Prologue
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.



It has long come to my attention, over many millenniums, that mortals have forgotten the gods they once so fervently worshiped. 

Mortals, humans - can be such resilient creatures. They are so flawed and imperfect, and that makes them remarkably perfect in their beautiful disastrous ways.

At times they will fight wars against one another and cause so much bloodshed. Other times they rally for one another and help those in need. They have the capacity for darkness, but also for light. It depends on the choices they make and the actions that follow those choices, or potential consequences. 

They are such intriguing creatures. Some among them today still know and believe in their gods but not as they did long ago. And some only to certain pantheons of gods. 

Though it is not only humans that walk the earth but quite a variety of supernaturals since even before humans. Some of them are good company. Others…not so much. 

I have hidden myself among humans for more than a thousand years, spending part of my time here and the other half in my realm.

I am here once more, because I am looking for someone. Someone special to me. My beloved. 

He was the beast that was chained and locked away, betrayed by a close friend. All because of a prophecy that was foretold and tied to his existence, in which he had no control over. 

He was locked away, imprisoned, because of the hatred and fear of what he could do or what he might become. 

Does this ring any bells, my mortal friend?

I will tell you this though, he was so much more than what they had thought. And he owns my heart. 

With the aid of another, I hid my lover on earth and made him nearly impossible to trace after the terrible event that took place and cost me everything. However, I was able to save him. That was all that mattered. 

 I have been searching for him and I draw near. 

I am so close now!

You may wonder who I am and who I speak of, but do not worry, my dear mortal friend; for you will know in time.

 I am still nearly bursting with fury. They dared to take him from me in the first place, forcing me to face his loss once. I had to bring him back, and thus, remove him from my life and from watching eyes. 

But no longer. They will pay for what they have done tenfold. 

I will find him. I am so, so close. 

 

Any who have the audacity to stand between us will learn that there is more to who I am than what they know. 

I will make their nightmares their only reality, and never be able to leave. 

.....

However, after I found my heart, I did not know what was to come - the darkness slowly creeping upon us. I can only hope that my love and I, as well as our new found friends and family will be able to stop the End.

For it is coming.

For all of us . . . 

0