Chapter 249: Hua Yuer is in trouble
2.3k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hermes sighed when he saw Aisha being so strict with Ji Jiao and An Chun, he looked at her and said: Lady Aisha, they are just children."

“That's right, big sister” Aylin said to Aisha.

Aisha sighed and said to Ji Jiao and An Chun: It's okay, but don't do that anymore okay?”

"Yes, big sister!"

The two spoke at the same time and smiled, Emily, Melissa as well as Isis arrived in the dining room and sat in their chairs not without first greeting everyone.

“Little Emi, how has your Cultivation level increased so much?” Hermes asked in a shocked voice.

Emily smiled happily with her current level of Cultivation, which reached the Peak Stage of the Heavenly Realm just a little bit more and she would be able to break through to the Sovereign Realm.

“My husband helped me” She said with a happy smile as she looked at Yen Chen with a loving gaze.

Yen Chen smiled and held her hand and said seeing everyone's curious gaze: I can't say anything about this and my family's secret.”

Hermes, Isis and Melissa were sad but decided not to talk about it anymore since he didn't want to say a single word.

"Let's start?" Hermes asked everyone.

Yen Chen and the others nodded and in the next moment several maids appeared carrying many plates full of food.

Yen Chen's eyes flashed with intensity, he was very hungry now, he his didn't wait and started to eat.

Emily scolded him for being so rude in someone else's house, but Hermes didn't mind that much, he was a very old cultivator who didn't mind formalities even though he was a noble.

Ji Jiao and An Chun also started to eat, followed by Aylin, Aurora, Luna and Anna. Aisha, Isis, Melissa and Emily also started.

Yen Chen took the moment to ask Aisha and Hermes many questions about all of the Holy Continent's superpowers.

“Aisha, who are the strongest families in the Holy Continent?” He asked as he ate.

Aisha looked at him and asked with a curious expression: With your strength you should be able to easily destroy any force in this world, so why ask?"

Hermes also looked at him with the same expression, Melissa and Isis were also no different, both of them already knew a bit about Yen Chen's strength after that little incident.

Meanwhile, the others continued to eat as if they didn't hear anything they said. Yen Chen smiled and said: I just wanted to know a little more about this world hehehe~.”

The lips of Hermes, Aisha, Melissa and Isis tightened, they sighed and went back to eating.

“There are ten Families that are the strongest in this world” Aisha told him.

Yen Chen nodded and soon a big and long explanation that lasted until the end of dinner began.

“Thank you very much~” Yen Chen said with a satisfied smile, he obtained a little more information about this world.

Aisha nodded and showed her a beautiful happy smile, Hermes shook his head and said while looking at Melissa and Isis: Are you two really going to leave?."

Melissa nodded her head and said: Father forgive me..“

"It's okay my daughter, I just want you to promise to visit me from time to time" Hermes interrupted her and said with a slight smile.

Melissa's eyes got wet, she got up and ran to hug him. Hermes smiled and hugged her tightly, for him, she was the daughter he could never have with his late wife.

“Dad, thank you so much for everything you've done for me and my daughters” She said as she cried.

"Silly daughter, you and my daughter and a father's duty to always give the best to his children and grandchildren" Hermes said while looking at Emily and Isis who smiled happily and went to hug him too.

Melissa felt very blessed to have such a good father, if not for Hermes who took her in when she was a homeless child, she might now be dead or worse.

Yen Chen, Luna, Aisha, Aylin, Aurora and the others were very moved to see such a familiar scene, Ji Jiao hugged Yen Chen's right leg, An Chun also did the same.

Yen Chen smiled softly and took his two princesses in his arms and kissed their cheeks causing them to start laughing happily.

He did the same with Luna, Anna, Aylin and Aurora who were on his shoulders making them very happy. Aisha felt a bit of jealousy which soon disappeared after Yen Chen placed a light kiss on her lips.

Luna, Anna, Aylin and Aurora rolled their eyes seeing this scene, Ji Jiao and An Chun's eyes sparkled with joy soon they would have one more big sister to play with.

Hermes, Melissa and Isis were stunned to see this scene the mother and daughter duo know Aisha's identity and couldn't help but be shocked.

Hermes smiled happily and said: Lady Aisha has finally found her life partner.”

Aisha blushed violently and lowered her head, she didn't deny what he said making Emily smile and think: It's almost impossible to resist him.”

Yen Chen was every woman's natural enemy, even the coldest and most experienced ones would fall under his charm in a matter of days or weeks.

Yen Chen frowned as an enormous pressure fell from the sky onto the entire planet. Emily, Melissa and the others were all pale-faced with fear feeling this enormous pressure.

Yen Chen and Aisha released their own auras which quickly nullified the pressure, leaving the others relieved.

“It looks like something has angered the heavens” Hermes said in a calm voice, but full of fear.

Aisha, who had a serious expression on her face, said, “Someone is about to break through the Mortal Realm.”

[Husband!]

Yen Chen was surprised to hear Mei's urgent voice in his head.

"What happened?" He asked in an anxious voice.

[Husband Sister Yuer is about to break through to the Upper Realms, but the heavens want to destroy her.] Mei said quickly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

Yen Chen screamed loudly in great rage, a huge pressure came out of his body that covered half of the planet, his eyes turned blood red.

He immediately entered combat mode with Beast Soul already active making many golden tattoos appear all over his body.

The pressure that was already covering half the planet covered the entire planet and affected the most distant planets

Melissa, Hermes and Iris looked at him with wide eyes in horror the aura his body emitted was huge, they felt suffocated before him.

Aisha used her own strength to protect everyone present, Ji Jiao and An Chun ran after Emily in fear of the current Yen Chen.

Hermes felt intimidated upon seeing Yen Chen's current fierce appearance with black scales, sharp claws, a thick tail full of sharp spikes, and many golden tattoos all over his body.

Aurora looked at him and asked quickly: Husband, what happened?."

Yen Chen spread his dragon wings and said before flying into the sky: Yuer is in trouble.”

Emily and the others were worried about his safety, Aisha also wanted to go with him but decided to stay to protect Aurora and the others.

Hermes, Melissa and Isis were confused, they his had never heard that name before, Aisha sighed and explained to the three who she was.

Hermes was shocked to hear that the legendary Yan Lian was one of Yen Chen's wives and that she was also about to break through the Mortal Realm, Isis and Melissa were looking forward to meeting her.

“I hope Big Sister Yuer is okay~” An Chun said with his eyes shining with hope.

“I also hope that big sister is okay” Ji Jiao also said with one of her beautiful eyes shining gold and the other shining like a galaxy.

Emily, Luna, and the others also prayed for the  safety from your older sister.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️


37