Chap 19- AuntMei
1.9k 11 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 19- AuntMei:

___________

(A/N: 3 to 5 days break bois, for me to refresh my head, and read some stuff, and maybe finish some other arts I have laying around.

 

Btw, Her entrance last Chap, was the Darth Vader theme. :)

 

So like always, have a good ride on this one^^)

 

________________

( A/N: Small fix)

___________

{Mount Paozu ; Goku's Home; 06:13 p.m}

 

Voices can be heard on a table in the mountain top, a small house in the middle of nowhere that homes one of the strongest beings on the planet earth.

 

There in its door is a green man with a white cape, resting his back on the door frame, looking inside at the four others, two women, another man with black spiked hair, and a little boy with a monkey tail.

 

The boy with a tail similar to Muun, is sitting on her lap, playing with her own tail that moves in his front, going a little too fast for him to catch.

 

 Doing so, with a warm smile on her face, and laughing from time to time at how clumsy the kid is.

 

The others look at her with smiles, Piccolo himself come a long way since being just a rag doll for Muun.-' She's stronger, way more than when she fought me..."

 

Goku too got way stronger, and now looks at Mumei with fierce eyes.-' How did you get so strong Mumei...'

 

His wife, Chi-Chi looks at the image of her son playing with the younger lady with a happy smile.-' Oh god, she's going to be such a good older sister! While these brutes just think about fighting, Mumei-chan at least have some brains!'

 

"Guh!!"- The Owl herself flinches a little. -' Why did I feel like an arrow just pierced through me right now?*sweats*'- She looks up from the child to Goku and Pickl- I mean Piccolo.

 

She gives them a better look, her eyes turning yellow with black dots for half a second, Chi-Chi didn't notice, but the other two did.

 

"Umu... the feeling you two are passing now is way different! I am proud you guys got so strong in such a short period of time!*smile*"- 'Kro? Are you there? Can you make me some estimation?'

 

[{Sure, *clicking noises* hmm, they gained pretty a lot of power, now exchanging the feeling of power they're giving, and making some quick mathematical equations to see how much times they got stronger, and putting in together their potential, and fighting partner.... Hmmm, Goku is on about in the powerhouse of 3.5K in PL, Piccolo is a little lower, on the 3.2K's in PL, without gravity training, and just fighting as sparing partners... that's some big gains for their normal selves, Goku must have gotten a Zenkai that put him above Piccolo.}]

 

'Ehehe~ They be almost strong as Nappa suppressed, he was what 6k at full power?'

 

[{ 7K's to 7.5K}]

 

'Ye, that, now they should get a way to reach his level, I will not even move until Vegeta gets here, I should have somehow limited my power gain...'- A little sad that she got so high at such early part of the story, she doesn't notice she sighs, making both other fighters flinch.

 

'Did she just sigh at us? Is she mocking us?*raises eyebrow*'- Piccolo looks at Goku, who too feels the same, a little taken back.

 

"Hey Mumei, I know you just got here, but what you think about a little spar? Me and Piccolo got crazy strong, so we wanted to test ourselves! What you think?"- Goku getting excited jumps ups from his seat.

 

His wife almost sighing loud, like it happened a lot of times already.

 

And oh boi, it did, Mumei was sometimes helping with the food, and talking to Chi-Chi about random things, and Goku would ask for a fight.

 

 Meanwhile, Mumei, was trying to make, so Chi-Chi doesn't torture Gohan, but most time was just Chi-Chi complaining and Muun listening and nodding,  sometimes giving an opinion here and there, she wasn't the best at giving tips.

 

[{But it worked Muun, now the poor boy will not suffer as he did, like, didn't she say basically-' Fuck the earth,  Gohan's studies are more important!'- When the Androids were about to show up? That's fucked up!}]

 

'I really wish, she doesn't turn like that... If worse comes, and she does turn that way, Kro, help me with teaching lil'Gohan? Like you have a super computer at your hands, so I buy some books, you explain them to me and I do to him, easy, But I will not understand anything I will be explaining as well... Sooo ye...'- Kro on the other side almost falls off her chair.

 

[{... Okay.... Can do...}]

 

'Thanks.....'

 

"Hey Mumei?"- Goku calls her out of her thinking time.

 

"Uh? OUH! Ye, ye! We can, both of you can come full power at me then!"- Saying so makes them not really believe their ears.

 

"You sure bird? We got way stronger ourselves, even if you are indeed strong, do you think it will be that easy?"- Piccolo stares at the girl, who just smiles.

 

"Try and see if I am bluffing, I can say even in Owl form I could take the both of you, but I am feeling merciful today!"- As she said that, Pickles face got turned to one of Vietnam flashbacks.

 

[{Poor guy... at least she was 3x faster, so if you can't see her move normally... you're basically dead in Owl Form...}]

 

'Ehehe, I put a trauma of Owls into Piccolo's head! Fear the Owls!!'- Mumei smug smiles grows.

 

She gets up and puts little Gohan back on Chi-Chi's lap, and walks outside.

 

She walks to a cleaning some meters away from the house, the two other follow close behind, Chi-Chi stays at the door, now with a chair and little Gohan on her lap, making some cute noises.-" Hymp, they're really barbarians, fighting such a beautiful lady as Mumei-chan... But she's indeed strong, she was fighting my Goku when she stayed around, and now even Piccolo said he was humiliated by her, just how strong she is?"

 

"Babuu! Aaub?"- Little Gohan looks at Mumei, who fires a thumps to him, making the little child smile happily.-" Auuub!"

 

"What it's Gohan? Wanting to see your aunt Mumei beat them? Ohoho, she will, but I am pretty sure, but your dad, Goku will not back down too!"

 

Mumei smiles and gets in her stance, jumping leg to leg.-"No Ki attacks, we don't want to destroy everything, show me where the training you both did got you!"- Shouting and making them both get off their weights on their clothes.

 

**THUD!**

 

**BAM!**

 

Jumping at how light he is, Goku shows his excited smile.-" Don't go down easy Mumei, I wanna see how much better you got since our last meeting!"

 

Piccolo now without his weighted clothes *crack* cracks his neck and get in position.- " Last time I was humiliated, now it's time fot pay back! Mumei!"

 

Muun just tenses her body, and the two of them get ready.

 

The silence being the only thing that followed the next 5 seconds on the battlefield, until.

 

*CRACK!*

 

*FUUSH!!*

 

Goku advances, at such speeds that cut even the wind making no sound.

 

Piccolo not wanting to be left behind, dashes too.

 

Both appear in each side of Mumei.

 

"AHHHH!! AH! AH! AH! AH!"- Goku punches with a jab, then follows by a cross and two sidekicks.

 

"GRAHHH!!! AH! AH!"- Piccolo does an over the head chop, and two jabs.

 

Mumei takes two steps back, effectively dodging the first two attacks from both, and when Goku launches the second kick, *grabs*-" OYAAAA!!!"

 

"WOAH!!! WOOOOOO!! *CLASH!*"- Mumei spins while grabbing onto Goku's leg, and launches him towards a tree formation.

 

*FUSH!!*- "Heh, that's not going to work Piccolo!"- She crunched down as the green one punched for her head, missing and almost tripping on the Owl.

 

"ooohhh! MUMEI SLAM!!!"- She springs back up and catches Piccolo by the under his chin, and jumps up.

 

*BOOOM!!*

 

She comes back down, bringing Piccolo's head down with her, and planting it on the ground.

 

Taking a few steps back, *clap* *clap* She claps her hands getting the dust out of it.

 

"You guys... That's all?*smug smile*"- She just crosses her arms.

 

Some sounds come from where the other Saiyan was launched, then finally from all the logs of wood that were destroyed, emerges Goku.-" Never said anything, but you really are strong... and what happened to Piccolo?"

 

He starts speaking seriously, but when he sees Piccolo comically trying to get his head out of the ground, he points at it.

 

Muun gives a look, and then looks back to the Saiyan waving her hand side to side with a little smile.-" Nah, don't worry about it, I just made a three points goal."

 

Blinking two times, Goku just shrugs and gets in his iconic stance.-" I am not going down easily Mumei... HAAAAH!"- He pushes the ground off, flying at high speed at Muun.

 

She gets in position. -'Okay then, let's see if can at least handle someone with double your strength!'

 

Goku throws a left punch with all his body, Muun just moves her head to her right side while launching an uppercut.

 

Intercepting it with his elbow, and kicking with a frontal kick, Goku tries his best to oppose her strength.

 

Muun raises her knee blocking the kick but pushing her back a little.

 

'He can follow up with at this level... well time that's Goku for you.'- Smiling she steps forward again, this time when she's about to fire another punch.

 

*Banng!!*

 

"Ah?"- She looks confused at her back, where a green open hand is making a cutting motion to her neck, it did indeed connect...  It did nothing.

 

Piccolo, couldn't believe it, his eyes open in shock and mouth doing so too.

 

'It didn't even make her flinch!!!!'

 

[{... Nice hit green dude, but this my-*cough*, this is the strongest Owl around!}]

 

Her eyes flickered red for a second, and Muun connected a punch into punch Goku and Piccolo's faces, for them, she didn't move, at all.

 

**BANG!!**

 

**THUD**

 

They both are sent flying, sliding across the ground, with both their eyes totally white.

 

"Hey, my face is out of limits, I like being a pretty Owl ya know? Luckily you didn't touch my feathers, Would have to kill ya.... Joking ahahaha!"- She cracks up a little, but the two couldn't hear her, both being totally wasted.

 

[{That was something...}]

 

Chi-Chi who was watching, claps her hands with stars in her eyes.

 

Gohan who just sawn this, had a strange fierce glow in his little kid's eyes.

 

Mumei comes laughing to the side of the little boy after one hitting both his fathers.

 

She hears a little bit about Chi-Chi, she is just complimenting Muun for talking in a language those two understand a word or two.

 

The Owl laughs at this, and ask if she can play with Gohan, the mother already seeing how the other acts with the little kid, accepts.

 

And Mumei goes around with Gohan in her shoulders, the child laughing with sounds his aunt makes, flying here and there.

 

He even tried to play with the feathers in her head, but she was extra fast, and taught him that it was a big No-No.

 

Instead, she gave him one of her fake Dragon Balls, and after such a situation she got back to flying around.

 

Until night, she played with him, and when he finally slept, she got back.

 

Putting him in his little bed, and going back to the Kitchen, and helping Chi-Chi with the food.

 

Only when she finished making the food, did those two appear, in a drunk like state.

 

Both didn't understand what happened, and Mumei said she used one of her fighting techniques she learned, and they couldn't handle it.

 

They complained about if it had anything to do with Ki, she just said it was a martial arts skill, and it increased her power, nothing more.

 

Now they had an even bigger goal, now their goal could probably be even double stronger than she shows.

 

Eating and talking about what they have been doing this year, Mumei just said she was with a friend and learning techniques and training them, while studying some stuff(DBZ anime).

 

Chi-Chi was overjoyed, knowing such a person could be around, she studied! That's something those around Goku(besides Bulma) didn't do at all!

 

That also almost made Kro cry, with how hard that arrow hit her.

 

[{Friend... you feed me.... hug me... even use my body as a pillow.... Friend....}]

 

To end the night, Mumei just jumped on the couch they had, and slept like a rock.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Some Power Level, before my break.

Here: 

.

Piccolo: 2.520 PL (Before) -- 3.200 PL (After the year)

 

Training with Goku is good, but the way Muun trained him, was brutal, he always needed to push his limits, as she was getting stronger and stronger, being intentional part of the training, or her Saiyan DNA acting up.

 

.

 

Goku: 2.650 PL (Before) -- 3.500 PL (After the year)

 

He got a better handling and bigger Increase, but same as Piccolo, they're training daily, but after Gohan was born, his training was cut even more.

.

 

 ●Owl Form Mumei 5.500 PL ( Speed 33.000 PL) [Owl Form -0.5x, but 3x Speed]

 

● Base Mumei: 11.000+ PL (Before) -- 11.000+ PL (After the year)

 

● OI Mumei: 15.400 PL [ Owltra Instinct +40%(base)]

 

● OS Mumei: 27.500 PL [Owl Side 2.5x]

 

●Serious Mumei: 38.500 PL  [ Owltra Instinct +40%(base)] +  [Owl Side 2.5x]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cyall around^^

ye~

 

90