*Doki! *Doki! Boing Boing!
2.3k 16 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Doki! *Doki!! Escaping My Dead End Future with Tears!

 

“Ahhhh, I can’t believe they did that…” Young Shina muttered under her breath.

Her hands and feet now chained together by a metallic cuff. A collar on her neck and a magical contract being burned on the skin of her back. The magical collar prevented her from using magic while the cuffs impeded her movement. Shina was in a large cage that was also inhabited by several other girls in the same condition as her.

All of them slaves.

Shina, in particular, was sold to the slave traders by her own family.

“After all I did for them. How could they!” Shina clenched her teeth. “I worked in that field for my whole life, took care of my siblings and yet they sold ME out because I’m not a man?!”

She then let out a big sigh.

Shina could hate her family all she wants, but ultimately she could do nothing but forgive them. She understood where they were coming from. Late teenage girls like her sell for a lot on the black market, and they needed one less mouth to feed for the winter. The seething rage inside her soon died out. 

Family? What is that? I need no family. From today onwards I’m throwing away my family name. I shall only go by the name Shina!

Not like it matters. Once she gets bought, her name won’t matter anymore anyway. She’ll probably be renamed as slave number four or something. Feeling bored at having nothing to do, Shina looked to the others in the same cage as her. The attempt was proven futile when she realised how much of a lifeless doll those people were. They just sat there, hugging their knees with dead-looking eyes. It was as if the person inside them had long died. 

What’s up with them? Shina thought to herself. Was being sold into slavery really that traumatising? The worst she could think of was that she would get forced against her will to do naughty stuff but other than that, labour was pretty much the same as working on the farm for her. Was she going to end up like them? Over the months or however long it takes for someone to buy her? Ending in a smelly cage like this could do wonders to someone’s mentality over time, she figured.

“Ahhh!”

A sharp piercing scream rang out, causing Shina to break from whatever she was doing to take a look at the source of the scream. 

*Doki! *Doki!

Her heart thumped wildly when she saw the figure in front of her. White porcelain-like skin. Smooth white-silver hair. Eyes with colours as the clear skies. Soft supple cheeks, large thighs and she even comes with a sizable boing boing.

Shina swallowed the saliva she didn’t know she was holding. She is beautiful like a doll! Shina couldn’t help but feel enamoured by the said girl. Said girl that was being handled roughly by one of the slave traders, her hands and legs cuffed just like Shina and a collar was seen on her neck. Her contract mark could be seen on her abdomen.

The trader opened up the door to the cage. He then forcefully brought the beautiful doll in. Shina wanted to do something about the rough treatment but found that her cuffs were more troublesome than she thought. The other slaves. Well… they just acted as if nothing was happening and continued to stare at the ground. The beautiful doll got tossed into the ground and the man locked up the cage before walking away. 

The beautiful girl just laid there, sobbing quietly as she curled up like a tiny armadillo. Feeling some sort of rush at the sight of the crying girl, Shina quickly crawled towards the girl. Her movement was like a caterpillar who saw a leaf ready to be devoured. Once reaching the girl, the first thing Shina did was rubbed her head and slowly combed her smooth silky white hair with her hands. A lecherous look on her face unbeknownst to her.

“Here here, it’s okay now,” Shina said to her. Her voice was as smooth and calming as she could make it. 

The girl moved closer to Shina and cried softly on her lap. Shina just continued to pat her head and comb her long beautiful hair. Her nose was assaulted by the Rosey smell of her hair. They stayed in this position for quite a while. Until the girl calmed down and stopped crying.

“Are you alright now?” Shina asked the girl.

“Um. Th-thanks…” the girl said back. Her voice was clean and smooth. It was like music to Shina’s ears.

“I’m Shina. What’s your name?” Shina asked. Shina didn’t know why, but she must know the name of this beautiful creature. Her soul demands it.

“Umm… I don’t know… I wasn’t old enough to be named. Mother told me that one day I will get a name, then one day I was separated from her. The mean people... they put this on me and it… it hurts.” The silver-haired girl said as she broke into another soft sob on Shina’s lap.

She doesn’t have a name? What kind of parents will not give their children a name? Shina thought of many different reasons how someone would not receive a name. Maybe she was born in a different culture? Maybe she wasn’t human? Shina thought things through but in the end, she just shrugged it off. It doesn’t matter what’s her past. What matters is her future.

“Shiawase Namida,” Shina said softly.

“Hmm?”

“If you don’t have a name, then I’ll give you one. From today onwards your name is Shiawase Namida.”

“Na… mida?”

“Yeap. Shiawase means happiness and Namida means tears. Because I believe beautiful girls like you should only cry tears of happiness.” Shina explained.

“Shiawase… Namida…” The girl muttered.

“You don’t like it? I could change it if you want.”

The girl shook her head. “I love it. I’ll cherish it very much.” Namida smiled.

*Doki *Doki

Shina’s heart kept thumping wildly as she saw that smile.

 

*****

 

Days pass and Shina and Namida got along well. Shina kept Namida well-fed, even giving her some share of her food. Her doll-like beauty is to be kept at all times. Shina even went as far as taking food from the other cellmates without Namida’s knowledge. They were dead anyway, thought Shina. Alive as they may be, they were just living corpses at this point. However, Shina and Namida were still alive, and try her hardest did Shina, trying to keep them that way.

Her anger and grief of being sold into slavery were no more with Namida at her side. She felt calm, relaxed and her mind was clear. As if the world didn’t matter. The only thing that did was the fact that Namida was by her side.

Shina started to realise something. That she was different than how she was. Ever since she met Namida, Shina’s heart wouldn’t stop thumping. She would feel a tingling sensation within herself. Near her groins was this unstoppable shiver. An itch that she could not satisfy no matter how hard she tried. Something was wrong with her. She never felt this way before. Shina questioned her sanity. There was something about Namida that made her feel this way and she didn’t know what.

It was one day when she finally realised the reason why. On a day where a buyer came to their cell and had his eyes on Namida. He called in the slave trader and offered him the terms and price for Namida. When Shina heard the conversation, something broke within her. She was feeling all sorts of emotions. Fear, disgust, anger, revolt and many more. Her hands shake as the trader opened up the door to grab Namida who was hugging Shina tightly. It took all her strength to not pounce on the man.

They were lucky that day. As the buyer suddenly had his eyes on another slave. An Elf. Though she was beautiful, her beauty was nothing compared to Namida in Shina’s eyes. Shina and Namida let out a sigh of relief knowing they get to spend time with each other for a little bit longer.

But…

It wasn’t enough for Shina to just be content with that. She couldn't sleep that night. Racing in her mind was the event that played out earlier and the thoughts of losing Namida to some disgusting freak. She understood now. Her feelings for Namida wasn’t any normal feeling. It was love! Adoration! Desire!

Worship.

She never thought much about love before. It was odd to her that in the end, it was a young beautiful female creature that made her feel this way. It doesn’t matter now. Her heart calls for satisfaction!

Namida is mine! Nobody else is going to take her away from me. She’ll be with me forever and ever…

“E he he he…” A creepy grin came up to Shina’s face that night. She was lucky that Namida was asleep and didn’t see her.

Shina no longer had a family now. Namida is all that she had left and she’s not going to let her be taken away by some fat pigs! She had to break her out of this place. She needed to find a way to free them both. So that they may both live out their lives.

Together.

Shina then imagined herself waiting at a table while Namida served and spoonfed her. Then she imagined sleeping next to her on a comfy bed, her beautiful hair scattered around Shina. And then finally, during the night time after a long day’s work. Namida would wash her back in the bathroom. Both of them wearing nothing but the skin they were born with.

“E he he he…”

“Shina?” Namida called out as Shina’s creepy laugh woke Namida up.

“Ahh. Sorry Namida. Was I too loud?” Shina wiped the drool off her mouth.

“Mmmmm.” Namida shook her head softly and rubbed her eyes. “It’s alright,  I don’t mind. Couldn’t sleep?”

“Yeah… I can’t help but think about what happened earlier today. How we might be separated one day…”

Nothing would bring Shina greater despair than losing Namida after all.

Namida only gave a bright smile and clutched Shina’s hands close to her chest. “Don’t worry Shina! I’m sure we will be fine. I’m sure there will be someone who will buy us both and we can be together then as well.”

Shina only gave back her own smile as she taps Namida’s forehead with her own. “Yeah, you are right. Everything will be fine.”

Soon. We will be together alright. But not with any damn buyers. Those bastards don’t deserve to touch you.

 

*****

 

There are a few things that Shina will need to do to be truly free. Free from the life of slavery and free to live life with Namida. The most important person to her right now.

Firstly, she would need to find a way out of the cage she was held in. Then she would need to find a way to get herself and Namida out of wherever they were and into safety. Her first priority after that should be to get the cuffs off and the slave collar off her neck. Then she would need to find a way to get the contract mark on her skin gone, lest some random slave trader finds them and binds them with the collar again. Last but not least, Shina would need to find a way to survive through the winter. After that, she would need to find a way to live forward without falling back into debt. 

Shina’s mind became clear. Her mind was on overdrive. Like someone had entered her head and suck up all the fog within her brain. She looked around and study every inch of the camp that she was in. Study everything about her chains and the cage and even studied the pattern of the slave traders. Memorised everything she did. Every single small change in pattern and even the smallest of details within her sight.

Soon, she also found a way to disable the collar and freed herself of the cuffs. The cuffs were easy. It was just standard cuffs that bind their movements. A key to unlock it.  A key that she carved with her own hands. She stole some wooden bowls from the other slaves and carved it. She would grind the two bowls together till they couldn’t grind anymore. Shina would then finish the job with her own bloody nails. Clawing and carving the wooden remains to shape it like a key. The key that she memorised the shape from staring at the slave trader who came to give them their food. It took her a while, but Shina was fueled with love! Her bleeding and snapping nails were a small price to pay. Shina kept it all hidden from Namida of course. A being as pure as her does not need to sully herself with such foulness.

Disabling the collar proved to be trickier as it was a magic tool that is designed to choke slaves when they disobey their commandments. The commandments being

  1. To not lie or harm the owner in any way or form.
  2. To not disobey a direct order from the owner
  3. Self-harming yourself in such a way that it is detrimental to the owner.

The collar was also different in that it didn’t have any apparent way to unlock it. No keyholes and no obvious lock on the collar. It was melded together with magic.

However, nothing could stand in the way of Shina now. She was reborn. Reborn into a terrifying woman. Using the cuffs that she recently unlocked she would apply the same tactic that she used on the wooden bowls on the collar. She would grind metal on metal and chipped away at the collar.  She would do this at night and during times when the traders were not around. She would steal the clothes from the other slaves, leaving them stark naked to use the clothes to mask the sound of the grinding.

It pained her to do such a thing, but she wouldn’t be able to chip away at the collar as easy as the bowl and got Namida to assist her in doing so. Namida was all smiles and was willing enough to help Shina in getting the collar off. Such an angel. Shina thought to herself as Namida’s soft breath tickled her neck. A lecherous grin on her face.

After days and days of hard work, the collar finally came off. It was time for Shina to conduct her great escape plan. It was only her collar that came off, but it was enough. Namida only needed to follow her and Shina would break the collar herself once they get into safety.

One last thing was needed in order for Shina to truly be free. To get rid of the contract mark on her back. It caused her great grief to ask Namida to do this. Her seething rage almost uncontrollable. Unlike the other slaves, Shina’s mark was burned right onto her back. She had no other choices. It's not like she could bend her arm in such a way to get rid of the mark.

“I’m so sorry about this Shina.” Namida cried softly as her nails dig deep into Shina’s skin.

“Don’t worry about it Namida. I’m ready.” Shina said as she bit onto a piece of cloth.

Shina had no other choice but to request that Namida scratched her back, her mark, to oblivion. A scratch so deep that blood will seep out. There might even be a chance that she will die from an infection because of this. But rather she dies with Namida than to let her be a slave to disgusting pigs. She would end Namida’s own life with her own bare hands if she had to.

Shina had thought to do this when they were both free, but Shina didn’t want to take any chances. The mark was made with foul sorcery, she didn’t know what kind of things could happen if she attempted to run away with the mark. Her next plan required that she be at least completely free as a slave.

Namida slowly pulled her hands across Shina’s back. The pain was excruciating, but nothing that Shina couldn’t handle. Her mouth bit onto the piece of cloth tightly. But it wasn’t a scream of pain that Shina was holding back. No, she was holding back the screams of pleasure. The pure ecstasy of knowing that Namida was leaving a permanent mark on her body. 

 This is sooo intoxicating. Shina thought to herself. Hearts could be seen within her pupils.

 

*****

 

On the night of every seventh day, one trader will always come by to the slave pen. He would pick a random girl out of the many choices he has and forces himself on them. Usually, he will pick the quiet ones. Ones that don’t make much noise. Shina could deduce why. It’s probably because he wasn't supposed to do such a thing. His superior most likely forbid such an act to not damage their goods. 

But this works out for Shina of course. The final piece of the puzzle requires that the cage be opened in order to escape. This man would be his key to open the cage and Shina would soon be free.

Obviously, she needed to bring the man to her cage for this to work. But the man’s taste was too random for Shina to make out, so she won’t be luring the guard in through lust, but rather through.

“Ahhhhh!” Shina let out a moan towards the guard. Masking her voice in such a way that it sounded like her cellmate was the one moaning.

Yes, noise. The man would always pick the quiet ones, meaning that he risks getting himself caught if things get too loud. If Shina was right, the man would soon come over to her cage to shut the slave’s mouth.

And he did. He opened up the door to Shina’s cage and attempted to force himself onto the slave. But Shina was already prepared, hiding in the darkness. With great vigour, she brought her handcuffs over the man’s neck. Using it as some sort of rope, strangling the man.

The man obviously fought back. His strong body was strong enough to carry Shina off her legs. The man then slammed Shina onto the cage walls. Shina didn’t flinch one bit, her tight grip on the man’s neck only continued to tighten. The man then did several backward punches to Shina and even threw himself onto the floor to get her off his back.

Shina only held on. Her strength wasn’t like any other malnourished woman. Her muscles were fueled with love and rage. This man, this disgusting man was the same man that threw Namida into this very cell. The same pig that made her cry. To Shina, this man deserved only death for what he did to her sweet little angel.

The man soon started foaming from his mouth before lying still on the ground. Shina still on his back holding his neck tight with the cuffs. She held on for what it feels like a few minutes before finally letting go. She stood up to see that the other slaves, unlike the first day that she saw them, were terrified of her and was hiding near the corner in fear. Were they afraid of her because she killed the man? Or were they afraid of her long before this? Back when she started stealing from them, for Namida’s sake?

Shina didn’t care though. Her only concern was Namida who was sleeping peacefully, not aware of what had happened. Her ears were covered with a special type of cloth that was soaked with water and ground. Earbuds of sorts. Shina tested it on herself and found out that it blocked sound really well. The fact that Namida was still sleeping peacefully was proof enough that it indeed worked.

Shina hid the dead body into a corner before turning it in such a way that the man looked like he was asleep.

With a soft tug to her shoulders, Shina woke Namida up. Her angelic figure slowly waking as she saw Shina’s face. Namida realised that something was in her ear and tried to take it off but Shina grabbed her hand and give Namida a shook. Telling her to not take it off. Namida only nodded and smiled back, fully trusting Shina. Shina noticed that the commands won’t work unless the slaves hear it themselves. This way she can be sure that no bastards will dare to give orders to her sweet little Namida as they make their escape.

Shina gently took Namida’s hand and they slowly walked out of the cage and out of the slave camp. It was easy to do so when one is in pitch-black darkness. Using the cover of the night, they walked deep into a forest and found some safe-looking cave in the middle of nowhere a pond with fresh clean water next to it.

She never really did believe in them. But for the first time in her life, Shina thanked the gods for such a blessing. It was here that Shina finally took out the earbuds from Namida and assured her that everything is going to be fine. The next few days was Shina trying her best to forage some food and trying to get the slave collar from Namida’s neck.

It was the dawn of the twelfth day that Shina finally got the collar off Namida’s neck. Namida who saw that the dreaded collar fell to the ground could only let out tears. She was happy, happy beyond doubt. Happy to be given a second chance in life and happy to have someone very important to her. A person who gave Namida her precious name.

Shina saw this beautiful smile and tears of hers before giving off her own smile. Shina then fell to the ground.  It was as if all the energy she had in those last few weeks were pulled away from her, it was as if she was a puppet and that someone had cut off all her strings.

She blanked out. The last thing she saw was Namida grabbing her before she fell to the ground.

Ahhhh, I can’t wait to become one with her. To claw my own mark onto her like what she did to me. Contrary to what was happening, Shina’s mind was only filled with lewd thoughts.

*****

 

Shina groaned as light entered her eyes. Visible confusion could be seen on her face. What had happened? She asked herself and tried to get up but found herself getting pushed back down. It was then that Shina realised what kind of situation she was in. She was lying on a soft bed made from bundled leaves, her head rested on top of Namida’s soft succulent thighs.

“Good morning Shina.” Namida’s angelic voice rang out.

Shina returned her greetings with a smile, “Good morning Namida.”

Once again Shina tried to get up, but she was held down by Namida. Shina didn’t know what to think. She then suddenly felt a chill on her lower body. Shina looked downwards to her body only to see that she was naked as the day she was born. A bit surprised by the fact, Shina turned to look at Namida’s body only to see that she was naked as well. Her sizable boing boing right above her.

“Umm…. Namida? Why are we naked?”

“Let’s make love Shina,” Namida whispered erotically at Shina’s ears.

Ehh?

“Mother told me that once I found someone important in life, we are to make love to them and never let them go. Would you be mine Shina? Just like how I will be yours?”

“Namida…” Shina didn't know this feeling within her. It wasn’t like the other feeling that she had when she was with Namida. This feeling was hotter, more passionate. Her itch grew.

“Do you… not want to do it? Do you… hate me?”

“Never!” Shina immediately yelled back at her. “I… I... It’s just that we are both girls… I’m not sure if we cou—”

“And why would that be a problem?” Namida said before bowing down to give Shina a kiss on the mouth.

Shina could no longer control herself and kissed her back. Their tongues rolled around each other. They then made love to each other. 

Much to Shina’s surprise. Namida who was usually soft, quiet and sweet was actually quite the beast on the bed. It took Shina by surprise but Namida was without a doubt the dominating one of their relationship.

It didn’t matter to Shina though. As long as she gets to be with Namida, nothing else mattered.

A small thought appeared on Shina’s mind on how they are going to move forward in the future. Will she return home to her family or find Namida’s mother? Perhaps go on an adventurer or settle down in some village as a couple?

But the thoughts were soon drowned by the vigorous love-making these two were doing.

Omake:

“Are you sure about this Namida?” Shina asked.

“Yes, I’m ready. I won’t truly be yours unless you mark me.” Namida replied with a smile. Her abdomen reached out in front of Shina. The mark of the slave contract could be seen burned onto her skin. 

*Gulp

Shina slowly reached over to the mark and used her nails to dig deep into Namida’s skin. Her soft moans only further aroused Shina. Her face carved a permanent lecherous grin.

*They had lots of sex afterwards.

Hi all, I just wanted to do something crazy and try out a genre that I don't usually get to do. Shina was quite the depraved person to write and I have to say she turned out quite well.

Please do leave a favourite and comment below if you like the story. I win if I get more favs than the others, PLEASE LET ME WIN SSSCV.

Once again thanks for taking the time to read this. It makes me happy to know that someone spent their precious time reading this.

54