Chapter 006 : Beyond One’s Knowledge
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

 

*Plop*

 

In a matter of unknown time passing by my sickness, I am pulled back to what seems to be my spiritual 'consciousness' that connects this world and mine.

 

The surface of the world I am inside of again is different from the meditating one, as I can somehow feel something going to appear in front of me without my consent.

 

*TWANG!*

 

I reflexively shield myself from the blinding lights, as I get to remember this sensation before my Reincarnation. 'What's this, then?'

 

As I see the floating mirror in front of me starts to fade in an image of some guy that I vaguely seems to remember the face and name of.

 

I squint my eyes and now recalls of the guy with glasses who's mourning by himself, that is my supposed grave. 'One of the hostages who helped the others… Alan Hassani?'

 

He is an above-average built one with buzz cut and eyeglasses which sticks out to me when in the process of rescuing him and his acconplices from the cults of Sekondas' Descendants.

 

*Rattling*

 

The man goes to kneel as he clasps on his hand a pair of charm that I supposedly have lost in the middle of extracting the hostages, which he may or may not hold on for my sake in the way. ~Hey there… it's been quite some time now, haven't it?~.

 

'Wh-The Fuck!? Did he just talked with me, or am I just receiving his inner thoughts from over here?'

 

He goes to look beyond my view, possibly the other that is now six feet under like I am.

Alan :~I still can't thank you enough for… getting us all out of that place with all your might~. After he gets to show his face not moving the lips, my guess of his thoughts reaching out to me is proven correct. ~*Sigh*. You may not know this but, I was just finishing my college before being kidnapped by those nasty folks, which thankfully isn't seem to exist anymore~

 

'Proves them right to kill me in the first place, those cunt'

 

Alan :~You may know from the breaking news about the otherworldly phenomenons starting from floating mass of land in the middle of the sea, wormhole in outer space that shows portal to an alternate Earth, and tectonic activities of Hell's Gate in the Middle-east~. He goes on to rest his body at the spot, heads down while standing. ~The world just kept on rotating with the dwindling sun's energy now refilling its energy, Somehow. And I'm glad you're not here to see the terror it brings to all of us around the world~

 

'When you put it that way… it' s as if some Godly entity is trying to restore the state of the world we know off, and I can see why they are freaked out by this'

 

Alan :~I'm, uh… going out of this country. The air is filled with uncertainty of war all over, and it seems that my family agreed as to go abroad alongside my father~. He waves at some figures standing just far away behind him, as if signalling him to speed this up.

 

'Shit… so there goes my country's stability, huh? Sure hope the Faceless isn't there when chaos wrecks all over'

 

He dangles the charm that is reminiscent from the one I made for Rudy, just to some corner of my grave.

Alan :~May you find your own peace, here and there, before and after~. He puts his right hand to me, and I somehow felt connected with my chest pounding.

 

*Ba-dump*

 

'… The Heck?'

 

Alan :~And as I pray for both your family and mine to be brought salvation by the Almighty One… ~. The surrounding of my view is lighting up with some glint of blue 'wind' seeping into me.

 

*Whoosh*

 

'Just what is this?'

 

He stands up, and turns to where his accomplices are before glancing at me one final time.

Alan :~And though I'd like to see you by the other side when my time comes, it seems that I must go.

I Bid You, Farewell~

 

*Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-dump*

 

My chests is pounding harder, possibly the reflection of my mortal body that is now in pain with Lilia taking care of me. 'Fuck, this hurts more than all the time I am being shot at!'

 

All of the light after getting inside of me, now diminishes from existence, and I get to think of what has entered myself.

 

With the mirror fading away like it once had, my view is switching perspective to the ceiling I always wake up to in the other world. '*Exhale*. Hope nothing has gone wrong when I'm away*

 

*Whoom*

 

. . .

1