Chapter 21- She’s back~2!
4.9k 11 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Ah... This heat would kill me... "

Annoyed, I stretched my collar to let some air go inside as I walked through the streets early in the morning, even though it was a weekend today.

That's right, it was a fucking weekend, yet I was walking under this sun because of an over enthusiast bastard who wanted to show me a game that was out of this world or some crap.

My weekends are the most precious part of my life on which I do nothing but just keep my body unmoving as much as possible.

Converting my futon into a den, I read manga, play mobile games, and eat what typical parents would die but not provide their children with.

And yeah, I also do watch XXX-XXX and revise what genre is my new favorite.

Now, one could guess how important this day is for me, yet I was wasting it because of some cheap ass game.

"Hmm? "

Suddenly I received a vibration from my phone before I pulled it out and saw it was from Karen.

[You don't have a problem with bamboo, right? I am planning to place bamboo rice in your bento with teriyaki chicken and some cute little tomatoes. Aww...they look so pretty that I ended up eating them, and...my perspective shifted. Please reply to me quickly so I can run to the store.]

[I don't have any allergies, nor am I picky about anything in particular. But don't go out of your way to make bento for me.]

[I won't. Thanks for replying(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) ]

I texted her back first since the offer of bamboo rice after this long was enticing.
I maybe not have been very comfortable with Karen around me, but her bento was extremely delicious.

I was so stunned by her cooking that I almost asked for her hand in marriage.

I mean, how can a woman who has practically spent who knows how many centuries in that lifeless realm still cook such appetizing food that I felt what I was eating until now?

(A/N: - Cooked shit;)

'I feel like starving now. Well, that superhero chunni has a lot to spend. '

Planning upon what expensive ramen I would be ordering on Ryuuta's wallet, I dragged my feet and finally reached the double-storey, ordinary yet elegant-looking house of my only friend.

It sure brings memories of the past since every time I felt lonely and needed someone, I turned to this place where two of my friends always welcomed me without any hidden intent behind their smiles.

'That reminds...wasn't Kaori returning on Tuesday? Well, whatever... '

**Ding*Dong**

____________________________

[20 minutes earlier]

[Fujiwara Residence]

**Ding*Dong**

As the doorbell rang, a handsome young man in his teenage yet by built seemed slightly older, walked to the door before twisting the knob.

"Ryuuuuuu-kun~"

The one who jumped on him instantly as she saw Ryuuta, was the blond idol Sayaka; as she hugged her beloved without minding the glares on her back.

"Ah, you guys came. Really thanks a lot. "

Ryuuta thanked the three since he was the one who called them on such short notice since a certain someone required people in her house because of her anxiety.

"You don't have to thank Ryuuta-kun. I also had nothing to do today. "

Hana spoke in a stiff yet gentle tone as she grabbed Sayaka by her forehead and pulled her apart mercilessly.

"Mou~Hana is bullying me~."

"Sorry for the intrusion. "

As Ryuuta gestured to them, Aoi spoke in a low tone as the three beautiful ladies entered inside the residence.

After changing their shoes with slippers, the three followed him inside.

But little did they except that the person whom Ryuuta has at home currently would be such an entity.

**GASP**

Each one of them gasped as they saw the curvaceous chestnut-haired girl sitting elegantly on the couch with a lovely one-piece frock adorning her well-developed body.

The three who came from outside were undoubtedly beautiful in their own rights, but the woman on the couch was a league ahead of them. She extruded with mature charm.

But the three standing beside Ryuuta didn't have time to appreciate her beauty since their face went pale in nervousness before they joined their legs, and after standing straight, they raised their hand in salute.

""WE PAY RESPECT TO GENERAL!"

"You morons, stop that yapping, will ya! What if Kei hears you out?!"

Kaori(Ryuuta's sister) yelled at the three since she didn't want to be greeted so formally and especially when she was about to reunite with her first and only love.

The three shuddered in fear as they felt very minuscule mana from Kaori, which she released unconsciously.

Nodding, they stepped back to get out of Kaori's range of vision before Aoi whispered silently to ask what came first in her mind.

"Hey, Ryuuta. Why is General so conscious about Kei? Don't tell me...."

Yuuta, with a smile, declared without hesitation.

"Yeah, she is into him."

**GASP**

The three of them turned toward the boy spontaneously as they stared at him in disbelief, as he had just said something world-shattering.

"R-Ryuu-kun...the recent news of General Kaori rejecting the heir of Kamazaki clan because of her childhood lover....was because of Kei-kun who sits behind you in the class....?"

Even the all-time cheery Sayaka had an expression that told how unbelievable it was to hear such a thing.

The clan she mentioned was one of the prominent clans which have built the foundation of the Dimensional Vanguard Organisation.

One could guess what riches and fortune one could gain from marrying the next head of the clan, yet Kaori rejected him outright, without even having a second thought.

And it wasn't a contractual or marriage of convenience. The charming prince heir was genuinely charmed by the organization's general, so Kaori's rejection felt a little too cold.

And to know, that the General who's famous for her cold and stern personality could be in love with such a normal boy without any particular trait...

It felt utterly out of place.

**Ding**Dong**

"Fuck, he came! Ryuuta, I am looking good, right? Ahhhh! I am freakin nervous! My heart might stop like this, shit!! "

"Nee-san calm down or Kei might get scared!"

Seeing that General swaying here and there in anxiety and nervousness just like a maiden in love, the trio realized that love might be blind sometimes.

_________________________

A/N: - They aren't wrong. Kei is hella plain and simple, and Kaori is just the contrary. Anyway, please drop a comment, and let's welcome the first yandere~

153