Chap 15- Where the f- Oh hai!
1.9k 12 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 15- Where the f- Oh hai!:

________________

( A/N: Small fix)

_____________

{Pov Mumei; ?????}

 

Have you ever felt like you couldn't move after waking up? I think it's called sleep paralysis, isn't it?

 

Well, what you know, I am just like that right now.

 

Can't move shit, just floating? Swimming? Flying?

 

I don't know, can't really say what's happening around me at the moment.

 

I remember Kro screaming, so something must have gotten really wrong.

 

But I am conscious, so that's good right?

 

If I died... I swear I am coming back with Super Saiyan God to kick Kro's ass!!

 

*ding*

 

Huh?

 

*Ding*

 

Again... that's the system sound... but I can't see shit.

 

*DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

 

FUCK!! LOUD! TOO LOUD!!

 

My head doesn't move at all, so I can't really look at whatever that was.

 

Everything continues with just silence, after that loud noises.

 

Kro must be trying to do something.

 

I will nap then, she's sure to help me.

 

After all, she's still Kro in the end.*mind smile*.

 

___________

{Pov Kro; Kro's home}

 

Damnit.....*loud clicking noises*

 

Damnit, damnit, DAMNIT!!!!

 

The system, or better saying my source, it had an error, in the program, I was going to use to make us hibernate for a time.

 

Now Muun's is somewhere in the void around here.

 

*Clicking noises*

 

"She probably can't do anything, the void negates everything, so she is probably just sleeping right now, her existence being tied to mine will impede her erasure, so that's one thing less to worry about I guess."- But I still worried...

 

It's my fault, I didn't double-check the code, the lines, it must have been a bug or something somewhere there.

 

*Clenches fist*

 

Muun trusted me, and this is what I do?

 

She's so bad at showing it, but I can tell, her mind was a total chaos when she arrived at this world.

 

Luckily the Original Mumei's body personality fused with Muun's own, giving her a somewhat easiness, and craziness too.

 

And when she found me, it was like... the original personality was showing huge amounts of trust towards me...

 

I had watched some of Muun's memories regarding OG Mumei and Kronii, and what a duo.

 

Fauna and the two are like the perfect friend group, joke intended.

 

So the OG trust, together with Muun's knowledge must have fused... making her trust even more on me... but now that I think about it... why do I have the wardens characteristics?

 

...

 

*Ding*

 

My thoughts are cut short when a screen pops up on my front...

 

"Found you Muun... now wait, just need to find the exact coordinates, and write some lines for you to get here! *CLICKING NOISES INTENSIFIES!*"

 

I type line after line of code, when you are the core of a system you get some pretty good knowing about these type of stuff.

 

I look at my screen, seeing each like of code, confirming everything is in its right place.

 

Can't risk another bug, and after checking each one at super speeds, I execute it.

 

"Let's do this then, need to get her out of that place, the void isn't a chill place, it's more like a prison, and knowing Muun, she will be shouting in her mind after waking up *snickers*"- *creaak* Getting up from my chair, I stretch a little and look towards my screen with a serious look.

 

"Activate [107169: Code_Save_Mum], at full capacity, bring her here the fastest you can!!"- Executing my program, I see it glow in blue and light blue colors, my screen keeps glowing and almost blind my eyes, I raise an arm to block my eyes from the intense light.

 

*Ding*

 

Finally, it stops after a little while, was like 10 seconds, pretty fast, I am the best at doing these stuff obviously it will be good!... earlier was a just a small... miscalculation? YEAH!

 

I see a loading bar on my screen.

 

[[Transporting Muun 07%]]

 

Oh, it's going to take a while huh.

 

I wrote a code to teleport Muun to here, so it will take a while.

 

*creak*

 

Sitting on my chair again, I put my arm on the armrest and lean on it.

 

Looking at the screen that's now at 9%.

 

Going to take some time...

 

I will nap a little, while she's still loading.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

I am sorry Muun...

 

___________

{Pov Mumei; Void ????}

'-It's me that I spite

As I stand up and fight

The only thing I know for real

There will be blood-shed

The man -*DING* FUUUC-' I have been singing for what felt like an hour now.

 

And then suddenly there's a blue screen on face, literally, I can kiss this thing with how close it is.

 

Looking at it better, I see a percentage?

 

[[Transporting Muun 13%]]

 

Ohhhhh, she really did it!

 

Well now all I have to do is play the waiting game, well I was already playing it.

 

I just need to don't look at the screen, distracting my self with something other than it will make time go by faster!

 

And I was singing some songs I still remember, and there are some others I didn't even know I had decorated.

 

But that's what I am going to do now- 'Singing~ In mah mind~ I gooooooo~'

 

_________

{Pov Goku; Wastelands: 04:43 p.m}

 

"HAAAAH!!!"- I rush forward, dust being risen behind me with how much force I took that step out.

 

"GAAAAH!!!!"- Piccolo does the same.

 

We clash, I punch to his face with a right straight punch, he blocks it, and goes to my left side and punches my abdomen.

 

"UOOOOH!!"- I spit a little of saliva, he smiles and spins kicking me with a spinning right kick.

 

I raise both hands in the last second.

 

*BANNG!!*

 

*FHSSSSS*

 

Making me just slide back.

 

"What happened Goku? *smiles* Where's all that confidence you had minutes earlier?"- Damn, he really got even stronger! It's crazy!

 

"Ehehehe, Piccolo you really are a box of surprises, who would have known that training with Mumei would put you so high!"- I take my stance again, he really got stronger, if I don't take him seriously I could really end up defeated.

 

"Huh, She really is a monster, and is even more now, I don't think the both of us combined can give her a run for her money, it's pretty crazy, and how I got this much stronger so fast? Her way of training, it's brutal but effective, but she too got absurdly stronger herself."- He takes his stance himself.

 

My eyes widen at his statement, Mumei can take both of us and still win? Now that's scary ehehe.*sweats*-" Damn... So she's that high already huh... So tell me Piccolo, what made you came search me for?"- He had come to my house saying he wanted to talk.

 

Chi-Chi almost had a heart attack seeing him...

 

"As much as I hate saying this, we probably right now, together with the Owl, are the three strongest beings on this planet, she herself doesn't want to train much, but we Goku, *serious face* We could, I am lowering my pride to reach that damn Owl, if we train with her, she will get stronger, but if we do with ourselves, *smirks* it could work!"

 

So that's what he wants... But now that he's saying this, I can see his side.

 

Mumei training just two months took us to another level, same for Piccolo for one month!

 

Imagine if she trained seriously? She would be too high for anyone, and is probably why she doesn't want that, she wants fun fights, and I can see her side.

 

"Ehehe, seeing you came for me with such a reason is truly a good feeling Piccolo, and I accept it! Mumei is probably on another level again, but we together maybe be able to reach it, and give her a fight when she comes around!"- Now that I say this... her Ki disappeared a few hours earlier.

 

Maybe she lowered to go around without making people worry too much? I could see that, her Ki was so huge, and I don't think she even fully released it yet!

 

If she was keeping up with Piccolo for training’s sake, imagine where she stands without holding back!

 

Now I am getting my self excited too!

 

"Then what you're waiting! Let's start!! HAAAA!!"- He dashes forward.

 

"Okay!!! Then let's do this!! *Bom* HAAAAAA!!!"- Exploding forward I follow his lead.

 

We get front to front both with Ki blast in both our hands.

 

I jump to the side and fire mine, hitting the ground where he stands, raising dust, so I could rush forward.

 

*Booom*

 

But without me noticing.

 

"Think faster Goku!!"- "WHA-"

 

*booom*

 

Piccolo appeared at my side and exploded a Ki blast to my chest.

 

"UAAGHH!"- I flip to the side getting some distance between us.

 

We both stare at one another eyes.

 

He's smiling proudly, and now just my blue shirt in on...

 

"Huff.... Nice shot Piccolo, but it's not going to happen again! HAAAAHG!"- I flare up my Ki, he's using more than me from the looks of it.

 

My white aura explodes, making little cracks on the ground.

 

"Round 2 will be mine now, Piccolo!"- I get ready to go with everything again.

 

"Hmphy, try your best, because it's not happening!"

 

_____________

 

We fought for the rest of the day, and that marked our start of training, Piccolo seemed to have changed after being beaten around by Mumei from the looks of it.*snickers*

 

____________

 

{Above the clouds}

 

A place that floats above earth with just a small pole beneath it that seems to hold it, physics said bye bye a long time ago to said place, here where just a few people know about it Location and existence.

 

Floats a place where the one who's said to be 'God' stands and watches the ones beneath him.

 

A palace that floats in this little place, holds the chamber where time is broken.

 

Right now a very familiar green looking guy in white robes looks down from the floating island.

 

His face full of conflicts, because of a certain being who he never expected to appear and change so much in the 3 months that she stayed around.

 

*step*

 

*step*

 

Another one joins his side, a black genie with bulging open eyes, like they have seen everything.

 

"Does Kami-sama have any other interest on those under?"- He asks trying to find what the 'God' is looking for.

 

"Precisely, the girl named Mumei, she disappeared for complete, something must have happened to her, but still she made a huge change with both Goku and Piccolo. Even more with my counter apart, he has changed, seeing someone as high as the girl probably put some questions on his head if he was really capable of doing what he planned originally..."- He speaks in a calm voice while looking at another direction, where two very powerful energies clash.

 

"Oh, the girl who has a tail like Goku? She was indeed impressive, I could feel that she could destroy the whole planet if she wanted! But she hasn't used even half her strength until now... truly a fantastic individual!"- The genie nods at his own words.

 

"Piccolo is starting to change, and now with him and Goku training, they'll grow to height they never even dreamed before, Mumei on the other hand, when she appears again,*turns to genie * I would like to talk with her, if you could arrange that Mr.Popo, I would be greatly thankful."- He looks down one more time, not finding anything, he starts walking towards the palace.

 

The genie nods and continues to look down at the world.-" Then I shall find her, and bring her up here!"

 

He stays there trying to find something, but he would never find anything.

 

__________

{Pov Mumei; Void ????}

 

'Gogo power rangers turururu, Gog-*DING* GWAAA! WHAT?'- My focus now go back to the screen.

 

[[Teleporting Muun 98%: Preparing to start]]

 

Gosh, I was singing here!

 

Tsk, well it's time already, I think I even got a Singing Skill after I did it so much here... but I was doing it in my mind does it count?

 

Well see that later.

 

Tutu~ 99%~

 

Wait, where will I be teleported t-

 

*FUSHHHHHHHSS*

 

_______________

{Kro's home; void}

 

Everything was silent like always.

 

That's the void for you.

 

In a house that floats on this dark place, sleeps a tall girl with a good physique, about 180 cm, short dark blue hair, and wearing just a black sports bra and some black panties, other than that, just some black high socks on her legs.

 

She snores comically, sleeping on what looks to be a black gaming chair of sorts, in front of her a table, with a monitor on it

 

And on said screen a massage.

 

[[[Mumei is being transferred!!]]]

 

But the other just sleeps peacefully.

 

The screen starts to glow more and more, a blue light going out of it.

 

Being the only source of light inside the room besides a light Kro forgot to turn off on her kitchen.

 

The glow from the screen gets brighter and brighter.

 

And some noises can be heard coming from it.

 

They sound like someone yelling at the top of their lungs.

 

Finally, the screen explodes in brightness.

 

"ooooooOooooHHHHHH!!!!!"- Someone is shot out of the screen straight into the blue haired lady's lap, that was sleeping, making her have a violent waking up session.

 

"GWAAAAAAAAAK?!?!?!?!?"- She screams at the top of her lungs with pure confusion.

 

"Oh Hi."- The one to make the blue one scream, says, innocently.

 

●Here:

Spoiler

HUUUUGMEI

[collapse]

 

The one screaming finally stops, and looks at her lap, where the now Owl is sitting on sideways.

 

Her face goes to anger, then sadness, finally setting to happiness.-"MUUUUNNN!!!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!!! I AM SORRRYYYY!"- She hugs the girl in her lap, and Mumei doesn't even know how to react, she has just frozen up.

 

The dammed-bird-joker just didn't know what to say, so she opts to just act like nothing is happening.

 

"Nah no problem, that place was annoying tho, couldn't do anything."- She tries to move her hand to scratch her head, but she can't, because Kro is hugging her still.

 

'Man this is awkward for me... I have a sense of familiarity, seeing Kro in front of me like this... They say people hide their selves or show their real selves behind a screen... '- *pat**pat*

 

Muun just pats Kro's back.

 

Both stay like that for a while, until Kro notices she is just wearing her underwear and bra, and run to her bathroom blushing like crazy, but not before getting up while holding the bird, then putting her on where Kro was sitting gently, and then jolting to the bathroom.

 

"That was... an experience, I guess? Buy wow.*looks around* This place is just like a modern apartment! Or a futuristic one for better saying! This place looks awesome!"- Mumei gets up from the chair, and walks around the house.

 

Seeing how Kro had a lot, and I mean a LOT, of paintings of herself.

 

When she got to the kitchen, she saw how normal it was, and kinda sighed and searched where Kro hides her coffee.

 

"Hmm here? *creak* Nop, maybe here *creak* Beep, wrong, and up here ?*creeak* Ding! Jackpot!"- Getting the can of coffee, she opens it and confirming her prize she nods.

 

"Dan~ Dan~"- She dances a little while lighting up the fire, and putting water on a pan she found.

 

It's what she found, it's what she's going to use!

 

Meanwhile, on the bathroom.

 

"HMMMMPYYYAAAM"- A muffled scream from Kro is heard, not by Muun because well, it was muffled.

 

She finally got her clothing on, and strangely enough the only thing she put on was a skirt, her sports bra seems to be her usual clothes here.

 

She looks in a mirror and sighs.

 

"God... such embarrassing scene for me! I was going to be up to welcome her uuhhhhhhgggg!!!"- She is almost hitting her head on her reflection, but before she does so, she strikes a pose.

 

And then goes back to despair.

 

"Okay, I can't keep her waiting forever! You got this Kro!*slap*"- Slapping both cheeks she goes to up her door.

 

And please be aware, the poor Kro had never had any, I mean nothing, of body contact with anyone, so she's a mess of a person when it comes to direction conversations.

 

"*sniff* Is Muun doing something?"- *Creak* She opens the door and follow the scent, but the closer she got to her kitchen, a voice got louder.

 

"Dan~ dan~ chikaku naru~ dandan ureshikunaru~"- Mumei was doing a little dance, her cloak on the balcony that divides the cooking area and the eating area.

 

Her suspenders were not tied, just loose going around as she danced a little, she was already putting the coffee on a bottle.

 

"Don~Do- Oh hai Kro! Ya want some coffee? Was feeling like drinking some!"- Mumei spins around with two cups in one hand, and the bottle in the other.

 

Kro straight face is now getting redder and redder, her attention for a second going at how Muun's chest area bounced a little.-' You're going to be my downfall Muun...*smiles*-" Sure, let me get some biscuits."

 

And that's how they spent a few hours talking, Mumei trying to fish any information out of the system core, meanwhile Kro was trying her best not to freeze again, and not to show Mumei how weak she was to direct interactions.

 

If only they knew that the program Kro had programmed to make them hibernate, was working and was not a totally a failure, they would be more attentive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ye, was drawing, so took a while, but extra Beeg chap for yall!

103