Chapter 251: Where Am I?
2.4k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"NOW!" Aisha and Lu Yan screamed at the same time and used 80% of their Qi to create a giant barrier that covered the entire planet.

*bang*

The post waves of energy from the explosion collided against the barrier with great force causing the entire planet to shake causing mini earthquakes.

Most Cultivators around the world used all their strength to avoid major natural disasters because of the strong collision.

Aisha and Lu Yan continued to resist against the huge waves of energy that reached the giant barrier and spread through space, destroying some stars that were closer to the planet.

People looked at that scene with fear, they never imagined seeing such a scene where the stars would be destroyed so easily.

Even people from other worlds who were closer to the Azure Cloud world were very scared when they saw this scene.

*Sigh*

“It's good that I was able to protect him” Yen Chen sighed and said with a happy smile before falling to the ground unconscious.

"Husband!" Hua Yuer, who finished his advance, shouted loudly upon seeing his current state.

*to cry*

*to cry*

"Husband forgive me, you're like this because of me" She hugged his body and said while crying with guilt and sadness.

[Sister Yuer, take, a healing pill and give it to him already.] Mei told her with an anxious voice.

Hua Yuer stopped crying and did as she was told, she took out a healing pill from the spatial ring and made him swallow it before hugging him tightly.

A few seconds later, most wounds on her body started to heal, but some of the more serious wounds would take some time to heal.

"HUSBAND!"

"BIG BROTHER!"

"OLDER BROTHER!"

Su Ling and the others landed in front of them and shouted upon seeing Yen Chen's current state.

They ran quickly and arrived in front of him and Hua Yuer, who had a guilty expression on her pretty face.

[Sister Rou, Sister Aurora, Ji'r, he needs to be healed as soon as possible.] Mei told them.

"Understood!" The three nodded and walked towards her before touching him with their hands and using the Light and Life elements to heal his wounds.

It took the three of them more than ten minutes to heal it completely, the wounds were very serious, even the internal organs were injured.

“We are done” Su Rou said with a pale face, but a happy smile appeared on her lips.

Aurora and Ji Jiao also smiled happily lthough they were very tired from having used up so much of their light and life elemental Qi reserves.

Su Ling and the others sighed in relief to see that he was finally okay, they then went to help Su Rou, Ji Jiao and Aurora who were barely able to stay on their feet.

[Sisters, take our husband to our family's Personal Space, he can rest better there] Mei told everyone.

Hua Yuer nodded and opened a portal to the Dual Cultivation Space before entering with him in her arms, Su Ling and the other women following her.

……………………..

There is a kilometer away.

"Miss Aisha, you don't go with them?" Lu Yan asked Aisha.

Aisha shook her head and said: He's fine, I have a lot of work to do now."

Lu Yan nodded and said: Friend, why don't you get out of there?"

“I apologize, Senior, Lady Aisha” Hermes descended from the sky and said to the two.

Lu Yan nodded his head and said: So you're part of little Emi's family?"

Hermes nodded and said, Yes Senior, I am her grandfather."

Lu Yan looked at him and said with a smile: She has a very troublesome husband."

Hermes smiled helplessly and remained silent. Aisha snorted and said, As if you don't love your grandson."

Lu Yan sighed helplessly and said with a small smile: You are right, I love him very much."

"Grandchild?" Hermes asked in a confused voice.

"Ho!, sorry, I haven't introduced myself to you yet" Lu Yan said before extending his hand to him.

“Nice to meet you, my name is Lu Yan  I am the Yen Chen's adoptive grandfather.” He said with a soft smile.

Hermes was stunned, he didn't expect that this senior was Yen Chen's adoptive grandfather, he gulped and said as he shook hands with him: I am  Hermes the pleasure and my Senior Lu."

Lu Yan smiled and looked up at the sky before saying, Ho!, looks like we have a lot of guests."

Aisha looked up and said in a cold voice: Those curious old men."

She was about to fly away when she was stopped by Lu Yan, who told her with a smile: I'll take care of them, you should go clean up this mess."

He then flew off the planet at a frightening speed, Lu Yan didn't show it, but he was very angry now after seeing his beloved grandson all injured.

He really wanted to release that anger and what The better way than to release it on other greedy immortals?

Aisha sighed, she knew well about this old man's thoughts, she looked at Hermes and said: I need your help to clean up all this mess."

Hermes nodded and said: Okay, I'll help."

“Thank you” Aisha said before disappearing from view.

Hermes shook his head and said: I haven't worked in a while."

He stamped his right foot on the ground and soon trees and plants began to grow again on the once completely destroyed island.

…………………………………….

Meanwhile on another planet.

“Hahahahaha”

A man was laughing out loud like a madman, he was sitting on a very high golden throne.

Below him were several people with faces pale with fear listening to his laughter that sounded more like that of a bloodthirsty demon.

This man had an eyepatch over his right eye, was bald with a scar across his face, and fierce black eyes.

"So she was able to if heal and break through the Mortal Realm" He said with interest as soon as he stopped laughing.

“Master, shall we go after her?” A very seductive woman asked him as she sat on his leg.

The man squeezed her ass with strong force and said: No, she will come after me to get revenge.”

“But Senior she has a very powerful helper” A thin man stepped forward and said in fear.

Everyone else nodded in agreement, Themen bald man looked at the man who spoke and said disgusted: Die you coward."

*bang*

The man's body exploded in a haze of blood leaving everyone pale with fear, he looked at everyone and said: I don't accept any cowards in my crew."

Everyone nodded quickly and fell silent, the bald guy nodded, he his got up and said while it was looking at the woman in his arms: Now let's have fun I don't want to be disturbed understand?."

"Yes Captain!"

Everyone spoke loudly at the same time, the men bald man smirked and led the seductive woman to the fourth.

………………………..

"Where am I?" Yen Chen wondered as she looked around.

He remembered that he fainted after managing to protect Hua Yuer from the attack of the heavens and now he was in a beautiful garden that had a beautiful lake with crystal clear blue water and a small wooden house right next to that lake.

“Hehehehe~come here~” He heard a mischievous giggle and was surprised.

He looked at the wooden house and said aloud: Mei?"

He knew very well that tone of voice and that slightly mischievous laugh that was very similar to Mei's.

“Hehehehe~come~”

Yen Chen heard the same laugh and was very curious. He walked to the door of the small house before opening it and was shocked by what he saw inside.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️

38