Chap 10- Going around
2.1k 8 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 10- Going around:

____________

A/N: Small fixes.

___________

{PoV Mumei; ??? Skies; 06:48 p.m}

 

''Woho~hoho~ho''- This is kinda fun, like singing with hums, but way cooler.

 

[{ It's cute and all, but turn left here, and go straight for about 10 minutes.}]

 

Thank you, Cortana.

 

[{ Who the f- Uh... making references with that one huh, ahaha, funny.}]

 

Sarcastic, aren't we? But your voice does sound nice.

 

[{ ....... I will be right back, need 5 minutes for more coffee... or something}]

 

The system screen turns red and disappears.

 

Oh yeah, baby, a win for the Owl team, and a loss for the helicopter team.

 

Looking at the clouds passing by, they're just white lines at this point.

 

Flying at high speed sure is fun, but planning around cool places is way cooler.

 

*WUSHHHHHHHH*

 

So I am still thinking about what to do, but right now I have an idea in my head.

 

Cities.

 

I'mma go around them, doing things, might find some things to here and there, could work, maybe find a Dojo or something, and challenge them*smiles*.

 

Zooming past a highway I see some white constructions getting closer and closer.

 

[{ Okay, I am indeed back, and uh, you're already arriving at Central City, cool *sips*.}]

 

Yeah, the place looks so symmetrical, is kinda too boring but cool at the same time.

 

[{ Symmetrical?*sip* Yeah, the vibes from far away give that feeling now that you said it...}].

 

Ye.

 

I fly a little faster to get there earlier.

 

I get past a lot of cars that drove by, some were looking up at me, but they must have just seen clouds being split apart.

 

'Heh, weak.'- A smile somehow forms on my beak.

 

[{ Mumei... }]

 

My bad.

 

I get lower and lower, finally being at the building's altitude.

 

I see a lot of people walking by.

 

Starting to go down.

 

Lowering even more towards an alleyway direction, I descend.

 

And getting closer to the ground.

 

*BOM*

 

Smoke explodes everywhere.

 

*Tap**tap*

 

“Okay, let's see this place!”

 

[{ Be careful Muun, don't want you smashing people's hands with a handshake...}]

 

Oi! I have fully controlled over my power now dammit!

 

I walk out of the Alley, and Wow.

 

“From down here, things look so much cooler....”- Huge buildings, with different types of proportions all around me.

 

And different markets everywhere on the other side of the road.

 

The highway that goes through the city is full of floating vehicles coming and going at high speeds.

 

I start to walk around.

 

Passing by some people who look a little at me with a weird looks, but just looking at them, they practically disappear.

 

[{ Muun, you Physique is that from a fighter, it's obvious they wouldn't even try gossiping about you!}]

 

Ya sound very prideful there, but I can see that I am pretty tall for this world woman's standards in size.

 

Walking through stores, and bars and finally getting to what I was searching for.

 

“ Restaurant Zeto? Good enough, got some Zeni I rob- *cough* *cough* Rented! From some bad guys!

 

*Ding*

 

Walking forward and opening the door open lightly, a little bell rings out.

 

I look around, and almost not one soul is around.

 

Walking towards the balcony with a girl with red hair and eyes and pale skin.

 

She's focused on what looks like to be a smartphone? I dunno, it's a green screen that looks to be a smartphone.

 

I just look behind her, there's a menu.

 

' 150 Zenis for the Combo with pancakes...'

 

“Uh, hai?”- I wave toward her face.

 

“WHAATTHATATA?!?!?!”- She jumps up and looks around startled.

 

Finally, her eyes land on me, and I  just wave a little at her.

 

She's small like her head reaches my chest *snickers silently*.

 

“Oh? Oh! G-Good evening Miss! How can I help you today!”- We're going to ignore that then? Kay, fine by me.

 

I point towards the combo with pancakes.-” I would like 5 of those, and 3 large sodas, for the sodas, whatever you choose is fine by me.”

 

She sweats a little.-” O-Okay... it'll be *click* *click* 950 Zeni's miss!”- Hmm, Naisu, I have only 2k on me right now.

 

I put my hand in my pocket and get the money, pay up and sit in one of the chairs in front of the balcony to wait for my food.

 

I sit down with my back to the balcony, looking outside the window, looking at the movement, resting one leg on top of the other, while opening my arms and resting the balcony behind me lazily.

 

'So what are we doing to kill some time after this?'- I need ideas.

 

[{ Could make a driver's license, fight in tournaments and become a celebrity, play any sport and be the best in everything, or train the technique you want, but like as we talked, just next week you can start training it.}]

 

Yeah, by then It will have shown up already.

 

I look at the civilians, those who will hardly even know what the world will go through in the future.

 

Saiyans, Androids, Cell, Buu, and so much more shit are going to happen.

 

My objective is to help them until Super rolls in like I said, and I have a pretty high reason, besides Goku and Vegeta just slapping the shit out of everyone.

 

Divine Beings.

 

Beerus and Whis, and even Zeno, will take a liking to earth and Goku, Beerus taking a liking to Vegeta way ahead, and helping him get Ultra Ego.

 

Then it'll be pretty damn hard for the motherfuckers to mess around and say.-” I WILL DESTROY THE UNIVERSE! BLAH BLAH!”- And why not wake up Beerus before it then? Ya wanna die you crazy bitch?

 

[{ Muun.... you're starting to get schizophrenic....*sobs* my poor little Owl...}]

 

OI! I am okay, just talking to myself, that's all!

 

*BANG!*

 

“Uhh?”- I look to the side where the loud sound came from.

 

A group of 3 guys, in dark jackets and some beards that look like an ass, and frowning towards every molecule they see.

 

If these bitches open their mouths, be a cliché line, I promise you, I will triple K.O your bearded ass out of this fucking place.

 

.

 

.

 

.

______________:

{PoV Guod Men; Zeto Restaurant; 07:03 p.m}

 

Me and the bois park our bikes while looking at the place we love to eat!

 

“OI! Who'se Pay'in today?”- Asks the blonde Toddy, my childhood friend, he's a super nice guy, despite also having the problem of frowning at all emotions we express like us *sigh*.

 

“Me it isn't, I paid the check last visit!”- That's Tight, a black, and red-haired tall man with black round glasses, he's a gentleman, his wife too is such an enjoyable person.

 

“Well, I guess I am paying today!!”- I yell a little loud, and we three laugh while entering the place.

 

Doing so, Tight hands slip, and he bangs the door a little too hard.

 

“Oh my bad, little Uzie will kill us...”- We take some steps inside talking between ourselves a bit.

 

But I froze on the spot when I see a pretty tall girl on the counter.

 

She looks normal... But the vibe she's giving me... If I do something she doesn't like, I will regret it...*gulps*.

 

The others must have felt as well, Tight takes off his glasses and moves forward...

 

WAIT WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!

 

“Little sis.... c-can you tell these old men, w-what did we do?”-  He's trembling while bowing his head.

 

She slowly turns her head towards Tight, and.... tilts her head to the side?

 

“OOOO! You're good guys! Sorry hehe, the clothes you people use, made me think you would start yelling and commanding stuff around ahahaha!”-.... Well, at least we're not that*sigh*.

 

“Ooh, no problem, we get that a lot wahahaha!”- Tight scratches his head while laughing.

 

The tension in the air goes away, and we sit on a table close to the glass towards the outside.

 

*creak*

 

We sit down and look at the menu a little.

 

“Hey Guod, and your daughter? How is she?”- Truth asks while looking up from his menu a little.

 

“Oh she's good, college was pretty tiring, so she's just being a lazy dango right now, I don't judge her, you needed to see her eyes, they were so lifeless when she got home wehehehe.”- I laughed remembering the image of her getting home almost fainting, she was just tired.

 

“Goo'die to kno'wye, suchie a goodi'e kid deser'ves better.”- Toddy nods as he talks.

 

Indeed, now is her time to cool off, so that's why I got here with the boys, and we are here to eat!!

 

*cling* *cling*

 

Looking at the balcony again, towards the girl with two feathers in her head.

 

“Eh?”- My eyes bulge, prompting my two other friends to look too.

 

There's a mountain of pancakes in front of the girl, with some large soda refills.

 

She ain't eating tha-

 

*cling*

 

She takes the fork and knife and starts to eat at speeds I never thought were possible.

 

Not only that, but she sometimes stops and takes a large gulp of soda before continuing her meal.

 

Uzie wipes her forehead with closed eyes, and when she opens them, they almost go out of her sockets.

 

The girl is almost halfway through the pancakes.

 

Turning towards us, Uzie walks like a robot.

 

*snaps out of it* Oh... it's you, boys! What can I do for you today *smile*”- Now that's professionalism!

 

“Same as always for me.”- Tight says while shaking a little.

 

“Yey, sam'ey ol' fer meh.''- Toddy is not a lot better.

 

“*cough* Same for me... but Uzie, ya know the gurl?”- I whisper the last part and point towards the feather girl.

 

She just shakes her head.-” Just showed up, an adventurer or traveler probably, she's nice, but I didn't expect to have such a large... appetite.”- Oh that I know.

 

*cling*

 

I look back at the girl... one second I took my eyes off her... she ended.

 

She had eaten everything.

 

She gets up, stretches a little, and walks towards the door.

 

“Thank you for coming by, come again!”- Uzie yells to the girl.

 

The other just turns around and nods.-” Sure.”- *ding* she walks outside, she sure a mysterio-

 

“*BURRRRRP* Ah this is the good stuff! What? Kro, let me be!”- ... I guess not everyone is perfect and does that girl have problems? God that would explain why she had that vibe earlier...

 

Poor girl...

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

 

(A/N: Will focus a little on [Soul of Flames] now, will do the chaps I made the summaries there for, then go back to this one, I am having a blast making this, I love DB to my heart.)

 

105