Chapter 204: You Better Be Quiet Or I’ll Kill You
2.7k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen was very surprised to see that Lilith had everything under control, he was in awe of her fighting style.

She was so beautiful it stunned him, each of her attacks was elegant and delicate, yet deadly at the same time.

“What a bizarre monster!” He said after seeing the appearance of the monster that was fighting her.

The monster was about ten meters long, looked like a giant shark with eyes all over its body, and its teeth were sharp and huge.

Yen Chen stood at a distance watching the fight that lasted an hour until Lilith killed the monster with a very powerful attack.

She It created thousands of water spikes and pierced the monster's entire body, which now runny dark blue blood.

Yen Chen saw that Lilith was about to pass out from exhaustion, he quickly teleported behind her and grabbed her in his arms.

"Mas....Master!" Lilith said with a red face as she was hugged from behind by him.

“Shi!, don't talk swallow this pill” Yen Chen sealed her lips with his finger preventing her from speaking and gave her a pill to restore Qi.

Lilith nodded and closed her eyes before taking the pill and resting her body on Yen Chen's chest.

Yen Chen waited for her to finish as he ran his hands over her wonderful curves and thick thighs.

"Damn, she's so sexy!" Yen Chen said in his mind as he felt Lilith's soft skin.

Lilith is by far the sexiest woman he has ever seen, not even Mu Li had a body as sexy as hers.

“I must make her mine, mine alone!” Yen Chen thought with his eyes shining with greed.

*Sigh*

[It's already starting to manifest] Mei said as she sighed.

[How many sisters will I have in a few years?] She wondered inwardly.

Lilith opened her eyes and looked at Yen Chen with an accusing gaze: Master, you pervert!"

Yen Chen laughed and said after licking his earlobe, You are mine and mine from now on."

“Ahhhh~”

Lilith moaned softly and was taken aback by his possessive words.

“Master no Ahhng~”

Lilith tried to stop him but Yen Chen wouldn't let him, he pinched her nipples hard under her clothes.

[Husband stop now!]

Yen Chen came to his senses after hearing Mei's stern words.

He let go of Lilith's body and said in a regretful voice: I'm sorry, I lost control.”

Lilith sighed in relief and said with a flushed face: Master, I his don't blame you, I can give myself to you, but just give me a little time, please.”

Yen Chen nodded his head and his golden eyes sparkled with happiness.

Lilith was stunned to look into his beautiful eyes and extremely pretty face.

“He really is the most handsome man I've ever seen” She said stunned to herself.

Yen Chen grabbed her hand and said before teleporting with her to the surface: Come on, Yuer must be done by now."

"Master wait!" Lilith said and flew towards the monster's body a little while later she came back carrying a small glowing orb in one of her hands.

“Here Master for you!” Lilith handed him the small glowing orb.

Yen Chen picked  the small sphere and said in surprise: It's like the core of a beast.”

Lilith nodded her head and told him: Master usually low level monsters don't have cores, but high level monsters like this one have cores, they are used to cultivate, the energy inside him and very strong and pure."

Yen Chen nodded, he could feel an explosive energy within the monster's core.

“This core could destroy half the continent if it exploded” thought Yen Chen and kept the core in his space ring.

He then took Lilith to the surface, arriving there they flew towards the battlefield only to see the scene where Hua Yuer was sitting on the head of the already dead giant serpent with thousands of dead monsters around her.

“Wow!, wife, you really weren't kidding~” Yen Chen said with a smirk.

Hua Yuer frowned upon seeing him holding Lilith's hand and his flushed expression.

*sigh*

"it was to be expected, this pervert would never would let a beauty like her out of his evil clutches."

Hua Yuer shook her head as she thought, and the next moment she got up and said: Come on, dinner is ready!”

Yen Chen nodded and hugged her waist before teleporting with the two back home.

………………………………..

Meanwhile, in a grand palace on the holy continent.

Ten people were sitting on golden thrones around a table, they all had unique characteristics, but one thing in common they were all half-immortals.

Behind each of the ten were five people, all of them with Medium Stage to Peak Stage Emperor Realm Cultivation.

“Do you all know why this meeting is happening?”

A man with a calm expression and a fierce aura asked the others present who were silent until one of them answered.

“Yun Fang was you who called us here all of a sudden so stop stalling and say it already” A woman who was wearing a blindfold and had a plain appearance said to him in a cold voice.

Yun Fang looked at her with narrowed eyes, but in the end he sighed and said, We need to talk about the latest developments."

"Ho!, are you talking about that boy who killed old Bai?" A young looking man asked as he played with his sword.

"We'd better leave him alone if we don't want to be next!" An old man said with a serious expression.

The others who were silent nodded their heads, but a Men bald guy laughed out loud and said: Are you scared of that boy hahaha?”

Everyone frowned and looked at him like he was a complete idiot, a beautiful woman looked at him with a mocking smile and said, "If you think you can beat him, go for it!"

The bald man was silent and after a while he said: And only we hold hands, I don't like having that boy think he owns my territory."

Yun Fang nodded his head and told everyone, It might be a good idea.”

"Idiots, this kid can kill them with a single finger."

When most of them were about to agree with the idea they his heard a cold voice in their ears making most of those present pale with fear.

The space opened and everyone looked at the beautiful woman who came out of the opening.

"LADY AISHA!" Everyone bowed and greeted her at the same time.

Aish nodded and looked at Yun Fang, who was still sitting there, and said in a cold voice, You'd better be quiet or I'll kill you."

Yun Fang furrowed his brows in displeasure as the others were shocked by her words.


Favorite if you liked it ❤️


44