(24) Playing with toys….. (+18)
4.4k 10 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I get back to the dorm room after having a pleasant lunch with my old roommates.

First thing I do is get out of my uniform. It’s not dirty, as I have just changed into it not even an hour ago, but I hate wearing heavy clothes indoors. Second, I throw myself into bed and almost pass out immediately… What? I’m tired, the action duel class was crazy and I now have to think about Haruna’s offer.

In the afternoon, I’m supposed to have Dueling theory, but it’s optional and, with my exhaustion, that means no. Also, the ADF meeting today was moved to Friday, something about breaking news from the top, whatever that means.

So, in conclusion, I’m free for the rest of the day and am extremely tired… and somehow horny. Yea, now that the pain of that shower has kind of subsided, I am left with the mental image of a bunch of fit, young, hot girls grunting…

I could just schlick off like last time, but I’m feeling adventurous today.

Grabbing my phone, I try to find where the Solid Vision sex toys are at. What? Do I even have to say anything? The sex industry is ALLWAYS the first to adopt new technology. One of the first electrified tools was the vibrator, used by “Medics” to “Treat” female hysteria… with orgasms.

Silly thought in my head. I find that for dragonfruit devices there’s a special option in the “DFHealth” app. I found this on GlobalNet and promptly closed the browser as I remembered that whole thing about being “tracked”.

‘I have to be more careful with that…’

Opening DFHeath, that normally is just used to track a person’s heath, I find the “Sexual Wellbeing” option and select it.

[DFHealth is requesting access to the following information from Virtual ID: Name, Sex, Age.]

I accept, and the menu changes from the generic white health tracker to a deep purple introduction splash screen.

————

“This is somewhat convoluted.” I comment after going over the tutorial.

It was simple, but the marketing blurts between each line were distracting. Add my horniness on top and you get confused Yuumi.

There are various options below the basic stats and I select “Play Time”.

A couple of pop-ups appear.

[The “DragonPhone 25 Pro Max Bundle.” includes “Essential FruitWatch bundle,” “Essential FruitPods binaural audio experience bundle,” and “Essential DragonPhone bundle”]

I press next.

[Essential FruitWatch bundle includes: DFE handheld dildo, DFE Handheld wand, DFE egg vibrator x5]

Next

[Essential FruitPods binaural experience bundle includes over 30 scenarios that, when used with a DragonFruit Solid Vision equipped device, will produce unique experiences.]

Next

[Essential DragonPhone bundle includes: “DF Earthquake Essential edition,” “DF Jackrabbit Essential edition,” and “DF Succubus Essential edition,”]

‘Holy shit, I just wanted a vibrator, not like five different types!’

The menu has six options: [Current Session Statistics], [Scenario Store], [Item Store], [Scenarios], [Items] and [Back to menu]

So I have my options.

‘What am I going to start with?’ I think to myself.

‘Maybe a simple wand? I know them from porn at least, and it’s still too early for insertion.’

I go to the Item menu and select “DFE Handheld wand.”

[Using paired FruitWatch Projector.]

A sleek white massage wand with the dragon fruit logo materializes on top of my empty left hand.

I look at it and don’t find any buttons. Then I look at the watch and find one option [Menu] I press it and a holographic menu appears beside the wand.

“Whoa…” I mutter.

The Menu has options for speed and automatic functions. Well… Actually, just speed... and half of them, including custom speed, are locked behind a paywall…

‘I’ll figure it out later! I’m too horny right now!’

After selecting “Medium”, which was the highest speed available for “Free”. I squeeze the handle and the ball on top vibrates.

“Here we go…” I say and press the vibrating wand on my exposed pussy.

“Mmmmm, that tickles… It’s good, Yea…” I say between quiet moans.

This is different from using my fingers. Not exactly more or less pleasurable, just different.

“*Moan*, Yea. Like that! *Moan*” I whimpered as the vibrating wand makes my whole body squirm.

I experiment with moving the vibrator around from my labia and eventually reaching the fabled magic bean.

“OHHH *MOAN* God, that’s intense!” I yell and bring the wand back down. The feeling of the vibrator directly on the clit is too intense and I could feel myself getting closer to climaxing. But this is playtime and even though the goddess even reassured me I could cum multiple times, I am still scared of doing so.

So I go from experimenting to teasing. I can feel the heat around my tummy, so I have a decent idea of when I am close to cumming. I just tease myself. This was going to be a long session. I deserved this after that class. The feeling was superb.


 

“*Moan*, Nhhg, *Moan*, I c-can’t…. NNhg” I had been going at it for almost 20 minutes now. Denying myself from reaching orgasm. I had already figured out a comfortable place to hold the wand for maximum pleasure with little overstimulation, slightly above the hood of my clit. While these 20 minutes were fun, I was ready to cum right about now.

“Let’s go.. Nhia, *Moan*” I lower the wand closer to my clit right as I am near the edge to make myself cum.

[“Orgasm level at 95%, stopping”] An announcement comes from the watch, and the wand stops vibrating just as I am about to climax.

“WHY!?!?!? *WHIMPER*” This was the closest edge I had ever had. I can almost feel my orgasm coming.

“WHY!????????” I exclaimed again, squirming and whimpering like crazy. Pussy juices flowing all over, and I was more aroused than ever before.

I angrily brought up the wand’s menu and noticed an “Orgasm Control” option. Selecting revealed that it was set to stop the vibrator at 95% orgasm level.

“Stupid default settings…” I mumble.

But to my surprise, it was more malicious than that. I try changing the setting just to receive a pop-up to buy the full version… for 30@.

“YOU DENY ME FOR 30@!#!#!#!# FUCKER!” It was a devious sales tactic, make women inadvertently edge themselves and then throw up a price tag for the full experience when they are all hot and bothered…. I would applaud the genius of it if I hadn’t fallen pray to it myself.

I reluctantly pay the 30@…

Going over the now unlocked Orgasm Control menu, I find options for Edging, Ruining, Overstimulation, and my favorite: OFF! There was also another menu unlocked by the full version to make the wand lock in place mid-air. With my new options, I lay down with my legs wide open in an O-chape, and - after detaching the “Speed” slider so I could see it laying down - lock the vibrator in place to hit my favorite spot.

After a little shuffling, I increase the speed slider and let myself go. Enjoying the relaxed pleasure.

“*Moan*, This is the life… *Moan*.”

After about ten minutes of soaking my bed in pussy juice, I feel like I’m once again near cumming.

“Hmmmmm, Yosh, this is it *Moan*, fuck this feels so good! What if…” Curious, just as I feel like I’m about to cum, I jerk the speed slider all the way up… It makes me cum almost instantly.

“YEEESS! OH GOD FUCK, NGNH, YESS! CUMMMINGGGGGG!!!” Moans and groans that I could never see myself making escape my mouth, as my orgasm ravages my body. The vibrator keeps going, adding to it.

“*MOAANNN!* SOO GOOOD! KEEPP… HNHGGG” My clit suddenly becomes extremely sensitive, but I’m too distracted by the thunderous orgasmic pleasure to do anything about it. In fact, I inadvertently jerk my hips up, making the full speed wand slam right into my over-sensitive clit.

“*GROOOAN* OHHHHH GOD!!!! *MOOOANNNNNN*” Before I have a chance to pull away from the merciless wand I feel another orgasm quickly building up even tho I’m still handling the first.

“*MOAN*, SHIT! *MOAN* FUCK! *GROAN* HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!!!!” A second orgasm rips through my body, intensifying the first one. My clit becomes even more sensitive, and the overstimulation starts to hurt. The pain makes my body jerk back, pulling my sex away from the still vibrating device.

Heavy moaning ensues. The extreme sensation makes way for a more comforting pleasure to wash over my body. I bask in the afterglow of a thunderous chain-orgasm. My cum-brained mind makes me mumble a few incoherent sentences.

“Twadt whashg swoo gooodddd.”


 

After 10 minutes or so of basking in the afterglow, I’m once again going over the toys available. I’m still feeling horny even after that, believe it or not. A woman’s body really is dangerous. I can see myself falling for the pleasure and becoming a stupid bimbo as stupid as that sounds...

With that, I go to test another toy, the “DF Earthquake Essential edition”. Learning from my last mistake, I open the store to purchase the full version. That stunt left a sour taste in my mouth… or more like an itch in my cunt.

The store shows me that even DragonFruit is not stupid enough to not let other vendors on their platform. There is a fine selection of sex toys in here, ranging from bullet vibrators to enormous egg-laying alien dildos. I nearly get distracted by it, and my drooling bottom mouth seems to mirror my anticipation.

I find that is cheaper to buy a bundle to upgrade all my “Essential Edition” stuff to regular other than doing it individually. This is probably what DragonFruit intended to happen, but I’m honestly too tired and horny to deal with their shenanigans again. I buy the Upgrade all bundle for 450@ that’s 150 bucks for sex toys, but I don’t care right now. There were also some other addons and a Deluxe edition for the “DF Succubus” toy. I read the description and find out that DF Succubus is an automated sex toy that uses user monitoring and other dragonfruit toys for solo personalized S&M experiences… That’s what the description says. Maybe later, it’s still too early for me to be comfortable giving control to anybody else, even with a safe word and reassurance that they will know my body’s limits better than me.

I go back to the “Toys” menu and chose the DF Earthquake.

[Please put down this device where you will play with the DF Earthquake]

As per the instructions, I put my phone down on the bed and a wedge-shaped object materializes, engulfing it. I hear a beep from my watch and see it now shows the same “Menu” option as with the other toy.

I press the menu option and a holographic setting panel gets projected from it. There are options for manual “Speed” and “Tremor” next to other automatic control options. There are also options for the shape of the rubberized part that vibrates, ranging from just a flat base to double dildoes of customisable sizes.

I chose a bumpy attachment and position myself on top of the saddle. Before turning on the machine, I rub my pussy against the bumps just to get a feel for it.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice.” I comment, playing with my breasts at the same time.

But I didn’t spend 450@’s just to rub myself on some bumpy rubber. I drag the holographic menu over to head height and detach the “Speed” and “Tremble” sliders.

Then I slowly increase both.

*Vrrrrrrr*

“*Moaaaaaan* Yes, like that.” I mutter, enjoying the gentle vibrations on my pussy lips and clit. The vibrations also reach my butthole and while I haven’t experimented with that yet, I must admit it also feels pretty good.

I let myself enjoy the toy, slowly messing with the settings. It doesn’t take me long to realize that this vibrator is way stronger that the wand, about 30% equaled 100% of the wand. I also find the option to project some thigh shackles, so I enable it, shackling my thighs to the vibrator. I guess originally it was supposed to be used with some of the automatic functions for some extra fun, but I just use them for the extra stability.

It doesn’t take long for me to reach my first orgasm…. and then the second…. and then the- you get it. I can hear girl-cum splashing with the tremors and my sheets are completely fucking soaked.

“Nnggh, swooo gwoodd.”

Now, while it still felt amazing to keep climaxing continually without a care in the world, none of these compared to the intensity of the other orgasms I’ve had. This wasn’t a bad thing. Gently cumming again and again still felt like bliss and it would have fully satisfied me doing this a few more times, but I felt I needed something more intense to end on. So I looked at the “Orgasm Control” Options available.

I select “Manual Orgasm Control” and a slider named “Orgasm Level” appears.

After setting it to 20% I go back to enjoying my toy.

About 5 minutes later

“Oh, this is devious.” I comment. I had reached a point where the vibrator would turn the speed and tremor settings down and then raise them back up slightly, keeping me at roughly the same place. With this information I raise the Orgasm level slider to 90% and keep going.

After a little while, I can see once again the sliders going down. I wouldn’t say I’m on the edge yet, but I’m close to it and the feeling is incredible.

“Mmmmm, yessssssssssssssss.” I mumble, completely cum brained.

I keep myself like this for a few moments and then up the slider to 95%.

Just as I feel like I’m about to cum, the vibrations weaken, keeping me right on edge.

“Goooodddddddddd, This is so DEviOUS! *MOAN* God…” I trail off, enjoying the experience.

From then on, I slowly raise the slider.

96%

The vibrator speeds up for a fraction of a second before going even slower. The feeling is intense.

97%

“OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo” I feel like I’m practically there, but the numbers don’t lie.

98%

It’s starting to hurt. I’m so close, but so far, I can barely think anymore.

99%

It hurts badly. I feel the intense heat trying to burst while the vibrator cycles from almost not vibrating to off a few times per second.

I try to raise to 100% but.

[99% Locked, 24 seconds remaining until a single percentage increase possible.]

“ARE YOU KINDING ME *MOAN* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The pain of denial is everything I can feel.

These 24 seconds feel like hours and I get into a hyper aware state where all I keenly hear is the unmistakable “Vrrr” of the machine, and notice my pussy leaking fluid wildly coupled with my heart racing.

100%

I slam the slider up after the countdown reaches zero, unintentionally also forcing the speed and tremble sliders to max….

Noticing what I just did, in that split second, I grab a pillow and press it against my face. I don’t care how supposedly “Soundproof” this room is. It will not be enough to contain the noises I’m about to make.

“GHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR<OGHHSRHGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGFAGHFRD@QWTFAFG” A muffled gruntal scream rips my throat, and the dam bursts. The strongest orgasm I have ever felt ravages me. This doesn’t turn off the vibrator, and it keeps running at full speed as I convulse on top of it. The feeling is so intense, the machine doesn’t care for how many times I came, whether of not I was losing my mind. Nothing like that. It just kept going on and on, making me cum repeatedly.

I don’t know how long I spent being ravaged by the merciless machine; it felt like I was over cloud9. But all good things must come to an end, and after that orgasm and the earlier excitement, I couldn’t take it anymore and blacked out………..

The last thing I heard was my watch going

[WARNING LOSS OF CONCIENCE DETECTED, RESTRAINS WILL RELEASE IN 10 SECONDS IF NOT REGAINED.]

Over and over again.

I’m not sure if I regained conscience or not. All that I could remember was a blur of heavenly pleasure.

————

I wake up facing the ceiling, not knowing how much time I was out for, but looking at the window, I see that it’s already dark outside. I can smell the scent of sex emitting from the soaked bedsheets.

Near my feet, I find my phone and a strange bottle next to it.

I sit up and pick up the device.

“Really hope this is waterproof….” I mutter, examining the phone.

The screen displayed

[How would you rate your experience with the DF Earthquake?]

I give it 5 stars.

‘Won’t be forgetting this soon….’

After that, I also pick up the bottle with a strange transparent liquid inside. It is labeled:

“Yuumi Juice :)”

“Ew, gross….” I comment, realizing that it is a bottle full of my girl-cum.

Moving the bottle away from the phone makes it turn red. I assume this means it will disappear and spill its contents if I move it away from the projector.

Carefully, I pick up my phone and bring it over with the bottle to the bathroom. I dump its contents in the toilet, making the empty bottle dematerialize.

I look back at my bed, then conclude.

“Shit, this is going to take a while to clean…”

————

It took an hour.

I changed the sheets after having a shower, mopped the floor, had another bath and now I’m laying in bed in some plain underwear and simple pink pajamas.

After the excitement of today, I fell asleep quickly.

107