Hello, Happy World! 7
935 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a surprise in the middle when Misaki or should I said Michelle used Martial art so fluently, however when I realized that her attack followed some kind of patterns. It was like fighting a boss monster in an RPG, as long as you know what came next it was easy to prepare your move. I thought the laser at the end was going too far though, It would hurt even me badly if it hit me directly. The audience reaction were good, so it might be not too bad.

After that the event went on smoothly, we were thanked by the manager and other staffs. The girls participated in distributing the promised dessert to all of the children. The children were excited to get it. Michelle was really popular with the children and I can see her surrounded by the them. The rest of girls were also doing fine. Elliot seeing that they didn't need any help walked in the opposite direction intending to finish another business he had today because he had some free time.

"Everyone do you enjoy the show?" Kokoro was doing a somersault around a group of children.

"It was really fun"

"Please do it again next time"

"You are amazing Kokoro" The group of children replied to her enthusiastically. From their reply, it seemed they already knew Kokoro. It was not weird considering her band scope of activity.

"Get your pudding here everyone!" Hagumi was distributing the pudding to everyone with a smile.

"P-please take only one each" Kanon was helping Hagumi distributing the pudding nervously.

"Okay, please make a line and don't push each other or Michelle will get mad" Misaki still in her Michelle costume was helping the children to keep a straight line.

"Fufufu my little kittens you also look adorable today... Do you enjoy the show?" Kaoru gave her refreshing smile to the crowd in front of her.

"Kyaa... Kaoru-sama❤" her fans were gathering forming a crowd around her.

"Kaoru-san, Please help us a bit here" Misaki shouted toward Kaoru

"ah, I apologize Michelle, I can't help it when the little kittens surrounding me with their adorable eyes.. Thank you for watching our show my dear kittens but my presence is needed right now"she said while brushing her hair with her hands getting another excited respond from her fans.

After she gave her thanks to all of her fans, Kaoru helped the others. They surprisingly disperse obediently and saying that they will come again later. After a while, they finished their job of distributing the dessert to the children.

They sat taking a rest on one of the bench in the park. Misaki was quite tired because she was wearing her costume throughout the day beside her Kanon was giving her a drink helping to cool her down.

"Now that I think about it, where is Elliot?" Kokoro said while tilting her head.

"Ah I also can't see Mii-kun anywhere" Hagumi said while looking for a sight of her friend. She didn't even consider it a bit that she was beside her.

"Are you seriously saying that Hagumi?" She was looking at her through the costume with a dead eyes. She didn't know how to get through these three head, even after taking off the costume in front of them prove futile in the past.

They talked about the where about of Elliot and Misaki where Misaki just played along with Kanon beside her. At least until Kaoru said what she said next.

"fufufu... There is only one reason when a man and a woman disappear together" Everyone looked at Kaoru after she said those word.

"Of course it will be a secret affair between lovers, A man and woman meeting under the moonlight while exchanging whisper of love. There won't be anyone who disturb them in their secret meeting.. ahh how fleeting" She said that while being dramatic. It was bizarre idea considering that Misaki was here with them and it was still in the middle of the day with no moon in sight.

""ehhhhhh"" But her word didn't stop the teenage girl here to imagine the scene she described. Surprisingly Kanon and Hagumi made a surprised sound from Kaoru words.

"S-so that's why they disappeared together... M-Mii-kun is really bold" While fiddling with her finger she looked away imagining what happened embarrassed.

"Fueee... M-Misaki-chan is going to far away place" Kanon her eyes was swirling like a whirpool not knowing how to process the information.

"Wait!?... I expected it from those three but aren't you forgetting something Kanon-san!?" Feeling scared that the only other normal girl will became like them, she tried to wake her up.

"Uhm.. I don't know what this affair is, but it sound fun... Its unfair that they are the only one doing it... " Kokoro was thinking something before a light bulb appeared on her head

"I know!? I will find them and ask to join their activity"

"W-wait... K-Kokoro what ar-" Before Misaki finished, she disappeared like the wind.

"How naughty Kokoro, It's not good to disturb the love between two young couple, It will be a time for me to be the one to stop you now... Lets find where Elliot and Misaki first... like the great shakespeare said the early bird get the worm" Kaoru said chasing after Kokoro

"That's right K-Kokoron, you need to give them some time" Hagumi chased after the two of them.

"W-wait you two!?" She tried to calm them down but only the sound of the wind was heard.

She looked at her friend beside her and the three that disappeared. She took a deep a breath to calm herself down.

"At least this won't kill me, let just look at the positive side" This was just another day in Misaki life

.
.
.
Even though their guess was far from the truth, there was some thing that they guessed right. Elliot was meeting with a woman now. The one in front of him was wearing a suit like Kokoro's SP, her short purple hair swayed by the wind showing her dignified appearance. He put some barier to make sure no one heard what they were talking about.

Elliot knew that she was here in Japan and remembered that she had something from Zelretch. So while the others, were busy with the events, he went to her and had some talk. The only thing difference in her appearance was that there were some bandage here and there showing that she was injured.

"So what kind of monster could injured you like this Bazett?" I inquired to her. She was quite strong so the one who could injured her like this might be quite the dangerous one.

"Ah this, it was just an accident from my job, nothing serious" She shrugged her shoulder showing that she was fine. From what I got, it seemed a job related with the Tsurumaki family.

"You mean they don't have anyone who can provide some healing?" I was sure getting someone to heal her wound was an easy task for them.

"They have, but when I said whether its possible to trade the treatment for money they reluctantly agreed and decide to just give some first aid for me, well this kind of injury will heal itself after a few days" She said in a normal tone. I was sure they were troubled when they heard that request. How much was her debt again.

"Seriously, you need to take a better care of your body" Feeling sorry for her, I took my violin from my inventory.

(Resounding beat; third melody Healing Symphony) I played a short melody for her, it would speed the healing of her body. Her natural healing itself was already monstrous so with a little help from me, it will made all of her wound disappeared. She felt her body became better after listening to the melody.

"You don't need to do that.... but well, My gratitude Artel" She said toward me

"Don't mention it" I replied shortly

Then we exchange a few information for a while. I was quite surprised that she helped developed that Michelle suit that I fought just me. I asked her whether it was okay to divulge this information to me. But when I heard some of the name involved in the development, I can only sighed. So this was what she was doing in Japan, that laser must be her doing too.

"So do you have the things Zelretch sent to me?" She took something from her pocket and throw at me. I caught and looked at it. It was quite a thick envelope.

"Well, I just received this from someone and told to give it to you, It is encrypted with magic... I am sure you can open it.. I am sorry, I need to go back or I will be scolded again" She disappeared from my vision, when I sensed she was outside the barrier range I opened the envelope.

I scanned the information on the paper after opening it. It contained some important information about the condition back home and others important tidbit from the old man. Then I frowned when I looked at the information near the end. It was information about two unidentified otherworlder in Japan. There was a picture of a teenage girl with black hair maybe around ten or twelve years old. There was no information about the other otherworlder except that it was a man and he was really good in covering his track.

I was told by the old man to determine her goal and checked whether she had a way or gate to her world. The ownership of the gate will be determined after I ascertain it. Usually it will go to Japan because it was on their land but the problem was the young miss from the Edelfelt family adopted the girl to her family. Lets just hope no problem will come from this.

Now that I thought about it why the old man didn't just called me through Kazuki like usual but then I noticed there were one more paper with something like a card attached to it.

"This is..." I took the card and looked at it. It was a card with a peculiar design. It was similar with a card that appeared in summoning system of servant. The only difference was, there was no character in front of the card to differentiate the class.

"A class card?" Feeling strange, I looked at the information again. This was a class card that was made by clock tower after analyzing the two cards retrieved by Bazett in the past. They can make the card to act as the vessel for the heroic spirit power but it was impossible for them to seal heroic spirit power inside of it. They can't find out how it was done so they just gave up. That's why, it was considered a failure and this was one of the failed product. From the note of Zelretch, he said he would gave it to me and asked me whether it was possible to finish it.

The clock tower seemed to give this job to him, but he was too lazy to do it so he pushed it to me. It even noted that it didn't matter about the result, as long as there was a report about it, it will be okay.

"*Sigh* giving most of his work to me" I felt like a newcomer in a company who was dumped work by his senior, the senior will give all of their workload to the new guy in name of training him. I got used to it under his tutelage. Well at least he paid me handsomely and I got something that can really helped me.

"System is it possible to finish this artifact" I asked it after putting it in my inventory

[Scanning..]

[Scanning....]

[The unfinished class card could be finished as there is information about the original in the system. It would cost around 15.000.000 GP. Would you like to do it?]

"There is nothing free in this world I guess" Not really surprised with how pricey it was I burned the letter and the information I got from the old man. Lets find out more about this card later. I need to say my goodbye with the girls first. With that I closed the barrier and walked to where they are.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Class Card]
Artifacts created for the Ainsworth Holy Grail War, a system of summoning Heroic Spirits similar to Servants. The clock tower tried to replicate the card after analyzing the Archer and Lancer class card that Bazett retrieved but ended in failure because they didn't had a way to seal the heroic spirit power inside of it. In the original the Ainsworth create the the Class Cards by robing the Heroic Spirits of their reason and pollutes their egos by passing through the Ainsworth's "box" before putting a part of their power into the card making it possible to use their power.

23