Chapter 248: Teasing Aisha*
2.7k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen used his spiritual sense and saw Ji Jiao and An Chun playing in the garden with Luna and Anna, he was also surprised to see that Gina and Dayse were with them.

Yen Chen smiled like a wolf and teleported behind Aisha who was a little far from the others and in the next moment he hugged her from behind.

“!!“

Aisha's eyes widened in shock, she wanted to scream aloud but stopped when she heard Yen Chen's seductive voice.

“Don't make any noise or the others will hear us” Yen chen said into her right ear.

Aisha looked at him and asked with a trembling voice: W... what are you doing?."

Yen Chen smiled and said after kissing her cheek: I'm hugging you hehehe~.”

Aisha rolled her eyes and told him: I know what you're doing, but why are you doing this?"

Yen Chen sighed and said: To tell you the truth, I want you Aisha, I want you to be mine forever.”

Yen Chen didn't know why he felt so attracted to her, as soon as he saw her his first thought was to hug her and smell her scent.

Aisha looked at him with eyes full of disbelief, she hadn't expected to hear such a confession from him so soon.

And of course she had known for a long time that he would come after her, but she his  never expected it to be so soon, the two hadn't even known each other for a week.

She took a deep breath and told him: I can't give you an answer right now."

Yen Chen's eyes sparkled after hearing her words, he nodded his head and said: It's okay, but I'm going to play with your body a little hehehe~."

Aisha was shocked by his lack of embarrassment, Yen Chen smiled and grabbed his breasts before squeezing them a bit too hard.

“Aahhng~”

"What was this?"

Aisha groaned alerting Luna and Anna, who immediately stopped playing with An Chun and Ji Jiao and used their spiritual senses to scan the area around them.

Dayse and Gina also did the same.

Aisha covered her mouth with her hands, she didn't want to be seen in such an awkward position, Yen Chen kept squeezing her two rabbits eagerly.

"Damn! They are so soft and firm" He thought in her mind before starting to kiss her jade neck.

Aisha had to use all her strength not to moan out loud, the pleasure given by his simple touch on her breasts was too great.

Yen Chen lowered the top part of her dress making her two large breasts sway in the open air.

He was fascinated by their beauty, especially their small pink nipples, Yen Chen couldn't resist and grabbed them with his fingers before pulling and twisting them.

“!!“

Aisha's eyes widened, she had a hard time suppressing the urge to moan loudly in extreme pleasure.

Luna and Anna gave up after not finding anything, the two then took An Chun and Ji Jiao to the royal palace's dining room.

Gina and Dayse followed them closely.

“Ahhhh~”

*Squirt* *Squirt*

As soon as they left Aisha moaned loudly and came in the next moment.

“Wow!, you got all wet hehehe~.” Yen Chen said while smirking.

Aisha blushed violently, she looked at him with a fierce gaze and said: You damn pervert you…”

Before she could finish her words, Yen Chen stopped her, taking her lips with his.

Aisha tried to break free from her embrace, but Yen Chen wouldn't let her, he held her tightly while sucking on her sweet plump lips.

" Your damned pervert will see..." Aisha said with anger in her mind and gave up any form of resistance, she hugged his neck and returned the kiss.

Yen Chen chuckled happily in her mind and pinned her against a tree before lifting her into the air, causing Aisha to wrap her legs around her waist.

The two began a very passionate kiss, Yen Chen used his tongue to explore Aisha's mouth before intertwining it with hers.

Aisha was shocked by the taste of her saliva, it tasted so good that she wanted to taste much more of that delicious taste.

They kissed for three minutes until Yen Chen broke the kiss and told her: We're going to be late for dinner."

Aisha pouted, but in the end she nodded her head and said: Turn around, I need to change."

Yen Chen laughed and said: Why? I myself saw and touched her breasts."

He looked intently at his pretty pale bunnies making Aisha blush in embarrassment.

"Turn around now you pervert!" She yelled angrily.

Yen Chen sighed in sadness and did as he was asked, Aisha huffed as she took clean clothes out of her space ring and started to change.

She was very embarrassed to see her panties all wet with her love juices, she cleaned herself using spirit qi.

"Done!" She told him.

Yen Chen turned around and was stunned.  She looked so beautiful in her new long and black dress with long sleeves.

“Too beautiful~” He told her with a soft smile and hugged her waist tightly.

Aisha looked at him and said in a soft voice: Thank you.”

Yen Chen chuckled and started brushing his lips against hers before saying: Did you choose these clothes for me?"

Aisha said while trying to kiss him: Stop teasing me you idiot.”

Yen Chen was overjoyed to tease her and gave her a deep kiss the next moment.

“Aisha, you have to be strong, don't fall into this claws of this damn you pervert!” She screamed in her mind and tried to resist, but her body didn't have the same desire.

Yen Chen greedily enjoyed her small red lips, he moved his hands and squeezed her butt tightly.

“Mmm~” A muffled moan came out of Aisha's mouth.

“So flexible” Yen Chen thought in his mind and continued to knead her ass hard.

After two minutes he broke the kiss and said: Let's go to the dining room."

"Mm" Aisha nodded and lowered her head in embarrassment.

Yen Chen laughed finding her very cute, he took her hand and started walking towards the dining room. On the way, many maids and servants looked at them with wide eyes in shock.

They knew very well that Aisha was a very strong being, as even same your ancestor respected her so much, it was a shock for them to see Yen Chen and her together looking like a beautiful couple.

Aisha was very embarrassed but didn't say anything and followed him, Yen Chen didn't care about the negative opinion of the others because to him, they were nothing more than mere ants.

Soon the two reached the dining room and Ji Jiao and An Chun's eyes lit up when they saw Yen Chen and Aisha together.

Hermes was very surprised to see the two holding hands, he has known Aisha for a long time and knows very well that she was never inclined towards love.

He smiled happily as he saw his old friend finally opening his heart to someone, Ji Jiao and An Chun rushed towards the two.

“Big Brother, Big Sister!” An Chun said before jumping towards them.

Ji Jiao did the same leaving Yen Chen and Aisha stunned. The two moved quickly and caught the two in their arms.

"Didn't I already tell you to stop doing that?" Yen Chen said in a stern voice to An Chun who was in his arms.

An Chun and Ji Jiao didn't respond and smiled happily, Yen Chen was helpless in front of these two spoiled girls.

Aisha was very different from Yen Chen, she looked at Ji Jiao and An Chun and started to scold the two with severity.


Favorite if you liked it ❤️


39