Chapter 262: Dual Cultivation Space Upgrade
2.4k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow! My wifes are too beatfull!"

Yen chen said aloud with her eyes sparkling as she looked at the four beautiful women in front of her.

Two of the four women had fox ears and nine tails, the other two were a little different in that their ears and tails were those of a tiger.

After breakfast, Yen Chen and the other women took Lili and the others who needed to go through the Heavenly Tribulation to different places in their world.

Aisha who asked them to do this, she didn't want this world to turn upside down because of the heavenly tribulations.

Yen Chen and of course agreed to her request, he also didn't want to turn his and his wives' home planet into an uninhabitable place.

Aisha was very grateful and as a reward she gave him a kiss but Yen Chen was not satisfied and played with her body as he had done the last time.

Aisha and of course that liked it a lot even though she was very embarrassed at the end. Yen Chen was now facing Luna, Anna, Aylin and Aurora who already had their human forms.

The four, as well as Lili and the other women, made it through their celestial tribulations that lasted less than two hours without any problems.

"Um, you perverted man, you're looking at us in a very lewd way" Anna snorted and said with a flushed face.

The other three also had the same faces and smiles, Yen Chen took a deep breath and said: You four are  very sexy.”

Luna, Anna, Aylin and Aurora blushed even more, he wasn't lying the four of them looked very beautiful in their human forms.

Luna has long black hair that falls like a waterfall down to her luscious buttocks, her eyes are red like Camilla's, she is 176 cm tall and quite tall.

Her plump red lips made Yen Chen eager to taste them, big breasts like his mother's, thick thighs, sensual curves that drove him crazy.

She also had a white tiger tail and two ears giving her a sexy and cute appearance, Yen Chen was very tempted to pet her ears.

Anna also has long black hair that cascades down to her big butt, red eyes, big breasts, 165 cm tall she was short.

Delicate facial expressions and the skin color of two sisters  brunette made them even more beautiful than they already are, Yen Chen felt very lucky to have them as his wives.

Aurora has long white hair that goes down to her thighs, she has tied it in a bun, her eyes are sky blue, medium breasts, thin red lips, white skin but not too much and she is 180 cm tall.

Fox's nine tails represented the highest level of her bloodline, as did Rose and Aylin.

Aylin has blonde hair that reaches her shoulders just like Zoe, she is very short with a maximum height of 163 cm but her body is quite seductive.

Big breasts, thick thighs and sensual curves that stand out even more thanks to her dress. Yen Chen didn't like these clothes very much, but she assured him that she would only dress like this for him.

Aiylin took a step forward and said after pressing her breasts onto Yen Chen's chest: Hubby let's go to the room~?"

Yen Chen's body trembled, he looked at her and bit his lower lip tightly before saying: I can't now, but when I come back, the four of you will…”

He stopped and looked at the anxious expressions of Luna, Anna, Aylin and Aurora and said in a seductive voice after licking his lips, You four are going to be eaten by this big bad wolf~.”

The four blushed and nodded, they smiled happily upon hearing his words.

<Ding!: Congratulations host, you have fulfilled all the requirements to unlock the second level of Double Cultivation Space>

<Ding!: The Double Cultivation Space will be out of order for five hours>

“What the fuck!”

Yen Chen's eyes widened in shock upon seeing this notification, he immediately asked Mei about it: Honey, what's going on?"

Mei laughed and said: Husband, you managed to fulfill all the necessary requirements to increase the level of the Double Cultivation Space."

Yen Chen nodded and smiled happily before saying to Luna and the others, Come on, I have wonderful news to tell everyone."

They nodded and were curious after seeing the happy smile on his face, Yen Chen soon teleported back to the mansion with them.

……………………

Arriving there, he gathered all his wives and told them about the Dual Cultivation Space upgrade. Mei also helped him and explained to everyone some of the benefits of level 2.

Everyone was overjoyed to learn that the passage of time inside the Dual Cultivation Space would be even faster with 24:1 being one hour outside and equal to one day inside it.


All the women were very anxious if they spent most of their time inside the Dual Cultivation Space after the upgrade, they could quickly return to cultivation.

The womens were also very happy to learn that the Spiritual Qi within of the Cultivation Space  would increase enormously, making their Cultivation speed even faster.

But what shocked them most was learning that one of the many benefits of level two was a Cultivation room containing Immortal Qi.

Hua Yuer, Lilith, Ully, and Su Yuyan were very happy to learn that they could cultivate without having to go to a mid-level planet.

All the women were very excited and anxious, they really wanted to increase their strength and thanks to this update it will be even easier to do this.

After that Yen Chen spent some time with all his wives, he didn't want to be a neglectful husband as he had many wives.

……………………….

Five hours later…

“It's time for me to go” Yen Chen said with a helpless smile.

Su Ling and the others were a little sad because he was going with Lu Yan to a mid-level star cluster for three days straight.

"Husband, let me go with you two" Hua Yuer said in a pleading voice.

Su Ling and the other women also wanted to go, they his didn't want to be away from their husband for so long.

Yen Chen shook his head and told her, You need to rest, I'm just going to buy some items to increase your cultivation."

Hua Yuer nodded with a sad expression and said after hugging him: It's okay, but be very careful outside."

Yen Chen nodded, he kissed her lips lightly and said: I promise to be careful."

Su Rou snorted and said before hugging him as well, You can't look for new sisters for all of us so soon, understand?."

He nodded his head and said seeing the half-closed eyes of all his wives: I promise not to do that hehehe~”

Su Rou nodded and kissed him the next moment, Yen Chen and of course returned the kiss and grabbed his ass tightly.

She really liked it when he was intense when kissing. And soon a long, but fun and at the same time sad parting kissing session began.

"Why are you all sad?" Yen Chen asked with a frown.

Sun Xi hugged him and said: Husband, you will be away for a long time.”

“For you it will only be three days, but for us it will be much time” Su Yuyan said with a helpless smile.

Everyone nodded, Yen Chen finally understood, the your wifes will spend most of their time inside the Dual Cultivation Space, where time will pass twenty-four times faster.

“My silly wives, I will always come in when I can to spend time with you.” He said with a soft smile.

Ember and the other women nodded, but they his were still very saddened by from him  departure, Yen Chen could only sigh helplessly.

"Big brother, can I go with you too?" Ji Jiao asked with puppy dog eyes.

“I also want to go big brother!” An Chun also made the same expression.

Yen Chen smiled helplessly, he was about to deny it, but Lu Yan suddenly appeared and said: The two princesses can go, this trip can be very helpful for their Cultivation."

Ji Jiao and An Chun smiled happily to see their grandpa agree to the idea so easily. 

“Grandma you...”

Yen Chen was very surprised when he saw Lu Yan's current appearance. Su Ling, Mei and the other women were also very surprised.

Your appearance was a little  different from the gentle-looking old man in slightly worn clothes.



37