Chap 8- Real Training
2.2k 10 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 8- Real Training:

______________

A/N:Small fixes.

_________

{PoV Goku; Goku's House; 04:58 a.m}

 

*Yawn*

 

I just woke up, and can't shake the feeling of excitement! It's amazing to have someone so strong as Mumei. She may be strange but she is not bad.

 

“Oto!” - To brush my teeth and get some water at the lake, I get out of bed and go outside.

 

' I can't wait for her to come by, so we can start training! If Mumei trains correctly, she'll be stronger than me and Piccolo put together! It's something that I want to see! *grins*'

 

I look at my reflection in the water, and it shows my face.

 

“She almost got me yesterday, it goes to show how many strong people are still around that we haven't discovered yet! And likely even outside of Earth!”- I feel the burning desire, one day I want to fight them!

 

We might be too weak at the moment....

 

Grimacing at the thought. -' Mumei said they conquered planets, so they must be super strong! Mumei who's someone who doesn't have any Ki training almost, was already crazy strong by herself!'

 

It is my hope that we find them first.

 

Otherwise, Earth will be in danger.

 

The sun and orange and yellow colors appear together hitting all the small places that had shadows seconds ago, and I close my eyes feeling its heat and the light wind that comes and goes.

 

The breeze was calm and nice.

 

“But even if they come, we'll be ready, I promise!”- Finally getting my water and turning around, I'm going back to my home now, Mumei will be there soon.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

___________

{Pov Mumei; Goku's House 05:01 a.m}

 

[{BEP}]...

 

[{BEP}]..

 

[{BEP}].

 

[{BEP}]..

 

[{BEP}]...

 

What a way to wake up… hearing a noise straight from hell... -' SHUT THE FUCK UP!!'

 

I use my talons to try to hit the infernal loud noise.

 

*WREACKK*

 

The sound of something tearing apart rings in my ears.

 

Opening my eyes slowly... I see a three-mark claw on the tree, almost cutting it all the way through.

 

Blinking slowly, I look at the one who made the infernal noise.

 

'Ohh.... I asked for the alarm... It's like when I would set up my school's alarms myself, but curse every name existing while waking up to it...'- I shake my head a bit on instinct, probably to fix my feathers or something, and when I turn my head to look around... I look all the way back....

 

Woho?”- Oh, Owl form, it means I can look to all sides! Cool!!

 

Getting used to it by spinning to one side, then the other.

 

Hearing a groggy voice in front of me I position my head back in its original spot, and tilt my head toward the sound.

 

[{Ohaio... *yawn* Appears like the alarm worked, good to know... *cling* So Muun, *click**click*, Wow, your Owl form got to [11%] by sleeping on it, very nice *drinking sounds* blehp, it's bitter, but so good... anyway, cute head tilt.}]

 

I look at the system, who seemingly drinking breakfast? How much space she has there?

 

I tilt my head to the side even more.

 

*creaak*

 

I hear some sounds a look down, at Goku.

 

He's going out, getting water, or something?

 

I jump down, and fly slowly above him, close to the trees.

 

Hearing him mumble some things, I smile.

 

So he's planning on being Earth hero's already? On the universal level, I say.

 

But I can't help but be excited too!

 

Raditz might give me a fight when he arrives, but what comes after, is what I want!

 

Vegeta, specifically, more than 10k in Power, that should be fun! If my plans go according, I could have a fun fight with him, and maybe talk to that big forehead of his.

 

I love how he turns out in Final Buu and GT, the level of development he gets, to be able to become like that, is always fantastic!

 

[{*Sips* Well, with what we talked about yesterday, you might be able, because otherwise, in base, only if Goku somehow got a massive boot out of nowhere to be your training partner as an equal- Chotto mate *cling*}]

 

Kro... I am gonna explain to him, how Zenkai works, if I get him to at least 600, he'll be able to help me as a sparring partner that doesn't get one hit K.O.

 

Yeah, I lost yesterday, but when I get better and more experienced, Goku is gonna fall behind, I don't want that, I want to see him at his best.

 

[{Super Idea Muun, he's the protagonist, so sticking to him gives you a lot of plot armor, as well as gaining some friends.}]

 

Heh... seems nice enough for me, but the plot one will be proven when I get myself inside a death situation.

 

*flap**flap*

 

Seeing Goku walking back, I follow again.

 

He reaches his house and starts to warm up.

 

I stop on top of his house.

 

'RETURN!'

 

*Boom*

 

With the thought to go back, my body explodes in smoke and I appear, sitting at the edge of his ceiling with my legs interlocked.

 

Sensei flinches and look's up, smiling.

 

“So you finally showed up Mumei, ready to start?”- He points towards the way where we trained last time.

 

I smile and nod.-” Let's go! This time, I will win!”

 

*puuush*

 

Jumping down and landing very lightly like before.

 

*tap* *tap*

 

'Uhhh?! Did she get stronger? It's not very noticeable, but she did indeed, it's incredible!'

 

I follow him as he walks, both of us smiling, I am trying very hard to control the.... how do I even call that? Dark Side? Too edgy even for me. Alter Ego? Nah, Hmmmm.

 

[{ *Gulps * How about 'Owl Side'? It's simple, and sounds nice, doesn't it?}]

 

Owl Side? Yeah, I like it.

 

Well, I am trying to suppress it because I don't want to scare my teacher ya know? 

 

I run a little to walk by his side.

 

He's smaller than me, so it's a little funny.

 

We walk, a pretty nice silence between us.

 

“Oh, Gok- I mean Sensei! Do you know about our traits as Saiyans?”- I will be direct to the point.

 

He looks up at me a little confused.

 

“What, Traits? So we got something special, outside being super strong and having s tail?”- Oh you poor innocent child, if you knew the shit that's going to happen to us in forward.

 

“Ye, we do be monkey people, buut, we also have pretty stupid potentials, look at me, a hybrid, with some time of training, and I will be already able to face you, but don't get that as an insult, is just some of us are born stronger than others, but even so, your talent is one high up there Sensei!”- I need to breathe, and let him absorb the information.

 

He put his hand beneath his chin, thinking.

 

“So there's a power gap in birth? Wow, so I must have been pretty weak! But nothing some hard work doesn't fix ehehehe!*scratches head*”- Man, I want to hug you, such a Chad.

 

“Ehehe, that you're right, but being already at this level feels like a cheat, but I ain't complaining. But we also have another trait, that got us feared in various parts of the universe (Besides of Big Monkey) when we get back from a heavy fight, or an almost-death experience, we get stronger!  You must have felt it before, right after an incredibly brutal fight, you got even stronger! Right?”

 

His eyes widened a lot, yeah Goku, we have hacks too, not Frieza hacks, but still hacks.

 

Talking about Frieza, I will ask for his potential to be stacked with mine in the future, I don't give two fucks, the guy's not getting Super Saiyan Blue level with my ass around!

 

But that's for the future when I get something to limit my strength to whatever I want!

 

[{ Okay I am back, I heard the final part, so getting the white lizard potential when you get your adventure thingy? Could be the move, after all, I doubt you'll want to train like crazy, as they do in Super.}]

 

Hell no I don't, they go so much in the HTC on Super that I would prefer to sleep a whole year!

 

I will go a maximum of 2 years in there, not more, fuck that's, too much time...

 

You know what... I am asking for Frieza Potential... Don't need to train, and with how many things I can do... I can be that one guy who just appears to show how much lacking others are!

 

[{Ow, so you are?}]

 

Fuck yeah, I am! Fuck it!

 

Ending my training, I will search for them!

 

I just don't need to train that much, and just train when needed, that should make, it, so I don't get on Super Level on the Buu saga.

 

[{ If you're really doing it, remember, as soon as you get his potential added to yours, expect one week or month equals as 100M PL gain, at the lowest, and at the maximum it could be 10B gain, or even more.}]

 

Damn it *sobs* THIS IS HARD!!! I WANNA HAVE FUN FIGHTS, NOT ONE HIT KILL EVERYONE!!! AHHHHHH!

 

We finally get to the place we're going to train.

 

Goku turns to me.

 

“What you said, is indeed true, I got even stronger after fighting both Piccolos, and stronger after almost dying to the Sacred water, so with that said, I have some Senzus with me! We can train until we can't stand anymore, and get even stronger Mumei!”

 

“Ehehe...”- Too much.... A little bit too much, isn't it?

 

[{ You go take them Zenkais Muun, you'll need them, so, shoo, shoo~}]

 

“Well I am pumped up, LET'S START!”- Goku jumps back and gets in his stance.

 

MOM!!! HERP MEEE!!-” Ehehe, Yeah... Lez go...”

 

___________

 

_________

 

_______

 

___

 

_

 

And that's how I started training, making my fight in the previous day, look like a joke at how much I was beaten.

 

.

 

[{You're okay, here's a berry.}]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was so unsure if I should give her that much potential or not, but it would be so boring, that Muun would have to do nothing, and just training a week gets her SSJ, and she deletes everyone.

So no crazy lizard potential.

Ye~

 

108