Chapter 19- Goddess and the Loser!
5.3k 22 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning.

There are various warnings that Kei has directed toward different kinds of beings. He was either in human form during middle-high school or when someone unnecessarily tried to come in between his target while he hunted in the underworld.

Most of them, or to say the resort, he used to alarm someone, made the victim agree to him, but a certain girl, despite being told twice, chose to ignore his words.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Hmm? Just trying to eat lunch with my classmate. Is there something wrong with it?"

Kei asked with his brows twitching and doing his best to control his temper as he whispered to the girl who was sharing his seat without his consent.

The eyes of every single person in the class and also some of the students from neighboring classes who came to see the sight where a student who they didn't even know existed was sharing such intimate space with their goddess.

Karen didn't mind what others thought. Well, it was weird how almost everyone was crying in joy when she made her appearance again, but that doesn't mean they mattered to her.

Kei is her friend, and looking at him all lonely, and by himself in the class, she couldn't hold herself and took the step toward a greater future of their friendship.

Ryuuta was enjoying the sight while munching on his bun as he sat with his right leg draped over his seat and back resting on the wall.

"Can you even eat anything?"

Kei was so flustered and annoyed that it was the only retort he felt to use since it was becoming problematic as every second passed with this woman!!

Their body was in contact with no space to even a breeze to pass as Karen put a small lunch box on the desk and whispered back.

"Don't worry. I won't eat since I made this for you."

Before Kei could even have replied, someone got up from his seat and shouted toward the couple.

"I can't stand this Karen-sama!! Why is Karen-sama sharing such space with a loser? No one wants to see our goddess with such dirt."

Two pairs of eyes were directed at the boy who stood up to speak on behalf of the others.

The boy, who was glared at by Ryuuta, and Karen fell back in his seat as he, along with others, heard the chilling voice of the silver-haired girl.

"Whom I share my space with or whom I decide to befriend has nothing to do with you. Why the fuck you or the others care?"

Her voice seemed extremely chilly for some reason that even Ryuuta shivered slightly not to talk about those for whom these words were directed for.

"Ryu-kun~."

Suddenly a mischievous voice came inside the class as three incredibly beautiful girls followed by.

These three were the top beauties of the school and also working partners of Ryuuta, who often came to eat lunch with him.

Coincidently they also returned to school on the Karen resumed.

"Arey? Why is the atmosphere so gloomy?"

The short blond-haired idol Sayaka tilted her head as she saw the awkwardness spread across the room, which generally cheers and converses with her whenever she comes to meet Ryuuta.

Hana and Aoi had the same reaction since it was the first time that the class was so silent when they arrived. But it was preferable, so they didn't bother with the others and made their way for their love interest.

Arriving at the corner of the classroom, they finally realized the reason as Sayaka greeted the three.

"Hey Kei, how have you been? And you must be Karen, right? I have heard a lot about you."

Sayaka chimed as she greeted Karen, whom she needed for the first time.

"Yeah."

It seemed Karen's mood hadn't recovered since she only replied shortly before turning her head toward Kei.

"Do you want to go to the terrace? For some reasons, I don't want to breathe in here."

Kei blinked twice since he was still a little startled by her previous statement and subconsciously nodded and got up along with her.

Soon the duo, under the heavy gaze of others, left the classroom and made way toward the terrace.

Entering the open space, which fortunately was devoid of the populace, Karen invited Kei to sit beside the door before she passed him the lunch she had made for him.

"Here you go~."

Unlike in the classroom, Karen's mood already lightened up as she handed him the chopstick, but instead of eating, Kei's gaze was fixated on her.

"Why are you doing all this? Is it because I helped your mother? I told it you already, alright. Why are you going out of the way to befriend me?"

Despite knowing that his words were rude and hurtful, Kei didn't care since he wasn't sure why Karen was being so pushy when he had already told her not to meddle with him anymore.

Karen, on the other side, had a smile still adorning her charming face as she answered him honestly about what she felt.

"So you think that I am being friendly toward you since you helped my mom? Hmm...plausible but incorrect, Kei. I might have never met you, or even we would have crossed paths; we wouldn't have become familiar with each other. But now, when destiny has put me in this spot, I don't want to lose the chance to know more about you."

Just like him, she also said everything straightforwardly.

She indeed was curious to know who is Kei. And since this was the first time she had become actively involved in getting to know someone, she would not back away.

"But what if I say I don't want to be with you? What would happen if I wholly reject your being?"

"Oh no, you can't. To get rid of me, you either have to kill me or run away. Well, the second option is futile since I would follow you wherever you go, and if you murder, then my ghost will weigh on your back. So choose wisely, Kei~kun."

Kei looked at her profile for various seconds as she concluded her words. He was good at detecting whether the people were faking their words, but this girl was far from lying.

Sighing, he accepted a temporary defeat as he snatched the lunch box from her as he muttered under his breath.

"Here goes my peaceful life..."

_________________________

A/N: - I don't know don't ask me how he is a mob. Just enjoy the story.

P. S: -This chapter is unedited, sorrrrryyyy

154