[Vol 1] Chapter 37
10.2k 12 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes slowly opened to the sight of sunlight streaming through the window. Feeling a little rejuvenated, I got up slowly and took in my surroundings.

“Ah… it’s morning.” I’m relieved to see that I was back in a room I was familiar with. On the bed was torn pieces of fabric, and a comfortable pillow that I was hugging onto.

I stretched out my palm towards the ceiling and gazed listlessly into space. Recollecting the things I did, I felt my body burn up in shame. When I looked to my side, there she was. I wasn’t actually hugging a pillow, but rather a girl who laid there completely bare. Her skin stuck closely to me, and I felt the comforting warmth emanating from her body. She’s the girl whom I had embraced last night, I recalled.

“...Ruru…” The wolf-girl is currently lying on my bed, wrapped snugly in my bed sheets, breathing softly. Her toes not covered by the blanket, wriggled in between as she fumbled around in her sleep. Is Ruru having a pleasant dream for once?

Somehow when I look at that blissful smile on her face, I feel like nothing else matters anymore.

...I drew closer to her side, and pecked Ruru on the cheek.

After a brief delay, there's shuffling under the bedsheets, and something touching my legs. Seems like I have woken her up. 

Ruru’s eyes slowly opened…

At first she didn’t notice me. Ruru looked left and right, and the blanket she was tucked under. This seemed to clear up her mind. The girl looked down at her bare body, and squirmed weakly. Ah, I thought pervertedly. She must be feeling full in her stomach because of what we did.

When she finally laid her eyes on me, Ruru… froze.

I smiled at her, and petted her head. 

“Good morning… Ruru.”

Ruru remained still. Her eyes were fixated on mine, and for some reason, I could sense doubt and… astonishment in them.

Almost as if her eyes were playing tricks on her? Sensing that discomfort, I brought her face closer to me.

“...Ruru?” 

"...Nn!!" Her body twitched strongly when I called out her name again.

The girl suddenly grabbed my hand which was still on her hair, and brought it to her mouth.

Pero-pero… She started to lick it. 

Was it some kind of culture of wolf-kins to lick someone's hand as a morning greeting? ...Probably not, but... her tongue that was sliding along the back of my hand was... very erotic. 

I stared puzzledly, and slightly embarrassed at Ruru, not knowing whether to let her continue or not. But since she wasn't going crazy with it, I thought it was fine letting my hand stay to her whims.

It’s a little ticklish though.

... ... ...

After a few more licks, Ruru's face looked as if she was now somewhat certain of something.

Ruru lets go of my hand slowly, "A...aa... aaa..." She covered her mouth, and stared at me in disbelief.

“...N-Not… ...d-dream…?” Her face looked slightly pale, and her voice was stammering. Was she feeling shy?

After everything we did, weren't we pretty deep into the stage of intimacy now? Does she want... affirmation? She must be feeling overwhelmed after indulging herself in the heat of the moment last night.

At times like this, I should take the lead as her support.

“...What are you talking about, Ruru?” I chuckled softly.

“I’m right here, aren’t I?” When I lightly pinched her nose, I started to feel something furry wrap around my legs. I begin to understand Ruru a little more from that small movement; her tail curls up whenever she felt happy. She really behaved like a cat, and her cuteness fills my heart with happiness. Ruru looked up at me with upturned eyes, and timidly answered... “...Ma...ster?”

“...Yeah? Well… I’m still not sure if that’s… Uahhh—!!”

I fell down onto the bedside as Ruru suddenly piled her body onto mine. Her ears were twitching adorably, and she snuggled up into my shoulders, rubbing her cheeks all over me.

“Not dream? Ruru's not crazy?! Really? Really?!” Ruru's tail wagged furiously as she flooded me with questions. Her eyes sparkled with life, looking at me like… catnip? No... this was a look of lust...!

For a moment, I could swear that Ruru's eyes had heart-shaped marks on them. 

...Her passion was inflamed right after she had woken up in the morning!

“Ca-lm down, calm down, Ruru! Umphff!!” She plundered my lips before I could finish, and her thighs gripped onto my waist. When she felt the hard reaction on my pants, her eyes narrowed blissfully. 

"Mm...fh... ma's..hter... m'sh...er..."

Not good…! If I’m dragged into her pace again, I’m not going to leave my bed for another day...

I moved my lips away, and tried to calm her down.

“...Hold on, Ruru…"

"M'm...mnf..."

"...Ruru... Stop!”

When I placed more strength into my voice, I could tell that Ruru had finally snapped out of it.

The girl separated herself, and I managed to catch my breath.

“...Haahhh... haaa... ...Please... listen to me... okay?”

Strange...? There was no response.

“...Ruru?” I called out to her again.

It was then that I realized that something was wrong. 

Ruru was… trembling violently on the ground! Her arms were wrapped around her body, and she was looking down as if she was suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

“...M-Master… dislike? Ruru… Ruru don’t do, again… Ruru will, obedient. So don’t hate Ruru…!” She repeated under her breath with muffled, unsteady whispers.

When I drew closer to her, Ruru backed away a few steps, eventually hitting a wall. This rejection shocked me greatly.

"Ruru... I..."

“Ruru dirty! Dirty, dirty, dirty!!" She screamed while covering her head frantically.

"Don’t touch Ruru! Ruru, dirty! Bad girl... ugly girl... don't deserve... M...Master...!”

“...Ruru...” My heart fell when I saw her like this. It was only moments before that she had shown me that face of happiness. With a single drop, her emotions were capable of falling this low. I had almost forgotten how unstable her mind was when I had just saved her; she couldn’t even understand how contradicting her words were.

“Don’t… don’t hate Ruru… don’t touch… don’t hate… a-ahh...wuuu… ...uuu….” 

She began to sob. I didn’t want to see her like this. A guy should never let girls cry.

I slowly closed the distance between us, hoping to resolve this misunderstanding. That’s right. I was her emotional pillar. I needed to be firm now. I needed to take responsibility for this girl. When I came close enough, I wrapped my arms around Ruru. Her body jerked strongly, clear that she was under a load of emotional stress right now.

I didn’t say anything for a while and let her cry while I hugged her, petting her head to calm down her emotions. Ruru’s sobs gradually weakened, and her head leaned onto my chest.

 

“Why… master, kind?”

...Why... huh. Empathy? No, I can't tell her that. Her heart will break. 

“...Because you're a good girl.”

Ruru's body shook again. Seems like she likes it.

We stayed there silently for another minute, until Ruru finally spoke again.

 

“...Good, girl...? Master... lie... yes, master lie!!” When she tried to struggle again, I subdued her by wrapping her body with my arms.

“Here.” I said, as I brought her hand over to my chest.

“Can you feel it?”

"Feel... it?"

I nodded and looked at her seriously, "I'm telling the truth."

Ruru shook her head, “...Warm... master's heartbeat...” Ruru's voice became even softer near the end, it almost became a whisper.

"...See? I think Ruru is a good girl. Do you believe me now?"

"Ruru... believes... so… Ruru, doesn't understand...” She pressed her palms onto my chest, and raised her head. Finally I could see her expression. Ruru was trying to smile, but her tears and instability made my heart weak. I could feel Ruru crying her heart out.

“Why… why master… nice...? Nice to, monster?”

I became melancholic. Ruru really... was similar to me in many ways. We were both broken before.

“... Monster... huh…? Do you really think so?” I stroked the side of her face and asked.

Ruru nodded her head, her ears drooping lowly. 

It was easy to understand her emotions, as Ruru wore her heart on her sleeve. But I saw her as anything but a monster. Ruru was... an extremely sweet, fragile and shy girl who was just a little... wild, in bed.

“...So bad, girls… get punishment...?” Ruru muttered despondently. 

I raised her chin. Ruru's eyes met mine briefly, and I could tell that Ruru was feeling a little happy from my touch, but she quickly averted them in the next second. I brought her face before me again,

“I'm sorry for raising my voice earlier, I didn't mean to scare you... because you're important, you've become someone important to me. ...So I won’t punish you.”

“B-But… no punishment, master, hate me! Master leaves me!” She cried out.

Ruru was conditioned to become like this. She was forced to accept punishment as a means of earning favors...

... But no more. I will change her. I will fix her.

“...I won’t. Trust me.” I tried hugging her again, and this time she only resisted when I completely wrapped her up in my arms.

“L-Let go… Master! Ruru, Ruru’s dirty, girl!”

“You’re not dirty.”

"T-Then... bad girl! Ruru's bad, girl!"

"...You're cute." I whispered in Ruru's ears, and felt another shiver down her back.

“N-Ny'ooh!!!" She squealed cutely, as her voice went up a pitch. 

"Lying! Master lying again! Ruru’s—Mmp!”

I took the initiative and kissed her. After all, this was the only way to explain how I felt about her. When we parted our lips, Ruru remained in an entranced state as she looked at me with pure affection. 

“...Do you believe me now? Your master’s words?"

"...Unfair... Master... is unfair."

"...I am… your master, right?” I demanded, with a furious blush on my face. 

“Y...Yes…" Ruru wipes away her remaining tears and looked at me with adoration.

"...Master, Master, Master…!!! I believe master, forever! Master, loves… Ruru! Ruru's happy, Ruru's very happy!”

Seems like Ruru finally regained her confidence. Her tail was wagging madly, and her mouth was panting heavily as she looked fixedly at me. Ruru in her dere-dere state was too dangerous to my heart, and it took great effort to resist the impure thoughts of pushing her down again. Holding back my nosebleed, I pulled her up. Ruru suddenly parted from me after, and blushed. When I looked down at where her eyes were drawn to, my face boiled like an octopus. 

“...Eh… ah… uhh… Th-That’s right… a shower… ...Come now, you should take a shower first...”

“...Together?” Ruru suddenly interrupted me, her eyes glistened with anticipation. 

Seeing that look… I swallowed my remaining words.

“...Y-Yeah… together, of course. A slave needs to take care of her m-master, right? That’s common sense, right?!” I even questioned that absurdity myself. 

Ruru still seemed to be happy with my words, however, as she pressed my arm onto her cleavage. 

“Un!” I felt like her happiness would blind my eyes, and taking that away from her now would be too cruel. But why do I have a feeling that this was going to end up being more than just cleaning our bodies together? 

Ruru’s eyes are clearly wandering down to my… erection again! 

...Ah... whatever. In the future, we’ll be seeing each other’s bodies more… so I guess… I should get used… to it… now…

Ruru's body came closer to mine, and she pulled me towards the bathroom with a lascivious smile.

Announcement
Bath scene will be included as extras at the end of the volume
123