Edmund plans I
12.1k 14 245
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edmund felt good, and he couldn’t really believe how horny he was. Had he been repressing his sexual desire for so long?

 

Ah, it bothered him, so he decided it’s best to channel that frustration on something more useful.

 

“Hmmm.... let’s see...” Edmund sat alone in his war room, early in the morning. There was a large map of the country, and he took out little black-colored wooden pieces, and placed them on the map. They represented the other demons and demon lords that he could remember, and then, another set of white pieces, and placed them on the map too.

 

These represented who the hero’s potential allies were. Aida was the only one on his territory, and if he’s not mistaken, the hero Aman would have had at least two female companions with him already.

 

The Knight Kiara, and the defacto heroine, Hannah. 

 

Kiara's the daughter of the area's lord, in a way, her father is a peer of Edmund. But that said, recent disasters, a string of bad investments and decisions meant their family is in a decline. Kiara went with the hero’s party, is partly to help the family. A part of her backstory involved trying to use the hero party’s reputation to get more business deals, some favors, and generally improve her family’s standing. If she could somehow marry the hero, that would be the best outcome, of course. She’s got shoulder-length blonde hair, big boobs, and well, she’s slender. She’s usually in armor, and she’s quite talented with the sword. 

 

Hannah’s a childhood friend of the hero, that somehow, also received some gifts and blessings from the heavens. Unnaturally gifted with the shield, mace and hammer, she’s the team’s heavy tank, and also weapons-fixer. I recall in the story, Hannah’s constantly tried to keep the hero on the path, to focus on the demon lords. She’s a little short, but she’s really cute with a brown hair, bob-cut and petite boobs, and usually dressed in some kind of mechanic or blacksmith-style attire. 

 

“Hmmm.. what can I exploit to weaken the hero... If I can take Hannah away, that would make the hero lose focus. Though he is young, for most of the story, Hannah’s been the one pushing him to get what he needs to do.”

 

Edmund sat, and took a sip of a local bourbon. He recently invested some money to make high-strength bourbon, since he really liked strong alcohols. 

 

“But Kiara’s probably easier to take away, since the family background is something I can exploit.” Edmund looked, and then compared it to his personal notes on finances. Edmund had a talent for making money, especially so now that he had all the foreknowledge of the game, and also his real world. He could make things happen with Kiara’s family. 

 

Perhaps it’s time to arrange some... arranged marriages.

 

Then there’s the extra companion choice. The hero Aman would travel the world, fight demons, gain power and items, and then eventually take the battle to the demon lords. He would meet many beauties and warriors who will accompany him in his quest. 

 

“Hmmm... sending monsters his way would be too typical, and would fall directly into the kind of things the demon lord did.”

 

Edmund stood, and looked over the map. He took another sip of the bourbon. He should ask them to make flavored bourbons, instead all just plain woody, smoky bourbons. 

 

“Does the hero have siblings? If they have a sister I could seduce her and make her tell him not to kill me.” Edmund suddenly had a strange burst of inspiration, and he smiled. He downed the small glass of bourbon. 

 

He couldn’t remember the hero’s family. It wasn’t a big part in the original game, but he could find out. Shouldn’t be hard.

245