Chapter 253: Satisfying Mei*
2.9k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wow, it tastes so good” Yen Chen said after tasting a tablespoon.

Mei smiled happily and went back to cooking. They two  of them were in the kitchen of Mei's small house.

“I never expected a queen like you to be able to cook so well” Yen Chen said with a soft smile.

  *snort*

“This queen is not like the others who sit around waiting for dinner” Mei snorted and said with an arrogant expression.

Yen Chen smiled, he hugged her from behind and said: My wife looks very sexy in this apron.”

Mei laughed and said as she continued cutting the vegetables: You really are a pervert huh.”

Yen Chen grabbed her breasts and said with a lewd smile: I only do this to you my wives.”

“AAhhng~” Mei moaned feeling her lover's touch.

*pah*

"Stop it, you can only touch me when you manage to make that pill" She slapped his hand and said in a stern voice.

Yen Chen sighed, he has been here for three days and in that time period Mei has taught him many things such as alchemy, forging, formations and combat.

Yen Chen was very surprised and happy to learn that he had very high talent for all these professions. The two also fought several times and the result of every fight was their complete defeat.

Mei was like an adult playing with a child, she always won the fight against  him even if they both had the same power level.

Mei's original Cultivation is now sealed, and the seal slowly loosens until Yen Chen reaches the same Realm and strength  as her in her Peak.

“My love, just a little bit please” Yen Chen said in a pleading voice.

Mei looked at him and saw his anxious eyes, she sighed and took off her apron before saying: All right, but just a little bit."

Yen Chen nodded with a happy smile and started squeezing her breasts a little too hard.

“Ahhnng~” Mei started to let out beautiful moans that made Yen Chen even more excited.

He made her sit on the counter in front of her and began to loosen her clothes, soon he saw what she had hidden all this time and was amazed.

"Honey, why aren't you wearing underwear ?" Yen Chen asked with a serious look.

Mei laughed and said: Silly husband  where I come from,to the women don't wear like panties and bra.”

Yen Chen was stunned, he looked at her and said: You must use them from now on."

"Hahaha husband  us we are the only ones here" Mei laughed out loud and said when she saw him acting like that.

Yen Chen sighed and said: I know, but you must still use it.”

Mei nodded her head and said with a seductive smile: Are you just going to stare at them?"

Yen Chen gulped when he saw her two beautiful pale breasts with two red cherries on top of them.

He grabbed her breasts in his hands and began greedily sucking on her two pink buds.

“Ahhhg~Yesss~”

Mei started moaning loudly with pleasure, she pressed his head against his breasts, Yen Chen continued to suck her nipples very greedily.

“So delicious” Yen Chen said in his mind, the taste of her nipples was very delicious.

He continued to suck and lightly nibble on them while squeezing his two white rabbits tightly, they were soft and supple, Yen Chen quickly became addicted to them.

“Ahhhhhh~”

Mei kept moaning loudly, she was very happy to finally be able to feel pleasure, she was very jealous of the other sisters who could always be with him.

Yen Chen made one of his hands go to her pussy before he started rubbing his fingers between your pink pussy lips.

“AAhhhhhhnnnn~”

*Squirt* *Squirt*

Mei arched her body and threw her head back with her eyes rolling in pleasure before moaning loudly and having a huge orgasm.

“Delicious~” Yen Chen said as he licked the love juices in his hand.

Mei smiled happily with a rosy blush and said: Husband, was so good."

Yen Chen kissed her lips and said with a smile: Hehehe, I'll do something that makes you feel even more pleasure.”

Mei became very anxious, she really wanted to feel that kind of pleasure as much as possible, she was a very chaste queen who never thought about sex or lewd things.

*Sigh*

"My husband corrupted me" Mei sighed and said in her mind.

She wasn't sad, but very happy because she could be together with him and at the same time feel that kind of heady pleasure.

Yen Chen knelt down on the floor making his head face her pink pussy.

“Wow, she's beautiful~” He said as the rubbed it with his fingers.

“Aahhg~hubby~” Mei moaned and said in a cute voice.

Yen Chen smiled at her and continued rubbing her pussy with his fingers and pressing her beautiful clitoris that looked like a swollen bean.

“AAhhhng~Yes my love” She moaned loudly before saying in a very seductive voice.

Yen Chen grabbed Mei's thick thighs before opening them, allowing him to see her beautiful pink pussy that was twitching and full of love juices.

Yen Chen looked at Mei who had an anxious look on her face and asked: Wife, have you ever masturbated before?"

Mei nodded and said with her face all red: Yes, I do that whenever you and the other sisters are having sex."

“Wow, my wife is really a pervert~” Yen Chen said with a smile and a playful voice.

Mei lowered her head and angrily said: Idiot, do it soon, you're driving me crazy!“

Yen Chen chuckled softly, he brought his face close to her pussy before taking a long lick.

“AAhhhhhhnng~” Mei closed her eyes and moaned loudly in pleasure.

Yen Chen continued to lick her love juices that were on her thighs and outside her fleshy pussy, causing many rays of pleasure to assault Mei's body.

“SO DELICIOUS~” He said out loud with a very happy smile.

Mei kept her head down and said nothing, Yen Chen smiled and changed the shape of her tongue making it longer before thrusting it inside her pussy.

AAhhhhnnng ~ Husband who…” Mei felt his tongue penetrate her and her eyes widened before letting out a moan much louder than before.

Yen Chen continued to penetrate her with his tongue trying to find all her sweet spots and after a few seconds he finally found them.

“Hehehe let's get started” He said with a playful laugh in his mind.

“Ahhhhhh~ nooooo~”

Mei's body began to twitch and she moaned loudly as she felt her husband's tongue hit her sensitive spots several times.

Yen Chen continued to pleasure her and quickly three minutes passed when Mei finally came once more.

“Ahhhhhhh~”

*Squirt* *Squirt*

She moaned loudly and pinned his head with her legs as she gripped his hair tightly before having another huge orgasm that didn't subside even after a few seconds.

*swallows* *swallows*

Yen Chen drank all her love juices, he didn't let anything escape, for him it was a very big sin to let something so delicious go to waste.

After a while he finally finished drinking all of Mei's love juices, he looked at her and said with a confused expression: Soul energy?."

He felt a lot of soul energy that was very strong and pure enter your body as he swallowed her love juices.

Mei laughed at him and said, "Bobo we are inside your soul, our bodies are composed of soul energy."

Yen Chen finally understood and was very sad: Can't you go out to the outside world?”

Mei sighed in sadness and said: I can but only for three hours."

Yen Chen was very sad, he wanted her to be with him and the others all the time and not here in this place alone.

Mei who saw her sadness felt a lot of warmth in her heart she smiled happily and hugged him before saying: My love when you get stronger I will be able to spend more time there outside with you and The others sisters."

Yen Chen's golden eyes glowed brightly as soon as he heard her words. He promised himself to get stronger for her and all of her other wives.


Favorite if you liked it ❤️




38