Chapter 250: Against the Heavens
2.3k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen continued to fly at a very frightening speed towards Hua Yuer's current location, which was right in the middle of the Dead Sea.

As he flew, several bolts powerful enough to kill a Sovereign with ease hit him, but Yen Chen didn't care and continued to fly.

Soon he arrived at the place which was a huge island that was all destroyed because of rays, he used his God Eyes to be able to search for Hua Yuer.

a few seconds later he finally found she inside a huge crater and was very angry with what he saw.

Hau Yuer was trying to stand up while using her warhammer as a support, she had wounds all over her body and her white clothes were stained red.

He didn't take long and teleported in front of her before using his own spiritual pressure to fight the pressure that was on her.

*bang*

*bang*

Sounds of explosions occurred as the two pressures collided with each other, causing the Sky over two miles to begin to crack.

"Husband!" Hua Yuer said in a very happy voice.

Yen Chen looked at her and smiled, he quickly picked her up in her arms before making her eat a healing pill. Hua Yuer accepted the pill and swallowed it.

Soon her wounds started to heal at a very fast speed, he looked at her and said: Concentrate on your advancement, I will protect you."

“Husband, forgive me, I always cause you trouble"Hua Yuer said sadly.

Yen Chen lifted  head her by the chin and said with love: It is my duty as your husband to protect you."

Tears of happiness began to fall from Hua Yuer's eyes, she felt very grateful to have him as her husband.

Yen Chen smiled and kissed her lips before saying, Go get ready, I'll protect you."

“Mm” She nodded and sat down on the floor in the lotus position before closing her eyes.

Yen Chen sighed in relief upon seeing that she was okay and looked up at the sky with cold eyes.

“Wife release the restriction of Advancement" He said to Mei.

[But husband...]

Mei tried to refute it, but Yen Chen wouldn't let her and said: I need more strength to be able to protect your sister."

Mei sighed and relented after hearing his pleading voice: [I understand.]

Yen Chen smiled and said: I love you my love.”

[I love you too husband.] Mei told him.

She then released the restraint and soon four mini explosions coming from within Yen Chen's body were heard.

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

<Ding!: Congratulations, host, you have reached the Advanced Earthrealm Stage>

<Ding!: Congratulations host, you have reached the peak stage of Earth realm>

<Ding!: Congratulations, host, you have reached the Beginning Stage of the Sky Realm>

<Ding!: Congratulations host, you have reached the Middle Stage of Sky Realm>

Yen Chen heard these notifications in his mind and felt a very powerful energy run through her entire body, he clenched his fists very tightly making the surrounding space tremble.

“So this is the Kingdom of Heaven!” Yen Chen said in a loud voice.

He could sense that the Earth Realm was nothing when compared to the Heaven Realm, the difference in power was huge like Heaven and Earth.

Yen Chen didn't realize it, but he was exhaling a pressure so powerful that it could be felt by all Cultivators, Beasts and Monsters across the entire planet.

*bang*

He looked at the dark clouds in the sky with a cold smile, many explosion sounds were heard due to the shock of lightning within the clouds.

“Grandma, Aisha!”

Yen Chen used voice transmission and called out to them.

"Yes, Chen'r?"

"Yen Chen?"

He heard their voices in his head in the next moment, Yen Chen smiled and said, Could you guys protect this world?"

"Okay, I'll do it" Aisha nodded quickly.

"Brat, does this have something to do with  Yuer?" Lu Yan asked him.

Yen Chen nodded and said, Yes, she is about to break through the Mortal  Realm, but the heavens want to stop her.”

Lu Yan nodded and said in a serious voice: Brat, you have to protect her, otherwise I will hit you.”

Yen Chen nodded his head and said with a helpless smile: Grandma, you don't need to threaten me, I will do it.”

Lu Yan snorted and said: Alright, Miss Aisha and I will protect this planet.”

“Thank you” Yen Chen said to the two with a soft smile.

Aisha and Lu Yan didn't answer, Yen Chen sighed, he his looked at the sky and said loudly: Do you think you can mess with my family?"

*bang*

*bang*

The lightning started to become more agitated, indicating that now the heavens were getting angry at Yen Chen for protecting Hua Yuer.

Yen Chen saw a huge lightning bolt forming between the dark clouds, he laughed out loud and said: Hahahahaha Come on, I'll show that not if must  touch  in someone in my family.”

*BOOOOM*

His laughter was heard by most people across the planet making them even more scared because there was a madman who dared to defy the laws of heaven.

Su Ling, Sun Xi and the other women heard Yen Chen's crazy laughter and were very worried about his and Hua Yuer's safety.

They could do nothing but pray for their safety. Lu Yan, who was sitting in the lotus position, sighed as he saw him make the heavens even angrier.

All of the Sacred Continent's Cultivators were startled as they felt Yen Chen's enormous pressure, even the strongest Half Immortals were no exception.

All the people of the world looked over the horizon towards the Deadly Sea and saw a very bright light forming between the clouds.

*BOOOOM*

A huge pillar of lightning that contained enough power to destroy the entire planet descended from the sky towards Yen Chen and Hua Yuer.

Aisha turned pale with fear if Yen Chen couldn't withstand this attack, the entire planet would be destroyed, she could only hope that he would resist.

[Husband, use all his strength  to resist this attack] Mei told him in a serious voice.

Yen Chen nodded his head, he positioned himself and said in a loud voice while pointing his horns towards the sky: Super Nova Fire.”

A small ball of fire appeared in the middle of its horns and started to get bigger before shooting into the sky towards the Pillar of Lightning.

*BOOOOM*

A massive explosion occurred as the two strikes collided with each other, causing Heaven to collapse over twenty thousand kilometers away, creating a giant black hole.

But he was soon closed by the laws of the world. All people on the planet were horrified to see such power.

Everyone looked up again and saw two huge pillars being one made of lightning and the other made of fire trying to resist each other.

Yen Chen's feet began to sink into the ground due to the enormous pressure he I was feeling from this attack.

But he gritted his teeth and continued to resist, he his couldn't back down or his wife would surely die and the entire planet would be destroyed.

“Lightning God Armor!”

Yen Chen said aloud and soon his entire body was covered in armor made of lightning, he felt his strength increase fivefold.

“Haaaaaaa!” Yen Chen shouted loudly and used even more spirit Qi in his attack.

The pillar of fire grew and started pushing the pillar of lightning back into the dark clouds and a few seconds later…

*BOOOOM*

There was a huge explosion that caused the dark clouds of the entire planet to evaporate, everyone looked up and saw a giant fireball that looked more like a mini sun.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️

41