[Vol 1] Chapter 36 ♡
11.6k 16 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

M-Master? 

My train of thought was lost immediately as I felt something hot and slimy enveloping me.

I sucked in a deep breath. This is the first time I’ve ever had such a feeling, I had almost mistaken it for heaven.

My eyes widened in surprise when I finally saw her pained figure before me.

The wolf-girl had sunk her body down onto my cock! 

“Uuh, aahnn!” Wolf-girl moaned, her eyes entranced.

Her small pussy swallowed up my penis whole, and the tight folds constricted me along her vaginal walls, wrapping around the shaft like a wet sleeve. Wolf-girl looked at me lovingly and leaned forward for another kiss. 

She really likes kisses, I thought. Wolf-girl continued to center my tool and made adjustments to her position until she could use the whole weight of the body to swallow the whole thing.

“...Warm… so big… Master’s… scen...t…!!” Her body convulsed greatly for a moment, and her head lowered. 

“...Wonderful...” She moaned, her voice continued to push my limits. Her pussy juice was smeared on my dick, and it was so hot inside of her. Was this normal? It feels like my dick is melting in pleasure…!

She maintained her position like this for a few seconds, as I did. I was gradually getting a little impatient, but I thought that it might be painful for her if I moved. It was pleasurable enough just being enveloped in warmth, as both of us gradually got used to being inside each other.

As I tried to get a look at her expression… tears started to well up in her eyes.

“...Y...You… are you… okay?” 

I realized that I could also speak properly now.

But why? Why was she crying? Did I hurt her?

Was it painful?

My mind ran wild as I tried to think of words to comfort the girl.

“...Ahh… Master... ” She smiled blissfully in between tears.

“Body, connected… with Ruru… can feel, it...”

“...Feel?” When she looked at me with so much love, I couldn’t help but feel guilty. I didn’t know much about her feelings. I hadn’t actually thought about why she was doing this. But wolf-girl, no, Ruru finally answered my doubts. 

—She had been calling out her own name this entire time, and I just wasn’t listening closely.

“Ruru… so happy… Ruru, feel loved…” The glistening crystals fell from the girl’s eyes, and my eyes widened from hearing those words.

At that moment my heart skipped a beat. Those eyes which looked straight at me contained no trace of falsehood. I understood that those words were spoken from the bottom of her heart. From that unexpected confession, many things began to make sense to me. 

I doubted Ruru’s motives for pushing me down, thinking she was just like Rebecca. A hooker off the streets who compensated with sexual favors. I saved her not because I expected anything in return, but out of empathy. To help someone who mirrored my past self, it was nothing but licking one’s wounds. Just like the scars on Ruru’s body, the past I had left behind would leave shadows of paranoia within me. When Ruru sought to return her gratitude, I was subconsciously afraid. I was afraid of accepting her, in fear of being misled, tricked, betrayed... Because of Ruru’s status as a slave, had I branded her unconsciously just like everyone else? 

I accepted her. At least I thought I had accepted her. 

...But what was I doing, thinking only about myself when she had already entrusted everything to me? Ruru didn’t seem much older than me, so her heart must be quite young as well. Ruru must have her needs, her wants… because she was a person too. She deserved all those things, and yet they were all stolen away from her after she was enslaved.

Who would give them to her? Who will give her company? She who was separated from her parents, her friends. She was alone. She was alone for the longest time, and in her desperation, finally found a rope she could hold on to. 

This girl… just wants some love. 

My body senses began to return to me one by one, but I didn’t try to escape anymore.

When I brought my hands closer, Ruru started to grow wary of my actions. But when I placed a hand over her head, and gave it a few pats…she immediately understood my intentions.

Her body suddenly lost all her strength, and her head pressed onto my chest weakly. Seeing that I didn’t move out of the way,  her tears began to flow even more. 

“Master… Mash’tur…” Her words became incoherent as she leaned closer to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back, and pulled her closer into my embrace.

“...Yes… I’ll be your master… I’ll be whatever you want me to be…” I stroked her back, her tail, all of her. I accepted her entirely, and became the shelter that she longed for. 

Wiping away her tears, I gave her a wry smile.

“...Ruru.”

Ruru’s tail jolted when I called her name for the first time, her eyes turned wistful.

When I noticed her staring at me expectantly, I understood that she wanted me to introduce myself too. I chuckled inwardly, thinking she was kind of cute.

“Well, it’s kind of late to say this, but… nice to meet you. My name is White, so you can call me—”

Ruru suddenly interrupted as she looked intently at me, “—Master.”

“...Ah… uh… yeah? M-Master huh, I mean… I’m not really against it, but wh—aughh?!?!”

“Master is master.” Ruru replied adamantly as she suddenly started moving her waist.

“...I…But...” 

“Master... is master!” Ruru cried out agitatedly. Her hips rode on top of mine even more wildly, breasts bouncing up and down from her hip movements.

“...Nnff...nghh!” It was unreasonable, barbaric even, yet it was too effective on me. She covered up my mouth with another passionate kiss as both of us were reduced to a red-faced, heavily-panting mess.

Unable to resist Ruru’s advances, I was left tantalized and unable to let out a single word in retaliation. It was decided that she would call me “Master” from now on.

...Now on…? Before I knew it, I had already begun to accept this girl in my life. 

… … ...

Our sex became even more natural as time passed on heatedly like this. I held onto one of Ruru’s legs to drive even deeper into her depths.

We indulged in each other’s bodies, craving the pleasure that tingled our intertwined senses. Slosh-slosh— Wet juices continued to dirty the bedsheets as we fucked without a care in the world. With my body moving quicker, faster and deeper, I pounded Ruru’s contracting pussy like slosh, making obscenely loud, meat-slapping noises. 

“...Shit… … right there… Ruru...”

“Ahh… Mash’er… M’shterr…!” Ruru moaned repeatedly without forming half a coherent sentence, her tongue sticking out of her mouth slovenly. It was just motion, breathlessness and beastial cries that accentuated the lust we felt towards each other. We were contained in our little world, where only our bodies mattered.

Ruru’s drool and sweat leaked out of her sweet face uncontrollably. She was long lost to her own natural instincts, her mind wild from ecstasy. Her hands started to move behind my back, and the sharp nails pressed deeper into my skin. It was painful, but it also turned me on greatly.

I could feel it. She was getting closer, as I was. I grinded her pussy even harder in a mating press, and we moaned collectively as one with each thrust of my hips. The rhythm of our breathing became more and more in sync, and soon we could feel everything about each other. 

“Kiss… mash’er… kh’eeshh…” I covered her soft and luscious lips as she demanded it, and her narrow orifice tightened up even more. Feeling that it wasn’t enough, Ruru even started to nibble, lick and kiss all over my face. Her cute gestures at prying open my mouth with her tongue heightened my arousal, our bodies turning even hotter. We exchanged and tasted each other’s saliva, like it was some kind of drug. 

Finally, I was unable to take it any longer. Added to the fact that this was my first time, her pussy had given me enough pleasure for release. 

“Ruru… ...I’m going to come!”

“Come… come in’shide… come insh’ide Ruruuuuu!!!!” Ruru exclaimed with joy and ecstasy.

“Ruru, I’m coming!!! Ahhhhhh!!!” I held her waist and brought it down as deep as I could, while Ruru squirmed her body to push it even further.

“Haaaaaaa~uuhhhwaaa!!! Mash’errr comingggg!!!!!! Awaaooooooooo!!!” Wrapping her legs tightly around my waist, Ruru let out another howl of pleasure, her tail raised and pointed to the ceiling.

I shot out a thick burst of semen into Ruru deep inside, and my mind turned white. I was sure my mind just stopped functioning for a good moment.

“Sh’o… haw’t…” Uttering those words under her breath, Ruru’s eyes rolled back from climax.

I just blew out the biggest load I’ve ever had, and my cock felt like it was melting in pleasure. Ruru’s honeypot convulsed greatly, squeezing out everything I had. I could also see her love juice running down her legs. I felt her weight on me, and her erect nipples hitting my chest. Ragged breathing tickled my neck, as I felt her vagina still constricting and wriggling on my dick. The waves of orgasm that Ruru was currently experiencing had also been transmitted to my dick. But of course, it no longer stayed hard for the third time. We have both exhausted all of our strength, and our bodies were completely covered in sticky liquids, filling the room with a very musky and erotic scent.

In no time Ruru slumped onto mine. The two of us collapsed onto the bed. Although it was Ruru who mainly did the moving, it had still been an intense session of sex, it was hard to believe it was my first time. My stamina had become quite vigorous ever since I’ve obtained a class.

We looked at each other breathlessly, our bodies still connected. Our hands were held together closely, neither of us wanting to let the other go. We exchanged a blissful silence like this, basking in the afterglow of our intense love-making.

Before long, I could hear Ruru’s breathing stabilize, and I realized that she had fallen asleep.

I caressed her head, letting my fingers run through her hair. 

“Mas’hter… Wuv’ you...”

Even in her sleep, a smile had unconsciously formed on her face, as with mine. I could stare at her profile for hours without end. She was my first true companion ever since coming into this world, and I swore. 

I swore in my heart that I would continue to cherish her from now on. 

I will become stronger, and protect Ruru…

Feeling her temperature, the peaceful beating of her heart, my eyes slowly closed. It had been such a long day. With the class selections, the auction, the monsters... but it was all worth it in the end. Because Ruru was safe now in my arms.

Slowly but surely, I could feel a wave of drowsiness lulling away my consciousness as well. And in a veil of comfort that I hadn’t felt in a very long time, I fell asleep alongside Ruru.

134