Chapter 1: Wretched girl.
130 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wretched girl stay were you are; how dare you steal from my family shop!”

“Catch her!”

“Somebody help catch that thief!”

Indignant shouts are heard in the cramped alleyways of the famous Chinatown in New York Manhattan. In this sunny and beautiful Monday on the last day of September, year 2019, we can see a beautiful redhead girl with the face of supermodel, running with all her might from a crowd of angry mob of different folk, young, slim, tall, fat, short, old, women and men, this mob has them all. The girl has slim waist, perfect pair of not to big but not small either pair of embodiment of women pride and joy and a very attractive pair of long and graceful legs.

“Out of the way.”  Shouted the girl while running.

‘How I, a graceful and elegant master thief got to get in such a tricky situation’ thought the girl while the mob chased her, on the way she sees a stall that sells pancakes. Unable to contain the hunger after running for so long the brave girl grabs the most appealing pancake and proceed running, while the indignant stall owner leaves his stall for his son to take care of, and integrates himself in the chasing mob.

So New York citizens have the possibility to witness a mob chasing a 16 years old beautiful girl, dressed in ocean blue Chinese dress with a patched black backpack on her shoulder, and a pair of dirty and old white sneakers, a very expensive wedding hat on her red like fire long curly hair, and very stylish sunglasses that hide a pair of mischievous emerald green eyes, nibbling a pancake while running with all her might.

‘Why are they so persistent, I can’t believe that the best thief in history Aria Frost got chased by mob then I just wanted to borrow this dress, not to mention that they even got helpers out of the blue.’ Well it seems Aria don’t remember all the things that she took or broke along the way, but this is how she usually do things so it’s normal for her to forget it.

Aria Frost an ordinary orphan, living in New York in an ordinary orphanage, with some accomplishments in parkour, theft and video games, took a stroll around Chinatown and got herself chased.

When she neared the entrance of one of antique shops on the street she saw an old man exiting the car with a suitcase, around him seems to be some bodyguards, thinking its good idea to let the mob play with bodyguards. Aria accelerates takes the suitcase from the old man, thanks him from the bottom of her little heart with a brilliant smile that reveal two adorable dimples on her cheeks and runs in one of adjacent cramped alleyway. The old man and his bodyguards remains dumbfounded for a while before he shouts to get chase but by this time they are swallowed by the mob.

After entering the alleyway and making several turns, Aria takes off the hat, sunglasses and dress and put them in backpack in exchange for a hoody. Hey don’t think that she’s an exhibitionist because under the dress she wears a pair of ordinary blue jeans shorts and an ordinary blue t-shirt with the picture of Jerry cruelly beating Tom.

Wearing the hoody and hiding her heir in the hood, Aria exits the alleyway and proceed to the orphanage like every other pedestrian on the road, well if we ignore the stylish suitcase she holds.

After arriving at an obscure wall of the orphanage Aria tossed the suitcase to the other side of the wall, ignoring the possibility that there might be something that will break, she proceed to run to the wall with a stomp she leaps to the wall press her foot on a small protrusion and send herself almost vertically to nearby tree, holds the branch and with a swing she’s near the top of the wall, with a push climbs to the top and leaps down, makes a roll, and gets up, parallel picking the suitcase that landed where she is finishing the roll.

After arriving at the dormitory she undresses only to underwear and climbs the bed, after all she has a cold, and can’t be seen loitering around, when she’s unable to attend classes like her roommates reported to teachers.

While staying in her bed and feeling bored, Aria picks up the suitcase and opened it. ‘Thanks god that where isn’t anything like password, because it sure will be a pain the ass.’

“This, this……... what a fuck is this!”

Opening the suitcase, she sees that it contains only a small book or it can be called a booklet, and what it is worst it is a brand new book, not some old and tattered booklet that at first glance screams antique, no it’s a brand new book that is protected like a treasure, Aria is disappointed.

“Well let me see, maybe it’s some unpublished hentai, and I can get a ton of money if I upload it in the internet, in that case I can understand why it needs such care.”

After opening the book, she finds out that the book that is already thin, is divided in three parts, Chinese, Chinese that is slightly different, and English thank god not Russian or this book may be burn before Aria remembers about existence of dictionary.

Sight!

“Huh it’s not hentai what a shame! I’m sure I can’t make money from it.”

Ignoring Chinese and slightly different Chinese, because as a progressive girl in modern society without any Chinese genealogy in eighteen generations, Aria does not speak Chinese, she starts reading the English part.

And.

After looking at the text for ten minutes.

Bang!

The book hits the wall.

“What is this, why don’t I understand anything, return my money on this fucking book!”

It’s not like Aria is stupid, ok maybe just a little, but the problem is in something else, although she can read each word and understand them separately, but once she put them together nothing made sense.

6