she was sure it was something very expensive.

<Fufufu... Do you want to know?> Even though she can't see it, Misaki was sure that she was smiling right now. Feeling that It will be bad if this continued she replied after pausing a bit.

"... Now that I think about it, I prefer not to know" There was something better not known in this world.

<That's a wise decision> Complimenting her decision, she said that shortly.

"So what can this costume do Thanatos-san" Misaki decided to call her Thanatos. She was curious what she could do with it. They already made it for her, at least she wanted to use it fully.

<Flying, shooting beam, martial arts just say it and I can teach you how to make it happens> She said like it was an easy things to do.

"Isn't that too much" She knew that this was for her self-defense but she can't imagine a time when she needed to shoot a beam.

<Don't worry about it, all of that is non-lethal. Unlike certain movie, I am sure you don't need to fight a villain who snap his finger> Thanatos said it to Misaki in playful tone. Misaki was sure that a beam was considered a lethal weapon but decided to not ask anything.

<Lets, do a test drive. I already installed some martial art after watching a Kung Fu movie some time ago> Thanatos made a irresponsible remark to Misaki.

" Is that really alright I wonder?" She didn't know whether this thing was joke or not.

<Let me teach you how to activate it first... Put the command up up down down left right left right A and B... It will start the automatic function> After that Misaki tried to use the costume with the direction of Thanatos.

*The stage, Misaki POV*

Their fight reached their climax. Arm on arm, legs on legs, they trade blow without even stopping for a rest. The rest of HaroHapi Ranger just watched the spectacular performance of both of them. The audience can't say any word from this spectacular performance.

"I am doubtful to use this, but Elliot really can handle it just fine" Misaki was talking with Thanatos while her body moved automatically fighting Elliot. She didn't feel any strong fatigue even though she moved all over the place using Michelle Mark II.

<Told you so, Seeing someone else worried for him like that is a good sight so I don't really mind > Thanatos giving a comment to Misaki while operating the suit. Their relationship had improved after Thanatos continued support for Misaki these past few days.

"N-No, It's just a normal things to do when I know this costume capability" She said feeling flustered

<Why don't you try to get closer to him? You seemed to put a distance whenever you are close>Thanatos questioned Misaki. She already observed her and know that at least she was interested in him.

"*sigh* You are reading too much into it... I realized how much of a weirdo he is and I am just thankful that he saved me in the past.... nothing like you think." She forced the last line from her mouth. She know that he was not a normal person. Even now, when He can kept up with how she moved with the help of Thanatos proved it. He did a poor job hiding it or he just didn't care to be known.

<I won't meddle with your affair too much Okusawa-san, but let me tell you word of advice as your elder I believe that I could have done something is the most frustrating regret of them all. Don't make excuse and regret it in the future>She couldn't help to give a push to Misaki in this situation. They didn't know what kind of face Elliot will make when he realized that they were talking about him when he tried his best to not hurt them in the fight.

"Didn't you said a few days ago to me that you are just an A.I Thanatos-san" She retorted to her even though she didn't really believe her from the start. Her fluid conversation they had these past few days really made her doubt that Thanatos was just a simple A.I.

<Fufufu... Don't mind the small detail>Like usual, Thanatos like to remain mysterious in front of the girl.

She thought about the advice that she gave to her "I will take it in mind" She muttered it quietly to her, even though they had this conversation. Nothing was heard throughout the fight from the outside. Thanatos made sure that her little brother didn't hear their conversation.

Thanatos help to Misaki at first was actually just a favor she gave for the Tsurumaki family. She helped in development the Costume for self defense. Tsurumaki family was actually one of the biggest donator for the Thanatos Project, they had access and can utilize part of the Thanatos system. That was one of her purpose for coming to Japan.

She was actually just going to observe and her job actually already done when she showed her the rope to use the costume. She can just left to A.I for the rest, But curiosity got the better of her. She watched the activity of Misaki and her friend, the Tsurumaki guard seemed to realize what she was doing but just left it to her own device.

Well to cut the story short, she was amused by their antics. It was few entertainment she had at work. Misaki seemed to be interested with her brother, so she was the one, Thanatos payed the most attention to. It was different from her policy in the past where she just kick out any pest trying to get closer to her brothers. She decided to be lenient and observe until they got her sister stamp of approval.

Okusawa Misaki was not quite there yet. However she quite like the girl personally. Like she said, she was quite a normal girl but despite that she was quite adept at handling the unusual things her friends asked of her. Her low self-esteem need to be worked for a bit, but maybe that's what made Thanatos fond of her.

The fight continued for a while while they had conversation with each other. After a few minutes, they saw Elliot making some gestures.

"I think he wants us to end this now" Both of them looked toward the monitor.

<Don't worry, leave it to me for the climax... lets end it with a Bang> She said confidently sound like having fun.

"uhm, Please don't go overboard" Even though she was the one moving, she was using the autopilot function and letting Thanatos control the movement.

Not minding Misaki protest, They trade one blow and step back and standing on the opposide side of the stage. Michelle suit faced Elliot one on one in her Kung Fu stance. Like a martial artists who were preparing for their final move, they stopped looking at each other preparing their final move . It will be a cool scene, only if the one facing each other not some one wearing a cheap mask and a bear costume.

They dash toward each other with their fist and they lunged their fist toward each other face. Both of them avoid it within an inch of their face. Then Michelle who saw a chance grabbed Elliot and threw him up. Not stopping at that, Michelle looked at Elliot who was in the sky, her eyes started glowing. Elliot seemed to be surprised when looking at it. Before Elliot can react, *ZINK* two beams were fired from Michelle eyes.

*BOOM*

Like a firework, it explode in the sky signifying the end of the villain in the story. Misaki who was inside Michelle was loss for words and can't close her mouth making a surprised face.

"...uhm Thanatos-san?" while stuttering, she let out that voice

"Yes, Is there something wrong?" Thanatos asked not understanding why she made that face.

"Didn't you said all of the things used is a non-lethal weapon... Isn't that attack a bad news if fired to normal person" She wanted to ask that, she can't even see him anywhere now.

"It is just a matter of perspective... That laser is considered a non-lethal weapon to him, don't worry even I am not cruel enough to make a highschool girl to commit murder"

"Is this really alright?" She didn't know how can a normal human survived that.

"Even if he is hurt a bit, Maybe this will make him to think twice before showing off in front of every girls he met" There was a little malice in her voice. Misaki decided to not ask her about what she mean.

"You sound like someone who know him, Thanatos-san" This really confirmed her suspicion that she was not just an A.I.

"Fufufu... you can ask him for detail if you want... Just tell him Thanatos send her regard... We don't want him to think you are the one who fired that laser, do we?" Thanatos said it to Misaki.

After a while Elliot appeared on the stage again unhurt.

"I know he is not normal since the first time we met, But to think he is really unscathed from all of that" She didn't know how to feel seeing him.

Like Thanatos predicted, Elliot appeared again on the stage unscathed. He cleaned the dust from his cloth and spoke a line befitting of a villain in a story.

"Impressive, so this is the power of your guardian, HaroHapi Ranger" He said it proudly, Misaki was wondering whether he was used to something like this. His hand was holding his mask like trying not to make it fell off.

That pose made her remember the day he saved her. The prince saved the princess, a cliche development that always happened in a story. Even though she can't be called a princess when she was wearing Michelle costume, it was still a memorable experience for her despite the unique way he protect her. Remembering that time, she unconsciously formed a smile inside the suit.

"Your power entertained me greatly Michelle... In respect for that, I will leave today... but remember this children and all of you... Eat your vegetable, If you don't I will appear again and you won't enjoy any dessert for the rest of your life..." Misaki looked at the silhouette of the one who played his role in front of her. Is the one who was doing silly things in front of her was his real personality or the one which he showed everyday at school.

"We will meet again HaroHapi Ranger" With that smoke appeared on the stage. Like an illusion his figure disappeared continued with the clasp from the audience.

The audience gave applause for the performance, Misaki automatically waved to them, when she knew it, the other girls were already on stage with her waving together.

(We will meet again huh) she thought silently. Since that time, she really met him again at school, even though they didn't talk much.

Will he disappeared like the villain in this hero show if she did't do something?

<I think that's it for today, Call me again if you need the automatic function again>Thanatos said it feeling it was time for her to stop.

"ah thank you for today, Thanatos-san" Misaki gave her gratitude to Thanatos.

<It is just a part of the job... Now that I thought about it, Elliot seemed to be interested in making coffee recently> She said it in a low voice

"U-uhm, Why did you say something like that?" She didn't know how to take her word. She was together with her for few days but the more they talked together the more mysterious she was.

<I can't help it when you made that kind of face while looking at him and I am just muttering to myself, How you use it will be up to you.> With that the screen with her silhouette disappeared. She remembered the things she said to her.

" Regret huh" She muttered it quietly, remembering the word of advice that Thanatos gave her. Will she regret it in the future if she didn't take action? She didn't know about it but with this the HaroHapi Ranger show came to an end.

25