Chapter 14- Underworld~1!
6k 21 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are majorly five realms spread across the universe. 

These five realities vary from each other but also carry some significant similarities as well. 

Life would be the prominent one. 

The fifth realm and the lowest one is called the Domain of Peace. 

This reality belongs to humankind, who live in the most prosperity yet are the most vulnerable to dangers since not all of them are aware of the possible threats with whom they share their universe. 

The fourth realm from the top is named Domain of Mana. 

The Elven planet where the quality of mana and quantity of bow wielders doesn't loses to any of the other realities. But since they physically are even weaker than an average human, if not for their mana, the power hierarchy has dropped them at rank 4th.

There are various things that make these ancient creatures unique, and also they carry some similarities to human beings. 

The third realm belongs to Claws and Fangs, famously known as the Domain of Demi-Humans. 

The planet, which majorly is populated with the presence of hunting beasts and dangerous entities, has attained the third rank due to the sheer physical might they possess, unlike the Elves. 

The wilderness of this planet is the densest, with the highest number of populace among the five. 

The second realm and the place where Kei has been visiting recently for some time. The Domain of Blood. 

Crowded with majorly cold-blooded beings famously known as Vampires, this realm is second on the ladder because of its supreme strength and adaptability, along with the long life the blood-sucking beings carry. 

And the topmost realm that reigns supreme on all the other realities. The Domain of Chaos. 

The place where draconic creatures reside and either its physical might or mana reserve, this lair exceeds all the others even compared altogether. Their populace isn't even compared to the Vampiric Kingdom, not to talk about the Beastility. But again, quality always outmatches quantity. 

No one dares to enter the place where Deity-ranked beings breathe, as it was rumored that the Dragon King could even defy Gods. 

_________________ 

Back to the present. 

Karen, sharp at 10 in the morning, arrived at Kei's place since he asked not to come early. 

**Ding-Dong** 

Pressing the doorbell, Karen stood at her spot with a smile on her face. 

Soon a very minimal footstep sound reached her senses before the doorknob was twisted and the owner of the house appeared on the other side. 

"Just on time." 

Karen was about to greet the person, but her voice choked in her throat as she saw the boy..no, man in front. 

The man undoubtedly was Kei, as from what she could sense through her bond, but right now, he looked more mature. Previously, Karen was two inches taller than Kei, but now he was about 6'3, almost five inches higher than Karen. 

Not to talk about his raven eyes which have taken crimson shade, as they complimented his charming aesthetic and gave an aura of a handsome grown-up male. And adding the point that he was wearing a three-piece black suit right now, only one thing left Karen's lips. 

"Damn." 

"I will pretend I didn't hear that. Now come in." 

As Karen heard Kei's voice she somehow got out of her daze before intruding inside. Since she had been here for quite some time already, she exchanged her sandals with slippers before following him to the living room. 

Once she was out of her previous stupor, she couldn't control her curiosity as she asked just after stepping in. 

"Do you know shape-shifting too? This disguise looks excellent on you, by the way." 

Karen was sure that Kei wasn't using artifacts since they couldn't give the details that Kei was wearing right now. She has seen artifact which can change people's face change but to this extent along with the alteration in body figure, was close to impossible

Shapeshifting wasn't unpopular, but it didn't mean anyone could attain it, so Kei having such skill made Karen once again realize what kind of entity he was. 

"And why do you think my other self is my reality and this one is a disguise?" 

Kei uttered with a soft smile as he tied his watch around his wrist. 

Karen stiffened for a second as the absurdity of thinking that the high schooler Kei was a disguise made her freeze in a fret. 

"Y-you are joking, right? No one can shapeshift for that long with such accuracy!" 

"Well, who knows~."

Kei brushed off the matter since he didn't want to let Karen get involved with him more than she already had. 

Once he finally got ready, he urged Karen. 

"Shouldn't we go?" 

"Ah yeah, right. Let me prepare the magic circle." 

Karen was about to draw out her blood and commence the teleportation portal, which joins this realm to the Blood lair, but she was interrupted by the man.  

"It's not necessary." 

As he said, Karen grew perplexed, but soon, her confusion vanished as Kei snapped his fingers before a black fog emerged just some inches apart as a portal gate erupted out of nowhere. 

The whole thing happened in mere five seconds where Karen needs at least ten minutes to draw a connection only for the place she is connected to. She couldn't transfer to other realms at all. 

"Cool! How did you do that?" 

Kei ignored Karen's exclamation as he extended his hand toward the lady while he asked in a serene tone. 

"Should we go, or are you planning to ask everything right here?" 

Karen blushed slightly since she indeed was behaving like a child as she immediately nodded and grabbed the hand Kei proposed. 

Feeling the warmth, she was unused to, a beautiful smile spread on Karen's lips as she responded with elation filling her voice. 

"Yeah, let's go." 

____________________ 

A/N: - M*lf alert! 

I hope you guys are enjoying the series. Some people said that he ain't a Mob... well, he is but just his other identity is a chad in the underworld. 

Drop a comment~

Editor : Zenon #4120

171