Chap 20- It’s just a nightmare… right?
1.8k 29 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 20- It's just a nightmare... right?:

_________:

 

(A/N: Soooo, I am back baby woooooo-*disappears*

 

Anyways,  I got to think,  and I like the one chap per day vibe I was getting, maybe two if I am motivated.

 

But that's it, 1-2 chaps per day, aaaand I will stop with [Soul of Flames] for now, a Hiatus, there's so much I had planned, but I don't know if shit is going to work with the canon of DXD lol.

 

So have a good ride friends~)

 

________________

( A/N: Small fix)

 

_________:

{Pov Mumei; Goku's house 03:39 a.m}

 

Sooo, I have been laying down on this couch, heard Goku snoring sounds from the time.

 

But nothing out of the ordinary, Piccolo is probably meditating somewhere close by, Gohan still sleeping.

 

And me? Looking at the round ceiling, I like doing so while letting my mind go wild.

 

[{ ... You can always come back here, we have some things to do...}]

 

Ouh, I left, and you want me back already don't ya?

 

Ehehe, maybe~

 

[{ I... I regret asking ugh...}]

 

Don't need to cringe so hard, I will need to go back anyways, there's still two of three years until all the shit go down hill.

 

Talking about it, Raditz...

 

[{He's going to die, if he goes for Piccolo as canon, he's 100% dead.}]

 

Tru, could have some uses for him, He isn't that bad, a cunt, but not very bad.

 

If I work him up, to at least Nappa level....

 

fuck...

 

[{ You do that, and your power will probably shoot up the 20k's or more, so you should let Goku do it, still why don't you want to get stronger Muun? Like, I get it, want to fight the strong ones, but why?}]

 

I... Just don't feel right.

 

Like don't misunderstand me, I like the power, and would love stuff like Super Saiyan, but as of right now? Nah.

 

But...

 

We get on Namek, I am going totally nuts.

 

I will kick Frieza's ass, and get stupidly strong while doing it, maybe going further beyond, but that's the plan, ya know.

 

[{Uhum, We already talked about it, but still... I... I don't want to see you getting injured around... I get it, Zenkais are important, but don't be so easy going with this world Muun, you don't know if your presence will change something big or not in canon *mutters* furthermore the line, will be also MY presence.}]

 

Don't sweat it too much, I am going at my pace, first midget, later all the rest.

 

*Shuffling* I put my two arms behind my head in a lazy way.

 

[{ I really feel bad for Vegeta, he's going to be forced into a much quicker character development... like what can he even do to you? If he tries to reach you Muun, you simply enter the Time Chamber for a while... and we are done, he can't do anything anymore... cruel.}]

 

Ehehe, exactly, but I am not going to do so extremely, but you can be sure, the first state of Super Saiyan maybe not me the first to reach it, but level two will be.

 

[{So you're planning to steal Gohan light spot, later on?}]

 

Nop, I want to have it as insurance on Cell games, and if I need to end it all, I always have [{Owltra Instinct}] to put the crazy multipliers on top.

 

A 40%+ base, and the probably 100x, do your maths, but I am going crazy strong if I want, there's also the Owl side, but hell I will not be able to combine it until I get it to 100% mastery, is what I am feeling, at least without going totally crazy for blood.

 

*click*

 

Oops, pretending to be sleeping time.

 

I  breathe, making my chest go up, then down, slowly.

 

Hearing footsteps going to the kitchen and picking up what sounds like a cup.

 

The sound of water pouring in the cup goes out for a second.

 

Looks like someone is thirsty....heh.

 

[{God.... why... }]

 

You're not better yourself!

 

The steps go by, going back to the room it came from.

 

But they stop.-" How can such a lovely and beautiful young lady as Mumei-chan be so strong? The world is a strange place, well, at least my little Gohan will have a good figure to look up to!"- Why....

 

Don't look up at the Troll Owl.... that's not healthy...

 

Chi-Chi... you're going to make me feel bad for the shit Gohan is going to be through...*sigh*

 

The best I can do is try and protect him when shit happens, but if Vegeta hits him like for no reason on Namek, I am going to dropkick the shit out of him!

 

[{Could see that... what he did was so uncalled-for...}]

 

Totally.

 

*step**step**click*

 

She goes away, and turning off the lights in the process.

 

And I think, I will try sleeping for a while, good night Kro.

 

[{Good night, little Owl.}]

 

Tsk....

 

______

 

____

 

__

 

___

 

_____

 

_______

 

{Pov Mumei;?????}

 

"Ughhh..."'- I feel heavy, like it's heavy to breathe...

 

"Oh what's this? A bird?"- A raspy low voice rings out above me.

 

And, I know very well who this voice belongs to.

 

'FUCK!!'- *fussh!* Doing a backflip and getting the most distance I can, and Landing in battle stance with a frown on my face.

 

"This... I am so fucked..."- Looking forward, there he is, a wall of muscles, literally, he's the size of a fucking wall!! That spiked green hair that puts everyone on the DBverse to fucking cry, because of how absolutely broken it is.

 

That white eyes that make you feel like you'll lose even without having fought yet.

 

"What is this? A little bird that can move and talk? That's new! AHAHAHA!"- Sweating like crazy, I raise my power to the maximum.- 'Like it is going to do jack shit!'

 

Activating my full power, I get ready, I am not winning, no way in hell.

 

Without plot power, I would need a stupid shit like Super Saiyan 3...

 

"Ohoho, the bird wants to play? Then, WE WILL PLAY!!"- Appearing right in front of me, I can't even move.

 

"HAAAH!!"- *CRASHH!* He just crashes my head on the ground, with one of his big pizza maker hands.

 

"AUGHHH!!"- "Well bird, now let's make a fried chicken!"- His green energy charges with his hand still on my face, I try to struggle, punching, kicking, and even exploding in Ki.

 

But....

 

"Adios, little Bird!"- IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!!!!

 

*BOOOM*

 

"AAAHHHHHH!!!"*CLASH!!!*

 

[{Muun!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!}]

 

Looking around, I see.... I am the skies?

 

Looking down, I see Goku's house, and right on where my couch was, on the ceiling there's a hole.

 

A Mumei sized hole.

 

 

I probably jumped up, after that dream....

 

[{Dream?? What did you dream about Muun??}]

 

'Brolly... the broken one, couldn't do anything, besides dying...'

 

[{Oh... to be fighting him, even in a dream, at our levels, I can confirm that was pure suicidal... but will that show you, that you need to take this seriously!}]

 

'No... I can't.'

 

[{What you mean by 'can't'?}]

 

'The problem here, is more earth than anything, and it's dangers, not Cell, the Androids.'

 

[{Ouh...*nods* I can see that...}]

 

'If I get too strong, motherfuckers are going to be basically one hitting everyone even more, so, only on Namek, and while we're on space, will be when I will start the grind seriously! If future Cell still end up absorbs them somehow, I will have the power to at least try something before we need the Chamber'

 

[{Then why not go out right now? Dragon balls ya know? Use them to teleport to Namek or kill Dr.Gero? Or something else?}]

 

'Nah, I want to have this experience, the Z warrior experience, because, later on, we'll be being the main powerhouses on our universe!'

 

[{Umu*nods*, so you just want to have fun?}]

 

'Ye.'

 

[{*Sigh*, just don't mess up okay? I am going to go make some coffee, I woke up with a certain someone shouting on my ears!}]

 

'Sorry.....'

 

I hear her going away, and start flying back down.

 

Just to see everyone but Gohan, is woken up, and looking at me hovering down.

 

Stepping on the floor, I bowed a little.-" I am so sorry for the ceiling, I can fix it! Just had a nightmare and jumped up ehehe...*scratches head*"- Chi-Chi shakes her head a little, and Goku looks at me seriously.

 

"What made you have such a reaction Mumei? For someone like you, to have fear of something to the point of screaming like that..."- Oh he got me there...

 

"He's right, what made you have such a reaction bird?"- Piccolo comes flying through the same hole I have just broken out.

 

Shit...-" No, it's just... I had some nightmares...it's normal ehehe, when I was still weak a bunch of bull-*looks at Chi-Chi**ahem* stuff, happened, and I get those sometimes.*smiles awkwardly*"- But it please, I don't want to explain the green haired wall...

 

Piccolo shrugs and goes out of the house, probably losing interest, noticing I wasn't going to say anything.

 

Goku makes a thinking pose for a little more, before doing as Piccolo did, and leaving.

 

Chi-Chi wasn't interested in the first place, and goes to wake up Gohan.

 

And I, now will fix this opening! Yey!....

 

Kro help...

 

Kro?

 

[{*background sounds*}]

 

She still hasn't back... I will wait, Will need a hand here, I never needed to patch a hole before, dammit!!

 

__________________:

{Lookout; 05;32 a.m}

 

On this island that fluctuates above clouds, we can see the genie, Mr.Popo, looking down with an incredible concentration.

 

His eyes open like always, almost bulging out of his skull, but a few hours ago he felt the energy he was searching for, and now is making sure where she is.

 

"She flew superfast from where she was, but now it looks like she's at Son-Goku's house. I found you!"- He jumps down from the lookout,  and from behind him, flying at high speeds comes a flying carpet.

 

He smiles slightly, and points to a direction.-" To that direction, maximum speed!"- *Fush* With an incredible acceleration speed, he speeds towards a certain Owl location.

 

'But this still is incredible! Her Ki is so big now that I take a closer look, and I can feel she's suppressing it a lot! What a horrific individual...'

 

Flying by the skies towards her, goes.

 

______________:

{Goku's house; 06:46 a.m}

 

Mumei is sitting on a tree branch with little Gohan in her lap, watching Goku and Piccolo going at it.

 

Gohan was woken up by Chi-Chi a while ago, and Muun asked if she could take care of him for a while, giving some rest to Chi-Chi, the mother was euphoric at the idea of a little rest.

 

Picking up da child, and flying to where she was hearing and feeling a lot of shock waves.

 

Getting there just to witness Goku getting punched in the cheek and attacking back with a kick to Pickles abdomen.

 

"Wooo"- The little one seems to be quite impressed with their movements, making the sassy Owl smile.-' Yes, I just need to make him a little more likable towards fighting!'

 

Her plans were going pretty well.

 

Meanwhile, in ground level.

 

Goku jumps back just to dash again with a left kick, that was dodged by Piccolo, but Goku changing the kick trajectory hits Piccolo's head.

 

*BaM!*

 

Causing his head to be whipped to the side, gritting his teeth and whipping the blood that rolled down his chin, Piccolo starts to punch multiple times, Goku dodges them and occasionally hits back, clashing strikes.

 

*Bam!*

 

*Pam!*

 

They go like that for a minute, until Goku, defends a punch, and proceeds to hit Piccolo with an uppercut to the chin, and an elbow to the chest.

 

**BAM**

 

Sending him flying back, almost hitting a lake, or what looked to be at one point one.

 

Their surroundings, are basically just a bunch of craters, and some smalls bodies of water (little puddles) in the craters.

 

And on the side where Piccolo was sent flying, was where Mumei first meditated for training, and where a lake once was, now just some small puddles here and there.

 

At the edge of their battlefield are some trees, but most are either falling down or already fallen.

 

"Ughaaa!!! Son... you really are something, but now! I am not playing anymore! HAAAH!"- Piccolo gets up, and flies at high speeds at Goku's direction.

 

"Ehehe, Come on Piccolo! I know you can do more than that!"- He gets ready, pulling both his arms back.

 

Piccolo gets close and swiping his arm in a cutting manner towards Goku, the one himself pushes his arm in a movement down to up, effectively defending against Piccolo's attack!

 

Not being done yet, the green one punches fast ten times, varying in each body session.

 

But Goku dodged and blocked using his entire body, and hits an open-handed palm on Piccolo's cheek, and using his other arm fires a straight punch to his stomach, making his eyes bulge with little red veins in pain.

 

"PUAGHHH!?!"- Making the Namek lose all his air.

 

"Piccolo... are you going to lose like that? I trained you back then, and I know, you're better than that..."- His eyes widening while he's still catching his breath, he looks at the Owl direction, and looking directly at her eyes, he sees something rare, a serious expression.

 

'She can be like that sometimes top, huh?'- Nodding he gets ready again, he was trained by the strongest, even if her motivation to train him was because of clothes... he still endured all her training.

 

"*breathes in* Sorry Son, I am not losing this one.*smirks"- Piccolo didn't let Goku answer back, he already lost yesterday to Mumei, he's not going to take another L!

 

"Haaaah!"- He stretches his hand, picking Goku by surprise, and catching his arm in the second of surprise.-" GET OVER HERE!!!"- He retracts his arm back, with Saiyan.

 

"PUOHHH!!!!"- And hitting a punch with his free hand on the Saiyan face, almost making him blackout.

 

But with his will at max, Goku kicks Piccolo arm away and using his arms, pushes himself back, getting his ground back.

 

"That was a surprise *breathes*, nice one Piccolo..."- He breathes roughly, trying to catch his air back.

 

The one who did the attack smiles, and rotating his arm in a stretching manner gets ready again.-" I am not going to lose this one, Son!"-He speeds up again to initiate another round.

 

They clash, disappearing and reappearing all over the battlefield,

 

Leveling even more the ground.

 

This goes on for a while.

 

{[*Yawn* They're just blocking and dodging, not one out-of-the-box move, well it's training, so not bad, but it's interesting seeing different power competing, it's like you can't see the difference unless you make them test their strength, but in a battle, where strength isn't everything, they're pretty much equals.}]

 

'Cool, pretty boring after the first five minutes tho, but still pretty nice.'- Mumei and Kro just watch them go, destroying even more the land.

 

Both now a good distance from each other smile.

 

Goku puts his hands back in an iconic position.

 

Piccolo puts his own hand on his forehead, a very know move, that he perfected more while fighting.

 

" "KAMEHAMEHA!!!/SPECIAL BEAM-CANON!!!" "- They fire their respective attacks, a beautiful show of fireworks.

 

"Puahhhhh ahaha!"- Gohan giggles at the show of lights.

 

Mumei looks at the happy boy and smiles a little.-" Gohan, one day, you're going to be doing even great things, I am not one to say speeches, but you got a legend to make, in the future you did become one, and also in the present, you'll probably do too." - Gohan looks confused at Muun, before going back to laughing.

 

[{That was surprised wholesome, congrats Muun, didn't ex-}] - 'YOOOO, I DO BE DOING OOGWAYS SPEECHES!!!'

 

[{What did I expect?....}]

 

*BOOOMMM!*

 

The energies of both fighters present crashed, raising pieces of earth and rocks to all sides.

 

It looks like to be an impasse, none of them are pushing further.

 

"HAAAAAAGH!!"- Piccolo's aura explodes making his Beam pierce Goku's Kamehameha.

 

But not falling down, he increases the potency as well.-" SUPER KAMEHAMEHA WAVE!! "- A trick he learned while training with Piccolo, a Kamehameha with two stages, a normal attack wave, and the super extension, who uses a lot of more energy, but it's way stronger itself.

 

"GRRRRR!! HELL!!!!! SON PULLED HIS ACE!!!!"- Piccolo, trying his best to push back the wave, but his beam wasn't perfected yet, and even if he fired it with a good charge, it wasn't fully charged.

 

"GRUOOOOHHHHH!!!"- The Kamehameha overpowers Piccolo's Beam.

 

Enveloping him whole.

 

*BOOMM!!*

 

The attack explodes, while Goku pants like crazy.-" My.....win....Piccol-*thud*."- He falls to the ground exhausted, probably said attack took everything from him.

 

*Grrrrrrrr~* Or was the hunger that put him down, who knows.

 

On the sky, the dust and smoke start to settle.

 

We see a familiar green skinned pickle, floating with just his inferior part of his Gi still intact, but even that part is pretty damaged.

 

"*Pants*Huff..... I win... Son!"- He slowly flies down.

 

*Thud* And going to one knee almost fully falling down.

 

On the trees, Mumei looks at another direction, little Gohan still looks at the battlefield with starry eyes.

 

'Looks like the scary man is coming to see me, huh?'- She jumps down from the branch, earning a yelp from the child in her hands.

 

*Thud*

 

Getting down and walking towards Piccolo, who finally got his breath back, and now is just sitting down.

 

"Hey Pickles, take care of the little monkey for me, when you guys get back, give him to Chi-Chi, looks like I need to see someone."- Handing over the kid to the stunned Piccolo, she levitates for a second.

 

*FUSH!*

 

And disappears in front of Piccolo's eyes.

 

After the Owl disappearance, he looks down at the little kid, who looks back at him funnily.

 

"*Sigh* I have a babysitter face from the looks of it... well, might as well do it."

 

"Bahh!"- Gohan smiles brightl, earning a little smirk from the green one.

 

"Maybe you get to be stronger than your dad and me one day, we'll see."- He says this in a very sarcastic way, a joke even, but that joke is coming back to bite him one day.

 

_____________:

{Skies, Mr.Popo}

 

I am getting closer to where all those huge powers are clustered together.

 

One is stronger than the other, it's crazy!

 

"Uh?"- I stop my flying carpet, one of them is coming towards me!

 

*Fussh!*

 

'Fast!'- A young girl, with some strange clothes and two feathers in her head... and a Dragon Ball? No it's a fake.

 

She looks at me a little taken back, but in the next second shows a little lazy smile.-" So, what'ya want?"- How... no, it's best to go directly to the point!

 

" I am Popo, helper of Kami! I was searching for you, young girl, for a while now!"- She doesn't seem even surprised...

 

She spins her hand, a signature for me to continue, probably.-" Kami wishes to speak with you, would you follow me?"

 

'Dam he looks dead inside, scary stuff....'

 

"Sure *nods*, lead the way then Mr.Popo."- Oh, she's well-educated, at least some parents can do a good job these days!

 

"Then follow me!"- I spin and start going back to the lookout, giving a glimpse towards her, she's flying like she's laying down on a bed... and still keeping up with my carpet...

 

Truly a strong individual!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You like big broccoli hugging you princess Trunks~?

 

 

 

 

 

I am back baby~ye

 

85