[Vol 1] Chapter 35 ♡
13k 14 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those silky strands of hair became undone as a flutter of wind came through the window, glistening with a tint of silver under the moonlight. I became mesmerized by her figure, picturesque colors the wolf-girl was endowed in.

She undressed herself slowly, staring at me with a playful smile while her rags fell down onto the bed sheets. As the brash girl took her clothes off, those heaping mounds on her chest bounced vivaciously, as if to purposely show them to me. As I lay there breathlessly, her intentions dawned upon me.

I’ve never seen anything more bewitching than her naked form. It became clear to me that she was not just any ordinary wolf-kin. Even if beast-kins were known to have a higher standard of beauty like the elves, this girl went above those expectations. Even with peturbing thinness and scars which hinted at a starved and unhealthy past, these flaws did not completely mar the natural beauty of her lissome figure. Her chest, her erect nipples, her navel, and then… her most important place. Hers was slightly unshaven, and its slit was already wet...

As she lowered herself and leaned against me, the two pointed tips brushed against my chest and gave me a tingly reaction. 

I couldn’t stop looking and thinking about her breasts. She was so soft like vanilla pudding, her breasts filled with a sensual warmth… Wolf-girl was similarly turned on by this situation, as she stared at me with a look of adoration.

“...Enjoy?” She whispered into my ear. This is the first time I heard her voice, and it was just how I’d expected it to sound like; An effeminate tone, but with a unique gruffness in them that wasn’t really unpleasant to listen to. Listening to the sensual undertone of her voice gave me chills. 

Wolf-girl smiled pleasantly with squinted eyes. She brought my unresponsive hands over to her breasts, rubbing all over her pale white skin. Her mouth didn’t idle either, as soon as my hand started moving her kisses change; deeper, more intimate. My tongue was guided by her whims, slithering and exchanging fluids. With her experienced touch, our bodies gradually heated up intensely. 

Wolf-girl left my mouth and came closer to my side, giving me a playful bite on the earlobe. Her wolf tail also coiled around my legs at this moment, tightening as an indescribable feeling welled up within me. 

“…St-o...p?!?!” A strong jolt of electricity ran through me, and my eyes rolled back in sweet titillation. Her continued teasing brought my body’s sensitivity to its peak and I felt a large, uncomfortable lump in my chest trying to release itself.

“...Hold, still…” Wolf-girl sighed into my ticklish ears, and gradually brought her face down to my waist. She pulled down my pants, and the sight of my erect member caused her to gasp lustfully. 

“S-So, big… ...Love it.” Her cheeks flushed as she brought her fingers closer and wrapped around it.

“..Ughh…hh!!!” A cold sensation filled my waist, and I let out a weak groan.

“Aha…” Wolf-girl giggled raunchily while stroking my penis. 

“...Painful?” She looked lovingly into my eyes as she continued to stroke my shaft up and down. She observed the subtle changes in my expression and made adjustments in order to make me feel comfortable. But every time I came close to blowing my load, her hands would slow down, making me feel even more hot and bothered than before. My fear of women wasn't as strong as it was before, but it was surely draining me of my strength. I felt my body tremble with her touch, both filled with repulsion and ecstasy. The contradiction made my mind turn all weird.

“Not yet…”

“Nngh-mmnph!!” She planted a kiss onto me, and our tongues coiled around each other. 

“K-haa…” She let go of my mouth after a full minute, a thin strand of saliva extending between our lips. My length was fully erect at this point, and I could think of nothing but releasing that frustration within me.

“Looks… tasty.” Before I could comprehend those words, I felt something wet and tight enveloping my erection. 

“Slurp… Slurp…” 

With my girth was enveloped by her mouth completely. Loud sucking noises began to form around my lower half. “Sh’o… b’hig...” Her eyes narrowed wistfully, and seeing that—“...Uu-haugh!” I felt a gob of precum leak escape me, and wolf-girl immediately wrapped her tongue around my shaft. She let go of my cock and opened her mouth, spilling the cowper fluids down into her cupped hands like she was trying to collect it. Wolf-girl then started to cover her hands with it, rubbing each nook and cranny between her fingers like soap.

“Haah… Haah…” I panted heavily as I stared at her unwittingly. 

Her image superimposed with a girl in my memories for a brief moment, as goosebumps covered my entire body.

“Nnu-haah?!” The sweet torments seeped into every inch of my body again before I even had a moment of respite.

My cock was engulfed in wet heat, her tongue stirring became even more electrifying from the lubricant rubbed around my shaft.

Wolf-girl was too experienced, too impassioned with the act of servicing me. Every movement she made accentuated the pleasure; the corner walls in her mouth contracting so pleasantly I thought I would explode. 

The girl's slippery wet tongue twined mercilessly around my glans as she bobbed her head up and down with sunken cheeks, creating a powerful vacuum inside her mouth. As she blows me, her clear eyes would look straight at me with relaxed eyes, like a dedicated newlywed. Her tongue moved around her inflated cheeks obscenely, further fueling my arousal. 

“Th...ere… n-o… more...” I tried to stop her, but wolf-girl took my hands and rubbed it on her pillowy breasts instead. “Aaa-ah…” At this point, I had almost certainly given up. My body wouldn’t listen to me anymore. In this moment, only the sounds of sucking and panting could be heard from her deepthroat. The smell of sweat stuck in the air, painting the atmosphere with a steamy pink. While my cock was wrapped up in lustful indulgence, her fingers explored every inch without rest. She would observe my facial cues, and find my weak spots where they would be most sensitive and torment them endlessly. Her teeth scrapes gently around the shaft at times, stimulating it over and over again until I almost went mad with pleasure.

My waist lifted from the bed on its own as I was brought closer and closer to my peak, seeking her mouth forcefully like an ona-hole.

“A-uhh…!!! It’s… C-C..omi...ng...” 

"Lef'th i' ouf'th... insh'ide..."

Her ears twitched as she heard my incoherent words, and her movements became even quicker; sucking me off more intensely than before like her throat was an instrument made only to contain my cock. 

Her head bobbed and pressed even deeper, until I felt as if my dick had hit the back of her throat.

"Mmnnhh~!!" She yelped out with an occupied mouthful.

Finally, I could no longer endure the itch on my waist. With the pangs of pleasure continuing to rise in tides, I yelped out—! “...Uuu—!!!!!!!” Wolf-girl skillfully guided me towards my virgin climax inside her mouth, cooling the parts that were turning more sensitive. 

-A gush of desires expelled from my body, and my mind blanked out! I unloaded, painting her cavity white with thick globs of semen. 

...That was... finally over. Now, I can- Ughhh?!!!

Wolf-girl brought her face closer and began to suck even harder! Her lips tightened around my erection even more firmly; her arms holding my waist as if to squeeze out every drop of semen left in my urethra. Gradually, her cheeks grew more and more swollen. Copious amounts of sticky milk trickled down her neck as her mouth remained engorged from the semen collected inside her mouth. 

"Sh... it..."

Wolf-girl made a gagging expression for a moment, but it quickly returned to a smile. That smirk on her face, as if telling me that she had completely placed me under her submission. The girl made small gulping sounds in between while looking at me amorously, her throat began to make swallowing movements as she took in sloppy mouthfuls of cum. It was really hot as it was immoral. 

That aftercare of her tongue coiling around my shaft brought a sweet sensation of relief. 

...Did I just get raped?

I couldn’t deny the fact that I had enjoyed it. I would be a hypocrite otherwise. But I had just met this girl… no, we already did, but surely, they were under ambiguous circumstances. I don’t understand why she would go this far for someone she didn’t even know much about. 

Or maybe, was it for that reason? ...Did she do this to repay me for my help?

As she took her mouth off, saliva strands connected to her mouth parted off nectariously. I watched the girl’s every movement, still a little befuddled of her motives. But I knew that I was becoming ever more conscious of her as a ‘woman’ now.

“...Salty… Thanks for, food.” Wolf-girl twirled her tongue around her mouth sensually, cleaning up the sticky fluids on her lips. Her eyes narrowed even deeply as if she was savoring the taste in her mouth. 

The feelings of depravity grew again, as I saw her lewd expression, one that told me that she would be happy to accept anything that I released into her mouth. 

...My member which I thought had died down obediently, proved to be truly incorrigible. I became increasingly conscious, and expectant. After tasting it for the first time, I had surely become a prisoner of pleasure…

“...Ne, ...now… Ruru’s turn?” Within that sweltering haze, I heard her lovable voice again as she looked at me with upturned eyes. Completely filled with affection. Wolf-girl pecked my cheeks softly, and then lifted our bodies up against the wall. Facing her butt towards me, I could now see her sweet nectar dribbling down onto the bed sheets, ready to receive me.

Adjusting my cock right below her gaping wet hole, her breasts shook as she repositioned herself. When she was finally prepared, her eyes locked onto mine again with delirium.

Puckering her swollen lips darkened and wet with saliva, a passionate smile bloomed on her face as she started to position herself on top of me. Wolf-girl carefully straddled me while holding my penis in her hand. She placed the tip of my dick on her pussy lips, and then stared straight at me.

“...Love Ruru… Love Ruru lots, okay?” She wrapped her fingers around mine, and purred.

“Ruru wants, Master inside.” 

136