Chapter 11- Hero of Justice~2!
6.8k 22 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**SLAP** 

With a sharp sound of flesh hitting flesh, the round glasses Mika wore were thrown away to the ground as she held the urge to make a sound upon feeling the burning sensation on her cheek.

Her face was still aligned to her front even though the slap was delivered by a full-grown man, signifying how accustomed she had become to being treated like this. 

"Where were you bitch?! Getting your cunt pounded by some high schooler?"

The words were harsher for Mika than the slap, but she didn't even dare to lift her face and respond with the reason.

It wasn't the first time she was abused, nor was it the first time she felt such hopelessness, but today was a terrible day for her.

In school, she was indirectly rejected by her first love; then her shoes broke midway, which led her to miss the sale in the convenience store, and now this...

"Didn't you hear me, you whore!!!"

Her eyes shut closed as she expected another sharp slap or maybe punch on her face, but strangely nothing came up even though she waited for more than a few moments.

Slowly parting her leads, what came into her vision was a black cape fluttering freely, just some inches apart from her.

"Violence in my watch, eh? Quite high-level bastard yer."

A voice that neither was shrill nor heavy resonated from the person who was shielding Mika from the man, as he held the raised hand which was about to hit Mika.

"Eik! Who are you?!"

Mika's father was clearly struggling to release his hand from the cape-man's grip, but looking at his sturdy grip, it seemed the hold was nearly unbreakable.

"Me? I am just a passerby who cannot see injustice and tears in the eyes of innocent girls."

Mika blinked her eyes in perplexion as she thought when she cried, but of course, she wasn't going to objectify the strange hero of justice.

"Shut those cringe-ass punch lines...you shit-faced bastard!"

Mika's father raised another tightly held fist toward the black-shrouded man's torso.

**CREAK** 

"FUCK!!"

The fist did connect at its desired destination, but in place of the receiver's yelp in pain, it was Mika's father who cried as he felt the bones of his knuckles cracking at a steady pace just on impact.

"Hmm? Did a mosquito bite me just now?"

Even though Mika's father was in pain; his face cringed upon hearing the man's words.

The shrouded black man with a white mask on his face finally got fed up with the mood as the hand, he was gripping Mika's father, tightened.

**CREAK** 

Another crunching sound audibly resonated before a loud cry followed behind.

"AHHHHHH!"

Mika slowly turned and closed the door, so the shouting didn't disturb the neighbors before she turned to the scene, which was getting out of hand passing each second.

Suddenly the shrouded black man turned toward Mika, much to the latter's shudder as she hurriedly leaned her gaze to the ground.

"Mika-san, can you grab me some tissues?"

Being called so suddenly, and adding the fact that the strange hero knew her name made Mika bewildered. Nevertheless, she hurriedly grabbed the tissue box and handed it to the man.

Nodding, the hero took out a whole lot of tissues just as he said before pushing them into the shouting mouth of the bullied man.

Suddenly it seemed the air became heavier than before as the shrouded black man grabbed the stuffed man's collar before nearing his face and whispering in a crisp voice.

"Listen, you shit, old man. That girl is special to someone who is precious to me. If you dare to hit her or scold her or even glare at her with those disgusting eyes of yours, I will come back and tear your life away while keeping your consciousness awake. And if you think my words are just dog bark, then I beg you to try me."

Saying so, he let go of the collar before the man, whose face turned blue because of the lack of air, fell to the ground with a strong thud.

Turning with a soft gust, the shrouded man walked toward the door without minding the extremely shocked expression of the frail girl who still hadn't registered everything that had been happening for some minutes.

Just as the hero was about to exit the house, he halted his feet before he muttered without turning his head.

(A/N:- Truly like a hero 😂)

"Don't feel indebted, Mika-san, about all this. But if you may feel like thanking someone, you might contact my friend Kei from 2-F. Until then..."

Mika, who was silent from the start to the end, finally let out a voice as she came back to her senses. 

"Kei-kun..."

_______________________ 

[Next day]

"I tell you, fishing is the main source of XP."

"Bullshit. Let's hunt beasts next time..."

"Hey, Kei."

Amidst chatting about our game last night, I heard someone calling my name.

Turning my head, I saw a boy with whom I don't regularly interact; well, that's for everyone other than Ryuuta, gesturing toward the class entrance. 

Turning my head in the other direction, I slightly caught Ryuuta grinning for some reason before my eyes fell on the figure who was peeking inside the class with her eyes indeed fixed on me.

Since it had only been one day since I met her, I still remembered who she was. 

But the problem was...

'Why do I feel this bastard has done something stupid again...'

____________________ 

A/N:- Is the comedy blend okay, or should I minimize it?

Drop a comment.

Editor : Zenon #4120

182