Chap 9- This just isn’t fair anymore….
2.2k 12 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 9- This just isn't fair anymore....:

_________

(A/N: Just want to say, Mumei does NOT like to train like crazy, yes, she likes fighting, but come on, she was lazy as fuck in her last life, you think she will not be here too?)

 

(A/N: Small fixes.)
_________

__________

{Mumei; Training Grounds: 06:16 p.m}

 

I just want to say.

 

Raditz, you're fucked, to a level, you don't even understand.

 

“HAH!”- I duck a punch from Goku.

 

“Haiya!”- And kick back to his side.

 

He blocks with both his arms, but I am not that easy!

 

“HAHHH!”- My Ki flares up, *Boom!* I sent him flying to the side.

 

He does some flips with his hands while flying.

 

Finally, stopped looking at me.-” That really was something Mumei! Even after telling me about the Zenkais, we have that day... I was the only one eating the Senzus ehehee.”- Yeaaah, about that.

 

[{ I was telling you, *sigh* Even if you do not have control over your strength, your body, is still super tough to match it, so for you to get a Zenkai after what happened with Piccolo, and one like that, would be a miracle, you got from 250 PL to 500 PL, small one, yeah just some bleeding cuts, but Muun, a Saiyan would get some power from those, I think just some 40s? And the fact that you weren't used to pain, didn't help.}]

 

Need to fire anything more on my face? Geez...

 

I know, BUT! I now have control over my Powers Bitches!

 

KRO SHOW ME MY STATS!

 

[{Could have asked more gently you know?

 

Here:■■■■■■■■■■

 

VVVVV--STATS--VVVVV

 

■Name: Mumei the Owl

 

■Gender: Female

 

■Race: Civilization Owl/Saiyan Hybrid

 

■Height: 178 cm

 

■Title: Traveler

 

■Power Level: 500 (Casual-Supressed) -  3.300 (MAX)

 

■Forms: □Owl [Mastery 25%](-0.5x PL, but flight is 3x faster)

 

■Skills:

 

●” Ki control “( Low-High)[Mastery 29%](Passive): Control the energies of the surroundings, and now control your own powers.

 

.

 

●” Flight “(Owl Trait)[Mastery 28%]: As the name says, you fly.

 

.

 

●” Zenkai Plus “(Owl + Saiyan Trait)(Passive): An exponential power that the Saiyans have, now works 5x or more on you as a hybrid. (Situation to work at 100% must be a to-the-death fight)

 

.

 

●” Owltra Instinct “[ Instincts ]: (Owl Trait)(Passive) [Mastery 13%][Increase in 40% in PL] You can dodge and attack on Instinct, only go as far as your own will goes, and when entered concentration levels Increase as well, not to be confused with UI, because it's not an absolute thing as UI is.}]

 

.

 

●” Martial Arts “: Basics Advanced[Mastery 31%](-C Rank): You can fight with fighters who are experienced easily.

 

.

 

●” Owl Side “: [Mastery 1.3%]: The power that comes from the will to cause chaos, and have fun while doing it, gives a bonus in strength that can go from a little, to even overpowering, while exuding an aura of incredible killing intent.

 

.

_________________________

■■■■■■■■■■■an }]

 

.

 

.

 

 

I know, I know, is it not an absurd Increase?

 

My PL is crazy high, Goku is around 2.5k PL too since he got a lot of Zenkais, it's not even funny.

 

After I got better at fighting, that was like day 5 I think, I started to actually hit him way harder.

 

So in the end, I go barely injured, It did hurt like a bitch, but just some cuts after tanking a Kamehameha wave, that Hospital Trip was working wonders, and after training, just the act of us two training got me stronger too.

 

Fighting and training like this is fun! What's not fun is locking yourself in a chamber for a year without anything else to do!

 

While training here, I got to go around in Owl form, and see the forest, Fucking beautiful, is all I say.

 

My mastery over things got a little better, couldn't train everything, it but was still guud.

 

I still find it bizarre how my Zenkais work tho... I still remember Goku got to 600 or something in PL, when we fought, I was close, to 620 If I remember correctly?

 

[{655}]

 

Yeah that, Man, that was the most fun I had in my life until now, because of his high control in Ki and his experience, he matched my strength perfectly, and you may say 655 is a low number? I was fucking trying to get a hang of my power okay! Took me about 1 week and a half to get used to 90% of my power! So I was basically training suppressed before.

 

And when I got to my 100% Goku was close to me, now that I think about it, Kro what happened to the power I got meanwhile getting used to my body?

 

[{Hmm, I really can't put my finger on where it got, but it's somewhere, hmmm *click**click* Ooohh, I forgot about this, hidden power Muun, basically, all that power got there because you couldn't use it all.}]

 

Fuck... Namek it's then.

 

But coming back to the topic, I got stronger like this, in 2 months, no gravity chamber, no HTC, no Divinity training, fucking waking up, doing push-ups, walking around, fighting the guy who can eat a mountain, looking around the world at fucking hyper speed as an Owl, repeat.

 

Seriously, I did that, for 2 months...

 

And I am equal to 2 Raditz, I am good, and with my hidden power being hidden like Kro said, Bitch on Namek, I am going Super Saiyan 2, just watch it!

 

[{I wouldn't be surprised... But Muun, the thing you're working towards right now, it's not even at [10%] done, so I can't recognize it as a true technique.}]

 

No prob, I can't touch it until I get better at using the big guy, then I can try to finalize it.

 

But that's basically it, got strong, Zenkai didn't work as a hack, will probably work when Vegeta comes around, Hmmm I will just train my techniques when I get to 10k, I want THAT ZENKAI!

 

[{ *Giggles * Calm down a bit}]

 

Nop.

 

*Sigh*

 

“What's up Mumei? We got a lot stronger! Even Piccolo is nothing right now! He must even be sad hahaha!”- Oh he's like an Owl pooped on his head or something.

 

I didn't do anything, is just a phrase, a phrase!

 

“Yeah... But I expect my Zenkai to be HUGEE... Guess I need the right scenario to get them...”-I look down clenching my hands.

 

“Ahh, don't get demotivated! But I need to say, I probably got the better end of the stick here, but you skyrocketed after that one fight we had! I couldn't even see you move after it!”- Yeah... but that's the thing! I got 2 big Zenkais, not Namek level.

 

You know what? I will just let it go, still got a lot of time, and I probably will not do jack shit.

 

[{Except training your techniques?}]

 

Except training them, yus.

 

But with 3k PL, I can do whatever I want...

 

[{Muun, your Owl Side, control it.}]

 

Ah, yes, sorry!

 

Uhh...

 

“So what will you do now Goku? I plan to travel the world now.”- I tap my hands together to get the dust out of them.

 

“Hmm, Chi-Chi said she's pregnant, I don't know what it means, but she's been pretty angry recently.”- So I have more than 4 years until Raditz shows up.

 

“My congratulations, you'll be a dad, if you even know what that is”- I smile at him and give a thumbs up.

 

He probably doesn't.

 

I will show up one time or another to check on them, if I can change Chi-Chi a little, Gohan will not be such a crybaby when Piccolo takes him to train... wait... Hmm, got an Idea.

 

[{ It could work, Gohan will consider you his aunt and Piccolo would not let go of a chance to get even stronger.}]

 

I will go for that when the time comes then.*nods*

 

I look down at the full Saiyan who's again confused, HOW THE FUCK, DID YOU FUCK!?!?

 

*cough* Sorry for that.

 

I crouch down and open my arms.

 

“Give me a hug? We will probably not be seeing each other for a very long time Sensei, I was happy from learning from the best!”- I actually was.

 

He and his wife, have been such good people, Chi-Chi after seeing I was just a young girl who wanted to get stronger, stop acting like I was going to steal her husband, and Goku, is just as dense as he's good.

 

We didn't talk much while training, besides giving tips, but we did go fishing and ate a lot.

 

He walks towards me and gives me a bear hug.

 

I taught him some basic communication stuff, hugs, handshaking, etc.

 

“See you around Mumei, and when you get by, don't hesitate to stop by! Hahaha!”- I just smile and pat his back.

 

“Will do, cya around, and get stronger!*smile*”-*FUUUUSH* disappearing from my spot, leaving him alone there, he laughs a little.

 

“Cya around... And now is my turn to say it... I will win next time! *smiles*”

 

I moved at high speeds toward the sky in my Owl form.

 

'Well let's go Kro, we did get way stronger, but more should be too much for right now!'- I fly at high speeds toward a random direction.

 

[{*sigh* You really don't want to ruin the plot, huh? 2 months and 3K PL, shows how strong you can get, even not at full potential, now get on a Gravity chamber, and you'll see the results, *cling* I will drink some coffee, later.}]

 

My system just left me alone...

 

That's something, and yes, she has a whole house on whatever she is, confirmed after some time.

 

She got a little bit less narcissistic, but it escapes sometimes.

 

*WUNSCH*

 

Cutting the sky clouds in half as I fly, I need to think about what to do now.

 

I will come back in a year, need to see Gohan.

 

Chi-Chi will put too many math equations on the boi's head, I need to put some candy there too.

 

WOHOO!”- It's what I will do!

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

______________

{PoV Kro's House}

 

*Pouring sounds*

 

Muun right now is really sad about how things turned out.

 

*Sip*

 

And I can understand, she probably wanted to get the big Zenkai, so she didn't need to worry about training for Vegeta.

 

*sips*-”Ahhhhh~”

 

But still... Her hidden power...

 

Staring at the screen in front of me.

 

[ Mumei's True Hidden Power ??.???]

 

*sip*

 

Muun, you got what you wanted, to a crazy level, probably the Hospital accident and the two fights she had par-on-par with Son-Goku, and this number will grow.

 

“And when she gets there, it'll be pretty stupid or big. *sigh*”

 

Looking at a lamp on the white ceiling.

 

“If she wanted... she could... tsk, but she will never, she wants to fight and have fun... Just wait until you get an [Upgrade Card], I will personally teach you some lessons, you dam cutely birb of person!”

 

I drink the rest of the coffee and go back to the computer main control, yep, I have a house, and everything in this virtual world.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

_______________

{PoV Piccolo; Desert}

 

I... I don't know anymore.

 

These past two months, I have trained so much... without stopping, one gorsh dammed second!

 

Right now I am dropped to my knees sweating a lot.

 

“I didn't even come closer to those two I felt that day grrrrrrr!”- Some months ago, I felt two surreal powers.

 

One was Goku, the other I don't know, but I know it's stronger than he is!

 

I was exasperated, they got so, so strong, I started to train without stopping, not even one second, but.... they were so much ahead!

 

Tried so many types of training... no stopping! “GRRR!!”

 

And they together got to such a high level!

 

DAMN YOU TWOO!!!!!!

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Hey you, like Power Levels?

 

Goku: (Suppressed – 450) - (Full Power - 2.500)

 

Mumei: (Suppressed/Casual – 500) – (Full Power - 3.300)

 

Piccolo: (Suppressed – 600) - (Full Power - 1.200)

 

Will say it again, Mumei's Power from the Zenkais she got with Goku, is there, but hidden, all that power she would have gained but couldn't use at that moment is there.

 Why? Well, it took her the whole two months to get 100% used, to her body and powers, so she wasn't getting the full gains, but they're there.

But it still has 3k of power, I need a story okay *sobs* so no 5 digits for now^^

 

 

106