18. Aida (NSFW)
8.8k 7 178
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aida’s face was flushed and Edmund could sense her lust leaking from her body. She pushed Edmund to the sofa in that corner dining room, and then, started to unbutton his shirt, while forcefully kissing him. 

He was honestly a little surprised by how aggressive the healer was, but he wasn’t going to stop the woman. Her lips were soft, and a little sweet. It tasted quite like the rose wine that she had. 

He wondered then, why could he still taste that? Didn’t his demonic senses numb him to all that? Her thin, soft hands unbuttoned his shirt, and he could tell she was nervous. He touched the back of her head, and pressed their lips together. 

Her skin was a little bit sweaty, and his tongue was already tangled with hers. They kissed, and his shirt came fully undone, revealing his slightly plump body. The fat of his belly was hard to remove, even with his exercise. It’s something that Edmund found really weird, like, here he was a demon lord with an exceptional list of abilities, but removing the fat of his human form requires actual physical exercise or surgery. It’s darned and ridiculous.

“Kiss me again?” She asked, a little nervous. He touched her chin and lifted her eyes to face her, and he went in for a kiss.

He kissed, and then began to move down. He kissed her neck, then her shoulders, then removed her bralette. She moaned, her lust was overwhelming, and he could see her sweat. His tongue licked her skin, and then down to her nipples.

As he sucked on it, his tongue’s demonic skills activated and flooded her body with jolts of stimulation. It made her entire body extremely sensitive, and she looked at him. She leaned closer and whispered. “Make me your woman, my Count.”

Edmund felt excited at her words, and quickly adjusted her position. He easily tore away her drenched panties, and his pants came off instantly, revealing his muscular penis. It was erect, ready for the act. 

She stared, and smiled. She opened her legs, and in her lust, Edmund discovered that she had a talent for talking dirty. “Come and conquer me, Count. Claim me, take me, like how you’ve taken the maid and the lady Kenarias.”

Edmund smirked, and realised the maids had been talking. He closed in, and kissed her, while his penis positioned for entry. “You’re such a naughty girl.”

“I’m a woman that needs love. If I have to be naughty to get it, I will.” She smiled, revealing a foxy side he hadn’t seen.

His erect cock pierced her vagina easily, it was so well lubricated that it was a smooth thrust inwards. She moaned, and she pulled Edmund hard. 

The Count pounded her repeatedly, and she squealed in pleasure. “OOoh sooo good.” She pulled Edmund close. “You really know how to make it Count.”

Edmund pinched her exposed butts at the bad pun during the act of penetration. “You’re a healer, taught by a priest. Where did you learn to be so lusty.”

She grinned and moaned. Her body moved to match the rhythm of his penetration. “A woman has needs, even a nun. To deny our needs is a sin.”

He could feel the muscles of her nether regions squeeze on his demonic penis, and then his demonic penis tried to sense her weak point. He didn’t know why it took him so long to find it, when it was so easy for Lady Erenia or Beatrica, but now that he did, he thrust his penis at the exact spot. 

She screamed as his penis made contact with her weak point, and she experienced an orgasm so intense that she arched backwards, her legs and arms shaking uncontrollably as if she suddenly lost control of her body. “Oooooooooh wooooooow.”

The healer’s breathing was ragged, and he slowed down the strokes of his penis. He allowed his cock’s rough edges to grind the folds of her vagina, and delivered a constant rhythm of pleasure.

“You really know how to please a woman. It just makes me want to hold you more.” Aida said when a bit of her sanity returned to her, and her legs curled around his back. 

Edmund leaned in. “You’ve got a sweet mouth too.”

She wrapped her hands around his neck. “I mean it.” 

They kissed again, and he continued to pound her. 

“My dear Count, please give me your seed.” She said, trying her best to pull off a slutty, sexy voice. Even though it didn’t work well, it did energise Edmund and he intensified his rhythmic thrusting.

She orgasmed two more times from his rhythmic pounding, and then he felt like his load was ready to blow. 

“Ooooh I can feel it. I want it.” Aida said. “Let me have it.”

Edmund thrust his penis, and through his lust magic, they both simultaneously orgasmed. His demonic load entered her body, and at the same time, he felt a strong jolt of power flooding his body.

[You’ve corrupted one of the goddesses’ chosen, and gained a fragment of divine power. You may now mold the fragment of divine power to enhance your abilities]

Edmund paused, as he watched his mark of corruption appear right above Aida’s crotch. She smiled at him, and she had a look of immense pleasure and satisfaction. 

Yet at that moment, he realised that both Beatrica and Lady Erenia were just non-hero members. If he could gain powers from corrupting the hero’s harem, meaning, those who were actual playable characters, could he survive the hero?

 

178