Chapter 259: Who Are We To You?
2.3k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days soon passed inside the Double Cultivation Space, Mei, Yu Suyin and the other women took turns trying to calm Yen Chen's raging lust.

In that period of time, everyone had a huge increase in their cultivation, Alice, Lili, and Zoe are now at the Early Stage Heavenly Realm, Ember is at the Advanced Stage Emperor Realm.

Jasmine and Ji Hua are also in the same realm and stage as Ember, Su Ling, and Su Rou have reached the Middle Stage of Emperor Realm .

Annchi, Yu Suyin are now at the advanced stage of the Heavenly Realm, meanwhile Ully has advanced straight to the beginning stage of Immortal Core Realm 

She was overjoyed to learn that she was now a powerful Immortal as in the legends, Su Yuyan had also broken into the peak stage  Immortal Core Realm  and was amazed at the strength she now had.

Hua Yuer broke into the Immortal Soul Realm's Intermediate Stage and was both overjoyed and at the same time upset at not being able to cultivate for quite a while.

Lin Xuan has reached the peak stage of the Emperor Realm, while Mu Li is now at the Half Immortal Realm, Sun Xi is now at the Advanced Stage of the Heavenly Realm, and Tang Xue is at the peak stage of the Sovereign Realm.

Iris, Helena, and Bella reached the Beginning Stage of the Heaven Realm, Ayla and Yuna were now at the Peak Stage of the Sovereign Realm.

Isis, who was previously at the Peak Stage of the Earth Realm, it is now at the Middle Stage of the Heavenly Realm.

Lilith reached the Early Stage of the Immortal Soul Realm, and she was also very shocked by her current strength.

She felt that she could destroy the entire planet with a single swing of her sword.

Sophia broke through to the Early Stage of the Emperor Realm, while Rose and Aiya reached the Peak Stage of the Sovereign Realm.

Melissa invaded the middle stage of the Immortal Core Realm, a realm that not even Hermes could break through.

Fang Xuer had a very explosive increase in her cultivation being now at the beginning stage of the Celestial Realm, she cried with joy as soon as she felt her new level of power.

Not even in her wildest dreams would she have thought that one day she would reach this Realm and have a strength far greater than all the mighty Cultivators in the Human Continent.

Caya and Chloe were now in the Middle Stage of the Heaven Realm, making them very happy and content.

Camilla is now at the peak stage of the Sovereign Realm, but her power is comparable to a Half Immortal, which is three times more powerful than an ordinary Half Immortal.

Of course, a lot of Yen Chen's Yang energy was left in her bodies, but Mei told everyone to use that energy to increase their Body Cultivation.

They all did as she said and used all of Yen Chen's remaining Yang Qi to raise her body's cultivation level, gaining much more strength and stamina.

Mei also had her soul power strengthened due to Yen Chen's new cultivation level, who was now at the peak stage of the Sky Realm.

Even though he received an enormous amount of Yin Qi from his wives, he still had three Qi Cores that were three times greater than the Qi Cores of normal people.

Yen Chen needed at least five times more Spiritual Qi than other normal cultivators to break through.

“Ahhhhhh~”

Mei was now being brought to another huge orgasm by Yen Chen, who was pounding her as if were a hungry beast.

She's been having sex with him for more than six hours because all the women are very tired, they his been having sex with him for more than three long days straight.

"Uhhn~"

Yen Chen groaned before he came for the eighth time inside Mei's pussy, who smiled in relief when she saw that he was about to return to normal.

*Sigh*

"Finally" Mei sighed and said with a smile before turning into particles of light and disappearing into Yen Chen's body.

Yen Chen's eyes returned to their golden color, he looked at the bed sadly upon seeing the current state of all his wives.

“I really don't deserve all you!” He said with a sad smile.

*Sigh*

“When I catch the bastard who made this curse, I will…” Yen Chen said in his mind angrily.

“Add Ember and the others to the harem list” He said as he looked at Yu Suyin and the others who weren't on the harem list yet.

<Ding!: Fang Xuer has been added to the harem roster>

<Ding!: Ully has been added to the harem roster>

<Ding!: Jasmine has been added to the harem roster>

<Ding!: Helena has been added to the harem roster>

……..

…….

…….

…….

A lot of notifications started ringing in Yen Chen's head, making him a little dizzy after a while, he felt a very deep connection being created with Su Yuyan and the other women.

Everyone opened their eyes and looked at him for an explanation, Su Ling and the others also got up and sat on the bed.

Yen Chen sat in front of them and said: Forgive me…”

*pah*

Before he could finish, Su Ling slapped him across the face, leaving him stunned. Hua Yuer and the others were shocked to see her do this.

“You are so selfish!” Su Ling shouted loudly at him.

Yen Chen touched the right side of his face with a dazed look and said softly: Mom, I…”

"Shut up!" Su Ling shouted angrily, Yen Chen shut up and looked at her sadly.

Su Ling looked at him and asked with a serious expression: Do you really love us?"

Ember and the other women looked at him waiting for his answer, Yen Chen was surprised by this question, he didn't expect such a question from his own mother/wife.

Yen Chen took a deep breath and said: Yes, I love each of you very much.”

She nodded and asked with the same expression: What are we to you?"

“My beloved wives” Yen Chen quickly said.

“So stop feeling guilty and sad whenever you lose control of your lust and hurt us, we are your wives and you are our husband” Su Ling said with tears in her eyes.

Bella, Helena, as well as all the other women nodded with happy smiles on their faces.

Yen Chen smiled happily and said: Thank you, I was very selfish.”

He hugged Su Ling tightly and kissed her forehead before doing the same to all his wives, he was very angry with himself because he was being so selfish towards them.

He knew he loved these women so much, but what could he do?, for him, they were his world, the safest and most welcoming place were the arms of each of his wives.

It was normal for him to be terribly sad after having them have sex with their wives  for more than three days without let they rest.

Mei inside Soul Space smiled and went back to sleep she was much more tired than all your other sisters.

Yen Chen sighed and let her sleep, he could feel her tiredness level very well.

Yen Chen looked at Isis and his other wives before he started to explain to them about the system and its harem.

Of course, the women were shocked and afraid that this secret would be revealed to people other than them, but he assured that it was okay.

"Let's take a bath?" Yen Chen asked with a soft smile.

Everyone nodded, they were really really dirty now, he nodded before teleporting with all the women to the main bathroom.

Leaving the room where one of the biggest problems of their lives took place empty and silent again.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️



40