Chapter 4: Never would have thought.
89 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Realizing that is already morning, Aria is in hurry to the orphanage, she doesn’t want to be noticed by the supervisor, though it is not so bad as it was in her childhood that she will get beaten, the punishment will steel be severe, the lightest punishment that she may get is that of 10000-word essay on the principles of life and the need in regulations and law, and all that nonsense that came with them. Aria, as a more liberal member of society has to write a devastating number of such works of art, so she tries to avoid this fate at any possibility.

As Aria approach the orphanage, taking advantage of her amplified senses, that she has no idea how good her new senses are, is able to identify a great number of suspicious people around orphanage.

All of them poses a frightening aura, not to mention that they are strong, because they aren’t for current her, it is just killing intent that frighteners Aria and is tingling with danger in Arias senses, also she sees some of them caring guns, and maybe all of them had guns but she didn’t manage to see them.

And what it is scarier it is a certain old man who speaks with one of the armed men at the same time being protected by several others.

“Fuck, how the ‘Mickey the great’ they manage to find me.” Aria is devastated.

Usually in such a situation she’ll just quietly leave and won’t come back in several weeks until all is clear, but now she has a great problem to solve, and that is she don’t have any money on her, because she was thinking of spending in park no more than an hour she didn’t take any money with her, and now she is in a pinch.

Thinking it may not be to hart to slip in the dormitory, from nearby building, Aria tend to execute her idea right away. First she makes her way to the roof of the building, and no she is not spider-man that is why she uses the stairs. On the roof Aria accelerates and jump directly to the dormitory building roof that has two floors less that the building that she jumps.

And no by no means are the buildings close to each other, and even if they were, to jump two floors may kill majority of sixteen years’ female human beings, not to mention the distance between two roofs is at least twenty meters apart.

Well in moment of panic Aria relies on the only think that is exceptional useful in her day to day life, and yes it’s not her brain, her rationality or analytical mind, it’s her instinct. That is why only after she jumps and is on her way to success, becoming New York’s new friendly neighbor, that she realizes that something it’s not right.

“What a hell I’m doing!”

And what may be become the most beautiful stunt in history, if Aria didn’t manage to boot her brain, become a tragic scene of a girl committing suicide by smacking her head against a roof with frightening momentum.

“Ugh! Thank goodness I’m alright after that.” Grumbled Aria as she gets up.

Yes, although she landed on her face she did not have even a mark left, except that it is a little dirty.

And no, Aria completely ignores this fact, well it seems after screwing her up, her brain used up all resources and entered slumber mod, we will wait for your comeback brain, rest in peace.

“Need to get my stuff really quick, and find a cheap place to stay for several days.”

Hurrying to her room in the dorm, after opening the door what she sees it utterly shocking because, there are nothing left from her things, dashing in the room Aria is utterly devastated by the fact that even her secret stash was dig out.

“Who in this damn world is so utterly heartless to rob the girl even of her underwear.”

Aria don’t think that was her roommates doing, since they won’t dare to steal from her after several beatings in order to facilitate good manners and love for law, not to mention that she always gives them some stuff.

So this lets her with one possibility, her stuff and money was confiscated by insatiable bureaucrats that is responsible for this orphanage, it is not the first time that they raid her room and rob her possessions, but this is the first time they didn’t spare her underwear and socks.

“Perverts!”

Left with no choice Aria can only sulk in a corner, when she overhears a conversation.

“Did they say that they’ll give us a million dollars and a house in any corner of the country, and you believe them.”

“Well they say that is very risky, and there is a possibility to remain disabled for the rest of your life.”

“Are they stupid if they inform us beforehand, who will sign for the experiment.”

“Well since the money is well paid, and they announce it openly, I don’t think they are lying.”

“Even so, the risk is too big, not to mention that they will finish in quarter of an hour, afterwards the army convoy will take you to the base and the next month, you will live like a prisoner.”

Listening until here Aria is stuck with a dumb idea, so she acts on it.

“Where do I sign?”

The girls who spoke now are shocked, that is because they there standing there for some time but didn’t notice the girl not to mention that she seems to be staying here for some time. Utterly confused they indicate with their hands to the courtyard there is parked an army vehicle used in urban aria.

Aria glad that she manages to get her answer rushes in the courtyard, with a charming smile on her face she screams “I want to sign!”.

Well she never had though that her decisions in the last and next several days will transform her life in some utterly unpredictable manner.

So after registration for the project Aria become an experimental tester for the new mod of training army personal using virtual technology and Nano machines. Well after registration Aria is somewhat exited to participate in something so cool, maybe she’ll be more exited if she knew that she is now a cultivator to boost.

5