(29) Initiation (+18)
4.6k 23 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Date: 27/Ago/35MT

It’s Saturday, and tonight I have the initiation party for the Cheerleading club… I don’t think they’ll go overboard, at least I hope so. The club has been incredibly accommodating for someone with no experience and I hope my image of them isn’t ruined by tonight.

So for now I’m just going to chill and wait for the party, it’s at 11PM and if you’re asking how that works with the curfew its simple, clubs can schedule parties once every two months that can violate the curfew unless they are too loud in which case they can only go up to 1AM.

————

It’s time. They told me to get there about 10 minutes after 11 so I’m only now going. I’ve dressed up in my academy uniform, but they told me I would change to the cheerleading outfit right away when I get there. The path is empty, and I had to show proof to the yellow dorm receptionist to be allowed to exit.

After walking for a bit in the main path, I’ve already been confronted by a few guards that patrol at night, but not that big of a deal, just had to tell them where I was going.

Eventually I arrive at the action duel field, and find that it’s currently active projecting a sizeable tent… anyway, I walk to the club building and find it suspiciously empty. The lights are off too. I make my way to the looker room and go up to my looker. There is a note on it.

I pick it up and read it.

“Dress up newbie, we have much to do.”

“Great…” I mutter.

I open the locker and start putting on my clothes, then I notice a strange object on top of the panties…

“*Sigh* seriously?” I ask the non-present Haruna.

It’s a vibrator… shaped like a semicircle with a bulbous protrusion in the middle, and there is a little cup on one end… looking at the piece of paper next to it shows how to put it on.

You insert the bulbous part in the vagina and then press the cup against your clit. The vibrator has three parts, the inserted bulbous insert that holds it in place and vibrates inside, the part that presses against the lips and also vibrates and finally the little cup sucks up your clit into a vibrating part. It’s a 3 in 1 vibrator.

“Er….” I’m hesitant to say the least… I haven’t even put anything up there…

I hold the rubber object in my hands for a few seconds before hyping myself.

“Come on, maybe you’ll enjoy this…” I tell myself.

Gathering my courage, I slowly insert the vibrator in.

“Nhgggg, *moan*”

That felt weird… I mean, like my fingers, but better?

“Come oooon, Nnng.” I force the object all the way in. Then grab the stretchy panties and wear them over the vibrator.

After I'm done putting on my outfit, I press the button on the vibrator, turning it on.

[“Connected”]

Strange, nothing happened.

I count my blessings for now and exit the locker room, walking up to the entrance to the tent.

Walking with a vibrator inside feels weird as fuck. It rubs inside feeling… kind of good? But I’m not used to it… And I hope it stays like that.

As I enter the tent, I find it pinch black.

“Huh, where’s everyone?” I mutter.

Suddenly, the lights all turn on, revealing an arena.

*CHEEERRR!!!*

Thundering cheers ring out from the crowd of spectators on raised stands; I instantly get nervous, but soon calm down when I notice that the entire crowd is made up of members from the cheerleading club and there are no guys. I'm already kinda nervous even then... Don't really know what I would do if there were guys... Probably run away from here.

A spotlight shines on a weirdly dressed Haruna. She’s wearing a tuxedo like one piece top with pantyhose covering her legs and some heeled boots, combined with a top hat and white gloves. She grabs the mic. “Ladies and tomboys! I am proud to announce the initiation duel of our newest member, Natural Penta-Summoner and raging lesbian, Yuumi Matsu-something!”

“It’s Matsunaga, thank you very much.” I correct.

“Tch, tch, tch, it’s not you turn to speak yet.”

*bzzzzzzzz*

“Hnhn!” I moan, feeling the vibrator inside me start to buzz. It makes my legs buckle, but I manage to stay standing.

“Understood?” she asks.

“Y-Yes.” I stutter, still feeling it.

The vibrator stops.

The spectators are laughing.

Haruna immediately glares at them. "Everyone, let's behave." She says into the mic and the noise dies down. "We have all been here before, so please, no laughing. Remember, we might do this, but we all must show respect for new members, isn't that right? Would you have liked to be laughed at when you stood where Yuumi is standing as well?"

The members of the audience share a mix of conflicted and embarrassed looks.

“Now, I will explain the rules of this forfeit duel. *Snap*”

The platform I was standing on rises, only stopping when it reaches about mid-level with the stands.

“Yuumi, you will have a duel with me. This will be a solid vision duel, but the damage will be taken care of differently.”

*Bzzzz*

“Nhnnn!” I am once again am assaulted by the toy inside me.

“Every time you take damage, a level of intensity from the vibrator will represent it. The punishment for losing is two back-to-back orgasms. A loss will be counted either if you cum or your life points hit zero. Hehe, a devious game, isn’t it?” she asks.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

“NGHHHHHH, YES! YES! IT IS! *MOAN*” I am barely able to say between moans.

‘This is impossible! I’m close to cumming right now!’

The vibrator stops, allowing me to get my bearings again.

“Very well! Now Yuumi let’s CUSTOM DUEL!”

I raise my duel disk and shout. “CUSTOM DUEL!”.

‘You know what? I can play around here. I mean, this is what this is all about, isn’t it? It wouldn’t be fair to my club mates to just end this duel quickly,’ I think and choose a different deck.

As I'm getting ready to draw my hand, I hear Haruna from my EarPods. "Yuumi, if you don't want to, I can disable the vibrator. It would be great if you could still fake it when you take damage, but the choice is up to you."

... I think about it before answering through the private channel. "No, keep it on. If we are doing this, we are doing it right. I'm not one to pussy out from a challenge."

She stays silent for a little before answering. "So be it. Just so you know, we confiscated everyone's devices. No recording is going to come out from this."

With that said, she turns off the private channel and announces. “Come on Yuumi! Show me what you got! The club is watching!”

Haruna's announcement is met with cheers from the club members on the stands.

I draw my hand.

Yup, I’m playing Live Twins.

“First, I activate the field spell ‘Live Twin Channel!’.” I announce, placing the card down. My immediate surroundings get changed to a bunch of holographic screens showing a channel of two specific V-Tubers. - “Now I will activate the card ‘Live Twin Entrance’ special summoning ‘Live Twin Kisikil’ from the deck by discarding 'Live Twin Lilla'.” - from one of the floating screens comes out a pink-haired, short girl with long hair. - “Kisikil’s effect activates! Special summing her partner ‘Live Twin Lil-La’, this time wearing a seasonal Halloween outfit as ‘Live Twin Lil-La Treat’!” - I place the card down, and from another screen emerges a short girl with bobbed short blue hair.

Spoiler

Discards 

To SS

Which SS's 

[collapse]

“Now this is surprising. Yuumi is showing us her favorite V-Tubers! I hope they aren’t streaming, because I guarantee this duel will be spicy… and wet!” she jokes.

“I wouldn’t worry about that. These V-Tubers have secret identities! I use Lil-la and Kisikil as Link arrows! Link-Summon come out ‘Evil Twin Lilla!’” The two V-Tubers turn into light orbs that enter the link circuit. Out of it comes a flashy thief girl with long black hair and blue dragon wings behind. - “Next, I activate the effect of Lilla, bringing back Live Twin Kisikil. Now I set Lilla and Kisikil as Link arrows! Link-Summon! Appear Evil Twin Kisikil!” Another link circuit forms and out of it emerges the other twin, with a familiar flashy outfit and long red hair paired with red dragon wings. - “Finally, I activate the effect of Kisikil, bringing her partner back from the grave.” I announce and Lilla returns to the side of Kisikil.

Spoiler

Set link arrows

and

To Link Summon

Which SS's From grave

Set link arrows using previous monsters to Link Summon

Which SS's From grave

[collapse]

“Ohhh, hide your purses, girls! For thieves have infiltrated us! But will they steal the victory before I steal Yuumi of an orgasm? Time will tell!” I guess Haruna’s purpose is to keep me horny.

“Errr, right?” - I mutter, remembering the toy stuffed inside me and my damp crouch. - “To end, I will set both of the evil twins as link arrows to bring out another pair of thieves! Link-Summon! Come out! Evil Twin Trouble Sunny!” From the Link Summoning animation appear two girls. One of them was a short girl with long blond hair, and the other a tall, tanned woman with short platinum hair. - “With this I end my turn.”

Spoiler

Set Link Arrows using

and

Link Summon

[collapse]

[End Phase]

“The effect of Live Twin channel activates in the end phase. With it, I return ‘Live Twin Kisikil’ to the deck.”

Spoiler

Effect Activates returning

to deck from the grave.

[collapse]

[Draw Phase]

“Fufufu, it’s my turn now, draw!” She says, smiling at her hand.

[Standby Phase, Main Phase 1]

“I activate ‘Terraforming’! Searching—”

“I will negate the activation of terraforming using Ash Blossom from my hand.” I interrupt.

Spoiler

Gets negated by

From Yuumi's hand.

[collapse]

“Tch, very well, in this case I normal summon ‘Trickstar Candina’.”

‘Of course it’s trickstars… Is she planning slowly tease me?'

“I use Cadina’s effect to add ‘Trickstar Lightstage’. And now I activate it!” On her side of the field, a beautiful flowerbed emerges.

Spoiler

Effect adds 

[collapse]

“I activate the effect of light stage—”

“I will chain Trouble Sunny’s effect to that activation.” I interrupt.

“Eh? What does that do?” Haruna asks.

“Good question. By sending Trouble sunny to the grave, I—”

“No time for explanations! I activate Trickstar Lycoris as chain link 3.” she interrupts.

“So you are going to tag Candina out?” I question.

“Oh, come on! How is it you know what my cards do?” She demands.

“Because I have looked into that archetype?” I answer.

“… Fine, yes, Lycoris’ effect returns Candina to my hand and special summons itself…” She gives up on trying to school me about trickstars

“At this time Trouble Sunny resolves as chain link 2, sending itself to the grave to bring back Evil Twin Kisikil and her partner Evil Twin Lilla.”

“Chain Link 1 Lightstage adds Trickstar Carobane to my hand. Now—”

“A second! I activate Kisikil’s effect, and chain the effect of Lilla to it!”

Haruna had no interruption and the chain resolves.

“Lilla’s effect destroys Trickstar light stage.”

“What?! Noooo.” Haruna gets disappointed as the flowerbed disappears.

“Next Kisikil’s effect resolves and I draw one card.” I explain.

Spoiler

Chain Link 3

Returns to hand and SS's itself

Chain Link 2 

Uses effect to tag out for and

Chain Link 1

adds 

Next

Chain Link 1

Chain Link 2

Chain resolution 

Destroys

Draws 1 card.

[collapse]

When I draw the card, Haru's face turns to a cold sadistic smile… Oh no.

“Lycoris effect activates on draw! Dealing 200 damage! Enjoy this!”

*Bzzz*

“Nng!” I was already expecting it, so all that came out was a grunt, and my legs barely moved.

“Also, I activate the effect of Carobane, special summoning it!” Another Trickstar hits the field.

Spoiler

Uses effect to SS itself.

[collapse]

“Now, I will set a card face down and…. BATTLE Phase! Carobane attack Kisikil and Lycoris get her partner! Show me those moans Yuumi!”

“Not going to happen! I activate the effect of Live Twins Channel! By sending Lilla to the grave, I stop the first attack!” Lilla gets in front of the magic beam, heading for Kisikil. Stopping it, she gives a last look to her partner before getting destroyed.

Spoiler

  Tributes To negate the first attack.

[collapse]

“Tch. No problem, I will change Lycoris’ attack to Kisikil!” The sword wielding performer charges at the thief, and Kisikil cannot match her speed, getting destroyed.

*Bzzzzzz*

“Mmmm!” I let out a pleasured moan.

Haruna immediately moves in to tease me about it. “Oh, are you enjoying this?”

“I mean… a little?” I admit, leaving Haruna stunned.

I'm not lying here. If there were non-club members or men present, it would be a radically different story, but I have seen most of these girls naked before and grunting as well, compared to other crazy stuff that went through my head when they said "Initiation" this is relatively tame... hell, I'm pretty sure there were Japanese game shows way more rowdy than this back home.

“*Cough*, *Cough* I end my turn.” Says Haruna.

[End Phase]

“The effect of Live Star Channel activates. I target Live Twin Lilla in the grave and, as I have no monsters, add it to my hand.”

Spoiler

adds

[collapse]

“As a card was added to the hand, Lycoris deals 200 damage…” she tells in a downward tone, probably upset I'm enjoying this.

*Bzzz*

“Mm!” I try to not react, but still let out a whimper.

[Draw Phase]

“My turn! Draw!” I announce.

“-200” Haruna tells again.

Bzz…..bzzzzzz

“h-Huh!?!? Nng… W-Why isn’t it stopping?!” I ask Haruna, the vibrator still lightly tingling my insides.

“Fufufufu. Your life points have descended by 1000, so you’ll have a pleasant reminder of the situation you're in.” She explains.

“What!? Nhhg! How am I s-supposed to duel like this?!” I stutter.

“Didn’t you say you were enjoying this?” She teases.

“Mmngh, FINE!” I shout.

[Standby Phase, Main Phase 1]

“I a-activate the effect of Trouble Sunny in the graveyard! By sending ‘Evil Twins Kisikil-Lilla’ from the deck to GY, I send your T-Trickstar Corobane to the graveyard… Nng!” I manage to say between grunts.

Spoiler

Sends  From deck to GY

To destroy

[collapse]

“I normal summon Live Twin Lilla! Activating her effect! With it I special summon her partner! Live Twin Ki-sikil! This time in her winter outfit as ‘Live Twin Ki-sikil Frost’! Next! Link Summon! Evil Twin Kisikil!” The thief once again hits the field.

Spoiler

SS's

Using previous monsters as Link arrows, Link Summon

[collapse]

“Fufufufu, Not again! I activate my trap card! Ring of destruction!” Announces Haruna.

Spoiler

targets

[collapse]

“NO! I chain the effect of Kisikil! Special summoning Evil Twin Lilla!” I chain my monster.

Spoiler

SS's

[collapse]

“That’s fine. YOU STILL TAKE THE PLEASURE!”

'… That’s… just wrong…'

Kisikil gets destroyed by the collar of grenades.

BZZZZZZZZZZ….BZzzzzzz”

“*MOAN!* NHHFGGH!” I moan loudly, followed by a grunt. My legs buckle and I fall to the ground, knelling.

“Ohohohoho, having a little trouble over there?…. Seriously, are you ok?” After a stereotypical laugh she asks, worried.

“Y-Yes… Mmmm,” I tell, followed by a muffled moan. I have lost another 1000 LP, and the vibrator proves it, going faster than before even after the burst.

I slowly get up again.

“Yuumi, just tell me if you are uncomfortable, no need to strain yourself. We are just playing around here."

“I think I can keep going…."

“If you say so.” She tells.

I try my best to get used to the new feeling and then continue the duel. I don’t know how much longer I can hold back for.

“U-Using the effect of Lilla, I bring back Kisikil. Next, Kisikil’s effect activates, allowing me to draw a card.”

Spoiler

Brings back

And

First effect draws 1 card.

[collapse]

“-200” says Haruna.

BZzzzzz….Bzzzzzzzz

“Hmgh! I activate Live Twins Entrance. By discarding Crossout Designator from my hand, I special summon Live Twin Kisikil from the deck. Next, Link Summon come out Trouble Sunny!” The pair of short girl and dark-skinned woman return.

Spoiler

Discards 

To SS

Next

Using and as link arrows

Link Summon

[collapse]

“Battle Phase! Trouble Sunny! Attack Trickstar Lycoris!” - The pair goes up and, with a single backstab, destroys the trickster. - “I’m not done! Activating the effect of Trouble Sunny, I sent it to the GY to bring back Evil Twins, Kisikil and Lilla. Now attack my monsters!” The trouble Sunny pair disappears and from nowhere, Lilla and Kisikil attack Haruna directly, V-Tuber Kisikil also joins in. I leave Haruna with 2500 LP.

Spoiler

Attacks over

then activates effect to tag out for

and which also attack

Finally 

Attacks as well.

Total damage delt: 4400

Remaning LP for Haruna: 2500

[collapse]

‘Come on! Just one more turn!’ I tell myself, trying to distract from the vibrating wet mess that is my pussy right now.

[Main Phase 2]

“I use the two Evil Twins to once again Link Summon Double Trouble and end my turn.”

Spoiler

Using

and

As link arrows, Link Summon

[collapse]

[End Phase]

“Live Twin Channel activates returning Evil Twin Lilla to the Extra Deck….. Mmmm!” I declare before letting out a whimper I was holding back.

Spoiler

  Sends back to ED

[collapse]

[Draw Phase]

“My turn! Draw!” - She looks at her hand.

[Standby Phase, Main Phase 1]

“Don’t worry Yuumi, I will end your suffering quickly!” - she declares. - “I activate Trickstar Magical Laurel! And use it to target Lycoris from my GY reviving her by equipping the laurel!”- Her previously destroyed sword wielding trickster returns to the field, now with a flower laurel on her head.

Spoiler

Targets 

[collapse]

“Next I normal summon Trickstar Candina! Cadina’s effect activates adding Trickstar Lightstage to my hand.—”

Spoiler

adds

[collapse]

“I-I activate Live Twin Ki-sikil Frost’s effect from the GY! By removing it from play, I draw a card!” I say, bracing myself.

Spoiler

Banishes itself to draw 1 card

[collapse]

“-200 from Lycoris. Seriously, are you trying to cum?” Haruna teases.

“C-Continue your turn!” I tell.

“Fine, I activate Trickstar Lightstage—”

“Not so fas—NGgf! *Huff*,*Huff*, I activate the effect of Trouble Sunny! By sending it to the grave, I special summon the other Evil Twins! Come out Evil Twin Kisikil and…. SHIT! Live Twin Lilla!” I missplay.

Spoiler

Tags out for

and

[collapse]

“Fufufufu, looks like the vibrator is already turning your brain to mush! Lightstage adds Trickstar Carobane to my hand.”

“On chain resolution, I activate the effect of Kisikil! Drawing one card.”

Spoiler

Draws 1 card

[collapse]

“Tch, tch, tch. -200 from Lycoris and -200 from lightstage.”

BZZZZZzzzzzz….BZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

“Hhgnh! MMMMMMmmmmm!” I moan at the new base speed.

“You have to be close, right?”

“PROCEED WITH THE DUEL GODDAM—MGMMF!” I try to say but a strong shiver shuts me up.

“Ok…. Carobane’s effect activates special summoning itself! I set one card face down and now Battle Phase!”

Spoiler

Effect SS's itself

[collapse]

[Battle Phase]

“Because of the effect of Lilla, I have to pay 500LP to attack, correct?”

Spoiler

[collapse]

“T-Thats right!” I confirm.

“Very well, Carobane attack Kisikil!”

“At this point I regain 500LP due to Live Twin Kisikil… Wait, how does that even work? You take bac— HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” A painful shock hastily answers my question of how LP regeneration works.

Spoiler

[collapse]

“See? All better now. Shame it’s not going to last!” Teases Haruna.

“I-I activate Live Twin Channel! By tributing Live Twin Kisikil, I stop the destruction and all battle damage!”

Spoiler

Targets Negating attack

[collapse]

“Fine! I’ll pay 500 more LP and attack the Evil Twin with Candina!” Her trickster shouts into a megaphone and the sound waves destroy the Evil Twin “Lightstage will add to your pleasure with 200 damage as well.”

BZZZZZZZZZZZZz…….BZZzzzzzzz

“NHHHGGG *MOAN* Mmmmmmmmm,” I fall to my knees.

“Next I will pay another 500 LP to attack Lille with Lycoris! This is going to feel good Yuumi! Lighstage will also activate, adding 200 more damage.” She announces with a monotonic voice.

BZZZZZZZVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr. Vrrrrr.

“*MOAN*, *MOAN*, *MOAN*. COME ON! NO!” I am barely hanging on.

“Yuumi, you can cum now. Nobody expected you to win under these circumstances. You are only adding to your own suffering by continuing to hang on. End turn.”

“HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA NHGNHG!” I maniacally laugh before standing up and moaning.

“What!?” Haruna didn’t expect this.

“Nobody did, huh? Well, you are wrong! I did!” I exclaim “DRAW!” I announce, legs shaking.

‘I have 2 minutes at most. Come on deck, don’t fail me now!’

“-200 from Lycoris and -200 from light stage.”

VRRRRR..VRRrrrrrrrr.

My legs shake harder. “N-NO MATTER!”

[Standby Phase, Main Phase 1]

“I NORMAL SUMMON Live Twin Lilla! She has an effect to bring Live Twin Kisikil from the deck.” I shout to distract myself from the rumbling downstairs. I am WET, and dripping.

Spoiler

SS's From deck.

[collapse]

“Link Summon, come on out, Evil Twin Kisikil! Kisikil’s effect activates! Bringing back Live Twin Lilla, Link Summon! come out! Evil Twin Lilla and activate your effect to revive Evil Twin Kisikil!” I obviously don’t activate Kiskil’s effect. I look at the two monsters and smile.

Spoiler

Using 

and

As link materials, Link Summon

Which uses effect to SS

[collapse]

“Finally, from the graveyard! I tribute both of my Link monster to special summon! Emerge! Evil Twins Kisikil-Lilla!” My two monsters on board embrace each other.

Spoiler

Using 

and

Tributes for

With 4400 ATK

[collapse]

“Kisikil-Lilla’s effect activates! As you control over three cards, you must send cards to the GY until you only control 2!”

“…*Clap*, *clap*, *clap*, so this is your resolve, huh? Win at any cost? Even when I already told you nobody would judge you for it? Very well, I will send my monsters to the grave. Come on, show me!”

“BATTLE PHASE NHNHNHNGGGG,” I almost came there.

[Battle Phase]

“Kisikil-Lilla! Attack her directly and end this! MMMmmmmmm,” I let out a deep moan and see my monster attack.

VRRRRRrrrrr

‘Come on! I’m so close.’

My shaky legs give in and I fall down.

“Mind over body, mind over body, mind over body…” I keep repeating to myself as I feel the floodgates leak a little.

*CRACK*

I hear a sound similar to glass shattering, and the vibrator stops.

“*Huff*, *huff*, did I?”

“Yes, you did.”

I look up and find Haruna looking down at me.

“Hahahha… hahahahhahaa…” I laugh nervously.

Haruna looks back at the crowd, which by now was more stunned with the duel conclusion than with my predicament. I’m miserable here… Wet, horny, and my underwear is completely soaked.

“FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE START OF THIS CLUB 10 YEARS AGO A NEWBIE HAS WON THIS FORFIT DUEL!”

The spectators go wild and a thunderous cheer rings throughout the tent.

——

After a few minutes, the cheering dies down.

“So you all must wonder, what is her prize for this feat?” She teases.

I look at her nervously. I have an idea.

“Please don’t tell me…” I nervously say.

“The prize is THREE orgasms!”

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The vibrator in my panties goes wild. I can feel my clit getting sucked up and an intense vibration pulses at it.

“NHGHGGGGGG MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” I let out a monumental moan, and my legs once again shake.

This time, I feel Haruna’s arms wrap around me, preventing me from hitting the floor.

“There, there, cum as hard as you want. You deserve it.”

I do just that.

My grunts are monumental and a powerful pleasure burst. After denying myself during the entire duel, I let myself go.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm, C-Cumming!” I announce, squirming in her arms.

“That’s one, fufufufu, see I told you, you’d enjoy this.”

The vibrator doesn’t let up and even as I’m climaxing keeps sucking in my sensitive clit and assaulting it, the bulbous insert rides up even deeper into me, and the outside part doesn’t let up. It’s a three-pronged assault.

It doesn’t take long for me to cum again.

“Haaaaaa!” My whole body trembles. The sensation mounts up on top of the still existing orgasmic waves, adding onto to them.

“Two, come on, you're doing great.” Reassures Haruna.

“TWis is swo scawy!!!” I mumble into her ear.

“You can take it. You are a big girl .”

My oversensitive clit doesn’t get to rest.

“HAAAAAAAAAA! NHGNHGNGHNNGHNGNG” I grunt even louder. Felling my third orgasm, ravaging my body.

“And here we go, good girl, good girl.” Haruna gives head pats as I squirm under her arms.

————

“That was mean…” I mutter, exiting the showers on premises. The main event is over and all that is left is the after party.

“Well, it wouldn’t have been if you weren’t so damm stubborn with winning every duel! Also, I'm so sorry about that at the end. I really didn't know what to do there, so I winged it... Sorry if it was too much,” Haruna tells, she also went in to clean herself. I kind of made a mess in her arms.

“Well, what's done is done. Also, that deck was nice. Is that your main deck, or did you make it just for this?” I ask the question.

“Hmm, no, it’s my main deck. But the deck you were using? I’ve never seen you use that before.” she quizes.

I shrug. “If I used my main deck, it wouldn’t be any fun. I would have just won in a single turn before you could play anything. The only damage I would have taken being self damage.” I reveal much to her shock.

“Hahahahaha, of course it was. Really, Yuumi, did anyone tell you how much of an anomaly you are?” she insinuates and I whip my head to her.

“Really?”

“I mean, everyone has their own specialities, but I can’t find what yours is. Just as I think I figured it out, you throw a curve ball right in.”

I shrug again. “That’s just who I am.”

After this, I put on my academy uniform. The club one will have to be cleaned after that. I notice something else besides it.

“Hey Haru, you want the vibe back, right?” I ask Haruna, who was dressing up next to me.

“No, you keep that. Think of it as a welcome gift, fufufufu. You can use it as a rhythm keeper if you want…” she teases.

A rhythm keeper is something you use to help you sync your movements with music when performing a routine.

“Err…. Couldn’t that be, you know? Awkward?”

“Fufufufu, that’s the point. Some girls like that. Oh, but you can’t use in official inter-academy matches… After a particular incident…”

“Do I want to know?”

“Probably not. It’s easy to figure out what happened either way.”

“'Either way'… Eh, maybe in private. I’m not one for public play, anyway.”

“REALLY!? You say that? After the whole ‘I’m liking this’?”

“Hey, there’s a difference between doing this sort of stuff in a group where people don’t judge you for it and in public.” I explain.

“Fufufu, fine, I just think you’re a massive slut.” she tries to taunt.

“*Sigh*, don’t care.”

“No fun.”

We walk out of the locker room and make our way to the party area. There are girls all around and heavy drinking too. As soon as I walk in with Haruna, a bunch of them turn to us and quickly swarm.

Haruna gets the situation under control. "Calm down, calm down, I know you are all exited to greet our newest member, especially after that performance, but remember to pay attention to basic manners, we might play around once in a while but in the end we are the ones who have to set the standard. Isn't that right?"

They look among themselves and then go back to where they were before we entered.

"The girls respect you a lot, huh?" I comment.

She shrugs. "It's not like that. Yuumi, that duel's intention wasn't humiliation."

I can't help but interrupt. "Then what was it? Seriously, I'm confused here, especially after you told the audience members to stop laughing."

She shakes her head. "If it was, we would just be bullying our newcomers and considering our rank requirements. That would be a bad idea. No, it was a test of trust."

"Huh? How so?"

"Well, did it ever pass through your head not to insert that... Object?"

...

...

"Wait? That was an option?"

She giggles. "Of course it was. It's not like we expect every member to be as trusting of our little group to expose themselves like that. The fact that it didn't even cross your mind you could have just refused means you trust us and, and because of that, we trust you."

"But... Why all the caution if you don't mind me asking?"

"... Obviously we would be cautious about who knows about this. Yuumi... most of the girls here have families back home who wouldn't as much as permit them to go for a walk at night. And the situation in the blue dorm means we can't act like ourselves during the day. So we have this." - She moves her arms in an open motion that highlights this entire bar/strip club/speakeasy. - "A place where we can unwind every two months. Of course, we also take the cheerleading part seriously. But this is a delightful bonus."

With that, Haruna leaves me to enjoy this party and goes to a bar area where another club member was serving drinks.

'Wow, I just thought these girls were bitchy... But now that I think about it, it makes way more sense. The blue dorms, from what I could tell by reading forum posts, are extremely stuffy with manners and respect.' Honestly, I would be more shocked if the other clubs don't also have stuff like this. Hopefully with less stringent... Tests of trust.

I go around and explore the space. It's not that big of a building (Especially considering the enormous tent that was projected before), It is set up like a bar, but to one side there are two stripper poles and shockingly, one of them is being used.

Unable to contain my curiosity, I walk over to where one girl is dancing and lean over the railing.

The girl dancing around on the pole gives me a smile and continues with her performance.

What drew me closer was her strange, almost inhuman appearance. Her skin is silky white and weirdly glossy; her eyes are a ghostly green color and she uses heavy black make-up around them. Paired with her strange half matte back, half natural red lips, it makes for a striking first impression. Of course, the strangest features are her pointy triangle shaped ears. Her hair is long and wavy, colored in shades of dark cyan and deep amethyst, and as if mocking natural selection, she also has another pair of ears, this time furry cat-like ones on top of her head that are moving quite naturally. The outfit she's wearing is comparatively tame but still sexy. She's wearing a really short dark tank-top that shows of a generous amount of under boob. Bellow that there's a black thong covered by fishnet stockings that go up to her waist and, finishing the look, a pair of black high-heels.

Well, that's not really all of it. Covering her body are many multi-colored tattoos and piercings. But at this point, I'm pretty sure I'm staring a little too hard, so I stop focusing on particular elements and just take in her overhaul appearance.

Another girl leans on the same railing next to me. I pay it no mind.

After a few moments, she speaks. "Enjoying my work?"

I turn my head to face her and find Naeko, but she's got cat ears? "Your work?"

"Yup, I'm the official programer for the nanobot body mods. Such a shame we don't get to show them off more often, but I agree we can't force people to do stuff they don't like."

"I'm not following. Why would you not use stuff like this? Animal ears probably get a lot more attention."

"Well, we can't use body mods when we are at the campus and in events the girls decide to go all natural most of the time. Also, be sure to thank Nanako as well. She is the outfit designer, after all."

"Wait, I'm sorry. Are you telling me we will be wearing those types of outfits at public events?"

"Fuh, I wish. Don't worry, the capitan will have to first decide if it's worth it and then it's up to the individual. Most of the time we get maybe two cheerleaders who volunteer to go all out."

"And by going all out you mean?..."

"Nanobot body mods and piercings, chromicolor bodypaint and slutty outfits, yes."

"Woah." I let out inadvertently.

She straightens up and offers. "If you want, I can set up a time for us to go through some mods that might look good on you. Of course, it would only matter if you want to show them off at an external event or at parties like this one."

After considering it for a bit, I respond. "Hmm, maybe later. I don't think I'm ready to go 'All out' like you say."

"Ah, but you don't deny you want to try? I see. Well, I'm going to get some drinks, enjoy the party."

With that, Naeko leaves me alone again.


That party lasted until approximately 3 in the morning before we had to return and get some sleep, it's Saturday, but even then we weren't allowed to be out passed that time.

I got pleasantly drunk and passed the time talking to the other club members. It seems like I'm the only yellow rank in the club. They are quite stringent on that whole blue rank or above requirement. Speaking of which, there is a single member which is not a blue rank but she's a pink rank instead. I tried speaking with her, but she clearly didn't want company, so I didn't press.

From what I got talking with Haruna, the restriction differentiates us from the cheerleading teams of other academies. Yea, apparently what we call "going all out" is just the standard for most other academies and all the members being blue rank or above means we get to decide on how to perform at the events.

I also got hit on by some of the girls, but they didn't press when I said I wasn't looking for dates. Also most of the girls that tried get close when I entered just wanted to apologize for laughting at the start,weird considering the event but hey, good to know.  

When it was time to go wrap up, we went back to the locker room and changed back into our academy uniforms. Even the girl that had previously had all those body mods and cosmetics turned into a normal schoolgirl in just a few minutes. The amount of body elasticity these people have access to is mind-blowing.

We all walk back together until we reach the blue dorms. At that time, I say goodnight to the other club members and keep walking until I reach the yellow dorms.

Inside, I find the front desk to be empty, so I take the elevator up to my room and turn in for the night.

Hello, this chapter was supposed to be lighthearted fun, but then I just kept adding on to it until it became this. I pondered whether to separate it into two chapters, but kept it like this in the end.

BTW, does anyone find the spoiler explanations on card effects critically important? Because for this chapter, they took almost 3 hours to add... I'm not kidding.

I hope you enjoyed reading this silly idea of mine. Coupled with the first time, our MC used a different deck.

Thanks for reading!

96