Running with Aida 2
11.2k 19 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Lady Aida. The Count returned from the Kenarias lands.”

 

“Oh. So quickly.” Aida followed the maid back to the main entrance, and watched Count Edmund step through the door. He was followed by a large entourage, but her eyes were locked on a beautiful lady in her 30s. The maid leaned close and whispered. “Lady Erenia of Kenarias, now widowed. The story I heard was that because the lands are now in turmoil, Lord Edmund escorted all of her servants and subjects here.”

 

Aida nodded. The Count smiled at Aida, and walked close. Aida quickly curtseyed. “Welcome back, Count Edmund.”

“Glad to be back. It is not a pleasant feeling to be in hostile territory.” Edmund smiled. He turned and faced the butlers and maids. “Please see to it that Lady Erenia and her entourage are comfortably settled in. She may use the Southern Courtyard Rooms as her temporary home.” 

 

The maids and butlers bowed. Lady Erenia just gave Edmund a nod, and followed the maids’ lead. 

 

“So, did the thing finally arrive?”

 

“Oh. Yes, yes it has. It’s...” Aida nodded. The Count was away for slightly over a week, so the thing he procured did arrive. 

 

“Show me.” Edmund said and Aida nodded, they walked to her room. She took the pendant out of a gorgeous box. It had a bright blue crystal embedded in the middle. Aida didn’t dare wear it, all she did was hold it and attempted to channel her mana into it. Edmund inspected it quite carefully. “Hmm. It’s not bad. Worth the 600gold spent.” 

 

Aida just nodded, and Edmund held it up. He adjusted it slightly, and then walked behind Aida. She blushed, as he attached a small silver chain to the pendant, and helped Aida wear it. She felt his fingers touch her exposed neck and shoulders, she struggled to contain the shiver she felt whenever his fingers caressed her skin. 

 

Edmund smiled and walked to face her again. “Looks beautiful on you.” Aida’s face was already beet red. “Let’s have some tea.” He turned and spoke to a maid. The maid nodded and ran off to prepare the necessary. 

 

Her face remained red, as he held her hand so casually, and walked to the corner balcony. The maids worked quickly, the seat was already set up, the teapot filled with hot water. “Wait about 20 minutes.” The maid bowed and advised. The Count merely nodded.

 

“Do we have some cookies? No, wait. Cut fruits instead. I’d like something refreshing after my trip.” 

 

The maids nodded and ran off to carry out his instructions. Aida sat opposite him, in a balcony overlooking another side of the Count’s massive compound. Aida’s face was no longer so red. 

 

“How’ve you been, milady?” Count Edmund smiled and relaxed. A plate of local seasonal fruits was served. 

 

“I’m... alright. It feels...” 

 

“A little lonely?” Edmund laughed. He tapped her smooth hands gently. “It’s normal to feel like that. Let’s resume our morning runs tomorrow.”

 

Aida nodded. 

 

-

 

The next morning, Aida was up earlier than expected. Somehow, the thought of going on a run with Count Edmund really excited her, and her body just naturally woke her up. It was weird. 

 

She changed, and a maid smiled. “You seem quite happy, lady Aida.”

 

“...is it that obvious?” She touched her cheeks. The maid quickly helped her to wear the pendant-necklace. 

 

“Well, yes.” The maid laughed.. “But the Count does seem to have that effect, lately. Ever since he started exercising and lost some of his fats, his charm seemed to have significantly improved.”

 

Aida chuckled at the comment. “Was the Count... uh... fat?”

 

“A little plump, yes. But he’s much fitter now. I think it fits him better, too.” Aida nodded and she was now in her tight-fitting pants and a loose shirt. “Get going now.” 

 

Aida smiled at the helpful maid and nodded. Count Edmund was already waiting. “Let’s go a little further today. I’ll take you somewhere nice.” 

 

It was still a little dark, the sun barely on the horizon, and Edmund slowed down to let Aida keep up. They jogged together past the gardens, and out of the mansion gates and into the nearby woods. Edmund wasn’t sure whether the concept of exercise existed in the magical world, but he figured it should, since the Olympics and other athletical activities existed since the Greek era. 

 

“Don’t worry, I know my way around these woods quite well.” Edmund smiled, he noticed Aida’s look of worry as she stepped into the woods. It was true, he is, after all, a demon lord and he had a magical sense that extended through the woods. Of course, there’s also a set of hidden dungeons in the woods, where he kept some of his more... questionable convicts. Naturally, he came here often. 

 

But today, he wasn’t going to lead Aida there. Aida was a playable character, and he could already sense her desire bubbling out. He jogged a little slower, and matched his pace so that he could be next to her. 

 

“How’s your magic practice?” He asked when they stopped for a break, about halfway there. They were in the middle of the woods now, and the sun had risen a little bit. 

 

“It’s... uh...” Aida wasn’t sure how to describe it. The pendant made her magic feel... easy. But it also made her feel uncomfortable. It came out a little too... easily. “I’m not used to it.”

 

Edmund laughed. Those words made him remember a scene back in the game, when the hero would spend some time sitting and guiding Aida on her magic. The hero, after all, had a harem so he had moments like this with all the girls! The hero even touched her really intimately, which only made Aida fall in love.

 

Well, too bad Mr Hero. I’m going to steal that moment from you.

 

“Alright, once we get to where I want to go, you will show me your magic.” He’s a demon lord, after all. 

 

Aida nodded shyly, and they continued their slow jog for another hour plus. They eventually reached the shores of a small lake, it had a view of a morning mist, the sun’s golden rays piercing through them, and then Edmund led her to a small log by the water. 

 

“Come, let’s sit here and we’ll practice magic together.”

 

Aida obediently sat next to him, and she demonstrated her magic. It made her feel uncomfortable, the power that came out was too quick. She couldn’t handle it, her power previously was too chaotic, so when she tried to do the same thing, it just caused the power to fizzle out. 

 

She demonstrated her magic for a good 20 minutes, Edmund just sat next to her and watched. He then nodded, and relaxed. 

 

“If you don’t mind, I’ll have to hold your hands...” Edmund asked and Aida nodded. His right arm wrapped around her and held her right hand, and his left hand held her left palm. “Alright, now channel your magic again.”

 

It hurt him slightly, but he knew what to say.

 

“Your power is too much, and you’re fighting it, because that’s what you’ve done all these while.” He held her a little firmer, then loosened it. “What you need to do, is to just feel it, and don’t fight it. The more you fight your own power, the more it will twist and swirl around.”

 

Aida nodded, her face red. She tried it, and indeed, her power was smoother, more balanced. Edmund smiled, and in her joy, she hugged him tightly. “Oh wow, it worked!” Her spell came out perfectly. 

 

He took the chance to hug her around her waist too. It was then she realised what she just did, and she turned beet red, and quickly tried to avoid his eyes. He smiled and gave her a peck on the cheeks. “Good job, Aida.”

 

With one arm still wrapped around her waist, he pulled her closer, and the other hand touched her chin, turning her to face his. She was red and embarrassed. He remembered they kissed in the game. Too bad, hero. Her first kiss is his, now.

 

He leaned in and they kissed passionately. Aida was red, and his lust energy poured into her body through their kiss. Her body felt hot, her desires and her own energies swirled and mixed with his magic. He lifted her off the log and carried her, quickly adjusting her into a princess-carry position, their lips still locked. 

 

She was warm, and at that moment, she would do anything he asked her to. Their tongues tangled, and after a good few minutes later, Edmund pulled their tongues apart. Aida stared at him, her eyes were wild and her desires were obvious then. She wanted him.

 

He smiled, and leaned in to whisper, “I missed you.” He gently touched her earlobes with his lips, it was hot and red. She turned to face him. “Me too.”

 

She wasn’t sure what to do then. Edmund just hugged her, and they kissed again. Edmund’s energies entered her body again, this time, to suppress her lust, and bottle it up into a hidden part of her body. 

 

It wasn’t time to awaken it yet. But soon, she would give him everything, and more. 

208