Chapter 3: Birth Of A Calamity
12 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Demonic Angel Potion?’, that was all Auke could think of. He suddenly felt a dormant power dwelling inside his body. Suddenly he raised his hand and his palm was out he imagined the heat of the Eidolon and by the time he opened his eyes there was a hole in the wooden cabin.

 

The old man looked at Auke with even more avarice, this was a rare opportunity. Those who possessed the traits to become human hybrids were 1 in a million and it was extremely hard to find them. The old man soon revealed himself to Auke. ‘This is the perfect time to trick him,’the old man said to himself.

 

“I am Deus, it’s gonna be hard to survive just by yourself. I have connections with officials in South Coast Province so I think it’d be better if you stayed here with me.” The Old Man smiled as he inwardly sighed.

 

To him Auke was a waste of potential, he looked as if he just had his coming of age  ceremony. He didn’t think that Auke was going to survive and in reality he was going to harvest him for his organs or sell him at the slave market. But now he couldn’t do neither of them. He thought of all the experiments he could do to him.

 

Meanwhile from Auke’s perspective he felt that the man had other intentions but he was his saviour. Auke nodded and gestured for a handshake before he was suddenly knocked out.

 

The man grabbed Auke, who was knocked out cold, and brought him to his personal room. He got a large wooden table and placed his body in the middle. He began to conduct the experiments he thought of.

 

At first it started off small like testing regenerative ability by cutting off a finger but it continuously grew to larger and larger experiments.

 

Days, Weeks, Months passed by as Auke was continuously tortured. His body by now was numb, he had just turned 14. His eyes that had turned into an ominous gold had darkened and his will was broken.

 

But from what Deus saw he was having the time of his life. He looked at his storage room to see countless limbs that were amputated from Auke. He had now gained quite a large amount of wealth from selling them. 

 

In the capital of the province, Vindarsia the city of roaring seas, he had gained the nickname The King Of The Harvest. As he was gaining prestige, Auke had gained consciousness but he hid it.

 

He regained his consciousness from one of the dormant abilities of the Light Eidolon, from Deus’s perspective Auke was nothing but a shell of his former self. But that wasn’t true, the day that he would get his revenge soon began.

 

As he was chained to the wooden table, his malnourished body suddenly glowed with an aura of light. The chains had melted. As Auke got off the table, he felt the extreme pain he had gotten accustomed to.

 

His pain tolerance was high enough for him to be able to negate the feeling as he got up and he walked around Deus’s room. It was nothing out of the ordinary except for the extreme amount of blood.

 

As he walked out the room by burning a hole through the door, he saw a room that felt different from the others. As he opened the door Auke fell to the ground.

 

It was filled to the brim with his limbs, Auke felt his world falling apart. He knew Deus was evil but not this evil. To think he was doing this the entire time, in a fit of rage a burst of light came out of his entire body as the wooden cabin began to melt.

 

Soon it had all turned into mere char, ash blew in the sky as Auke stayed there waiting for Deus to return. He knew Deus possessed the power to slay the Eidolon but Auke realised that his behaviour didn’t seem the same.

 

‘He must’ve used some special item, but that slash was too real.’ Auke inwardly thought to himself, his fear had gone as his rage rose over his other emotions. 

1